Beth and Rich Ch. 03

"Actually," Angie continued, "Your father and I were members of Preacher McCoy's sex club. Bob and Sylvia were too. We just made sure you children never knew about it."

Now Beth needed a long pull on her drink. "So the four of you let us think sex was evil while you were members of the Preacher's sex club?"

"That's pretty much it."

"And what exactly did you do at these sex club gatherings?"

Angie smiled and shook her head. "Oh, pretty much everything your most lurid imagination could come up with."

"Did everyone have sex with other people, I mean, church members other than their spouses?"

"Of course, dear. That's the whole point of a sex club."

"Did you?"

"Yes. . . . And I'm really not embarrassed about it. I mean I don't want to advertise it to the public, but my god it was fun." She smiled as she dragged her tongue around the rim of her glass. "There was one night I fucked . . ."

"No," Beth said. "I'm not ready for the graphic details. Not yet."

"Okay," she said, looking down at her hands folded in her lap.

"So what happened after the church fired Preacher McCoy? Did the sex club disband?"

"Yeah, that was pretty much the end of it. We all found new churches, too. Everyone in the congregation knew who the members were. Preacher McCoy kept a roster that leaked out when things blew up."

"New churches? How did that work given your, shall I say, 'interests'?''

"Dear, you need to understand that none of us had given up on our religious beliefs. We had all just concluded that we wanted a religion that could accommodate our need for a bit more, uh . . . 'flexibility' in its attitude towards marriage and sex."

"I see."

Angie was deeply concerned. She couldn't read her daughter's reaction to her revelations. They both sat in silence for a long time. Eventually Angie got up and walked to Beth, sitting down next to her on the couch. She picked up both of Beth's hands holding them in hers. "Oh Beth. I know we were wrong. Not in what we did with Preacher McCoy and the others. I am fine with that. Where we went wrong was with the dishonest way we raised you and Rich." There were tears rolling down her cheeks.

Beth stared at her for a long time, eventually pulling a hand away to pick up her glass and pour the last of her drink down her throat. "Mom," she said, pausing as she searched for words. "I'm not mad at you. You and Dad and Rich's parents did what you thought you had to do when you were raising us, and I believe you loved us and wanted the best for us. And believe me, we don't live by Preacher McCoy's standards either—at least not the ones he preached on Sunday. So no, I'm not mad at you, and I don't think Rich will be either, once I explain things to him."

Angie was smiling now and wiping the tears from her eyes. She leaned forward and she and Beth hugged for a long time.

"But Mom, I want to know more . . ."

"Oh, so now you want to hear the graphic part. Wait until I tell you about Preacher McCoy. My goodness he could fuck . . ."

"No, not that. At least not yet, Mom. I want to know what happened after Preacher McCoy left. And I want to know about this camp you are taking us to. Does it have anything to do with your hidden lifestyle?"

"Oh okay. After the preacher left, the club just sort of broke up. We always had the meetings at the rectory, behind the church. Preacher McCoy just told people it was a mid-week prayer group." Angie stopped for a moment as she thought about how much time she had spent on her knees in the rectory—not praying but sucking cocks. She smiled a little at that thought and then continued. "We couldn't very well continue to meet there with a new preacher, and we tried having our meetings . . ."

"You mean orgies," Beth interrupted.

Her mother laughed. "Yeah okay, orgies. Anyway we tried having them at peoples' houses, but that never worked very well and as members drifted off to distant churches the group just sort of evaporated."

"What about you and Rich's parents?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

Beth laughed, shaking her head. "Yeah I guess I do. When I was under the table, the four of you looked like you were getting a head start on the evening."

"Actually we hadn't planned on anything. I mean, what with you kids here and everything. But I guess we just had a little too much to drink and got carried away."

Now Beth was shaking her head. "Damn. I never expected this. Is there any of that gin left. I think I need some more. This has been quite a mother-daughter talk."

Angie giggled. "Wait 'till we get to the graphic part."

"Oh no, not tonight. If I drink enough for that my head will seriously hurt tomorrow."

"Okay. We better go get the dishes done."

As they stood, Beth said, "Wait a minute. Tell me about this camp."

"Oh, it's a place over in Pennsylvania the four of us have been going ever since the preacher's club broke up. Sylvia found it. I guess it's what you call a nudist camp."

"You mean like volleyball with my titties bouncing, and Rich's dick flopping around, and all that?"

"Yes, if you like that sort of thing. But, you don't have to play volleyball. The camp has two parts—the family side and the adult side."

"And which side are we staying on?"

Angie smiled mischievously as she turned towards the kitchen. "Why the adult side of course. I will tell you more about it while we wash dishes. Let's get to work.

When they returned to the kitchen they found the dishes done. Mike was just starting the dishwasher and drying a few items that had been hand washed.

"Mike, you didn't have to do that," Angie said. "Beth and I were just talking in the living room. We were going to do it."

"No problem," Mike responded. "Rich and his parents helped and it was a cinch."

"Where is everyone?" Beth asked.

"Once the dishes were done Bob and Sylvia went home, and Rich said he was going upstairs, so I assume you'll find him in your room."

Angie chuckled. "I think we had all had enough to drink so we were ready for bed. Good thing Bob and Sylvia live just around the block. I hope they walked home."

All four of them were just about ready for bed during dinner, Beth thought with a secret smile. Then she said to her parents, "I think I may have had enough too, so if you don't mind, I'll head up."

Masturbation Always Helps

Beth found Rich in bed, sleeping soundly. She stripped off her clothes and crawled into the twin bed across from him. I'll tell him about what I learned in the morning, she thought, as she lay back in bed, her head spinning from the booze.

Beth couldn't go to sleep immediately. Her mind kept running back to her conversation with her mother. She wasn't shocked or outraged, even though her parents conduct was far more extreme than what she and Rich had been doing since they had moved to California. How surprising, she thought. We thought we were the ones who were engaged in conduct that would shock and outrage the rest of the family, and now it turns out that our parents' sex lives are far more extreme than our own. No, Beth wasn't offended—just surprised.

It was warm in the upstairs of the old house. Beth was naked, covered only by a thin sheet. As she lay there her mind kept playing back the events of the evening: Rich's father stroking her mother's sex under the table while she fondled his cock; her father and Sylvia doing the same thing; and graphic images her imagination had constructed of the things Angie had hinted she and Sylvia had done with Preacher McCoy at their sex club meetings.

After a few minutes of daydreaming, Beth realized that she was very horny and that she was absentmindedly stroking her tits through the thin sheet that covered them. It wasn't long until her hands were under the sheet, first circling and then pinching her now rigid nipples. Soon her hands, with a mind of their own, were drifting south to her sex. Her imagination had taken over also. Now she was still under the table watching her and Rich's parents, but both women had pulled their dresses up to their waist and dispensed with their panties (no, they hadn't worn any, planning for this dinner table debauchery from the beginning). To make matters worse (or better depending how you looked at it) they had maneuvered their masturbation partners' penises from their trousers and were energetically stroking fully erect, angry-looking cocks.

She had another image in her mind of her mother leaning over the end of their family sofa, her round ass in the air, with her legs spread to provide access to Preacher McCoy who was pounding her cunt with a huge cock. Angie was moaning and crying while Rich's mom lay naked on her back, her face under Angie's hanging tits sucking one nipple and then another. Sylvia in turn had one leg on back of the couch and the other on the floor, and a blonde woman with very short hair was greedily lapping at Sylvia's pussy. It was an image of total debauchery, just as her extension of what she had seen beneath the dinner table was.

Fuck I'm horny, Beth thought. This is so wrong, masturbating to images of my parents having illicit sex, but damn it, they're the ones that showed me and told me. She pulled her knees up under the sheet and let them spread to give her better access to her pussy and clit. Now she was using both hands to masturbate—one to insert two fingers into her hot slippery cunt and one to rub her clit.

Rich was snoring softly in the other bed. What if he wakes up, she thought? Fuck it, this isn't Cleveland. Well, it is Cleveland, but not like when we lived here before. He knows I masturbate, just as I know he does. He even gets turned on watching me. I've got to get off or I'll never get these images out of my head.

Working hard enough so that she was sweating, she threw the sheet to the floor. The fingers of one hand were rapidly fucking her pussy as she lifted her hips up to meet them on every stroke. Her other hand was lightly and quickly rubbing her clit with a rotating motion. Oh fuck, she thought. This is so nasty. Here I am back in my old childhood bedroom masturbating furiously, just like I used to do when I was a teenager.

Meanwhile the images in her mind were becoming increasingly lurid. She watched Preacher McCoy pull his cock (God, it was a huge cock) out of her mother and spray gobs of cream all over her back. Then he was replaced by another man, but who? Oh yes, it was Bob, her husband's lecherous father. Bob continued to pound Angie with even more energy than Preacher McCoy had shown.

Her mind kept flipping between scenes. Now she was back under the table watching as her mother brought Bob to a climax. Angie deftly caught much of Bob's cum in a hand and smeared it all over her pussy.

"Oh fuck," Beth whispered. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm so close." She had three fingers pounding her pussy now. The movie in her head switched back to the orgy with Preacher McCoy. Now Bob had pulled out and was standing stroking his cock, glistening with the juices from Angie's cunt, and Angie and Sylvia were on their knees before him. Bob's prick exploded, the cum coating the women's faces and squirting into their waiting, open mouths. Then they turned their heads and kissed each other in a long open-mouthed kiss, sharing Bob's cum between them. Some of it leaked from their mouths and dripped to their breasts.

Now the image returned to the dinner table. Beth was panting, hanging on the edge of the orgasm she wanted so much. Sylvia was under the table now, her head between Angie's legs as she licked her cunt covered with Bob's cum. In her mind's eye she saw her mother stiffen and scream as Sylvia's pussy-licking pushed her over the edge.

That finished off Beth. Her back arched and she came with a groan, her pussy muscles squeezing her fingers, while emotional sparks flew from her clit. Then she collapsed, her body turned to jelly. Her hand fell to the floor where it encountered the sheet. Dragging the sheet diagonally over a portion of her body, she quickly drifted off to sleep.

Rich, Our Parents are Pervs

The next thing Beth was aware of was her father knocking loudly on the door. "It's six a.m., lazybones. Time to get up. We need to head out for Camp."

Rich groaned softly, "My head hurts."

"Mine too," she responded. Her mouth tasted awful.

"Hey, are you two awake yet?"

Beth croaked out a weak response. "Yeah, we're up. Be down as soon as we get dressed."

"God. I'd forgotten how cheerful he can be in the morning," she said softly to Rich, who was sitting on the edge the bed rubbing his temples.

"Why isn't he hurting like us? He drank more than I did."

"I think they drink more than us," Beth said. "Who knew?"

"Not me. I thought they were teetotalling Puritans.

"Far from it, it seems."

"Your mother's cooking breakfast, and Bob and Sylvia will be here in half an hour, so let's get cracking," the voice of morning boomed.

"Got it Dad. We'll be ready," she said, speaking louder, in hopes he would go away.

Beth was standing naked, stretching, while Rich dug around in a suitcase looking for clean clothes. We're not going to need much of those, Beth thought as she watched Rich.

Eventually Rich turned, holding a pair of jockey shorts he had found and asked, "Say, what happened last night? I mean when you were picking up your napkin and later with that long talk you had with your mother? And what is this camp we're going to?"

Beth knew she didn't have time to tell Rich the whole story now. She was standing there naked trying to brush the snarls out of her long, thick, red hair.

"It's complicated," she said, "and we don't have time to go through it all now. Let's just say it turns out our parents, yours and mine, are bigger perverts than we are. Oh and one more thing, the camp we're going too . . . it's a nudist camp. . . . for adults only."

Rich stared at her like she had lost her mind.

"Really, I mean everything I just said. Now finish getting dressed and let's get downstairs before my father barges in on us naked, not that it would matter much given what our families are planning for the day."

"What are they planning?"

"Naked volleyball? Fuck, I don't know. I just know clothing is not on the agenda once we get to Camp. Now get dressed and let's go. I'm not kidding about my father barging in. He does that."

It was a three-hour drive from Cleveland to the camp in Pennsylvania. Rich and Beth had one of the cars to themselves, so they had plenty of time to talk. Beth basically told Rich everything she had learned from her mother the night before. She also told him what she had seen while she was under the table during dinner.

Rich listened silently—so silently Beth was worried about what his reaction would be. Finally he spoke. "So you're telling me our parents were members of a sex club sponsored by the preacher we grew up with; the same preacher who lectured us every Sunday about the evils of sex, even though he was fucking the congregation (or at least part of it) on Wednesday nights; that our parents kept all of this secret from us; that they now swap partners and regularly attend the adults only side of a nudist colony; and that we are going to the nudist colony with them for a few days? Oh, and that they were molesting each other during dinner last night? Is that about it?"

"Uh . . . pretty much. Yup, I'd say that's it. You lawyers sure have a knack for boiling details down to the essential points."

Rich was silent for a long time. Beth was scared that he was going to explode in fury at the duplicity of their parents. Instead, after a long silence he began to chuckle and then exploded in laughter. Tears were streaming down his face. It was fortunate that Beth was driving.

Finally Beth asked, "So you're okay with all that?"

"How could I not be? It's their life, and they get to live it the way they want to. That's what you and I decided after we moved to California. We haven't been any more forthright with them about our sex life than they have been with us about theirs, so we can't really complain about that. About all they did was keep us from screwing around a lot when we were in high school, which was probably a good thing, given the trouble we saw some of our friends get into. The funny part is how wrong we were about what they were like. We were clueless."

He was silent again for a while, still digesting what Beth had told him.

"The only thing I'm a little uncomfortable with," he said, "is this nudist camp business. Are we going to have to be naked all the time?"

"I think so."

"What if I get an erection while I'm watching a volleyball tournament or something?"

Beth laughed at him. "Volleyball doesn't cause erections, silly boy. Women cause them."

"Yeah, like you," he said, as he reached across the car to stroke her thigh.

"Not while I'm driving, you perv."

He pulled his hand back and said, "That isn't much of an insult in this family anymore."

Beth laughed. "I guess not. Anyway, I asked Mom about that. She said that nobody pays any attention to men walking around with an erection . . . unless of course they want to suck it."

"Your mother said that?"

"She had enough to drink last night so that she was in the mood get pretty graphic. I had to keep putting her off because it was kind of weirding me out. But you need to understand this is apparently a couples only resort, and most couples come here either looking to trade partners or at least watch others doing so."

"Well, this is going to be an education," he said. "Way beyond the beach in Hawaii. The only thing I'm worried about is seeing my mom walking around naked."

"Yeah and my Dad," she said.

"Oh well, we will get through our Oedipal hang-ups somehow. Let's just go and have fun. I guarantee you we are going to screw a lot more than we did in Hawaii."

"Good!"

Show Time—Yes Everything Off

After about three hours of driving on freeways and highways, Rich and Beth saw their parents' car turn right onto a gravel road. They followed for another mile or so until they came to a locked gate. Bob got out of the car and dialed a combination into a padlock and swung the gate open. He was naked but for a pair of flip-flops.

"Oh, oh. Show time," Beth said. "I wonder if the rest of them are naked already?"

"Probably," Rich said. "It looks like his cock is about half erect. I think our parents have been fooling around as they drove up here, while we were trying to decide if we approved."

Beth shook her head, laughing.

Both cars pulled through the gate while Bob held it, his semi-engorged cock dangling alongside his leg. As Bob was closing the gate, a passenger side door of the lead car opened and Angie got out and walked back to talk to Rich and Beth. She was naked too. Rich immediately noticed that she had the same big luscious tits her daughter had, albeit with a bit of age-induced sag to them. Somehow the sag didn't bother him at all. He felt his prick stir as he watched her tits swing with her stride. "Not good," he told himself. "Lusting at your mother-in-law's tits must be wrong under some set of rules."

Angie leaned in the passenger side window resting her big tits on the open window sill a few inches from where Rich was sitting. Her nipples were sticking straight out and looked damp, like they had been sucked on very recently.

"Hi kids. We're here."

"So I see, Mom," Beth said.

Angie picked up on the sarcasm in Beth's tone and laughed. "Well it's a nudist colony, so this is the way you dress. Flip-flops and a big smile. Anyway, follow us on up the road until we come to the administration building. We all have to go in and register there."

"Do we have to get undressed now?" Rich asked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds