Angel of Retribution Ch. 00-05

Remien snorted with a frown. "Oh, so you finally admit you want me... now."

She wiggled against him making an angry, impatient sound in her throat. "Fuck. It's really starting to hurt." Her hips bucked back as she dropped her head on his shoulder and whimpered. "Remiii."

His cock was ready to explode, yet he wrinkled his nose. She reeked of Liquid-X. If he fucked her now, she'd hit a couple of mind-blowing orgasms, drop down from her high, and then kick his ass, saying he'd taken advantage of her. She wouldn't let him touch that pussy again until he convinced her how fortunate she was that he'd given her a ride on his cock. Did she even realize he practically had to beat females back with a stick? They'd violate him if he didn't. How dare she be so prissy with him. And now she demanded he fuck her?

"Hell no," he answered with an indignant snort.

He felt her startle in his arms, her obsidian eyes snapping open to gape at him.

"W-what?"

"No treats for you tonight. You've been a bad girl." He let his power bloom outward and headed back for Alpha 7. "I'd spank your sweet ass cherry-red, but you don't deserve that privilege either."

She went wild in his arms, writhing and hissing at him. "You conceited prick. Let me go."

"What for? So you can force me to fuck you?"

She screamed in fury, some very unladylike words spilling from her pretty lips.

He couldn't fly straight, not with her wiggling the tight little curves of her body against him. Her fangs snapped mere inches from his neck, and the thought of how it would feel to plunge deep into her as she ripped into his throat almost had him spilling in his pants. Easy, boy, not yet—he chastised himself. Once she drank from his dragon's blood, the effects of the Liquid-X would neutralize in her system. Only then would he fuck her.

Unable to concentrate on maneuvering the Viper into Alpha 7's hangar, and keep her from biting him before he was ready, the transport pod, bounced into the entry portal before skidding to a halt.

They tumbled out of the Viper when he rolled open the glass top. She was strong. Already one of her hands had slipped free of his hold and scratched his neck. Burning pleasure zipped through him, but he needed to keep his head straight.

Gathering his power, he teleported away from her, far enough that he was able to slip off his overcoat without hindrance. Her head whipped around searching for him. When those bottomless black eyes narrowed on him, she hissed. His cock leapt in his pants when she pounced on him again, the little points of her fangs glinting in the dim lighting of the hangar. How he longed to just let her bite him... in his neck, over his heart, on his cock...

Not yet. He wanted to be totally naked when she tore into him.

His cock twitched within the snug confines of his leather breeches, making him groan in agony.

Soon, buddy, soon—Remi reassured his impatient dick.

He teleported away again, right into his room, and shucked his pants down his legs with a smirk. There was no way she was going to resist him when she saw him completely naked. He shook his blood-red locks before straightening and peered at his reflection in the mirrors of his bedroom.

He wasn't as tall as the other male Alpha 7 Angels, or as brawny, but he knew he was the sexiest of them all. Devon Angelos might be the epitome of masculine beauty, but...

"Me? I'm a fuckin' sex god," he snickered, giving his nipple rings a tweak.

Taking a deep breath, he summoned his beast. He only needed to achieve a half shift so Rowie could feed from his dragon's blood.

Heat blazed through his body, making his spine tingle. His arms involuntarily jerking up over his head made him gasp. Leather cuffs attached to chains that dropped from the ceiling encased his wrists as Rowie's telekinetic power wrapped around him like a whip.

His eyes darted to her angry countenance, a few paces before him. "Stop moving around," she said through clenched teeth.

He felt the slit of his cock grow wet and growled, grinning from ear to ear. "My. Aren't we getting kinky." He rattled the chains over his head to make a point.

"Shut-up." Her fingers sank into his hair as she went nose to nose with him. "I'm so tired of your taunting and teasing."

He wet his lips, feeling her cool breath on them. Her sweet curves pressed against him, but it was the sight of those sharp fangs that had more precum leaking from his shaft. "Bite me, Rowie. You know you..."

He sucked in his breath when her fangs drove deep into his flesh, right over his heart. Bright burning pleasure almost had him coming. Aargh, not yet.

He heard her gulp his blood, making little kittenish sounds of delight after each swallow. Her fingers clutched his waist, her breathing rapid, desperate.

Remien let his head drop back, and closed his eyes, feeling his hair brush his bare ass as he reveled in the pleasure of her bite. Thank the gods Devon had fixed his sense of touch. Now he could enjoy lighter touches upon his skin, every sensation perceived as pleasure. Any moment, his dragon's blood would kick in and she'd back away from him.

He groaned when her exploring hands drifted down, one of them wrapping possessively around his aching cock. Her mouth released its hold on his flesh and he heard her gasp. It was only natural. His prick, like the rest of him, was a work of art.

"Remi, what did you do to yourself?"

He looked down at her through lust-glazed eyes. She stared open-mouthed at his exquisitely pierced cock. "The better to fuck you with, baby."

***

Rowie stared at those black-rimmed, green-gold eyes in shock. The pink of his tongue darted out to trace over the two hoops that adorned either side of his lush lower lip, the metal stud on his tongue wetting his upper one.

Metal.

Her eyes dropped to the tattoo of a sword that started just above his navel and arrowed down to the cock twitching in her hand. She gulped. Long and thick, Remien's erection was studded with metal up its entire length... good-lord, he had to measure like nine inches. His tip gleamed wet, another ring looping through the ruddy head. Her mouth went dry, imagining how it would feel to have that magnificent length piercing her, every metal stud scrapping within her, that Prince Albert rubbing her g-spot.

A shudder went through her, and she fell to her knees. His hips arched forward, and she couldn't help gripping them and nuzzling her face against him. Remien's body was smooth and hairless, a common thing among weredragons. His scent was like nothing she'd imagined though; spicy, yet sweet, like cinnamon.

She opened her mouth and took him in. Beneath her fingers, she felt him wince and heard him whimper. Fuck—he tasted good, felt even better against her tongue. The Prince Albert slid against her palate, and the metal studs tickled her tongue. She shivered at the sinful feel of male flesh in her mouth and sucked him harder, took him deeper, until her eyes watered from lack of oxygen.

When she felt on the verge of passing out, she pulled back reluctantly, panting. Already she missed the taste and feel of him on her tongue.

Rowie looked up at him. Blood trickled down from where she'd bitten him, the crimson streaks confusing with the strands of glossy hair spilling over his shoulders. His copper nipples, pierced with tiny silver hoops, were two little points in the dim light.

She'd sworn to never kneel before any man, and yet here she was... on her knees before Remien Fyre, no less.

The entire length of his body was taut, and his breathing ragged.

"Row," he begged on a whisper, his hips arching forward in supplication.

Rowie grinned. She might be the one on her knees, but she was the one in command.

She opened her mouth again, and adored his prick with her lips and tongue, their eyes riveted to each other. Rowie bit down on his shaft. Remi's eyes crossed and his head fell back with a moan, every muscle in his lean body rigid.

Oh, my God. I'm actually sucking off Remien Fyre.

He seemed perfect for her; loved rough play, gave as good as he got... and is drop-dead gorgeous. But what was she going to do when he started going off with the boys to the brothels? Could she handle a casual fuck with Remien Fyre and just act nonchalant about it afterwards? She was used to seeing Zak with hordes of lovers and it never fazed her, but when she tried to picture Remi with another, she couldn't help dig her nails into his buttocks and growl. It surprised her. She'd sworn never to let herself fall for any man. He would end up controlling her heart... and no one controlled Rowie.

Mentally chastising herself for being so weak-willed, she let her lips slide off his cock, watching, mesmerized, the way his abdominal muscles rippled with pleasure. Now all she had to do was take her hands off his delectable ass, stand up, and walk away. His beautiful cock bounced in front of her nose, as if beckoning her to devour it again and her fingers refused to lose contact with his hot, silky flesh.

He opened his mouth, letting out a sigh. The dim lighting in his room glinted off the snakebite piercings of his bottom lip. His head lolled forward, eyes gazing at her, glazed with desire. "Why'd you stop?"

The desperate lust she felt before had ebbed. She still wanted Remien... she always did, but... "This isn't right, Rem."

His eyes widened as well as his grin. "Next to the bed, there's a wooden box." He was practically bouncing on his toes. "Pick out whatever you want."

She blinked in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about?"

His grin turned into an adorable pout. "You don't want to use a..." He bit his lip, and hooked his foot behind her knee when she stood and tried to back away. "I can do vanilla. I love vanilla. Let's do vanilla, Row."

"Remi," she sighed, looking at her fingers stroke his thigh, "I don't know if I can be with anybody."

"I'm not just anybody," he said with an indignant sniff.

She huffed in frustration, rolling her eyes before settling her gaze on his angry face. "Shit, Rem. Why does everything have to be about you?"

His eyes narrowed. Leaning as forward as the chains around his wrists would allow, he drew in a loud sniff. "You have no idea how hard it is to scent your lust for me day after fucking day, hear how your heartbeat picks up whenever I'm near and not act on it. You want me. I want you. What is the big fucking problem?"

"It'll get awkward afterwards," she argued, remembering Zak.

The sound of the chains ripping from the ceiling made her squeak in alarm. Remien's hands gripped her arms, his fingertips turning white from the pressure. His nose pressed to hers, lips pulled back in a sneer. "I am not a golden dragon," he seethed, and then he shook her making her yelp. "I am a red dragon—a royal blood-dragon." His finger, bright golden flames curling from its tip, drew a line down her dress, the leather hissing and melting away, baring her. "Now," he purred, "let me show you what that means."

Chapter Two

Rowie had never seen him this way. Remien's eyes glowed, like the times when he was furious and about to lose control of his beast. Only this time he wasn't furious. Remien Fyre was aroused...extremely so if his weeping dick was any indication. Such a fine dick too—she mused.

His mouth was ravishing her nipple when she finally broke out of her awed stupor. Rowie tangled her fingers in his fiery mane and tugged back.

"If you want me," she hissed, "then get on your knees."

To her shock, his lips pulled back to his molars, his eyes narrowing. "Fucking make me," he laughed.

Usually, that type of insolent reply was enough to douse her arousal. She liked having men under her domination, but Remien Fyre wasn't going to be some simpering little sub she could easily control. Hell, he was so wild and untamed she feared it would be her ass spanked cherry-red beneath his palm before the night was through. She bit back the aroused groan that bubbled up her throat. Remien's grin intensified, making him look like the devil himself as he growled.

He gripped her arms and swung her onto his bed. She gasped as she bounced once before his lean body came crashing down on hers. Remien's power wrapped around her, and before she knew it, her arms were power bound over her head and her legs spread-eagled beneath him.

"Hey," she protested when he fit his hips into the cradle of thighs.

"Oh, don't worry," he snickered. "I don't plan on fucking you just yet." Rowie sucked in a shocked breath when his hand skimmed down her torso, flames licking her flesh in their wake, yet it didn't burn her. "I'll have you begging me for that privilege before I succumb to piercing you." His voice had grown deeper and gravely, his erection pressing against her.

Along with lust, she felt fear. Remien Fyre looked as though her were on the verge of transforming into his forty-foot dragon beast. His irises and pupils filled his eyes entirely, and his skin looked flushed and red. Even his hair was stiffening into the peaks that changed into the horns that adorned the dragon's head when fully transformed. She knew he was no virgin. He must have had women before her. Right?

Rowie gulped.

"Um, Rem?" He ignored her as his tongue drew little designs over her breasts. "Y-you've had sex before, right?"

His head popped up, a bewildered look on his face. To her relief, his eyes looked normal now. Then he scowled, and a pair of pearlescent red dragon's wings popped out of his back, making her worry again. "What kind of a shitty question is that?"

"You look like you're losing control of your dragon, Rem. You'll kill me..."

His eyes narrowed as he grinned once more, "I always get this way when I'm really horny, baby. Never killed anyone yet." He tilted his head to one side. "Though, I have been responsible for many little deaths... and the sudden need for those I fuck to call upon their gods." Remien leaned down and kissed her, his tongue sweeping into her mouth possessively. "Tell me," he whispered a breath away from her kiss-swollen lips, "Whose name will you cry out when I make you come? God's or mine?"

He didn't wait for her reply. Rowie tensed when he licked down her body, seeing his skin begin to exude blue-white flame. This time she felt the heat of his fire, making her hiss. The sensation was like having hot wax poured over her flesh.

Remien cupped his hands beneath her ass and pulled her hips to his mouth. She pulled at the power that kept her hands restrained. The metal stud piercing his tongue felt ice-cold, and, where before her flesh tingled with the heat of his fire, it pimpled with cold when his fingers brushed over it. The cold melted away, his tongue lashing her clit, until she thought she'd go insane with need. He reared up and burned another trail down her body, his cock sliding through the wet folds of her sex before settling his face between her legs again. Rowie twisted beneath him, biting her lip to keep herself from begging him to take her.

He licked her, pushed his tongue deep into her, the metal stud rubbing her pleasure points, making her toes curl. "You're trembling," she heard him say. Rowie had her eyes tightly shut to block out the mind-blowing image of the red-haired weredragon between her legs, those green gold eyes glowing up at her, but the wicked bastard projected the image into her mind regardless. She opened her eyes and glared at him only to groan in ecstasy when he ran the metal stud of his tongue over her swollen clit. "You think that feels good, wait till you feel my cock... and all the metal on it."

"Remi, please." She arched her hips in supplication.

The evil bastard grinned. "Almost there, baby. Just two more words and I'll give you pleasure like you've never had before." He pulled his dragons wings back into his skin and rose up again until his hips were between her open legs.

He moved the head of his prick over her opening, rubbing the metal ring over her clenching hole, and then pulling it away to slide up through her folds again, teasing her. "Beg me."

"Conceited prick," she hissed, and then, to her shame moaned like a wanton when he poked her slit once more, giving her a taste of his cock before withdrawing again. "Fuck."

"Fuck me," he instructed with a smug grin on his beautiful face.

Her dominant nature balked at having to say the words, but she was sooo... Rowie, gritted her teeth when her rubbed against her again, coating himself with her wetness. Lord-almighty—was she ever wet. "Fuck me."

"Please fuck me, Remien," he snickered.

"You're pushing your luck, asshole."

"Am I?" He threw his head back and laughed, and then leaned down to press his nose against hers, a defiant gleam in his eyes. "And just what the hell are you going to do about it? Hmm? As far as I can see, you're the one pinned under me waiting to be fucked."

How she wanted to smack the smug grin off his face—then push him down on the mattress and mount the fucking bastard.

"I can always tell you to get the hell off me and relieve myself with a hologram."

He gaped at her, lifting up with his forearms. "You're out of your mind. You're going to turn me down for a fucking hologram?"

She blushed remembering the last time she'd done precisely that. His incessant sexual teasing always worked her up too much, and she found she enjoyed punishing the holographic reproduction of him the holodeck provided. It was a good outlet for her frustrated desires.

Remien's eyes narrowed. "You've been fucking a holographic reproduction of me?"

"Hell no."

"That gods-be-damned computer doesn't know the first thing about how I might fuck. I've never brought anyone home for sex since I boarded Alpha 7. Hell," he snarled, his lips curling back in a sneer, "I haven't fucked anyone since I came onboard Alpha 7."

Rowie gasped in shock at his admission. "W-what?"

"I haven't fucked anyone since I laid eyes on you, Rowie," he answered in a soft tone. "Now," he licked his lips, "beg me to please fuck you, or I will walk away, blue balls and all."

It was only minute, but she felt his power-hold on her slip. That was all she needed to use her own power to flip them over, restraining his hands over his head on the pillows. She grinned triumphantly into his stunned expression. "Now what, dragon-boy?"

He blinked a few times before shrugging. "This is okay with me too, I guess." Again, he grinned, his eyes twinkling. "Ride me, baby."

His hips rose off the bed, the tip of his prick prodding her eager hole. Unable to deny herself the pleasure anymore, Rowie let herself sink onto him. Inch after glorious inch filled her, each metal stud popping into her tight sheath as she took Remi in deep. The head of his cock bumped her womb, and she gritted her teeth and made herself sit all the way down, reveling the fiery pain that produced. "Oh. Remi."

"Better than a holographic reproduction," he hissed. "Right down to my three balls."

Rowie snapped her eyes opened and stared at him wide-eyed, her hand already going behind her to fondle his sac. She frowned, "You're such a liar."

He laughed, the sound making her heart flutter. "Your expression was priceless though. I thought you got a good look at me before when I was balls deep down your throat?"

She snarled and twisted the rings on his nipples. What should have given him pain, made him arch into the sensation and hiss with pleasure. "Ah, God, Rowie."

Again, she pulled and lifted her hips, moaning her own pleasure. He twisted beneath her, panting, his hips trying to thrust hard. Rowie tightened her power over his body and held his hips immobile. Remien's neck arched and he cursed tightly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 202 milliseconds