Beth and Rich Ch. 03

It's Better When Someone's Watching

They had been sitting naked on the bench soaking up the sun's warmth and enjoying the view for just a few minutes when Beth spoke up, "Your mother was right. This is a great place to fuck."

Rich turned to Beth and said, "Let's."

"Let's?" she responded, not understanding. She was still looking off down the hill and across the valley. Rich reached over and placed her hand on his fully erect cock. It had more than recovered while he was eating her pussy.

"Oh! Oh my. Oh yes, let's fuck," she said as she began stroking his dick. "God you're hard. How did you recover so fast?"

Rich laughed. "All I've done since we got here is look at naked people and eat your pussy, and you want to know why I recovered from your blow job so fast?"

Now it was Beth's turn to laugh. "Oh yes, I see, and you are such a horny young bastard to start with. Why on earth should I be surprised that you are fully erect and ready to fuck by the time the cum you shot on my tits has dried."

Rich had one hand busy fondling Beth's tits while the other was inserting two fingers into her very wet pussy. "Oh, You're so wet you horny slut. You want some more don't you. Don't you Beth?"

She gasped as he softly twisted a nipple. "Oh yes. That's want I want. Let's fuck. I want this big hard cock of yours in my cunt." She was stroking his prick with a twisting motion as she spoke.

They rose and moved to the end of the bench again. This time Rich sat on the end, a foot on either side of the bench and his prick standing straight up. Beth stepped up to him, a leg on either side of him and then settled on to his lap, using a hand to guide his cock into her pussy. She was tight from having just climaxed, and they had to work a bit before his cock pushed between the muscles defining the opening to her cunt. Once past the opening however, it slid smoothly in until she felt it touch down at the end of her cunt. "Oh fuck!" she said. "That feels so good, so fucking good."

For a long time she sat still, his cock filling her cunt. "Oh god, it feels so good when you fill me up like that Rich. So fucking good. How did we ever get by without fucking like this before we moved to California?"

Rich was silent, just enjoying the pressure of her wet cunt on his cock. Then he leaned forward and kissed her. It became a long kiss, wet and sloppy, with each of them endeavoring to fuck the other's mouth with their tongue.

Eventually Beth began to use her legs to rise and fall on the delicious prick buried within her. They had both cum in the last hour and neither felt any urgency to cum again. Rich fondled Beth's tits as she humped his cock and occasionally met her downward thrusts with an upward thrust of his own.

Suddenly Beth froze, with Rich's cock fully implanted in her pussy. "Rich," she whispered with urgency. "We've got company."

"What?"

"There's another couple in the woods just on the edge of the field. They're watching us."

"Oh shit! What should we do?"

Beth was silent for a moment and then said, "Keep fucking! If they don't want to see us fucking they will leave." She resumed her rise and fall on Rich's erect cock. "This is so fucking hot, being watched while we fuck here in this open field."

"What are they doing?" he asked.

"He's standing behind her. They are both looking straight at us. He has his hands cupped on her tits and she is grinding her ass into him." As Beth spoke she felt Rich's cock swell and stiffen inside her. "Fuck, you're getting harder."

"I know. Being watched like this is a turn on. Do you think they know you've seen them?"

"I can't tell. We aren't making eye contact, so maybe not."

"Good. Make some noise like we don't know they are here and are just fucking for the pure joy of fucking."

"That's not hard," she whispered. Then she began to groan and cry as Rich began to play with her nipples. She deliberately made it loud enough so the other couple could hear her. She also began to pick up the tempo of their fucking.

"Oh fuck, Rich. Fuck, fuck, fuck! That feels so fucking good. Your cock! Oh fuck, your cock is so good!"

"Is this what you wanted you slut? You wanted my hard cock rammed into your pussy, didn't you?" Like Beth, Rich was deliberately speaking loud enough to insure the voyeurs could hear him.

They held their pace and kept up the dirty talk for several minutes. "What are they doing," Rick whispered.

"She's leaning against a tree with her butt sticking out and he is standing behind her. It looks like he is lubing his dick with the juice from her pussy. Oh yeah. Now he has his prick in her, and he's fucking her. They both still have their heads turned toward us, but now he is fucking her. They're watching us while they fuck." They both could hear the woman crying out as her companion pounded his cock into her cunt.

"Rich, I can't last much longer. I'm going to cum again." It wasn't clear whether Beth was saying it for its effect on the other couple or really meant it.

Rich was getting close too and began pumping Beth harder. "Fuck it. Let's cum," he said.

Beth slid her hand down between her belly and Rich until her fingers reached her clit. She was crying loudly as she rubbed her clit and her orgasm approached. They could hear the other woman doing the same. Rich's orgasm tripped first and he groaned and said "Oh shit. Ohhhhhhh shit. Here it comes." Then he flooded her cunt with cum. That tripped Beth and she climaxed with a scream. They heard the groans and cries of orgasm from the other couple immediately after that but they ignored them, each collapsed against the other. When they finally looked up they were alone again.

They kissed for a long time as Rich's prick shrunk and eased out of Beth's dripping cunt. Eventually Rick spoke up, "Are they still there?

"No, they're gone. I think they came too."

"Wow. That was hot. Better than the beach in Hawaii because they didn't know we were watching them."

After the Meadow

Beth and Rich spent much of the remainder of the afternoon wandering about the nudist camp. By the end of the day they felt they were getting used to three things that would have shocked them when they left Palo Alto: being naked in public; having naked people around them; seeing people engaged in public displays of sex.

They were sitting on the back porch they shared with their parent's cabin sipping on a gin and tonic. Beth asked Rich, "So how do you feel about our first day in a nudist camp?"

"The sex in the Meadow was fabulous."

"You horn dog. I knew you liked that. What about the rest of it?"

"Well, the sun and the breeze felt nice on my skin."

"That's not what I meant. How did you feel about being naked in front of people you didn't know?"

"Oh that. I was a little bit concerned when that first couple came by and I had an erection, but beyond that, I was pretty much indifferent."

"I liked it," Beth said.

"You mean having people look at you in the nude?"

"Absolutely. It was kind of a low-key turn-on all afternoon. It felt like we were getting away with something that is taboo or at least something we were raised not to do. When that couple was looking at your erection, it made me horny. I guess I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist."

"Based on the way you came when we were fucking in the Meadow in front of another couple, I would say you are more than a little bit of an exhibitionist."

Beth laughed. "Yeah, that was fun wasn't it?"

Rich nodded in agreement as he took a sip from his drink. Then he looked at her and said, "Do you think if we go back there tomorrow, they will be there again?"

"Oh, so you enjoyed it too?"

"Yes," he said softly. He paused for a moment while he thought about what he had just said. "I'm not sure I should have, but yes I enjoyed it."

"And you want to fuck while someone else watches again?"

"Yes. . ." He again paused for a moment. "I guess that makes me an exhibitionist too."

"Are you bothered by that? You shouldn't be, you know."

"Well, that's not exactly the way we were raised."

"That doesn't mean much, given what we have learned about our parents in the last couple of days."

Rich laughed. "You're right about that." he thought for a moment and said, "I guess I'll just have to get over the guilt they built into me."

"Does that mean you want to do it again?"

"You mean, have sex in the Meadow?"

"Yes, but I mean in front of others too. What about that part?"

As he sat and thought about it, he felt his cock rising as the idea aroused him.

Beth looked pointedly at his cock and said, "I can see that at least part of you wants to do it again."

Rich laughed and then said, "Fuck it. Hell yes, I'd like to do it again. That was so goddamned hot when you were telling me about the other couple watching us and fucking, while you were bouncing on my prick. Screw this guilt shit. That was fun."

"Good," said Beth.

"I wonder if they will come back tomorrow?"

"No way to tell," Beth said. "But maybe if they liked it they will come back looking for us."

"Do you think they liked it?"

"Absolutely. They watched us for a few minutes, and then he fucked her silly as she leaned against that tree. They didn't even try to hide from us."

"Let's go up there again tomorrow and see if they are there."

"What if they don't show?" Beth asked.

"Oh, I think we will find something to do," he responded, with a lecherous grin.

"You horn dog!"

"That's what you love about me—my dirty mind."

"Among other things," she said as she set her drink down and reached over to give his now fully erect cock a few strokes.

"What about when we saw other people having sex?" Rich asked, changing the subject.

"Besides in the Meadow?"

"Yes, like when we were down on the beach and that woman was jerking her husband off?"

Well, I wasn't offended, but it wasn't good like in the Meadow.

"Maybe that was because you had already cum three or four times in the two hours before that."

Beth laughed. "Yeah that could have had something to do with it."

"I wonder if he was her husband?"

"Good point," Beth said. "Around here all sorts of combinations are possible. Speaking of which, I wonder what our parents have been up to all afternoon."

Rich laughed, "Based on the mood they were in after lunch, my guess is that they have been fucking each other silly."

"But which each other?" Beth asked.

"Oh yeah. That. Well, given what you told me was going on under the table last night any combination is possible."

"How nasty," Beth said.

"So are you offended by the thought of our parents screwing each other or are you turned on?"

"Well, I'm not offended. Last night was a surprise, but I've gotten past that." Beth thought for a moment. "How about you?"

"Oh, yeah sure. If they want to swap partners and all four of them are okay with it so no one is feeling hurt, I'm fine with it."

"Actually, I guess I am a little turned on by the idea," Beth said. "That's nasty isn't it? Does it make me a pervert?"

"I don't know," said Rich. "I'm having trouble figuring out what constitutes being a pervert here."

That was when Angie and Bob walked out on to the porch, drinks in hand. They both had that slightly disheveled look people have when they have been in bed all afternoon, sleeping, or doing something else a couple does in bed. They were also completely naked, which was to be expected here, but it still made both Beth and Rich take a second look. Both were thinking it was one thing to get used to perfect strangers around you being naked, but your parents—that was going to take a little more getting used to.

"Hi kids," Angie said. "How's your afternoon?" Rich couldn't help but notice how Angie's big tits hung down and swung as she leaned forward to set her drink down before sitting. His already erect dick twitched as he watched.

Angie's question was one of those perfectly innocuous greetings that is phrased as a question but isn't really looking for an answer beyond "Just fine. How's yours?" She noticed and then pointedly ignored the erection that had bloomed on Rich during the conversation he and Beth had been having before Angie and Bob's arrival.

"Interesting," Rich said. He made no effort to hide his erection, but Beth had refrained from stroking it further.

"Well, I suppose your first day at a nudist colony would be different," Bob responded. "Are you comfortable with everything?"

You mean fucking in front of people peeking at us from the woods, walking around naked in front of people we don't know, and watching people have sex in public. Oh sure. Happens all the time, Beth thought. What she said was, "No problem."

Angie, reverting to her mom role asked, "Did you kids remember to use enough sun block? Some people get burned pretty bad their first day here."

Hah, Beth thought. She should have seen the 'sun block' Rich's cock was spraying on my tits up in the Meadow. Again what she said was, "No problem."

Then Rich spoke up, "Say, where are mom and Mike (referring to his mother and Beth's father.)"

Beth gave him a look that said, "You know damn well where they are. What are you asking that question for?"

Before anyone could respond to Rich's inopportune question, the other couple wandered in, gin and tonic glasses in hand, and also looking a bit disheveled.

Sylvia asked how their afternoon had been and Beth phrased her response so as to let slip the fact that they had gone up to the meadow Sylvia had told her about over lunch, in effect telling her that her son had fucked her silly without actually saying it.

Another round of gin and tonics followed along with a conversation among the six of them that pointedly ignored what the three couples had spent their afternoon doing. Their collective afternoon delight was the proverbial elephant in the room.

After two rounds of drinks the six of them strolled down to the dining hall for dinner. While nothing had been said over drinks about who did what to whom during the afternoon "naps," the fact that the four parents were walking arm in arm, but not with their spouses, made a clear statement that required no response from Rich or Beth.

Dinner was, if possible, an even more bacchanalian affair than lunch, with people working the room to greet friends with lascivious hugs and open erotic kissing and fondling throughout the meal. Rich and Beth snuck out as soon as they finished their meal, avoiding what was looking like it would become a full-blown orgy.

As soon as they were out of earshot of the dining hall, Beth slid her arm under Rich's and looked up at him with a gleam in her green eyes.

"Guess what?"

"Okay, what?"

"Remember when I left the table to go to the washroom?"

"Yes. There must have been a line. You were gone a long time."

"No. No line. I met someone. In the washroom—and we talked for a good while."

"Who pray tell, Brother Leonard?" (Brother Leonard was Preacher McCoy's young understudy, who Beth had found attractive before they moved to California. She had made the mistake of admitting that to Rich once, and he had teased her unmercifully about it ever since).

"Good guess . . . but no it wasn't Brother Leonard."

"Okay, I give up."

"Her name's Cynthia. She's a bit older than us, maybe forty, but a very well preserved forty. She has short dark hair, nice legs, a cute round ass, and pair of tits I'm sure you would love . . ."

"You mean like yours?" Rich interrupted.

No, smaller, but still a handful." Beth refrained from telling Rich that she knew Cynthia's tits were a handful because she had been fondling them while Cynthia fondled hers. They had done a bit more than just talk. Beth couldn't define it, but there was something about the older woman that she found very attractive—attractive in a tremendously erotic way.

"But here's the part you're going to like, Cynthia and her husband, Jameson, were the couple that were watching us today."

"Really? So she just walked up to you and asked, 'Are you the redhead I was watching fuck in the Meadow today?'"

"More or less, yes."

"What's her husband like?"

"He wasn't there. We were in the ladies room, you know."

"Oh yeah. I wonder why they have separate washrooms here?"

"Good question, but never mind. Here's the point. She wants to watch again, and her husband does too. They will be there, in the woods again, at 10:00 tomorrow morning."

"What about us?" he asked.

"I told her we would be there, on the bench where we were today."

Rich turned to Beth and wrapped his arms around her lower back. As he pulled her towards him he let his hands drop to her ass, which he pulled up and towards him. Beth put her arms around his neck and stood on her toes to start a long sloppy kiss. She could feel her rapidly hardening nipples rubbing against his chest as she moved, and she could feel his suddenly rock-hard prick pressing against her belly.

Eventually they broke their kiss, and Beth dropped to her feet and stood looking up at Rich. "Should I take that as a yes?"

"Yes?" Rich asked.

"Yes, you want to be in the Meadow with me at 10:00 o'clock tomorrow morning."

"Absolutely it's a yes, but right now I want to take you some place and fuck."

"I think the back porch of our parents' cabin would be good."

"What if our parents find us?" Rich asked.

"I don't think they will, but hold that thought. It's nasty and fun."

Within minutes they were on the back porch of the cabin. Beth had pulled the cushions from a chair and dropped to her knees, her weight on her forearms, leaving her broad hips pointed lasciviously at Rich.

Rich dropped to his knees behind her and putting a hand on each side of her ass, pulled it toward him so his cock was just nuzzling the entrance to Beth's pussy.

"Don't tease me. Put it in and fuck me. Fuck me hard. I'm in no mood for foreplay right now." She had already gotten a good deal of foreplay from Cynthia during their "conversation" in the ladies room at the dining hall.

"What if our parents find us here?" Rich asked, repeating his earlier question. He shoved his cock into her without waiting for an answer.

"Oohh! Shit your cock feels good," Beth said as she felt Rich bottom out in his first thrust into her cunt. "They're going to be too busy with that orgy that was getting started in the dining hall. Besides, I don't care if they do see us. They know we fuck. They might find it a turn on to watch us going at it."

Rich was pounding her hard now, their hips making a slapping sound every time he bottomed out. "Oh yeah," Rich said. That's really a nasty thought—our parents watching us fuck out here on the back porch of their cabin."

They tried several more positions on the cushions Beth had thrown down and eventually they came together, Beth screaming as her orgasm tore through her, and Rich groaning as he filled Beth's cunt with his hot jism. As they fell to the side and lay on the cushions, still coupled, Beth said, "Aren't you glad we didn't stay for the dessert?"

"Umm, yes," Rich said as he drifted off to sleep. They were still their sleeping in each other's arms when their parents' saw them as they tiptoed back to the cabin much later.

Beth and Cynthia

Beth and Rich had sex on the bench in the Meadow each of the next two mornings, while Cynthia and Jameson watched from the edge of the woods. As it worked out, Rich never got a good look at Cynthia and Jameson. This wasn't totally by accident. Jameson wanted to lurk at the edge of the woods, watching Beth and Rich while he fondled and sucked on Cynthia. Cynthia on the other hand wanted to expose herself to Beth, so whenever Beth was in a position from which she could see the woodline, Cynthia would drag Jameson into a more exposed position, but when it was Rich who had the better view, she let Jameson drag her back into the woods.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds