Angel of Retribution Ch. 00-05

"Oh, shit."

It felt as if his Viper had rolled over him. He found himself at the bottom of the pool, completely submerged when the weight of the watery orb crashed over him. When he resurfaced, gasping for air, Devon was standing on the surface of the water, hands on hips, smirking down at him.

"Have you had enough, Remi?"

"Fuck you," Remi hissed as the water around him began to boil with his mounting rage.

Devon's eye narrowed. "Rein it in, Fyre."

"Or what," Remi snarled through clenched teeth, his skin already twitching.

Any sane person would have been running from the room already. Devon raised his hand, closing it up into a fist, wrapping Remi's body in his power. Remien shuddered helpless to keep Devon from lifting him completely over the sunken tub with his telekinetic ability.

"You're not going to like it if I rein it in for you." Lacing appeared at his temples, his blue eyes flaring brighter, his voice became more guttural and demonic. "I love you, but I will not have you causing anymore chaos."

It was the I love you that had Remi's heart squeezing in agonizing torment. He needed Rowie. He needed her too much.

Devon let him down gently. Remi let himself slide down, until his rump sat on one of the benches lining the edge of Devon's sunken tub.

He pulled himself into his hiding place within his mind. Immersing himself in a world of fantasy was one of his favorite things to do since he was a child. Born to a woman who had a horde of children, he often imagined himself an only child, recipient of her undivided attention.

Now, he envisioned Rowie as his mate. She'd share the bath with him, wash his hair as he lathered hers. They'd make love and later feed each other little tidbits in bed, before coupling again. He'd watch her belly grow big with his babies and soon they'd be neck deep in little dragons scampering about and causing all sorts of mischief.

Devon's deep voice intruded on his fantasies. "He's beautiful, isn't he?"

Remi ignored the insult, doing his best to remain in his dream world. He wasn't beautiful, for fuck's sake. He was sexy, gorgeous, handsome... beautiful was for pussies.

"Why..." The feminine voice paused.

Remien tried to focus harder on Rowie's smiling face in his daydream. She was soaping his chest, while Devon massaged shampoo in his hair.

Wait. Why the hell was Devon in his dream?

Remi frowned. Oh, Hell. Now Rowie was frowning.

"He looks strange," his dream Rowie said.

That's it. He was having none of that.

"Kiss me," Remi whispered, staring at her pretty lips.

She looked shocked, and began pulling away from him, but he wrapped his hands around her waist bringing her flush against him. He felt the bulge of her belly. She was pregnant?

"Kiss him," Devon urged softly behind Remi.

Remi pulled her closer, and took her lips. She tasted different... felt...

Kiss her, Remi. Feel the love I feel for her.

Devon's presence was inside Remi now, sharing his emotions, making them one. Remi's cock swelled to full arousal, his heart beating both in his chest as well as his loins. As if waking from a deep slumber, Remi watched Devon pull her head back and claim her lips too.

Remi blinked, taking in the scene playing out before him. Angel was straddling him in the sunken tub, completely naked, while Devon, also nude, rubbed against her back, devouring her mouth. He could feel their arousal, their desire for each other, as well as their love.

Remi looked down, his hands sliding forward over her rounded belly. Her breasts were fuller, tipped with dusky rose nipples. He smiled in spite of himself. She was so beautiful. He could see why his commander was so taken with her... not that he'd trade her for Rowie.

His heart gave a painful lurch. Angel was completely linked to Devon. Would he be able to see where Rowie was in her mind... if he were to make love to her too?

Remien licked his lips, watching Devon bite at her plump lower lip, making her moan and writhe closer to Remi's cock.

He'd fuck Devon if it afforded him the ability to find his love. In this case, it was easier to fuck Angel for the information.

"Hey, I'm beginning to feel left out," Remi murmured, drawing their attention.

Angel looked apprehensive. He knew she'd been a virgin when Devon claimed her, and she'd had no other lover since.

...Until now...until me—Remi thought, already feeling guilt taint him at stooping to using the sweet girl that way. But he loved Rowie, and was dying a slow death without her.

"Don't be shy, baby," Devon coaxed nipping her ear. "Look how enthusiastic he is for you."

Remi gasped when Devon gripped and stroked his cock. He gripped Devon's wrist, not comfortable with the feel of a masculine hand trying to wring pleasure out of him.

Devon chuckled, his eyes blazing into Remi's over Angel's shoulder. "I think he'd rather you did that, baby."

Angel started to shake her head, but Remi caught her hand and guided it to him. Her eyes widened when he wrapped her little fingers around him. Taking a deep breath, he invaded her mind.

Remien gasped in shock. She was so aroused. Her cunt throbbed with want, shooting an answering echo into his loins. His cheeks warmed with guilt at the overwhelming desire he suddenly felt to be embedded within her... balls deep, thrusting. He closed his eyes in misery. Oh, God... Rowie. You're the only one I truly love and want.

A sob had him snapping his eyes open again.

"Baby?" Devon tried to turn Angel's face to him, but she refused, throwing her arms around Remien's neck and crying heartbroken. Devon scowled at Remi. "Shit, Rem. Get out of her head."

Remi opened his mouth, unsure of what to say, but Angel turned with a sudden snarl and snapped at her lover, "oh, leave him alone, Mongurah." She turned to Remi, her big, baby blue eyes full of tears. "You love her so much, don't you, precious?"

Precious?

She felt sorry for him. Never one to pass up a perfect opportunity, Remi let his eyes well up, his lower lip trembling for good measure as he nodded. "I miss her," he whispered, choking back his own sob.

Behind Angel, Devon rolled his eyes. "Geez, Rem. I told you that we'd go get her in due time."

Remi held Angel's gaze, letting his tears roll down his flushed face, knowing he had her where he wanted. "He doesn't understand. No one understands me."

Her hand smoothed over his cheek, wiping at his tears. "I understand you, precious. Don't worry. I'll help you figure out where she is."

"Angel," Devon warned.

She turned to glare at him over her shoulder, making him scowl deeper. He tangled his fingers in her hair, drawing her head back. Had Remi not been linked and felt when her pussy clenched in excitement at Devon's show of dominance he would have hit Devon for acting like a caveman.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm not acting heartless toward the asshole. I'm trying to protect everyone involved in this, Angel."

"By not telling him where his mate is?" she scoffed.

"Rowie doesn't..." Devon closed his eyes, clearly frustrated. "I love him. He's almost as much mine as you are." Remi gaped at Devon. His commander had truly lost his mind. As if hearing him, Devon's glowing gaze cut to Remien. "All of you belong to me. I handpicked you myself... one by one... Rowie, Zak, Seth, and you. Annie and Lucien were the only ones who came to me... gave themselves to me." Leaning over, he gripped Remi's wet hair, pulling his face mere inches from his lips. "I lost Luke, but I'm not losing one more god-damned angel. When the time is right, we'll go get our girl and bring her home again. In the meanwhile, dragon, your ass belongs to me."

Remien gulped. He hoped his commander didn't mean that in the literal sense. He'd rip the man's balls off first before he let Devon stick his poker up his hole.

Devon's hands cupped Angel's swollen breasts, tweaking her pouting nipples and making her gasp, his blazing eyes never leaving Remi's. Angel moaned, arching her back as she turned her head to lick the side of Devon's neck.

Remi gasped when he felt the heat of her cunt press against his engorged penis.

"Shit," he hissed. This was really going to happen.

"Sit up on the edge of the tub," Devon said to Remi.

He obeyed.

Water ran down his body to form a glistening pool around him.

Devon helped Angel step up on the ledge Remi had vacated.

"Remi, lean back. Give her space."

Remi's heart pounded as he eased back on his elbows, his prick twitching anxiously. Angel's eye went wide as Devon made her bend over, spreading her legs over Remi's knees.

Ripe breasts engulfed Remi's cock just before a keening cry bounced off the walls in the hygiene room. Angel's hand gripped him, making him yelp. Devon had buried his face between her ass cheeks.

I'm going to lose my mind—Remi thought as he felt their pleasure and desire escalate.

Suck him, Angel.

Plump lips engulfed him. "Fuck," Remi panted, his fingers scraping against the slippery tiles on the floor. Not forgetting his intentions, he dipped deeper into her mind and groaned loudly. She was afire with need. Her suction on his dick increased as Devon's tongue teased both her pussy and ass.

Remi's back arched when she slipped her hand between his legs and teased his own hole. His thoughts became confused with hers, her need to be fucked, and felt on the verge of coming when her delicate finger pushed deep into him. He cried out, feeling his balls tingle with the onset of his ejaculation.

"Easy, baby," he heard Devon chuckle as a firm hand gripped his cock and applied pressure.

"S-shit," Remi panted.

"He not used to that, Angel."

Angel arched against Devon, rubbing against him like a cat in heat. "Fuck me," she begged. "Please."

Remi trembled when Devon's hand left his prick and gripped her throat. He kissed her deeply, making Remi shiver. "Not yet."

She whimpered, or was it Remi? He wasn't sure. All he knew was that he was shivering like a fool. He closed his eyes and it was Rowie's face he saw. A sob burst from his throat. Cupping his hands over his aching prick, he tried to roll away from them. He couldn't continue to do this. But his body was caged beneath them. Angel's soft lips found his and he felt Devon kissing the tears from his eyes. Her velvet tongue caressed his and the unmistakable feel of a masculine hand stroked his cock. Angel's belly pressed against Remi's, her soft breast brushing against his nipple rings. Remi let his hands sweep down her waist, kissing her back, letting their love flood him. Devon guided his cock to her entrance and soon he was sinking into her hot depths. His toes curled as he swept his prick in slow circles inside her. Angel gasped, pulling away from the kiss and then screamed as she came.

She looked as shocked as Devon.

"Prehensile dick," Remi murmured into their bewildered faces.

For a moment he thought that Devon would surely begin to regret letting him do a threesome with them, but his commander's eyes darkened with a lust that frankly scared the hell out of Remi. Devon began easing into Angel's ass, making her hiss.

"You're hurting her," Remi gasped, all the while feeling Devon hardened cock sliding up the entire length of his through the thin membrane that separated Angel's vagina from her colon. It sent a shiver up his spine.

Devon stopped, concern drawing his delicately arched brows together.

"No," Angel snarled, "don't fucking stop. Deeper. I need it deeper."

Remi's jaw dropped. Devon smirked at him over her shoulder.

Inch after thick inch of Devon's cock slid up tight into Angel's ass. Remi could feel every bit of it against his, making his balls ache with need.

"Now," Devon's voice was a husky growl, "do what you did before that she liked so much."

Remi swept his cock around again, and then undulated it, making both Angel and Devon howl out in pleasure.

Two sets of lips crushed his and they engaged in a three-way kiss as their hips began to hump and grind.

Remi didn't know whose tongue was in his mouth half the time, he was lost in a pleasure so intense. He delved deeper into Angel's mind feeling her mounting pleasure. Deeper still and her love for Devon had him ravaging his commander's mouth by mistake for about two seconds as Angel came again, screaming her pleasure into his ear. Deeper, and deeper still until he found Devon's link to her and the vision of a dark gloomy planet filled Remi's mind—a gloomy, cloud-covered planet with many gothic castles.

Rowie—Remi moaned as he spilled his release into Angel.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 293 milliseconds