Autumn's Chores and Pleasures

It was four on a bed, and four energetic lovers on a single-sized bed is an intimate affair, with sweat and smells and drool and woman's wetness and men's cum all intermingling, fueling the fire. Sarah's soft tits were manhandled around hard cocks and fucked, and her ample buttocks quaked and quivered when the boys fucked her with thudding force from behind. Marla's tits were fucked too, by the black cock and the white one, and the mother-aged woman and the daughter-aged girl rode their mounts like their lives depended on it, and Marla got her second taste of pussy, and Sarah got her first.

There was cock sucking. Lots and lots of cock sucking. Sarah truly loved having a hard cock in her mouth, and her mostly inexperienced technique was enthusiastic and wet with sloppy drool. She loved watching Marla's way with a blowjob, gleaning the secrets of experience.

There was double doggy, with Marla and Sarah facing each other, kissing, and then Derek stacked Sarah on top of Marla in a classic girl-on-girl sixty-nine and Jesse's cock filled Sarah's mouth and Derek held her fleshy hips and he sunk every millimeter of his hard meat deep into her pussy while Marla licked her clit, and Sarah knew it was the pinnacle of her life thus far and of the life she had left to live. It was that good.

The blissful debauchery went on for an hour. Sarah hoped it would never end, but Derek wondered about his girlfriend and Marla knew she didn't really belong there, so the astonishing fourway ended. Derek and Jesse pulled on sweatpants, and they left Marla and Sarah in the suddenly very quiet room while they went in search of Marla's little black nun dress, and maybe even her panties if they were lucky.

The formerly rousing party had turned into a slow burn orgy, with electronic 'chill' music playing and lecherous drunks — both male and female — watching the surprisingly abundant action. Jesse and Derek were both surprised by some of the participants in the orgy; straight-laced bookworms and shy retiring types were represented, caught up, no doubt, in the horny fever of the wildest All Hallows' Eve anyone could remember.

"Has anybody seen Marl...uh, Minka's dress? The black nun one?" Jesse asked.

"That Nick guy took it," a boy said. "Somebody else got her panties. Is she still here?"

"Yeah. Where's Nick's room?"

Across from Johnny and Tyler. Where the fuck did you find her, man? She's insane. I never seen a old lady like her. She fuckin' looks hot, too. Crazy nice tits."

"She was down at Chuck's, at the bar," Jesse said. "She was supposed to meet some guy or somethin' and he didn't show up."

"It'd be funny if it was her husband, wouldn't it?" the boy said. "She got a ring on?"

"Hey, where'd Morgan go?" Derek asked the boy.

"Oh, fuck. That girl's wild. You're a lucky fucker. Or maybe you're not, I don't know. I don't know, man, she disappeared." He looked at the Wonder Woman costume in Derek's hand. "She must be wanderin' around naked somewhere. Fuck, can you imagine that ass just walkin' around the building naked? This is the best fuckin' Halloween ever."

Derek asked around some more and word was she was up on the roof fucking the RA, the Resident Advisor, a nice looking senior who lots of the girls had a crush on. Derek wasn't exactly happy about the news, but he'd just fucked the living shit out of Marla and Sarah, and Sarah lived right upstairs, so he decided to tread lightly. It was Halloween after all, and way back at the beginning when she and Marla were on the bed he'd pretty much given her permission to show her slutty cards. Tomorrow was another day, and they'd regroup. He decided to take her costume back to his room so it didn't end up as some horny dork's souvenir.

He and Jesse found Nick's room and Nick embarrassedly gave back the little nun dress. "I didn't think she'd want it," he said, like a dork.

When they got back to the quiet of their room, Derek and Jesse could tell that Marla and Sarah had been talking. Sarah looked shy, dressed in her yellow pants and red sweatshirt again. Her rooster hat was wet after being washed of sticky cum in the bathroom sink. After she'd done it she wished she'd left it messy and sticky and let it dry and put it in her desk drawer so she could pull it out once in a while and feel the crustiness and smell the scent of Derek's plentiful cum. But it was gone. Down the drain.

"You guys can all be friends with benefits from now on, right?" Marla said, surprising and thrilling Sarah.

Jesse suddenly looked shy, barely making eye contact with Sarah. "Yeah, I mean...would you want to?" he asked.

She tried to look casual, but every corner of Sarah's face showed her happiness with Jesse's answer. "Yeah," she said with a slight shrug of the shoulders. "Of course."

"You too, stud," Marla said to Derek, "if you think Morgan might be interested. You guys can have the sex club I wish I'd had when I was here. You should include Sarah's roommate. She's single and lonely, too.

"Minka!" Sarah said, wide eyed and smiling at Marla.

"What? You told me she's horny, right? Can I tell them what you told me?"

"I guess," Sarah said, her eyes flashing with mischief. "She's gonna kill me."

"Her roommate's never done oral, and she's never gotten it, either. I was thinking you two studs could help her out," Marla smiled. "Teach her, you know? And maybe even get her and Sarah together for some girl stuff. I can't believe how much I liked that part of tonight."

"Minka!" Sarah said, smiling and blushing. "Oh my God!"

Jesse smiled at Marla. "You like it? The girl stuff?"

"Let's just say my mind was opened, and I'm very glad about it. speaking of that, Derek, where's Morgan?"

"Fuckin' some dude on the roof."

"Oh my God!" Marla said. "Is that...okay?"

"Yeah, I mean...we did our own thing tonight, she and me. It's cool. I gotta keep her happy if we got all this new stuff happinin'."

When he glanced at Sarah to see her reaction her heart just about leapt out of her chest. "So...this is for real?" she asked, her big eyes happily surprised.

"Yeah, man," Derek said. "You're freaky fun. And your roommate...what's her name?"

"Beatriz."

"Oh yeah, that Puerto Rican girl. She's like super straight, right? Books and schoolwork and shit?"

"Pretty much," Sarah said.

"Yeah, that could be some freaky shit right there when she cuts loose," Derek said. "You think she'd want to?"

"With you two guys? Yeah! I'll go get her right now if you want."

Derek smiled. "No, baby. You two ladies wore me right the fuck out. That was, like, the best."

Sarah beamed with pride, even if she couldn't quite believe her ears. Or her eyes. Derek and Jesse, both beautifully topless in their room; Jesse's bed disheveled and crooked, sheets spotted with sexual stains, some of them from her very own pussy and her very own drool.

Marla was trying to put herself together. Her little dress was on and she put on her high heels. They clicked across the floor when she went to the open bathroom to look at herself in the mirror. She wiped her messy lipstick off and she used a wad of toilet paper to try and clean up her cum soiled fishnet stockings. She looked in the mirror again and fingered her hair into a less messy look. The others watched her do it.

"Are you leaving?" Sarah asked dolefully.

"If you two promise not to tell anyone else I'll let you in on a secret. Jesse and I are friends. He knows where to find me. Keep it to yourselves, though, okay? I can't have anybody finding out about tonight."

"You know her?" Sarah asked, looking confused.

Jesse nodded.

"How?" Sarah asked. "What do you mean?"

"She wanted to...do this, so..."

"Oh my god!" Sarah chuckled. "You know, I thought this was all to crazy to be true."

"It's true, Honey." Marla said. "Everything that happened really happened. I know that because I'm bow-legged and can barely walk. My name's not Minka, it's Marla. But really, nobody can find out about this, okay?"

"Of course...Marla," Sarah said, smiling.

"I really did go to school here and I lived in this building. When you're my age...well, you'll probably be smarter than me. This was way too risky for a sensible person like me. I mean, I'm probably going to be on the internet, with a beautiful young black man fucking me."

Marla winked at Derek. He smiled and wanted to rip her little nun dress off and fuck her again. "This is fuckin' wild," he said. "You're my new favorite person."

"Thanks honey. You made an old girl awfully happy tonight."

"So we'll see you again?" Sarah asked. "You're not just going to be gone, like I was thinking?"

"I'd love it if we could stay friends," Marla said. She pondered for a moment. "How about if I make an early Thanksgiving dinner for us, before you guys go home for break. Bring Beatriz, and Morgan, and after we eat we can all fuck on my bed." Marla's eyes twinkled. She loved talking like a slut.

Everyone agreed that a get together would be fun. "Want to meet me at the mall sometime?" Marla asked Sarah. "I'll buy you some nicer underwear."

"Sure! But, you don't have to buy me anything."

"There's a nice girl at the lingerie store that can measure you and get you into some good looking bras. That one you wore tonight, you gotta get rid of that one, and I think you need to wear things a little higher."

Sarah was embarrassed by the frank talk in front of the boys about her softly saggy breasts. "If...you think so."

"What do you guys think?" Marla asked. "She's got beautiful big tits, right? Shouldn't they be up and out, where they can cause a stir?"

"Hell yeah," Derek said. "Real nice tits. Up and out sounds good to me."

Sarah chuckled nervously, but she felt pride in her body for the first time in her life. Derek Jones likes my tits!, she said to herself. Oh my God!

Derek smirked. "Girl, if you don't stop smilin' at me like that, I'll be hard every time I see 'ya."

"Yeah?" Sarah said, smiling coyly. "And I can do...this?" She moved close to him and rubbed his crotch with her hand, feeling his loosely hanging cock under his baggy sweatpants. "And...this?" She slipped her hand down inside the elastic waistband and took hold of his most masculine flesh as it grew.

"Oh my God," Marla said. "You both got more in you? God I wish I was young again."

"Maybe just...this," Sarah said, lowering herself to a squat, dragging the waistband of Derek's sweatpants down onto his powerful thighs.

Marla stood transfixed by the sight — the big, black-coffee-colored cock coming into view again, moving the way excited cocks move. The pale white flesh of Sarah's small hand claimed it, and Sarah's tongue extended, licking the dark, quickly swelling tip of the big phallus. Sarah was moaning quietly, licking and mouthing it ever so slowly. It was a beautiful, sensual thing to watch.

"Damn, girl," Derek said quietly, gently caressing the back of her head with his big hand. "You got me figured."

He was making happy noises, gently fucking Sarah's mouth when Marla remembered her goal: get back home before her wildly inappropriate night was found out, before the local TV news cameras showed up and were pointed at her as she walked down the dorm's granite front steps, their upward-looking angle showing her in all her I-lost-my-panties glory.

"Bye, you two," she said. "I'm leaving. Jesse's going to walk me out."

Sarah stood, holding the cock she didn't want to lose tightly in her hand. She finally let go of it so she could hug Marla. It was a real hug, full-bodied and tight.

"I don't know what to say," Sarah said quietly, nearly in Marla's ear. "Thank you."

"Aww. You're sweet," Marla said. "I'm glad you had fun, kiddo. We're doing that shopping, right? I'll get your text number from Jesse tomorrow."

"Okay," Sarah said, still holding tight.

She finally let go and Marla took in the sight of Derek one last time, his cock still mostly hard, his sweatpants down around his muscular calves. She couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks for...you know," she said, suddenly feeling the heat of a girlish blush on her face. She hugged him and felt the youthful smoothness of his warm skin, lots and lots of warm skin, and she tipped her head to the side and Derek kissed her, and their mouths opened and their tongues found each other and for a few moments they were right back in it. Derek's cock was hard against Marla's little black nun dress, and she wanted to do what Sarah had done — the squat, the lick, the moans.

"Wow," she sighed breathily. "You got me figured." She reluctantly pulled away, taking a quick last look at Derek's body. "He's all yours," she said to Sarah. "You might want to make it quick, though. You don't want Morgan walking in and catching you two alone before he has a chance to get her onboard with everything."

Sarah nodded and smiled mischievously. "Quick," she said, taking hold of her dark, quickly re-hardening prize again. She was pushing Derek down on his bed and mounting him cowgirl style when Marla and Jesse left. They heard her happy noises right through the door and out into the corridor, and they got lots of looks from the late night Halloween revelers that were still prowling the halls.

"Minka!" a voice from way down the hall said, much too loudly. "You leavin'? We have parties every weekend."

Marla giggled, and she and Jesse turned for the stairway and headed down. She was glad no one was on the way up because they would have seen her bare pussy for sure.

Her feet felt like they remembered the stairs, and the granite steps out front, but Marla couldn't believe, after all those years, that they would have. The night was chilly, with a pitch black sky above the campus lights. She and Jesse walked to her car, just a short way down the street. There was a parking ticket on the windshield from the campus police.

"Oh, great," Marla said, pulling it out from under the windshield wiper. "Oh well. It was worth it."

Jesse smirked. "You had fun?"

"Fun? Oh my God, that was so much better than fun. I'd better go. I don't want anybody to put 'Minka' together with this car, in case they see me around town. Small towns can be a bitch. When can you come over? Twink and I decided we want to take a shower with you."

"Twink's getting in with us?"

"No, he'll stay on the rug and watch, like he always does. He's a little pervert."

Jesse smiled. He knew who the real pervert in the family was, and he loved her.

Three days later, Jesse arrived at Marla's to spend the night. After a nice hello kiss she asked him, "So? What's that look on your face? You think I've gone off the deep end, don't you. I went too far, at the party."

"No," Jesse said, unable to keep a straight face.

"What is it then?"

"You started something."

Marla looked hopeful, and happy. "Sarah? Are you guys...what do you call it...hooking up?"

Jesse nodded. "That's not all, though. Morgan, she's, like, all about threeways now."

Marla's eyes widened. "Really? You and Derek and her? In your room?"

Jesse nodded. "Twice already."

"Oh my God! I could tell that girl was wild. And you've got Sarah, too? God, are you the dorm stud now? You're not gonna have any energy left for me."

"Yeah I will," he said, leaning in for another kiss, one that made Marla moan.

"Wow," she sighed. "I guess I picked the right yard boy, huh? Do you believe in fate?"

"Maybe."

Marla smiled. "You're too cute. Wanna take a shower with me?"

Twinkles seemed glad that the shower head in Marla's tub was partially clogged with minerals, making it spray in a wonky pattern that kept the glass shower doors mostly free of fog. He kept his eyes on the proceedings, sitting on the small rug at first, and then flopped over on his side in the same spot. There was much to watch and listen to, and from his upward-looking angle it was easy to glean the details.

Jesse was already hard when he stepped into the warm spray of water. Marla was right there behind him, smiling in a beautifully contented way, watching her young man's aroused body get wet as he turned to face her, his eyes closed, his hands in his hair helping it get thoroughly soaked.

"Have I told you lately that you're beautiful," she said, moving in close to him, taking his big erection gently in her hand. She tipped her head to meet his and lost herself in one of the warm, wet, shower kisses that she loved.

Twinkles loved them too, because Marla always moaned so beautifully. He was a little startled, though, at how quickly the mood changed. The nice quiet period of soaping each other didn't happen. Instead, Jesse was down, squatting under the spray of warm water, his head right in tight against Marla's crotch, and Marla's moans were quickly frantic. Twinkles knew her orgasm sounds as well as anyone, and he'd learned to stay relaxed during them, but it was always an eye opening moment. It seemed to him that Marla had gotten louder and louder as the weeks went by, and he was right. She loved that her house was alone in the countryside, and she'd become comfortable with letting it all out, yelling and bellowing and screaming and shrieking out her delight. Jesse had become a louder lover, too, and a confident one, knowing full well what made Marla happy, what made her cum.

After her first wet orgasm under the water's spray Jesse stood up and she went down, throating his nice cock smoothly, showing off her own newly confident skills. Twinkles always wondered what the taste was. He liked most of the things Marla put in her mouth, but before he could think too much about it Jesse was pulling her up and bending her over, and Marla was moving in that way that she does, her body writhing like a human woman, her urgent breathy voice rising, reverberating in the small room of tile and glass.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me baby!... Do it hard!... Make me your slut!"

Jesse's voice rose, too, "Oh!" and "Ugh!" and manly grunts that thrilled Marla, and the tiny room was suddenly full of noise: the slapping of wet flesh; the squishing of a frantically plunged pussy; the ecstatic sounds of a man and a woman rocketing toward simultaneous orgasms. It was wet, wild fucking, and Twinkles was happy and relaxed, and he purred and licked his fur.

It was a Friday evening a few weeks later; the leaden gray sky was just beginning to darken when Jesse and his friends arrived at Marla's house. Her bright smiling face beamed with welcoming happiness when she opened the front door and let her guests inside, the heady aroma of a roast turkey Thanksgiving dinner overwhelming all their senses.

"I love your house," Sarah said. "It's so cute. Everything looks so perfect."

"I hired Jesse quite a while back to be my gardener and my handyman," Marla said. "That's how we met. He keeps it all looking nice. I had him paint the front door a few days ago, and when he was done we took a really long shower and I washed all the specs of paint off of him."

Sarah's face showed her delight at learning a little about Marla and Jesse's private life. "I'm gonna do that when I'm older," she said. "I wonder if my mom has ever thought of it; hiring a sexy college boy."

"Do you think she would?" Marla asked.

"Oh my God, I don't know."

Marla greeted Jesse and Derek and Morgan with hugs, and then she welcomed the two guests she hadn't met.

"You must be Beatriz. That's such a beautiful name."

"Thank you," the shy girl said.

Marla knew she was Puerto Rican, so she wasn't surprised to see the raven hair and the piercing dark eyes and the dark eyebrows. The girl's lovely caramel colored skin wasn't a surprise, either, and neither was her short stature and voluptuous size, maybe because Sarah was similarly built. "I remember your friend here from the Halloween party, but you weren't with us that night, were you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds