Autumn's Chores and Pleasures

"No," Beatriz said shyly. "I was doing schoolwork." Like a dork, she wanted to add.

"And you're Sean, right?" Marla said, shifting her gaze to the curly-haired blonde boy at Beatriz's side. "Sarah tells me you're a quiet one. An art student, right?"

"Yeah. Illustration and fine art."

"Nice," Marla said. "Maybe some day you can come over and draw me."

Sean's eyes sparkled, and he nodded. Marla liked the way his nice mouth barely smiled. "I remember you," she said, looking into his big blue eyes. "You were one of the quiet watchers at the Halloween party. I remember every single one of you. I'm surprised that I do, because I was in was such a state of...I don't know what I was. What did you think of me? Be honest."

"I don't know. I...guess I couldn't believe it," Sean said. "You sorta remind me of my mom's friends, and it...I guess it really...sort of...surprised me."

"You were at the bar with us, too," Marla said, remembering. "I still can't believe I walked in there dressed like I was."

Sean nodded and barely smiled again. His eyes said, I'm glad you did.

Marla was glad, too. Glad she'd had the courage to dress like a nun slut that night, glad she'd walked into that bar, and glad to be making the acquaintance of two brand new friends-with-benefits, right there in her warm living room on a cold November evening. "Beatriz, are you going home for Thanksgiving?" she asked.

"No, it's too expensive," she said sadly, her voice honey sweetened with Latin accent. "I'll fly home for Christmas."

"So you'll be here all alone? Let's do some shopping."

"Marla knows the good stores," Sarah said.

"Okay," Beatriz said, shyly, "But...if you get me to try one of those bras like you bought Sarah I won't be able to wear it at home."

"Why not?" Marla asked, smirking. "Don't Puerto Rican boys like tits?"

Beatriz smiled and blushed. "They're crazy about them, but...my mother would kill me."

"Well, you can just wear it here at school. Do you like the way Sarah looks in the ones we got her?"

Beatriz nodded happily.

"Up and out, baby," Derek said. "Girl got some tits."

"Yeah, like you're fussy about 'em," Morgan said, teasing him. "I've seen you talking to Chrissy when she comes back from a run."

"Who's Chrissy?" Marla asked.

"She's on the track team," Morgan said. "She runs really long distances. She wear's, like, a bikini bottom kinda thing and a halter kind of top. They're real running clothes, but they're super tight. Her flat little stomach is all out there. She's got little flat tits but all the guys think she's hot."

"She is hot," Jesse said.

"Guys aren't fussy," Marla said. "That's one thing you'll learn when you get older. You can make their cock hard with your smile."

Beatriz giggled. Marla was happy to see some of her shyness starting to melt away. "It's true," Marla said. "Personality is more important than your body. But wearing nice lingerie and feeling sexy about yourself goes a long way toward having that personality guys like. I'm gonna buy you some of those bras. You'll see."

Beatriz smiled.

Ten minutes later, the kitchen was a busy place. Marla and Jesse worked together to get things ready for the table, the way married couples do, and Jesse took on the all-important carving of the turkey while the others watched a little, pitched in a little, and sipped wine.

"You two are so cute together," Sarah said, her eyes twinkling as she watch the happy couple work. "You're in love, aren't you."

Marla smiled shyly, unsure of how to answer. Jesse kept carving, hoping his warmly blushing face wasn't too obvious.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Sarah asked. "It'd be cool if you could get married."

"Been there, done that," Marla said, giving her whipped potatoes one last stir. "Jesse's the kind of guy I would marry, but...I doubt if I'll ever go down that road again."

Morgan looked intrigued. "You'd marry a guy his age?" she asked.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean that," Marla said, scooping the potatoes out the pot and into a nice serving bowl. "The real world isn't very accepting when it comes to that kind of thing."

"That sucks though, right?" Morgan said. "I mean, I could marry an older professor and nobody'd say too much about it."

"You'd be surprised," Marla said, shifting her attention to the green bean casserole. "Men do seem to get a way with it more, but I'll bet when they have a much younger wife they're constantly asked about their 'daughter'. They probably don't care because they have daughter fantasies anyways."

"Do you think so?" Sarah asked. "What about mother fantasies?"

Marla blushed noticeably. "From which angle?" she asked. "Are you boys willing to talk about that?"

Jesse kept carving and didn't answer. Derek shrugged his shoulders a little. Sean smiled mischievously. "You look a little like my mom," he said.

"Okay, here we go," Marla said, stopping her food prep for a moment. She fanned her face and puffed her cheeks and blew warm breath out. It was a conversation she'd tried to avoid up until then, but she had to admit it was sexy. She looked directly into Sean's eyes. "Have you ever fantasized about fucking her?"

"I...guess so. That's normal, right?"

Marla smiled with curiosity. "Maybe. I mean, Sigmund Freud would say it is, yeah. What about you two?" she asked, looking at Derek and Jesse. "Be honest. Jesse, Honey, when I'm taking off my clothes, how motherly am I?"

Sarah and Morgan were amazed at the question, and quietly thrilled to see Jesse's blushing reaction.

"Some, I guess," he said embarrassedly. "It's not just her, it's her friends."

"You think about them sexually, and I'm like them? Derek, is that what it is for you, too?"

"Yeah. It's fuckin' hot."

"Are you going to see any of them when you're home next week?"

"I'll probably see a couple of them," Derek said.

"Yeah, maybe," Jesse said. "At least one. My mom's best friend."

Marla nodded, smirking. "When you see them, and have your fantasies, I want you to remember it all and I want you to tell me about it when you get back. All the details. What they were wearing, what you were thinking...everything."

Everyone smiled at the sexy thought of it. Marla caught Sean's sparkling eyes.

"Does me cooking this dinner remind you of your mom, too?" she asked him.

He nodded.

"A lot? How much am I like her?"

"You've got sorta the same body and hair and...that lipstick."

"Really!" Marla said. She had a naughty thought and decided to say it out loud. "So if I was to squat down in front of you and give you a blowjob right now, you'd think about it when you're home next week, when your mom's cooking dinner?"

Sean's eyes showed his surprise. It was all surprising - the crazy idea, the sight of Marla wiping her hands on a kitchen towel, and the look in her eyes. He couldn't believe it when she was on her knees in front of him, his view a perfect angle down the front of her brown and green dress. Her hands worked his belt buckle and his button and his zipper. The room was eerily quiet; five spectators — six if you count Twinkles — watching Marla do her thing.

Sean's cock was soft when Marla started playing with it — shocked that way by his nerves no doubt — but her sexy eyes and her beautiful soft moans got to him and his blood started flowing again. He was quickly hard, spurred on by her warm breath on that part of him, and by the way the tip of her tongue tickled the fleshy ridge between his balls and traced its way all along the underside of his cock to its quickly swelling tip. That's when she engulfed the vigorous young shaft with her lips and her mouth. That's when Sean let out a beautiful moan.

"Damn!" Sarah said quietly, fascinated once again by Marla's sexuality.

Silence took over again, the only noise coming from Marla's wet, cock sucking mouth, and Sean's thinking brain was overwhelmed. He held Marla's head with his hands and felt her soft hair between his fingers, and soon his hips writhed at the speed of his pulsing squirting and his cum flooded Marla's quietly moaning mouth with liquid warmth.

It ended as quietly as it had started, no one sure of what to say. Marla went back to dishing out her green bean casserole, hoping it hadn't cooled too much, and the others carried serving dishes laden with food to the table.

It was quite a feast. Marla had gone all-out, all the trimmings, and bottles of red and white wine were emptied as fast as the food was consumed. The conversation was spirited and humorous and sexy. Of course they talked about Halloween and the video clips of masked Marla that had made it onto the internet. Jesse had told her about them just a few days before, when the two of them were lounging naked on her bed, and they lay there and watched them over and over. Marla wasn't surprised the others had paid close attention to them, too.

"I wanna do it, too," Sarah said, after swallowing a bite of turkey and cranberry sauce. "I'll wear a mask, like you did."

"Really? You want to?" Marla asked. "You need to be really careful. My working days are over, but you kids...employers look for that kind of thing these days. It can really mess up your life."

Sarah looked disappointed. "Maybe. Yeah, I know you're right. It's just...so hot."

"The clip with you and Derek got, like, a gazillion hits in just a few days," Morgan said, inadvertently making the point that Marla may have ruined Derek's life.

"Oh my God!" Marla said. "Really?"

"Yeah. It's cuz it's super hot," Morgan said. "You came, like...amazing. That sound you made, louder than everybody in the room..."

"Crazy hot," Derek said. "I watched it, like, a million times."

Marla felt embarrassed, and sorry that she'd dragged all her young friends in front of the cameras, and yet she was thrilled by it all, and she was pretty sure she'd eventually watch the clips a million times, too. It was a strange conundrum, this exhibitionist thing. Dangerous and exciting and so right and so wrong.

Cranberry bread pudding with bourbon sauce was the exclamation point at the end of the delicious meal. It was decadently delicious, and conversation quieted as it was forked into softly moaning mouths, and eyes glanced at other eyes and everyone knew that the after dinner festivities would be beginning soon. Sex on Marla's bed. It was no secret that that was the planned entertainment, and the growing anticipation was as delicious as the dessert. There was still a little conversation, but it had an excitedly nervous edge to it, and then, when the quietly happy revelers where done with their feast, Marla said, "Shall we go upstairs?"

The four words made her body tighten, the way it often does when a dirty thrill spikes her blood pressure. She was in control of something wonderful, something amazing, something she hadn't even dreamt of when she moved into her little house that summer.

The dinner dishes were left in a heap on the kitchen counter, and a few minutes later clothes were being left in a heap on Marla's bedroom carpet.

"I don't know if I've ever felt anything like this before," Beatriz said, the edges of her lovely mind softened by all the good wine in her stomach.

"Tell us about it," Marla said, relishing her roll as elder statesman of the happy group.

"Oh. It's just...being in a house I've never been in, in a bedroom I've never been in, taking off my clothes with all you guys here."

"Are you turned on? More than usual?"

Beatriz nodded.

"Would you like all three boys to touch you, or would that be too much?"

Beatriz nodded and said softly, "I'd like it."

Nothing more needed to be said. Marla and Sarah and Morgan watched as the naked boys all hardened to their hardest, all moving to within reach of the shy but excited girl.

It had been two weeks since Beatriz's catholic 'good girl' defenses had broken down, a fateful night in her dorm room when Derek was visiting Sarah. What happened that night was partially planned; Beatriz and Sarah had talked at length about Sarah's new friends-with-benefits arrangements. Beatriz was desirous of seeing Derek's body — all of it — and Sarah knew she could make it happen. She'd explained to Beatriz that there would be a blowjob, and maybe more, and Beatriz said yes, she'd like it to take place in the room they shared, where she could watch. There was learning to be done, and Beatriz had always been a deeply curious learner.

Beatriz expected a fury, a high intensity sexuality, but what she saw instead that night in her very own dorm room was slow sensuality the likes of which she'd only dreamt of. It was so remarkable, and so breathtaking, she was drawn into it like a moth to a flame. Derek's was the first cock she tasted, the first cock she sucked. His were the first balls she licked, and his was the first real, live, male sexual moan she ever heard, one that still lingers in her memory.

She became a voyeur that night as well, watching with wide eyes as Derek fucked Sarah, doggy style on Sarah's bed. Beatriz was sitting on the bed with them, just an arm's length away, leaning against the wall, fully clothed. Derek took it slow, sensing Beatriz's penchant for the sensual, and when Sarah vibrated with a smoldering orgasm he held his big, chocolate-colored cock in his hand and stroked out plentiful spurts of pearl white cum. For Beatriz, it was a life changing evening.

It was a few days later when she got up the nerve to ask about Jesse. She was fascinated by Derek's dark sexuality, but it was all a bit overwhelming; Jesse, truth be told, was the one she crushed on. Sarah, of course, made Beatriz's mostly unspoken wishes come true that very afternoon. The two of them had no classes, and a text from Sarah to Jesse — Wanna cum up? — had him climbing the stairs to the third floor moments later.

"That was a short text," Beatriz said. "What was it?"

"Oh, just wanna come up," Sarah said.

"He's not answering," Beatriz said. "Maybe he's not..."

That's when Jesse knocked on their door. It was a golden early November day and the afternoon sun was streaming in through the window when Sarah left the room, her prep-work done. Jesse and Beatriz were on the bed, his pants down to his knees, his cock fully hard and pointing high. Beatriz's shirt was off and her bra was unhooked, hanging loosely, no longer in control of her softly moving breasts. Jesse's hands were there, and then his mouth, and Beatriz's hand held her second cock, one that was just as big as the first had been. She sort of knew what to do with it, and being suddenly alone with Jesse made it easier to follow through with her instincts. She was petty sure Sarah had planned it that way, and she smiled when she pushed him down on his back, thrilled that her very own touch had that kind of control over him. Her mouth was on his cock quickly, so as not to give him a chance to change his mind. She needn't have worried; Jesse knew he was in magical territory. He was on the sun-dappled bed of a horny virgin.

Her deflowering was a girl-on-top affair, and once the blood had been let and the sting had passed she rode him with her hands on his shoulders and her big tits swinging. Jesse loved them. Softer and fleshier than Marla's big dense ones, bigger and swingier than Sarah's soft ones. Beatriz's chuckling moans when he tickled her nipples as she rode him made him smile.

"So let me get this straight," she said, right in the middle of her very first fuck ever. "I'm not your girlfriend, and you're not my boyfriend, and we can just do this, sorta whenever we want to?"

Jesse nodded and smiled.

"Count me in," she said, starting to feel the good stuff as she fucked him with almost every muscle in her body. "Oh my God!... This is... This is so... Oh, God yes!"

Jesse's upthrusts came swifter and with more energy, and Beatriz was lost in the thrilling dreaminess of it all. Jesse rolled her off and she knew what to do — she assumed the doggy style position Sarah had been in with Derek. Jesse fucked her deeper than she thought he could go, and she slowed him, to the 'Derek speed', and after the most magnificent minutes of her life her entire body electrified and it was happening, her virgin orgasm, a real one, and she was instantly lost in the fascinating world of friends with benefits.

A threeway with Sarah and Derek was next, and a week later her mind was blown when the threeway was herself and two hot boys, one black and one white, and she discovered the spit-roast, and the face-sit-with-a-cock-in-your-mouth. She loved that one, to the point of screaming with her mouth full as she orgasmed...and orgasmed...and orgasmed. It was Jesse in her mouth and Derek's face she was sitting on. She was crazy about his tongue.

Sean was a new member of the group, drawn in by his curiosity, welcomed in because he's quiet and honest and an all around good guy that they all liked. Beatriz had been with him twice — a threeway with Sarah, and a nice, quiet, late-night fourway with Derek and Morgan — but her secret dream of having all three of the boys to herself was just that, a secret, until Marla mentioned the magic words in the unfamiliar bedroom.

Marla's bedroom smelled of lavender. Beatriz had noticed it when they first entered, when she looked around at the boys and the girls and Marla, all of them undressing. Beatriz had worn a dress for the occasion — a nice Thanksgiving dinner seemed worthy of one — and she took it off right away, so as not to be left behind. And then 'Would you like all three boys?' and then 'I'd like it', and she wondered for a quick moment if the wine was something magical that only special people like Marla could buy.

Beatriz sat on the edge of the bed in her bra and panties, plain everyday ones because they're the only kind she owned. She pulled Jesse's hard cock to her mouth and she took hold of the other two, a hard one in each hand, and she felt the boys hands on her, eager to strip her bare. She soon was, giving up her lusty mouthful to make it happen, and then her dream was real — she was naked and three hard cocks were all hers, and the boys' six hands caressed every inch of her. It was heavenly, and her deep moans told everyone so.

It could have been a fleeting encounter, with the other girls joining in, but they all sensed the specialness of the moment for Beatriz so they let it play out. After a while, Marla and the girls helped her into a workable position and then they backed off and let her have the boys all to herself. She was on her back on the bed, head hanging off the edge, legs straight up against Dereks chest. He was on the bed with her, squatting on his knees, fucking her tight pussy with his nice long length. Jesse was straddling her middle, fucking her tits, and Sean's long cock was in her mouth, tickling her tonsils. She was soon lost in it, moaning deeply, writhing with mindless pleasure.

"Damn, girl," Morgan said. "That's hot."

The mindless pleasure had a backdrop of conscious thought, as it usually does, and for Beatriz it was a realization of how unrestrained the situation was. It just wasn't like her, and she knew it, but it was so goddamned thrilling she let it carry her away. How did it happen so quickly, she wondered, and why am I the first one being fucked, and why am I being watched, and why do I fucking love this so much!

She was writhing, moaning on Sean's cock, and all three of the boys were feeling it, the first off-the-charts unleashing of the evening's passion. They were all close to exploding. Derek was fucking her deep and steady. Her wet pussy was noisy and his body thudded into her and the four of them moaned louder. Jesse was the first to go, his cock so hard, slipping between her soft tits with hot friction, losing its warm seed in gushing spurts that dripped down the sides of her stretched out neck. Sean let loose in her moaning mouth and she was writhing so wildly his cock sprung from her lips and his cum splattered her face. Derek was in the last moments of his deep, thudding fucking...and Beatriz came, hard and overwhelming, with wildly screaming squeals, an orgasm she won't forget, and Derek's black-as-night cock slipped out of her tight little pussy and she felt his cum rain down on her like hot lava. Jesse was still fucking her tits, sliding through cum-lubed slipperiness, groaning and breathing hard. Beatriz moaned, over and over, trying to catch her breath.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds