Bard's Tale 01 - The Beginning

All too soon, she had to push his face away; it was too intense. Heaving much harder, she let out a low moan and then shivered as another wave rolled through her core.

Long moments of drifting while her body hummed in joy. Feeling him caress her leg. Kiss her belly, her thigh. It all felt delicious and wonderful. When he started licking and exploring a third time, she looked at him working away between her legs and asked him, "Aren't you going to fuck me?"

"Are you ready for that? Because I really want you to enjoy our time together."

"'Cause if I like it, I'll do it again, right?"

"If you aren't ready to take me inside you, you aren't ready."

Tahna looked at Mindal, staring at them. But Reison slapped her butt cheek.

"Ow! Hey!"

"I'm right here, Tahna. Don't look at her. Look at me. If you aren't ready for this, you aren't ready. That's all there is to it, right? No means no. That's the phrase you use in your temple, isn't it? If you need me to wait, I will wait until you're ready."

Tahna nodded. She saw the disappointment on Mindal's face, then looked back at Reison. He had the right of it. No means no. "What about my sister? She really wants to marry you."

"I'll marry her. You and I? I guess we'll be on hold until you decide you want to take that final step. No rush, Tahna."

"It's okay, Reison. I'm ready to do this. I haven't had a man inside me since before you were born. I don't know what the tradition is, but I want to be on top. That way, I can take you in at my own pace. Are you okay with that? Tia?"

Reison looked at Tia. And it gave him a warm feeling to look at her and know that Tia belonged to him, as he belonged to her.

Tia shrugged. "To my knowledge, he just needs him to ejaculate inside you, Tahna. Position is totally up to you. I just like the tried-and-true."

The monk grinned. "Okay, Reison. Up here, on your back. You can have the wet spot."

Tia growled at her sister. "No, you be nice to him. You pick up the wet towel and put a fresh one down. No husband abuse allowed."

"Okay." Tahna did as she was bid, but she grinned cheekily at her sister.

Once Reison was settled, she moved up to him. Gave him cock a tentative stroking. "I am curious, though. It's like you're seeing right through me. Do you have any special gifts you haven't told us about?"

"Not that I'm aware of. At least, not exactly. I'd like to think I'm a decent judge of character. Normally, I'm not so forward. But ever since that night in Athenia, I know that if I just have patience, you'll come around. I just need you to talk to me about what's on your mind."

Tahna looked surprised. "Athenia?"

"Tell us about it," Tia urged.

"Sure. I had laid down for sleep at the tavern, where you left me. Floor was hard, and I was excited about the next day, but eventually I fell asleep. Except I felt kind of floaty, like it was a dream. A black woman appeared next to me. She wore a gi, like you, Tahna, but it too was all black. She waved her hand and suddenly I was naked and I was hard. And I was huge, much bigger than I am in real life. The woman shook her head, saying, 'No, this will never do. It's nice, but he will hurt them.' It was like she was talking to someone else. She reached out and touched me, and everything shrank back to normal."

Tahna paled as he continued. Mindal and Tia both leaned forward, listening intently.

"We floated through the air, across the village and to the monastery. We came through the roof. In the room was a huge bed and a lot of boxes along the wall. I saw you and Tia at first. She told me, 'Don't doubt. Trust your feelings.' Then it was just Mindal and I. Mindal laid back and opened her legs, and I saw her pussy. It was swollen and wet, and then it gaped open. I landed gently on the bed, right over her. I wanted her so bad, and I could see the want in her eyes, too. I just put it in and like that, there was music while we made love. Seemed like it went of for hours. Every so often I'd hear a new musical instruction, and the music would change--"

"Oh my god!" Mindal exclaimed. "We shared a dream walk, and we really had dream sex!"

He looked at her. "Second verse?"

"Appassionato!"

"We had the same dream? Wow. That's... unusual, isn't it? I guess that explains why I woke up with a sore cock and my pants full of dried cum. Took awhile to get cleaned up the next morning. You really dreamed that you and I had sex? A lot of it?"

"Oh, yeah. I remember. Seven verses, right? A bit sore the next morning, but it helped me wait until today for you."

"And you saw a black woman, too?" he asked Mindal.

"That's the Dark Warrior, and no, I didn't see her in my dream at all," Mindal replied. "I was visited by the Child of the Sky, and then briefly by Earth's Daughter. However, they are different aspects of Rena, the Lawgiver."

"Blessed is Her name," Tia whispered.

Tahna persisted. "That's it? You saw the Dark Warrior and she made your cock smaller, told you to trust your feelings, and then you and Mindal went at it like rabbits?"

Reison cleared his throat. "Tahna, let's be clear about this. She didn't make me smaller. Somehow in the dream, I started out huge. Much bigger than I am in real life. She touched it and put me back to my normal size."

Mindal and Tia both snickered, and then burst out laughing.

Tahna went red. "All right, She restored you to normal. I didn't mean to disparage the family jewels."

"Better not," Tia said with a grin. "They are important, Tahna. Because now those jewels belong to all us. You included."

"We understand, Reison," Mindal said. "Messing with the cock is serious business. And disparaging it not allowed." Then she snickered again.

"It is serious," Tia countered, though she, too, was obviously vastly amused.

Tahna ignored them. The Dark Warrior had been in her dream, and in his. That had to mean something. Before she could formulate another thought, she heard in her thoughts, Free will, Tahna. Your choice. And his.

The words echoed through her.

She'd had a question, and was answered. Goddess, if you're listening, please, take the your gift back. It's not fair to read him like that, and I no longer need it.

Your choice. So rescinded. Please, Tahna. Be happy.

Touching him again, she stroked him more firmly. Closed her eyes as relief washed through her. "Thank you," she whispered.

Reison just smiled at her. "Take your time."

Bending down, she took him into her mouth. Tasting his salty maleness, and the tangy aftertaste that was no doubt from her big sister. Rolled him around, then rapidly flicked her tongue under his crown.

He groaned in response, his hips rising up. "Gods, Tahna." He was almost fully hard again.

Moving her leg over his hips, she was on fours above him. "Do you want me?"

"Yes," he breathed.

Reaching down between her legs, she lifted him up, then tilted her hips and guided him to the outer lips. Rocking back, a look of determination on her face, she moved him a little into her sheath, then back out. Bit by bit, she took him deeper. Once the crown was fully engulfed, she sucked air and paused. Her eyes dilating, she began to move again. Deeper and deeper, stretching her wide, so wide it was almost painful. Halfway! A gasp and another pause.

"Oh, Tahna, you're so tight!"

She whimpered, then held her breath, and resumed taking him deeper into her core.

Looking down, he watching himself disappear into her heated depths, amazed at how her body gripped him. Then he said, "Wait! Tahna, you're bleeding! I don't understand. I thought you weren't a virgin."

"It's okay," she told him. "Sometimes it grows back when you don't have sex for a long time."

"Oh. Really? Does it hurt?"

"Stung a bit. Over now. Still got more to go before you reach my inner gates."

"Take me there."

Several more strokes, and then, panting heavily, Tahna felt his balls against her bottom. Arching, she pressed her clit against his mound. "You're all the way in."

He looked up as she leaned forward, holding herself up by hands by his side. Her dark brown eyes glittered with intensity. "We are one, Tahna."

She nodded, then smiled. "Getting used to you now." She began to rock her hips slowly, moving him slowly in and out while she ground her clit between them.

Reison wanted to lift up and drive himself into her, but he also wanted this to be good for her. Patience, he told himself. Now that she was moving more, pleasant sensations centered on his shaft began to be known. Reaching up, he grasped her breasts, molding them, then tweaking and rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Tahna's look intensified, and she began to move faster.

He felt her moving along his length, enjoyed the tight, muscular grip stroking him. As her breath caught, she pressed her mound against his, rocking harder and harder into him.

Her nipples became little pebbles in his hands. Hard and full. He tugged a bit on them, then squeezed them in his hands. Felt the wetness of her pussy dripping onto his balls.

"So good inside you," he murmured. "That it. Keep it going. Feel my hardness inside you?"

"Yeah," Tahna grunted, picking up the pace. Then she suddenly lifted, then dropping herself hard onto his hips, slamming herself onto his shaft. Staring at him, she made noises as she worked her hot, puffy lips on and around his hard cock.

Then with a cry, she stopped, arching her back, shivering as she ground herself harder onto him. Waves of release centered in her depths, emanating outward, around his shaft, and making her giddy. Her strong core muscles vigorously milked his entire length.

Feeling himself close, he pulled her down, holding her tight while bucking up into her wet, snug sheath. Pumping faster and faster while she heaved for air. The coil in his balls tightened, so he thrust harder, trying to reach deeper into her heated, slick sanctum. Grunting, he gripped her harder, pushing deep with each thrust.

Then, "Tahna!"

She growled as his shaft swelled within her depths, his hips lifted snugly to hers. Then the hot, sticky feeling of him filling her core, spraying his seed against her womb. Tahna pressed hard, grinding her clit against him again, rewarded by a new burst of ecstacy overtaking her.

For long seconds, she remained there, twitching in pleasure as he emptied himself into her heated core, all while she throbbed and contracted around him, over and over. Milking him for more.

Slowly, their breathing eased, heartbeats slowed, and his grip on her shoulders eased. Lifting up, she looked at him.

"Hi, Tahna Whisper Wind."

Her response was to cup his face in her hands and kiss him thoroughly. He kissed her right back, his hands moving down to squeeze her butt cheeks. She gasped, then, making a pleased noise, she kissed him again.

"Want to go again?" he asked.

Lifting up, she shook her head. "I'm sore and need time to recover. I haven't been stretched in a long time."

"Do you want some healing?" Tia asked her.

Moving a bit stiffly, Tahna lifted off of him. His cock fell out with a plop, followed by a rush of dripping semen onto his groin. She giggled, and said, "Oops."

Reaching over, she took a towel and wiped down her sex, then used it to wipe him down as well.

He watched her clean him up. When she appeared to be done, he said, "Thank you, Tahna."

"You're welcome. Husband." She paused, reflecting on him and their new relationship.

"So, what do you think?" he asked her.

"Better than getting mauled by a warg."

"Really, Tahna? It was that bad?" he asked, not sure if she were joking or serious, and hoping for the former.

Giving him a sly smile. "I guess I'd do it again. I'll think about it."

"Harsh. Going to give me a chance to improve, wife?"

Leaning over him, she kissed him. "I'm going to insist on it."

"Ah. There's hope for me, then?" Reison grinned at her.

She nodded, smiling back at him. "I got things to finish settling in my mind and heart, but yeah. You did good."

Tia got up and came over to the bed. Chanting quietly, she cast the spell on him again.

Tahna started to get up, but Tia called out. "Wait! Feet together!"

Reminded, the monk nodded, and waited for him to start moving. Sitting down beside him, they scooted to the edge. Putting his left and her right foot down together, they reached the floor. Then stood up.

Concerned, the priestess looked at her. "How do you feel?"

"Like a large club has been battering my innards. Fortunately, the battering felt good. A bit sore, but I have the evidence." Reaching down, she put her hand into her swollen, messy vulva and scooped. "See? He's had his way with me."

"As I recall," he countered, "you were on top."

"I stand corrected," Tahna said archly. "First Wife, I rode the husband till I came, and then he popped inside me. We are consummated. Better?"

He laughed. "That'll do."

Tia hugged her sister. "Welcome, Second Wife. Now we need to attend and prepare our little sister to join us."

Mindal jumped up. "What's to prepare? Come on, Reison! Let's go jump that broom, stomp that cake into dust, and then I want you to bring me in here, throw my legs onto your shoulders, and fuck me silly."

"Too late," Tahna replied.

"Yeah," Tia said with a nod. "She's already too silly as it is."

Folding her arms and narrowing her eyes at her two big sisters, Mindal announced, "I am not amused."

"Come on, Mindal. Let's go get married," he said, holding out his hand.

Taking it, she lifted her chin and strutted past her sisters.

"Look at that. She's begging for it," Tahna remarked.

"This is her moment. Let her enjoy it."

Out in the main room, Mindal and Reison held hands, waiting for Tia and Tahna to join them.

Reison held Mindal's hand, and they looked at each other. "It's you and me now," he told her. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, yeah." She grinned at him. "Reison Whisper Wind, You have helped me find my song again. More, you have introduced me to the one you hear that is also mine, which I want to hear. I take you to be my husband, and I agree to be your wife from this day forward, witnessed by my sisters."

"I will listen to your song, Mindal, as I listen to the songs of your sisters, and I will share with you as I learn the notes. I will learn from you as I will learn from them, and work to be the man you need me to be."

The old bard in a young woman's body smiled up at the young half-elf that had captured her heart. Her green eyes alight as she looked into his blue ones, and took in his own grin.

"Ready? Jump!"

Over the broom. Reison slipped on his shoe, but Mindal, uncaring, ground the rough cake under her bare heel, reveling in the declaration they would never want for food or other important things needed to live. Once her foot was away, he crushed it underfoot, then removed the loose boot.

She expected him to scoop her up. Instead, he cupped her face and kissed her gently. A kiss that deepened as her arms went about him. For long moments they held together, naked bodies pressed close, enjoying the feel of skin on skin while their mouths tasted each other.

His mouth moved away, nibbling along her jaw, his teeth gently scraping the skin. Closing her eyes, she held his head and sighed. When he reached her collarbone, he suddenly dropped down and picked her up. Holding her in his arms, he said, "I want you, Mindal."

Without another word, he turned, and re-entered the bedroom.

Laying her carefully onto the bed, he scooted in close, inhaling one nipple and roughly squeezing its nearby partner.

"Are... are you going to let me... oh! Let me touch you?"

"Not this time," he replied, and then switched breasts. Sucking and rolling the nipple in his mouth while his free hand kneaded the malleable flesh of the other.

Having to wait her turn while watching him make love to both of her sisters had been torture. The attention he'd paid by kissing them, then lavishing his attention onto their wet, swollen lower lips. How both of them at the end had begged him to enter them in turn. Rubbing her own pussy while she watched him push his hard shaft into the slick crevice, then plunge deep into the intimate center. He was playing with her breasts, which was so nice, but Mindal was half crazy with the wanting of him. She wanted to feel him penetrate her, spread her around his shaft and hear their music.

Gasping with anticipation, she felt him moving lower, kissing his way down her belly, his hands caressing her hips, running over her bare thighs. A kiss to her bellybutton -- it was almost too much, too close to tickling, and she jerked.

"Not there! Lower. Much lower!" she begged him.

As he moved further down, she spread her legs, giving him free access to her aching need. She heard and felt her own lips come apart, and nearly lost it when his hot breath grazed oh, so close to her throbbing nubbin atop her mound.

He kissed her sensitive inner thighs, and came back around. Blowing softly at the puffy, ruddy lips dripping with her arousal.

When his tongue caressed the edge of her left lip, running from bottom to near the top, Mindal nearly screamed. Then he ran it over the right lip, ending up circling the hard little erection at the apex of her cleft.

She couldn't help it. Mindal rocked her hips, trying to get him closer, deeper into her heated center.

"See how wet... I am for you..." she gasped. "I really want you, Reison. Come take me."

His response was to dive into her slick tunnel, probing with his amazing tongue. Caressing, tantalizing, stroking. Another press into the pink flesh leading down to her womb, then around the edges of her lips again.

Oh goddess, he's sucking on my lips, flicking them inside his mouth! Mindal cried out as her hips lifted.

Just as her hands spread, allowing her finger to feather his hair, he laved along the base of her clit again. Then down, drinking from the tangy-sweet stream spilling down her butt. As she felt her core tighten under his ministrations, he slipped in two fingers. Her surprise was nothing to what he did a few moments later. Turning and gently stroking that spongy diamond along the inside roof, just past her pubic bone. Pleasure spiked, and sucking for air, she screamed as her core exploded in ecstacy. Wave after gushing wave spilled out as her body shook from the incredible sensations. Her hips bucked, trying to take him deeper while her flesh gripped and released his fingers. Then his mouth flicked her throbbing clit. Her eyes rolled up and everything faded under the intensity.

Over and over, tremors shook her, radiating out from her pulsing, heaving core.

For several seconds, her back arched as everything wonderfully drove her crazy in body-shaking tremor after body-shaking tremor. Then she collapsed onto the bed, pushing his face and fingers away.

"No... no more! Please." Drawing her legs together as she sucked air, she shook again as another wave shuddered through her.

Moving up to lay beside her, he drew her into his arms, kissing her face and forehead while she recovered.

Once she could think somewhat coherently, she turned into him, kissing him ardently. While one hand went around him, the other sought out his shaft, and she was pleased to find him hard and even dripping pre-cum for her. Moaning as she moved her legs apart, she tried to pull him onto her. Breaking the kiss, she was trying to wriggle under him, focusing on getting him inside her aching center.

"Maybe I should taste you some more," he told her.

Aghast, Mindal froze, pleading with him. "Oh, please don't make me wait any more. I need you inside me, Reison. Make me your wife!"

"All right." A caress to her cheek, then he lifted up and moved over her, his legs moving between hers.

She guided him in and gasped as she felt his swollen knob descend, spreading her around his hot bar of flesh. Watched him stare into her eyes as he pressed deeper, making her take his entire length. A shift of his hip, and he moved deeper yet.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds