Beth and Rich Ch. 03

Rich wasn't particularly bothered by the fact that he couldn't get a better look at the voyeur couple. Just knowing they were there, and hearing Beth's lurid descriptions of what they were doing as they exposed themselves to her, made the sex incredibly erotic for Rich. He was fucking his beautiful wife in an open meadow while a mysterious voyeur couple watched, hiding themselves in the woods. Just thinking about the experience later in each day brought his prick back to life causing him to masturbate furiously in the shaded hammock behind their cabin where he was ostensibly napping, while Beth was away.

Beth, on the other hand, was becoming more and more obsessed with Cynthia each day. The brief encounter they'd had in the ladies room of the dining hall hadn't really amounted to much. After they had talked about how hot their first morning of watching each other in the meadow had been, Cynthia had pulled Beth to her and kissed her. Cynthia had known she was bi-sexual for many years, but this was a first for Beth. She had never been kissed by a woman before and she was stunned by the tenderness of Cynthia's kiss and the eroticism of the two of them standing there in the middle of the small washroom fondling each other's tits.

On the third evening Beth made eye contact with Cynthia across the room in the dining hall. Cynthia whispered something in Jameson's ear and then rose and walked across the hall obviously headed for the washroom. She nodded discreetly to Beth from across the room. Beth again excused herself from dinner and followed Cynthia to the washroom. It was occupied, so the two women stood outside talking in hushed voices.

"The last three mornings in the Meadow have been so fucking hot," Cynthia said. "Watching the two of you from the woods drives Jameson crazy. He hasn't fucked me that hard in years."

"Rich too."

"What about you?" Cynthia asked.

"It's good. No it's great, but there is something else I want," Beth said as she stared into Cynthia's eyes. The two women were standing very close. Each could feel the heat from the other's body.

"What?"

"I want to kiss you again. I'd never kissed a woman before the other day."

"That's all. Just a kiss?" Cynthia had a hand on Beth's hip now holding her close. Their thighs were touching, exchanging a scorching heat.

"Well, I don't know. Yes, more, I'm sure. But . . . I've never . . ."

Beth didn't finish her sentence as Cynthia leaned into her and rubbed her engorged nipples against Beth's tits. "You've never been with a woman." Cynthia said, finishing Beth's sentence. "Do you want to?"

Just then they heard the door unlock and open. A man and a woman came out looking very flushed, as though they had just had sex. They paid no attention to Cynthia and Beth who were standing against the wall kissing, their bodies pressed together.

"Come with me," Cynthia said, taking Beth by the hand and leading her into the washroom, ignoring the lack of an answer to her question. "Sit on the toilet and spread your legs," she said to Beth as she locked the door.

"We don't have much time. My husband and family are expecting me back," Beth said.

"I know. Me too. But this won't take long. If you like it, I know a place where we can go tomorrow and have more time." She dropped to her knees, ignoring the discomfort of the hard concrete floor. Cynthia had wanted to make love to Beth for three days now.

Beth was dripping wet. Her pussy made squishy noises as Cynthia speared her cunt with two fingers. Beth gasped and Cynthia sat back on her haunches watching Beth's face as she fucked her with her fingers. Beth was moaning and fondling her big tits.

Cynthia, mindful of their time limits, dived into Beth with her tongue. After a few long strokes of her tongue between Beth's lips she began to torture her now rock-hard little clit. She kept up an energetic finger fucking as she worked Beth's clit. It didn't take long before Beth fell into a sharp, noisy, orgasm.

Cynthia pulled her face and hand away from Beth and sat back, watching Beth recover from her orgasm.

"Do you want more of that," she asked.

"Oh god yes," Beth said. "But when and how? What about our husbands?"

"We'll make it work," Cynthia said. "I always do. Meet me behind the dining hall tomorrow afternoon at 2:00. Now we have to get back."

"Yes, but we have to clean up. We reek of sex."

"No. Our husbands need to smell us on each other. Cynthia put two fingers in her own pussy and then dragged them across Beth's tits, marking her with her aroma."

"But . . ."

"Don't worry, tomorrow afternoon is going to be great, and if we play our cards right, the four of us will have an orgy before we leave here." Cynthia unlocked and opened the door. The two women walked away, ignoring several other women waiting in line.

When Beth sat down on the bench next to Rich she leaned close to him making sure he smelled the sex on her. "Where have you been?" he asked.

"I've been with Cynthia," she said. "She wants us to get together. All four of us." As she spoke, she reached under the table and stroked Rich's cock. It made him forget he wanted to ask what Beth had been doing with Cynthia.

"When?"

"I don't know. We haven't figured that out yet. After the Meadow tomorrow she and I are going to get together and decide." It was that simple. She just told Rich she was going to spend the afternoon figuring out how to get him laid by another woman and he voiced no objection whatsoever. Men are so simple, Beth thought. Just mention sex, and the only part of their brain that works is the part in their dick.

Sex in the Meadow the next morning was just like it had been the preceding three days, other than for Beth. Yes, she was enjoying the things Rich was doing to her with his tongue, his fingers and his cock; and yes, she was enjoying the fact that they were doing all of this in the open air; and yes, she was getting a rush out of being watched by the voyeurs in the woods; but she was also thinking about what she and Cynthia were going to do in the afternoon.

By 2:00 o'clock she had packed Rich off to his afternoon masturbation and nap in the hammock, and she was waiting for Cynthia behind the dining hall. Cynthia stepped out of the brush at one end of the hall, and the two women immediately wrapped their arms around each other and engaged in a long passionate kiss.

When the kiss ended, which seemed like forever to Beth, Cynthia said, "Not here. I know a better place." Then she led Beth off into a narrow trail through the brush. As they walked along the trail, Beth was reminded of walking with Rich down to the nude beach on Kauai, except that now, instead of looking at Rich's masculine build and his Speedos barely covering his muscular butt, she was looking at Cynthia's broad, and totally naked butt cheeks, which jiggled a bit as she walked.

After about five minutes of hiking they came to a small rundown building that sat beside a small burbling creek. "This was my grandmother's cabin," Cynthia said. "She and my grandfather built this Camp, but they were old Cleveland money, so they needed a place away from the rest of the members. This is where I learned about sex. My grandmother insisted that no young woman's education was complete without a comprehensive course in sex. No one staying at the Camp is allowed here except family members, myself, my sisters and our "guests," which means the people we bring here to fuck."

"Am I your guest?"

"I hope so, for this afternoon at least."

Inside, there was a long couch and a very large bed with a brass bedstead. There was also a net swing hanging from the ceiling—the kind which a woman can lay back in with her legs spread wide inviting others to molest her sex. There was a table pushed against the wall with a range of sex toys—vibrators, dildos, handcuffs, whips, chains, and other toys Beth had seen only on the Internet. There was also a round table set up for card games. The decks on the table were composed of pornographic cards. Beth picked up a deck and riffled through the cards with their graphic pictures of people engaged in a wide variety of sex acts.

"Never mind those," Cynthia said. She was lying on the oversize bed with her legs drawn up and spread to show her sex. "Come over here and get down between my legs. I want you to learn how to eat pussy." Her fingers were spreading her pubic hair and her pussy lips apart so Beth could easily see the opening to her cunt, her internal lips, and her clit just peaking from beneath its hood. All had a gleam of her sex secretions. She looked very slutty.

Beth got down on her knees between Cynthia's legs and stared at her sex.

"That's it. Just study my sex so you know what you are dealing with. It's different than yours. Each woman's sex is different. Men assume that we are all the same and they treat as the same, but that is where they go wrong." Cynthia's outer lips were large and thick, a medium brown on the outside, but now, engorged with blood and swollen as they were they were a reddish pink on the inside and the inner lips were a bright pink, all shiny with secreted liquid. They cried out to be touched—with a cock, fingers, a tongue, a dildo, something, anything that would stimulate the nerve bundles within.

The opening to Cynthia's cunt was red and swollen, but dark in the center, an invitation to nirvana for those who had the cock to penetrate it.

"Where do I start?" Beth asked.

"Where does Rich start? Cynthia asked.

"He starts with his fingers in my cunt."

"Is it good?"

"Yes, unless I am dry."

"Believe me darling, I'm not dry. I've been anticipating this since I got out of bed this morning. Go ahead. Put two fingers in my cunt."

Beth leaned forward. She could smell the aroma of Cynthia's pussy, just as she could when Cynthia had marked her in the restroom of the dining hall. Beth carefully slid two fingers of her right hand into Cynthia's cunt. It was hot and wet, with no resistance.

Cynthia gasped, "Oh yes. Now move them around."

"How?"

"Oh fuck, I don't care. Twist them, move them in and out like a man's prick, tap on the walls with your finger tips. Just move them so I can feel the motion."

Beth began finger-fucking Cynthia with a twisting motion. Cynthia was groaning and moaning.

"Oh, oh, oh, Yes. Yes. Yes. So good. Now, now Beth. Use your tongue. Start at my fuck hole where your fingers are and lick me. Start at my fuck hole and lick all the way to my clit." Cynthia cried out when Beth reached her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, not my clit. Save that for later. We're not trying to get off in a washroom while our families wait for us. We have all afternoon to do this."

Beth slowed her pace and stopped with each lick just short of Cynthia's clit. Meanwhile she kept up her finger-fucking and occasionally brushed Cynthia's rectum with her thumb—never penetrating it, but stroking the sensitive area just often enough to keep Cynthia hanging on the edge of an orgasm. She was using techniques she and Rich had taught themselves over the last few years.

Cynthia had given up on teaching Beth anything. She was just soaring on the edge an orgasm, unable to communicate anything intelligible. After ten minutes (or fuck, was it half an hour? Cynthia had no clue.) Cynthia reached the point at which she was unable to tolerate any more of Beth's teasing.

"Oh fuck," she croaked. "Where did you learn to do that. You're driving me wild. Make me cum! Oh fuck! Make. Me. Cum. I can't stand any more of this!"

Beth responded the way Rich responded when Beth made this demand on him. She moved her lips up to Cynthia's clit and began to suck on it. At the same time she pressed hard on Cynthia's G-spot. Cynthia screamed and came hard, gushing her cream on Beth's face. Her climax roared through her in waves and she held Beth's head in place between her legs, forcing the red-haired beauty to keep sucking her clit until finally Cynthia could take no more, pushing Beth away as her body collapsed.

Beth sat up and grinned at the destroyed Cynthia. "Did I miss anything?" she asked.

"My god, no," Cynthia said. "I thought you said you had never been with a woman before. Where did you learn that?"

"From Rich. He and I have been experimenting for the last couple of years, and I just did what you told me. I did to you what I like him to do to me."

"God, you must have a great sex life."

"We do."

The two women spent the next couple of hours thrashing about in the giant bed in Grandma's cabin. They also took turns in the swing. By four o'clock they were totally enervated. They spent the next half an hour planning how they would include their husbands in the kind of sexual thrash they had just experienced. The plan was to return to grandma's cabin with the men the next evening after dinner. Each woman would arrive separately with her husband and they would adjust from there. They agreed there would be no sex in the Meadow the next morning. Sexual energy would be saved for the evening.

Good News—Not Brother and Sister

The next morning, at the instigation of the wives, the three husbands, Rich, Mike, and Bob, were sent off on a canoeing expedition in the lake. The girls promised they would make it up to them after dinner.

Beth, Angie, and Sylvia sat at a kitchen table, each with a strong cup of coffee, just as Beth had done with the two of them many times in her youth, except now all three of them were naked.

Sylvia and Angie were trying to delicately explain the relationship the two couples had, but they were not comfortable doing it. Finally Beth cut in: "What you are trying to say is that you screw each other's husbands, right?"

Beth and Sylvia looked sheepishly at Beth. Eventually Sylvia said softly "Ahh . . . Right. That's about it."

Angie nodded in silent agreement.

"And how long has this been going on for?"

Angie looked squarely at Beth and said, "Since we were teenagers."

"Really?"

"Well, not while they were in away in the Army," Sylvia said.

"Who were you fucking then?" Beth asked.

Angie dropped her head and said, "Well, mostly each other."

Beth thought, before yesterday afternoon, I might have been outraged by that, but I can't get too upset now. "Loyalty?" Beth asked, with a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

"More like desperation," Sylvia said.

Angie chuckled. "I guess we just have to admit we are a pair of very horny girls. Always have been and still are today."

"Let me ask you this?" Beth said, looking very serious. "Are you two sure that Rich and I are not brother and sister?"

"We were very careful," Angie said.

"And," said Sylvia, "once genetic testing became available, we had the tests done. You and Rich are not related except by marriage, and your fathers are who you think they are."

"Are there others?"

"Others?" Sylvia asked in confusion

"Other men you two have had sex with besides Bob and Mike.

Sylvia chuckled. "Of course dear," said Angie. "I told you about Preacher McCoy's sex club."

"How many men were in that club?"

"Oh ten or fifteen."

"And you fucked all of them?"

"Maybe, I don't know dear. I don't keep score of that sort of thing," said Angie.

"Good," said Beth. . . . "I think."

Sylvia chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" Angie asked

"I remember one night when you sucked all fifteen."

"When?" Angie asked.

"Remember the line up?"

"Oh, . . . Yes, that's right, I did suck fifteen cocks that night. . . . but I didn't make any of them cum."

"That's only because you were in the front of the line. You were just getting them started."

"Yes and you were at the end of the line and you made them all cum in your mouth or on your tits."

"Not true," Sylvia protested. "That gay guy was in front of me. He made a lot of them cum."

"Oh, I forgot about him," Angie said laughing. "He was truly a world class cocksucker, or so the guys said."

"Wait a minute," Beth interrupted. "Are you telling me that Preacher McCoy let a gay man in his sex club? He wouldn't let gay people in his church."

"Preacher McCoy was actually very open minded, as long as it wouldn't affect his tithing collections," Angie said.

"And this guy sucked Dad's and Bob's cocks?"

"Oh probably," Angie responded. "I told you I never kept score on these kinds of things, and I have to tell you Bob and Mike are never too fussy about who is sucking their cocks. Does Rich get upset about it?"

"As far as I know, I am the only one who sucks his cock, but we aren't here to discuss my sex life—just yours."

"That seems a bit unfair," Sylvia responded.

"I suppose it might be if the four of you hadn't tried to raise Rich and me as little Puritans."

"Oh, yeah, okay. I agree with what Angie told you back in Cleveland. That was a mistake on our part, and we're sorry."

"Okay, okay. But you're sure we're not kiss'n' cousins or brother and sister or something?"

"I told you," Angie responded, "We tried hard to avoid the problem, and before we let you get married we had DNA tests run. Beth, your father is definitely Mike, and Rich's father is definitely Bob."

"Whew," Beth said, leaning back in her chair. "That make's me feel much better, . . . I think. Do you have anything stronger we can put in this coffee?"

"I think so," said Sylvia as she got up to fetch a bottle of Irish whiskey from the cabinet. "I don't usually start this early, but I think I could use a shot too. How about you, Angie?"

"Sure."

Once the coffee mugs had been refilled and appropriately spiked, Angie looked at Beth and asked, "Does that cover what you wanted to know dear?"

"Well, not quite. So far we have established that Rich and I are not brother and sister, that you two are, or at least used to be, bisexual sluts, and our fathers are the same, but our society doesn't have a word like slut for men."

"That might be a bit harsh . . . ," Sylvia said.

"I would say accurate, but harsh," Angie interrupted. "And we don't do it anymore," she continued.

"Except with each other," Beth clarified.

"True," both women admitted.

"And except when we are here," Sylvia said.

"Well, I can see how that could happen here," Beth responded. "There are a lot of very horny people here."

"Yes there are," Angie said. "I love this place."

"It's why we like it here," Sylvia added. "Have you and Rich been having fun?"

Beth thought for a minute about how to answer. "Yes, but not at the level that I think our parents have."

"Well, it's your life," Angie said. "You have to live it in a way that suits the two of you."

"That's what Rich and I have decided about the four of you."

"Listen. This is important, moms. You four have disclosed a lot to Rich and me this week. Rich and I have talked about it, and you need to understand that we are surprised but not outraged or unhappy with the four of you. It's your life, and you have to live it your way. You two wanted to fuck Preacher McCoy and went for it. Personally he kind of creeped me out, but it's your life, not mine."

"We did," Angie said, "and thank you for understanding."

"And he had a very big dick," Sylvia added.

"And a really talented tongue," Angie said chiming in.

"That's enough. You two are incorrigible." Beth said. "Let's go down to the beach and swim. After today I have to go back home and keep my clothes on, so I better go flaunt this sexy body of mine while I can."

Everyone laughed. Then they grabbed towels and headed for the beach.

Last Night at Camp

Friday was the last night the family planned to stay at the Camp. Saturday was dedicated to a drive back to Cleveland, and Rich and Beth had reservations to fly back to the West Coast on Sunday.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds