Beth and Rich Ch. 03

Dinner in the dining hall was even more boisterous than usual since many couples were also planning on leaving the next day. As Rich and Beth sat watching the burgeoning lust unfolding around them during dinner, Beth spotted Cynthia and Jameson. They were sitting at a table across the room. Beth made brief eye contact with Cynthia. She smiled and nodded. Then she turned her head to whisper in Jameson's ear. Meanwhile, Beth pointed out the couple to Rich. It was truly the first time he had seen them. She does have nice tits, he thought. Then he let his mind wander into speculation about what Beth and Cynthia had been doing. When Beth had come back to the table two nights earlier he had definitely noticed the smell of Cynthia's sex on Beth, even though he refrained from saying anything when Beth begin stroking his cock. Funny how distracting that can be. He felt his cock begin rising as he thought about Beth having sex with Cynthia. It wasn't jealousy—just lust.

As desserts were being served, which a number of the campers were using primarily to smear on a partner's or prospective partner's erogenous zones, Cynthia nodded to Beth, and she and her husband discreetly rose from the table and left the room.

"They're leaving," Rich whispered to Beth.

"That's what we agreed to do," Beth responded. "Here, smear some of this banana cream pie on my tits so we look like everyone else. We have to wait awhile."

"Rich did as instructed and then begin lapping the whipped cream off of Beth's tits. Beth leaned back enjoying the ministrations of Rich's mouth to her nipples, but her mind was more focused on what she wanted to do to Cynthia's pussy later.

Beth waited until Rich had more or less cleaned the cream pie off her chest and then whispered, "Let's go." She looked around for her parents, but it was unnecessary to say goodbye to them, as they were seriously engaged in molesting each other and others who dropped by for a quick fondle. Rich and Beth arose and quietly left the dining hall.

She led Rich down the narrow path behind the dining hall to Grandma's cabin. His dick wasn't fully erect but it was large and swinging as he walked behind Beth. As he watched her walk in front of him, wearing nothing but an old pair of running shoes, his prick continued to harden, so that by the time they got to Grandma's cabin it was erect and stuck straight out. Looking at Beth's naked, full, ass always did that to him.

Before they walked through the door, Beth turned to him, pulling him close so her tits were against his chest. "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked, without defining what "this" was going to be. As she spoke, she reached down between them and stroked his dick.

Rich simply said, "Yes. I know you fucked her and now I want to." At this point he would have agreed to anything, he was so horny.

The door to the cabin was open. Inside Cynthia and Jameson were reclining on the couch. Jameson was a lanky six-footer with neatly trimmed dark hair that had just a touch of gray at the temples. He lay back on the couch, his fully erect dick pointing at the ceiling as Cynthia slowly stroked it. His dick was long and somewhat thin. Definitely longer than Rich's Beth thought, but not with the heft of Rich's powerful tool.

Cynthia was shorter than her husband by a good deal, perhaps as much as three or four inches, also less than Beth's height. Her dark hair was cut short and she had an olive complexion. Sitting on the couch Rich couldn't form an opinion about the shape of her ass other than that her hips were broad. She had very attractive legs and generally looked very fuckable, he thought. His prick bobbed involuntarily as he evaluated her.

Cynthia was leaning against Jameson with one leg pulled up, her heel hooked on the couch and her knee splayed to the side, fully exposing her sex. She had a dark, thick, luxurious bush, trimmed only as necessary to permit a conservative swimsuit. Jameson had one hand on the inside of her thigh, his fingers gleaming from a recent foray into Cynthia's pussy.

"You made it," Cynthia said. "I was afraid we were going to have to start without you."

"It looks like you have," Beth said nodding towards Cynthia's hand on Jameson's cock.

"And you too," Cynthia responded. "I believe that's a bit of vanilla cream pie still on your tits."

"Hi. I'm Beth's husband, Rich." For some reason Rich felt a need to speak up.

"Yummmm." Cynthia said. "So you are. You are even more luscious looking than Beth described." She was lightly fingering her own pussy as her husband's hand remained on the upper portion of her thigh.

"Come closer, so I can get a better look at you."

Rich stepped forward, his engorged dick bobbing, until he stood immediately before Cynthia. She sat up and then leaned forward, grabbing Rich's dick and sucking it into her mouth. He gasped in surprise. She used her tongue to tease the underside of his cock. Then she pulled back, sucking as she went. There was an audible pop as the head emerged from her mouth. She leaned back against the couch staring at Rich with a lascivious smile. Rich remained standing before her, slowly stroking his now well-lubricated dick.

Beth had taken a seat on the couch next to Jameson and her hands were busily stroking the cock that Cynthia had abandoned to minister to Rich.

"Beth," she said. "Your husband has a beautiful dick. Are you going to let him fuck me with it?"

"Of course," Beth responded. "That's why we're here. He knows I fucked you yesterday, and it only seems fair that I let him fuck you, too, if that's what you and he want, of course."

Cynthia's only response was a "mummmmph," as she had sucked Rich into her mouth again. He had his hands on both sides of her head and he was actively fucking her face, while he looked down at Beth stroking Jameson's cock.

"Fuck him," Rich mouthed silently to Beth. She smiled, her green eyes gleaming with lust as she received Rich's approval. Beth reached behind her head and released her long hair from its constraints so it fell to her shoulders and below. Then she rose and swung a leg over Jameson so she was straddling him. As she sank down she could feel his long prick sliding along the channel between her pussy lips and grazing her clit. Jameson was laying back against the couch and using his hands to molest Beth's big tits and moving his hips just enough to keep his cock sliding in the front of Beth's slippery lips.

She looked over at Rich. He was leaning forward now, his eyes closed and his cock still firmly impaling Cynthia's mouth, but now he was using his hands to massage her tits, each one as Beth had predicted—a perfect handful. Fuck, this is hot, Beth thought. Yesterday she was using that mouth to drive me wild just over there on the bed, and now she is doing the same to Rich.

Beth rose up on her knees and reached back to position Jameson's cock at the entrance to her cunt. Then she sank slowly down on him, relishing the sensation as he filled her hungry cunt, and filled it, and filled it. "My god he's long!" she thought. Eventually her hips came fully down on his lap. She sat still, Jameson's prick resting snugly against the end of her canal. He didn't stretch her the way Rich did, but it still felt marvelous. She was sitting on another man's lap, his prick filling her, and his hands mauling her boobs while she watched his wife sucking her husband's cock.

Rich looked down at her and smiled as she began to rise and fall on Jameson's prick. Now it was her turn. She looked at Rich and silently mouthed, "Fuck her."

Rich nodded. He pulled back from Cynthia's mouth and spent a few moments rubbing her nipples with the saliva-coated tip of his prick. As Beth had discovered the prior day, Cynthia's nipples were very sensitive. As soon as the tip of Rich's prick made contact with the tip of one of Cynthia's engorged nipples, she gasped and threw her head back. Rich grabbed Cynthia's breast, and squeezing it, he pulled it toward him and rubbed the end of his dick harder on the nipple. "Oh shit," Cynthia groaned.

Then he did it again with her other breast. Cynthia was moaning now. That was when Jameson spoke up for the first time since Rich and Beth had entered the room, saying, "You'll make her cum if you keep that up."

Rich looked down at Beth who was slowly bouncing on Jameson's cock. She smiled up at him and whispered, barely loud enough to be heard, "Do it Rich. Make her cum. Make her cum by rubbing her tits."

Beth and Jameson shifted their bodies around, as best they could while they remained coupled, to watch Rich's assault on Cynthia's tits. Rich was taking turns attacking Cynthia's nipples with the tip of his rigid cock. He was also licking the palm of the hand not guiding his prick and using it to rub whichever nipple he wasn't assaulting with his prick.

Cynthia was groaning and crying now. "Oh god, stop. Dear god, make him stop." But when Rich pulled his prick away she quickly changed her mind, crying, "No, no. I didn't mean that. Don't stop! Please don't stop. That . . . feels . . . good. Yes, so fucking good."

Jameson and Cynthia weren't fucking very hard. Just enough not to forget where they were and what they were doing, but most of their attention was focused on Cynthia's passion. Rich kept pummeling her tits with his cock. Now it was dripping precum which he smeared all over Cynthia's swollen and inflamed nipples.

Cynthia's climax came with little warning, at least not to the three people watching her closely. She just suddenly screamed and went rigid. Then she pushed Rich's prick away from her and collapsed into a fetal position on the couch, breathing in gasps as she recovered from her orgasm. "Wow. No one's ever done that to me before."

Rich reached down and grabbed Cynthia by the hips turning her so she was on her forearms and knees on the couch her round ass pointed up in the air. Now that he could see it, Rich decided she had a great ass. Just like Beth's but a little broader, but still plenty to grab hold of while fucking. Rich nudged her legs apart with a knee and begin to stroke her sex with his fingers. He slid two fingers into her cunt, which was hot and dripping wet. Cynthia responded with a groan and picked up her head to look back at Rich. Her voice was still low and soft, not yet recovered from her recent climax. "Your cock, Rich. Use your cock. I want your cock."

Rich bent slightly at the knees to align himself properly and began to try to force his prick into Cynthia. The entrance to her cunt, still constricted from her recent climax, resisted but soon fell to Rich's assault. Cynthia cried out when his prick finally entered. He continued pushing and he slowly filled her tight cunt. "God you're tight," he said.

Beth and Jameson were still slowly fucking, focused primarily on watching Rich's assault on Cynthia. Jameson was idly fondling Beth's big tits while she rode his cock, but like Beth, most of his attention was focused on their spouses.

"Fuck her Rich. Fuck her hard. We want to see you make her squeal, Rich," Beth said. She was enjoying Jameson's prick and what he was doing with her tits, but the real eroticism in the room for her was watching her husband begin to pound Cynthia's pussy from behind.

Rich had grabbed Cynthia on either side of her ass and begun pounding his cock in and out of her cunt. "Oh fuck, she's tight. My god, this is so fucking good." The sweat was pouring off him as he stood holding Cynthia's ass in the air each time he finished a stroke and then dropping her back towards the couch as he pulled his prick back in preparation for the next stroke. His hips slapped against Cynthia's ass at the end of each stroke. Cynthia for her part was saying nothing comprehensible—just a loud continuous wailing as she reveled in the pounding Rich was giving her.

Jameson was silent, but Beth could tell that he was becoming very aroused by watching the lust between her husband and his wife. He had begun twisting his hips each time she lifted hers. Not much. Just enough to cause his prick to twist inside her cunt and stroke different parts of her. The sensation was fabulous. That plus the erotic scene next to them was pushing Beth rapidly towards an orgasm. She could tell Jameson was also approaching his climax. His breathing was becoming labored, his brow furrowed as he appeared to be concentrating on not cumming. But neither of them took their eyes off their partners who were approaching climax even faster than them. Cynthia and Rich were like a pair of rutting animals now, both growling out their lust as they fucked with abandon.

"Watch! They're going to cum," Jameson whispered. "They can't last much longer." His voice was strained with control.

"What about you?" Beth asked. She kept her voice down, but there was no need, since Rich and Cynthia were not hearing anything but the sounds of their own rutting.

"Fuck yes. I'm close, but not until they cum."

"Yes," Beth agreed, working to hold back her own climax. She slid her hand down between her belly and Jameson's and began to run her clit. She wanted to cum so bad.

Then Rich went rigid holding Cynthia's ass firmly against his hips, his legs straight and her knees off the couch. He yelled, "Arrrrrrrgh! The kind of climax groan that leaves your throat still sore the next morning. As he groaned he pumped stream after stream of cum deep into Cynthia's cunt. That set her off. She was silent but Beth could see the climax rip through her whole body as she swung her feet around behind Rich's legs, locking her feet together and pulling him even tighter against her. Her toes were splayed out in painful directions in a characteristic orgasmic cramp. She was resting on her forearms, the muscles in her arms clenched. Her head was back with the cords in her neck pulled tight and her mouth open but, uncharacteristically, no sound came out. It was the most intense silent climax Beth had ever seen or imagined.

That set Jameson and Beth off. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard, jamming his cock as far into her as he could go. Then she felt his hot sperm filling her cunt in shot after shot as he groaned. For her part, her cunt muscles clamped down on his prick and she felt the delicious sparks of her orgasm shoot throughout her body. They both groaned as they came.

Their climax completed, Rich and Beth fell forward, and the two couples lay together on the couch in a sweating, sticky, post-coital heap of tangled legs and arms.

Eventually Cynthia more or less slid from beneath the group and tottered to her feet. She disappeared to a kitchen and after a while reappeared with a tray of glasses and a pitcher of margaritas.

The four made love again that evening in virtually every combination conceivable. Rich even allowed Jameson to suck on his cock for a while, although he did not reciprocate. Later he described Jameson's cock-sucking as interesting, but allowed that he probably wasn't ready to become fully bisexual.

The evening concluded with Beth on her back, her legs splayed apart, with Cynthia lying between them having just eaten her to her fourth climax of the evening. The two men stood over Beth masturbating furiously until they squirted the small amount of cum they could still generate onto her tits and a few errant strands of her red hair.

It was dark by the time Rich and Beth left Grandma's cabin. Fortunately there was a full moon that provided enough light for them to pick their way back to their parents' cabin. Once they reached the dining hall the path was broad and well-lit by the moon. They walked silently, side by side, holding hands and enjoying the cool air on their naked bodies.

"This has been quite a week," Beth said.

"No kidding," Rich responded.

Little did they know, the week was not quite over. As they approached the back of their parents' cabin they heard voices. "That sounds like someone having sex," Rich whispered.

"Well, why not. Remember where we are," Beth giggled. "This does seem to be the sex capital of the world."

As they stepped around the back of the building they saw four people on the back deck. Beth stopped so abruptly Rich bumped into her from behind. "Shhh," she said. "I think it's our parents."

They both backed up, and Beth dropped to her knees with Rich leaning forward above her to look around the corner of the building.

"It's our parents," Rich whispered. "And, my god. I think they are fucking."

"Duh!" Beth whispered. "Why do you think they come here. Of course they're fucking. Look at that. That's your father with his face buried in my mother's pussy. She's the one that's making all the noise."

"Where's my mother?" Rich asked.

"Over there on her back on the bench. My father's fucking her with a vibrator." They could hear the soft wine of the vibrator.

Then they heard Sylvia's voice. "Oh fuck, that's good Mike. Now eat me with your tongue. I just love that magic tongue of yours. It's almost as good as your cock."

"Rich," Beth whispered. "Is that your cock I feel lying on my back."

"Ahh . . . yeah," Rich responded. "I can't help it. Watching other people fuck just makes me get hard."

"Even our parents?"

"Apparently so."

"You perv."

"I can't help it."

Beth reached behind her and felt Rich's cock. "God, you are hard. I thought you were done after our last round with Cynthia and Jameson."

"I don't know," he said. "Watching this is making . . . well it's making me hard. It's making me horny."

Beth was silent for a moment as they watched their parents fucking. Finally she said, "Me too." More silence. Then she said, "Put it in me."

"Really? Now?"

"Yes, goddamnit. Now. I need it, but be quiet about it."

"So I'm not the only perv in the family."

Beth stifled a laugh and then said, "Apparently not. It must be genetic."

Rich dropped to his knees and quietly slid his cock into Beth's cunt. They had engaged in so much sex during the evening that he slid right in and then began to fuck her.

"Shhh. Quiet. Don't slap my ass with your hips. We don't want them to know we are here."

Their parents had clearly been fucking each other for much of the evening, so they were in no hurry at this point. Rich just held still, his cock filling Beth's cunt and they watched as their parents played, trading positions, trading partners, exchanging sex toys. All the time Rich could feel his cock growing harder and larger in Beth's cunt.

"God you're getting bigger and harder," Beth said.

Rich twitched his cock in response and Beth had to stifle a groan.

Eventually their parents wound up in more or less the same position Rich, Beth, Cynthia, and Jameson had finished in. Angie was lying on her back on a couple of lawn chair cushions, her legs spread while Sylvia worked on her clit with her tongue and fucked her with a large black dildo. Bob and Mike kneeled alongside her. Eventually they gasped as they shot the last drips of cum their bodies could generate on Angie's tits. Angie was smearing it around on her boobs when Sylvia's munching on her clit brought her to an orgasm. She didn't scream. It was too late in the evening for that. It was just a soft groan.

That was when Rich felt his cock stiffen and let go with his fourth burst of cum for the evening. Beth's cunt reciprocated by squeezing down on Rich as yet another orgasm meandered through Beth's body. Neither made a sound, a first for them for the evening.

Rich had collapsed on Beth's back, as his now spent cock slipped from her pussy. "Get off me you lug," she whispered. "We have to get out of here."

They backed away and scurried around to the front door of their cabin.

What a Long Strange Trip This Has Been

Beth and Rich sat in an empty corner of the Cleveland airport waiting for their delayed flight to San Francisco. There was no one around, so they felt they could talk.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds