Beth and Rich Ch. 03

"This wasn't the week at home I expected," Beth said.

"That's an understatement. This week has been . . ." he paused while looking for a word. "I don't know . . . strange."

Beth laughed.

"Feels funny wearing clothes," Rich said.

Beth smiled at him and took a sip of her Starbucks coffee. "So you got used to that?" she asked.

"Yeah, I did."

"So did I," Beth said. "And we both got a great all over tan."

"But I missed this," she continued, holding up her coffee. "I gotta have my daily Starbucks fix."

"So you think they should add a Starbucks outlet to the Camp?" he asked.

"Sure. I can see the add now, 'Baristas wanted for nudist camp. Apply at nearest Starbuck's outlet. Must be willing to work naked and tolerate occasional deviant behavior.'" Beth was giggling.

"I think the 'occasional' wording is false advertising. 'Continuous' might be fairer disclosure."

"Oh ,you're just too much of a lawyer."

"It's too bad we can't have a naked Thursday in our law firm," he said.

"Oh no you don't, mister," Beth said. "I'm not letting you run around naked with some of those hot secretaries in your office. You'll get in trouble in no time. Our night with Cynthia and Jameson was a one-off deal."

Rich hung his head. "Yes I agree. That goes for you too. I think we got a little carried away there."

"Yes, we did."

"Should we be feeling guilty?" he asked.

"How can we?" Beth said. "We were both there and participating. It's hardly cheating when both of us are as involved as we were."

"Good. I don't want to have to feel guilty about what we did." He smiled. "It was too much fun."

Beth laughed. "Yeah it was."

"But never again?" Rich said. "I mean, we might meet the right couple or Jameson and Cynthia might fly out to the West Coast sometime."

Beth laughed. "Rich, you're such a horn dog. But I agree. Maybe, if the situation is right with the right couple, yes I could get into that again. Did I say never again? I don't think so. I just meant we don't have a license to go hunting for someone else. Meanwhile we are on the straight and narrow," Beth continued.

"You mean like Preacher McCoy's straight and narrow?"

Now Beth was laughing hard again. "No, not like Preacher McCoy, the perv."

"Our parents seemed to like him," Rich said.

"Ooh, they sure did. Your mother said he had a big dick," Beth whispered.

"And your mother said he really knew how to use it."

"What about our parents?" Rich asked in a serious tone.

"What about them?" Beth responded turning the question back to Rich.

"I mean are you okay with their lifestyle?"

"Well, like we said when we were driving up to the camp, it's their life, and they are the ones who get to decide how to live it."

"Yeah, I agree. I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable with their 'arrangements'." Rich said.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it," Beth said. "Actually, I'm kind of envious. They've had that four-way relationship for what, thirty years now. And they're able to carry it on without anyone getting jealous or hurt. I wouldn't mind having that, but we lack something."

"What's that?"

"Another couple we've been screwing since high school." Beth laughed. "Those are hard to come by."

"Do you think we went too far watching them having sex?"

Beth thought for a moment. "Yeah, I do feel a little guilty about that. Maybe we shouldn't have done that."

"Yeah, especially the screwing part while we were watching."

Beth was silent. Finally she said, "But god, it was hot, wasn't it?"

"That's the trouble with that place. Everything is so free and open that you wind up doing things you thought you would never do."

"What do you think our parents would have done if they had caught us watching?" Beth asked

Rich smirked. "They probably would have tossed a couple more cushions down and invited us to join them."

"Maybe. They really are liberated about sex aren't they?"

"That's an understatement."

That was when the PA system called their flight to San Francisco and ended their conversation. The back of the plane was packed enough that it wasn't a good place to talk further about their sex lives, but they knew they would in the future. Beth and Rich weren't quite ready to join the swinging lifestyle, but they had tasted it and found it savory.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds