Angel of Retribution Ch. 00-05

She ignored his pleading to let him fuck her properly and just rose and fell over him, impaling herself over and over. Rowie threw her head back, her nails digging into the firm pillows of his pectorals. Every metal stud on his long, thick cock dragged within her vagina. She was so close, but wanted to tease herself a little longer before...

Remien's cock undulated within her, rippled, making her cross her eyes, gasp and then... Rowie shattered.

***

Fire boiled in his balls, demanding release, but he kept tight rein over his raging lust. He wanted—no, needed to see her come apart. When she did, he felt the moment emblazoned forever in his heart. She arched her back, her pretty breasts thrust forward and screamed his name, tears of ecstasy coursing down her flushed cheeks. He swept his cock again within her, pressing against her g-spot to hold her in her orgasm. Rowie's muscles clamped around his aching dick to the point where he feared she was going to break it in two. She collapsed on his chest, shuddering, her breath coming in harsh gasps.

He allowed her to calm, even though his dick was still hard enough to drill a hole through the three-foot glass pane separating his quarters from deep space.

Rowie turned her head on his chest and licked at the tears that had fallen there. He closed his eyes feeling her steal another chunk of his heart. He feared there was nothing left of it now. His entire heart belonged to her.

Remi felt her rise to sit astride him. He felt her eyes on him and opened his to see her stunned expression. He smiled. Oh, yeah. She's never come that hard before.

"W-what... what..."

She looked bewildered. It only served to make him grin even more. "Prehensile dick. I can wiggle it around like a snake." To prove his point, he undulated it again and watched her mouth drop open and her eyes go liquid as another orgasm hit her.

She was so responsive, but he wanted to come too. "I'm still hard, Row. How about you put that sweat mouth of yours to work again."

She swept back the damp curls from her face and glowered at him. He loved pissing her off. "How about I get up, clean myself, and let you hang for a while. I don't like being bossed around."

He scowled. "That wouldn't be fun."

She smiled. "It would be for me."

"Well, maybe I should tell the computer to whip up a holographic reproduction of you and have my way with her."

She gaped at him, then snarled. "Don't you dare."

"Who the fuck's gonna stop me?" He taunted. "I bet holo-Rowie will be loads of fun. I can turn her over, spank her ass, then fuck her raw. That sure as hell will have me coming in a second."

Rowie pulled off him so fast, he sucked in his breath, and then yelped in surprise when she used her telepathic power to spin him over on his belly.

Her hands fell on his ass and squeezed. "I think it's someone else's ass that needs to be turned cherry-red."

Remien felt her nails scrape across his flesh, raising welts, but not breaking his skin. He hissed in frustration, wanting her to mark him harder. Disappointment washed over him, making him whimper when he felt her rise from his bed. Shit. Was she really going to leave him horny and frustrated?

He lifted his head and was about to shout out to her when he heard the familiar creak of the wooden chest where he kept all of his favorite toys. Turning, he tried to see what she was doing, but his arms power-bound over his head kept him from seeing clearly over his shoulder.

What would she get for him? A whip? A paddle? Oh, please don't let it be a butt plug. I've never done that before. As far as he was concerned, his ass was a one-way...

The bed dipped, making him tense up. The familiar feel of his flogger trailed across his clenched ass cheeks. He puffed out a sigh of relief.

"Why aren't you running your mouth now, dragon?"

"I'm so bored, I'm ready to fall asleep," he goaded her.

"Is that so?" Again, the leather strips of the flogger whispered across his ass. He fought the urge to tilt his hips back and up and beg her to lash him. He didn't need to wait long. She held nothing back when she striped his ass with two flicks of her wrist. Remi groaned and thrust his ass out for more.

"How about now, Fyre? Still bored?"

The lash blazed fiery pleasure on his upturned rump. "Trying not to yawn," he gasped. "You whip like a girl."

The feel of the handle of his flogger pressed up against his balls as he felt the heat of her body cover his back. "I could fuck you like man if you want." To prove her point she pressed the tip of the handle to his anus and pushed just a little. The feel of her bare breasts pressing into his back and the threatening feel of the flogger's handle pressed to the opening of his ass made him shiver... with excitement? Remien Fyre getting ass-fucked by a girl? No, this was just too weird for him.

"Hey, babe. We never talked about a safe word, did we? Mine is not-in-the-ass."

"Safe words are for wimps," she snarled behind him, pressing the handle a little deeper, almost ready to pop past the ring of muscles of his rosette. He clenched his butthole tighter. Remien Fyre was not getting ass-fucked by a girl—no matter how much I'm in love with her. He blinked. Did I just say the L word?

"Hey, babe, did I ever tell you I founded wimps anonymous? Not that I'm a wimp, but a guy's gotta help out his fellow brethren as far as wimps go. You know... a little solidarity goes a long way in boosting another man's self worth. A lot's got to be said for guys that don't like getting ass-fucked you know. It feels shitty."

She bit his earlobe and chuckled. "You talk too damn much."

He felt her power ease up on him. "Baby, I'd much rather make love to you."

Her tongue stilled its exploration of his ear, her power releasing its hold on him completely. He realized his slip up, but was beyond caring. Slowly he turned over and gazed into her eyes. "I've waited too long to make love to you Rowie."

How long had he fantasized of this moment? Raising himself a little on his bed, he turned his head and used his telekinesis to pull out the one hundred vanilla scented candles he had hidden away for the past year.

"W-what are you doing?"

He ignored her, pulling the candles to float around his king-sized round bed. Dimming the lights until nothing but the billions of twinkling stars lit the darkness around them, he pursed his lips and blew. She gasped when one hundred points of lights began to glow.

"God, Remi." Her voice hitched. When he looked at her, her eyes were moist, her mouth gaping. "That's so beautiful."

He took a deep breath, letting his eyes go over her nakedness. The golden glow of the candles made her look surreal. "Yes, baby. You are... so beautiful."

Her wide eyes darted to his, and she swallowed just before he covered her mouth with his.

You're mine, Raguel—he declared into her mind—all mine, and I'm never giving you up.

Angling his hips, he thrust into her. She turned her head, breaking his possessive kiss and groaned, arching her body into him. He'd wanted to fuck her hard and slow, but he couldn't hold back any more. Sliding his hands beneath her, he curled his fingers over her shoulders to hold her in place for the brutal pounding he began to give her. Her breasts bounced, and the sound of his hips slapping against hers rivaled their loud pants and moans.

Remien grit his teeth with a snarl, when Rowie came again. Her hot pussy gripped him like a fist, muscles rippling and squeezing the fuck out of him. He felt when his wings popped out of his back again and his tailbone began to burn as his beast began trying to take over to play with the pretty girl too.

No. you'll kill her—he begged his beast—I love her. We'll die without her.

The beast backed down with a sorrowful growl. Still, Remien's gums tingled, and the hunger to taste her blood increased.

Brand her? His beast roared, demanded he claim her.

Again, Rowie came beneath him. Her fingernails scraped down his back, drawing blood this time. Another scent caught Remien's attention. A possessive growl built in his chest as he turned his head.

Zak stood at the entrance to the bedroom, his sapphire eyes bulging as he took in the scene before him.

Remien began to snarl at him, but his own climax had him roaring instead. Jets of hot cum pumped into the beauty beneath him, making her cry out in surprise. Unable to hold back any longer, Remien dipped his head and let his dragon's fangs sink into Rowie's lush breast. Sweet blood filled his mouth, fire danced over his skin. He licked at the globe of her breast, holding her hands down when she tried to pull him away. Mine. All mine.

"Remi, you're burning me."

He jerked over her and pulled the heat level back, his tongue going over her breast again to soothe it this time. She groaned in pleasure.

He lifted his head, still feeling a little dazed from his orgasm and looked down at her.

Sweat made Rowie's body gleam, long, black lashes rested against flushed cheeks while she panted. Her creamy breasts heaved from her labored breathing, nipples standing in stiff little peaks. Remien swallowed back a nervous gulp. The breast over her heart was marked with intricate scrolls in the shape of a dragon's head, with four puncture wounds around it. Shit. I did it.

He stared at the brand that marked Rowie as his life-mate in awe.

***

No one had ever made her come that way. For a moment, she thought she would die from the pleasure alone. When Remien had come within her, ever molecule of her body had ignited. Fire. She felt it coursing through her veins, in her heart... her womb. The ecstasy of it had made her sob in bliss, until she literally felt his fire burning her. Her breast still tingled and her eyes suddenly flew open when she remembered he'd bitten and drank from her. Remi's green-gold eyes rose to meet hers, his tongue licking his lips.

"I didn't know you could..." The more she thought about it, the more it frightened her. "Have you ever done that to a lover before?"

"Never, Rowie," he whispered, looking at her as if he could see into her very soul. His red hair streamed around his head and shoulders, the glowing light of the candles making it look like the corona of a sun.

She shook her head, breaking out of the mesmerizing hold the were-dragon held over her and panicked. "I thought weredragons were immune to the vampire virus?" She cupped his cheeks, her vision growing blurry with her tears. "Oh, God, baby, what did I do to you?"

One of his tawny brows rose as he frowned and cocked his head to the side. His eyes widened and then he began to laugh. "You didn't turn me into a vampire, silly woman. I'm a blood dragon." His brow cocked up again, and his chest expanded as he gave her a big grin.

Rowie felt confused, "But you said you'd never tasted a lover's blood before."

He grew solemn while his finger traced around her lips, making her shiver. "I only feed from my mate's blood."

Rowie's heart skipped a beat. "Mate?"

Remien smiled, a little quirk of his sexy lips, his green eyes glittering with amusement and opened his mouth to say something else.

All the candles fell to the ground, the room flooded in bright light, making her blink.

"Enough playtime, kiddies," she heard Lucien's voice snarl. "We've got a shit-load of trouble."

Rowie grabbed a handful of the red satin sheets, Remien tossed at her and covered herself, her eyes blinking at Lucien's agitated form standing next to the bed.

"What's going on?" Remi questioned their second in command, not bothering to hide his own nudity.

Lucien's eyes locked on Rowie, the icy-blue orbs taking in her disheveled look in one quick sweep. "Devon's been taken by devils."

Chapter Three

This wasn't exactly how he'd planned on spending his first night after claiming Rowie. They all followed Seth and Lucien out in space. Rowie's Viper was across from his, and Zak brought up the rear. Usually, they traveled in a perfect V, with Devon leading them all, but he was gone, and Annie was in a state of depression over the loss of her baby so deep, Remi wondered if she'd ever be okay again.

He felt fear, anxiety, and anger roiling through him, unsure which of these emotions were truly his. They were all linked, something he hated doing, so their emotions were all shared. The fear, he mused, might have been from Zak, or maybe Rowie. He knew she loved their commander.

Remien let out a frustrated breath. Hell, he loved the big, black-haired bastard too. Devon had showed him nothing but kindness since he'd practically dragged his ass aboard Alpha 7. Whenever Devon introduced Remien to others, his chest had always expanded with pride as his arm snaked around Remi's waist and he'd say "and this is my red dragon."

"Fuck," Remien muttered. They just had to find him. He could barely feel his commander's essence. Seth and Lucien were better at this kind of tracking than either he or Rowie was.

Suddenly, it was gone--completely gone. Remi's eyes widened in shock, strengthening his link to the others in front of him even more. They all stopped at the same time.

He's turned.

Remi's mind reeled with Seth's words. He knew Devon carried demon's blood, that Seraph's had trained him to suppress his dark side. He couldn't imagine Devon evil. Remien cursed. The man would blush like a shy girl if you stared at him too long.

It's too late—Seth murmured.

Fire broke out over Remi's skin, his fist hitting the inside of his Viper with a scathing curse. "Fuck that. Let's get the Utuduodian Master Guardians to snag him in a suspended animation ball until we can figure out what to do with him."

"How interesting that you should think of that half-assed way of fixing things. Already had experience setting up that particular scenario?"

Remien growled, even as he felt Rowie's power wrap around him in a soothing manner. "Fuck-you, Seth." How dare they still think he had a hand in their three hundred year slumber in suspended animation orbs.

"Geez, you two," Zak chimed in, sounding exasperated, "knock it off already."

"Where the hell were we heading?" Rowie asked. "I don't think I recognize this part of the galaxy."

"Megdoluc," Lucien answered.

"That's where one of the main portals of Hell is." Remien heard Angel tell Lucien.

He frowned, not understanding why his second in command had brought her with them. She...

Remien adjusted his abruptly hardened cock in his pants, wondering why he felt aroused of a sudden.

Shit.

It swiftly dawned on him, as well as the others. This arousal wasn't really his. It was Lucien's. Angel was sitting between his legs in his Viper and the man was rock hard with lust for her.

Remien's frown deepened. Now, that just wasn't right. Angel was Devon's girl. Lucien was overstepping his boundaries.

"I know," Lucien sighed. "Lucifer will be set free."

Angel's fear left a bitter taste in Remi's mouth, and he wondered why no one said anything about this situation.

"I won't let anything happen to you, Angel. You're mine now."

What? Remi's eyes widened.

Remi don't—he heard Rowie whisper to him alone.

Something approached them, a small starship, vampires inside, Rowie's recognition of them. "Gabriel, Rafael."

Remien felt surprised. Rowie associated with full vamps?

"We can't pass into the Faerie realm unless another magical creature sees us through. Megdoluc is within the Faerie realm," she informed, her voice defensive.

"I don't fucking trust vamps," Seth seethed.

"I trust Rowie," Remien spat. If his mate trusted them, then so did he.

"We're wasting time," Zak said. "I feel reapers nearby. If they caught the change Devon's essence gave, they're probably on their way to Megdoluc right now. There's no saving him if they get to him first."

A hatch opened up underneath the starship and the Vipers moved into it.

It was a typical starship. The pale silver of the walls within the small hanger had a pearly sheen and numerous round sconces lit the area with a soft glow.

Rowie led them through a door, as if she already knew her way around. They followed her through a wide corridor, the same pale grey as the hangar, only the floor was white instead of a charcoal grey. Remien watched the sweet sway of her pert ass in front of him until they boarded an elevator. It took them to the helm of the starship. There, two vampires met them. Their scent was sweet and sinful, skin pale, and eyes as black as pitch, with shoulder-length curls framing their pretty faces. Remien blinked. They looked very much like Rowie, their pixie-like features smiling a warm welcome.

Rowie rushed into their arms, hugging and kissing each one on their cheeks.

Remien stiffened and scowled. What the fuck?

Rowie turned, grinning sheepishly, "They're my brothers."

Remien breathed a sigh of relief.

"Vamps were one of the main species that tried to take over during the war... I heard." Seth's eyes were two chips of ice.

Remien sighed and rolled his eyes. Why did Seth always have to be a dumbass?

The older looking vampire smiled wider, his fangs gleaming in the soft glow of white light in the helm. "Yeah, I heard that too. Fucked up shit, huh?"

"Most of your species was set free though," the younger one added with a scowl, his eyes going over Seth with disdain. "Were-tigers make for great sex slaves."

Remien almost snorted at that bit of stupidity on the part of the younger looking vamp, but Zak interrupted him. "Meanwhile, at this point, Devon's probably learning how to open mirrored portals and our whole point for getting to Megdoluc will be moot," he ran a frustrated hand through his wavy blond hair.

"Zak's right," Lucien added. "Can you get us to the demon planet or not?"

"Can do," the older looking vamp replied. "Of course, we'll get there allot faster if you guys do that voodoo that you do."

Lucien turned and nodded at them. Remien knew what to do. They walked to the front of the oblong helm. Glass encircled the entire room above control consoles lined with comfortable dark blue chairs. Alpha 7's Angels stood an arms-length away from each other, facing the glass shield. Lucien stood in the middle, flanked by Seth and Zak. Remien stood to Zak's right and Rowie to Seth's left.

Adrenaline coursed through his body as he prepared to link up to the others again, their minds becoming one. He saw their destination within their collective thoughts, a glowing blue nebula with millions of sparkling stars within. Beyond the gauzy wall of the nebula border, the stars came into sharper focus. Two stars circled each other, one a red giant, the other a smaller white dwarf. Between the two was a cloudy smudge that turned into a sickly-looking planet. No land showed through the dense layer of dust surrounding the atmosphere.

Keeping that image in his mind, he gathered his power, linked it to the others, and let it out. Before him, the stars melted, turning liquid, swirling as they threw the entire star-cruiser into a speed that only God himself could measure. Remien loved it, and then felt a lump wedge in his throat remembering the first time Devon had taught him to fly this way.

It had only been two years ago. They'd landed back in Alpha 7 after going around the galaxy a few times. The minute Remien stepped out onto the hangar, he'd bent over and thrown up on the floor. After retching a few undignified times, with Devon holding onto his hips so he wouldn't fall face first into his own vomit, Remien had panted, "Fuck me." Of course, he hadn't meant it in the literal sense. He'd just felt overwhelmed at what he'd learned, and his head was spinning from the aftershocks.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds