Beth and Rich Ch. 03

"If you want," Angie said, "or you can wait until we get to the cabins."

Bob came up from locking the gate just as Angie turned to go back to her car. "Come on, hot stuff. Let's go," he said to Angie. He stepped up beside her, put his arm around her, and they walked up to the lead car, their hips bumping and Angie's hand on Bob's ass.

"Oh yeah," Beth said. "This is going to be some vacation."

She looked over at Rich and saw that he was rapidly stripping his clothes off. "Not wasting anytime are you?"

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do, and we are definitely not in Kansas anymore, dearie. You should too."

Beth bit her lip for a minute, then slid out of the car and quickly stripped down, throwing her clothes in the back seat along with Rich's. When they got out of the car to go into the administration building, all four of their parents were lined up naked on the porch applauding Rich and Beth's nudity.

Check-in was perfunctory. The naked couple behind the counter seemed overjoyed to see Rich and Beth's parents, quickly stepping out from behind the counter to exchange hugs with everyone, including Rich and Beth following introductions. The woman, Sandra, was fortyish, short and curvaceous. Her partner, Herb, was older, gray at the temples, and tall and lean, with an uncircumcised cock. Beth couldn't help staring at it. It was the first one she had ever seen (except in porn movies).

Sandra said, "Since you youngsters are here with your parents we won't give you the full introductory lecture. They can take care of that part. Just remember we're all here to have fun, but always remember that no means no. Oh, and try to tone it down in the public areas."

Beth gave her mother a questioning look and Angie spoke up loudly. "She means no screwing on the dining hall tables during lunch hour." Everyone laughed.

Beth looked at her and blushed, but she got the message. There was going to be public sex.

Herb handed Rich and Beth a couple of sheets of paper—a map and a short sheet of rules. Then he held the door as they all walked back out to the cars. Beth was the last out and she felt Herb lightly pat her ass as she walked by. "I'll have to watch that guy," Beth thought.

Beth and Rich had a small cabin to themselves and their parents shared a larger unit. The two units shared a large back porch. Beth moved her and Rich's luggage into the smaller unit while Rich helped lug all of their parents' stuff into the larger unit. When he joined Beth he was smiling and shaking his head.

"What's so funny," she asked.

Well, as I was moving suitcases in, your mother was telling me which ones went in which of the two bedrooms. By looking at the old airline luggage tags I figured out that she had me putting her bags in the same room with Bob's bags and my mother's bags were going in the room with your father's.''

"God, they're worse than teenagers," Beth said.

"Meanwhile, Bob and Mike were busy setting up the bar. We're invited over for drinks as soon as we settle in."

"I thought we were going to lunch?" Beth said.

"We are, but not without our pre-lunch toddy, as your father calls it. Better pull your shoes on and let's go. I hope your liver's in shape for this vacation. You're going to need it."

The before lunch drinks were quick and strong. Then the whole family walked down a lane and across an open area to a good size dining hall. Rich and Beth stopped as they walked in, trying to take in the scene before them. There were thirty or forty naked people standing in line at the lunch counter or sitting at long tables all talking and laughing. Most were middle aged. Almost none were what our modern society would define as beautiful—too plump, too skinny, huge sagging tits, bee sting tits, beards, long hair, short hair, bald heads, hawk noses, double chins, shaved pussies, luxuriously thick bushes, and just about every size and shape of penis imaginable. It was almost impossible to take it all in, but one thing was clear—everyone was having a marvelous time.

As soon as the crowd saw Beth and Rich's parents come in, a number of people jumped up to greet them. There was a lot of hugging and even a bit of brief fondling. It was obvious these people knew each other very well. Beth and Rich were standing back, intimidated by the sea of enthusiastic nudity, but Angie turned and dragged them into the group introducing them to more people than even the best of politicians could remember—Was Rachel the woman with the tiny tits and the neatly trimmed heart shaped pelvic hair or was she the red head with the iron bar bells pierced through her nipples. Who knows? One thing is clear. No one shakes hands here. Introductions are always sealed with a hug and sometimes an unsolicited fondle.

Naked in Public—Fucking in Public

Eventually Rich and Beth finished lunch and escaped from the dining hall. Their parents had left before them, telling them they were going to nap—a statement that Bob managed to make sound lewd. Once they were free of the crowd, Rich and Beth returned to their cabin long enough to find the map they were given at check-in. Beth tucked the map in a fanny pack along with some sunscreen, grabbed a couple of towels, and they set out to explore the property.

Without the stress of the presence of naked parents and a crowd of hyperactive middle-aged nudists, they were suddenly relaxed. "You know this feels kind of nice," Rich said as they strolled down a shady tree-lined path.

"You mean the shade?"

"No, I mean walking naked with you."

"Oh. Yes, you're right. It's lovely."

"I never thought I would find walking about naked in the outdoors so pleasant, so relaxing."

"Well, it wouldn't be if we were back in Palo Alto. Everyone would be staring at us, and we would be hiding from the cops or at least worrying about them. The stress would take all the pleasure out of it."

"Yes, but not here. No one cares or even notices if you're naked. I think they would only notice if you had clothes on."

"I think I'm beginning to understand what our parents like about this."

"I think they're also in it for the sex."

Beth laughed. "I think so, too. Who knew we had such horny parents?"

"And their friends. Wow."

"Oh you mean in the dining hall?"

"Yes."

"God, what a hyper, lecherous crew they were. I must have had at least three of them fondle my ass. And there was one woman that put both hands under my tits and held them up to tell me how beautiful they were."

"Don't feel all alone. There were four or five people who fondled my dick. One was a man."

"Oh you mean like this?" Beth said, as she reached down and stroked his cock.

"Uh—Yes. Kind of like that."

"But did they do it like this, too?" Beth said, as she turned to face him and began pulling on his rapidly swelling prick with both hands.

"No. Not near that good."

As Beth continued to fondle Rich's dick, he reached forward and used both his hands to lift her large breasts. "Was this how that woman lifted your breasts?"

"Yes."

As Beth responded, Rich began using his thumbs to rub her nipples.

"Oh!" Beth gasped. "But not like that. I turned away from her before she could."

"Why?" Rich asked as he continued to play with Beth's rapidly swelling nipples. His dick was fully erect now and Beth was continuing to stroke it, using a twisting motion that Rich found delicious.

"Oh . . . uh . . . what?"

"I asked why you turned away before she could do this." As he spoke he pulled on both nipples with his thumb and forefinger.

Beth squealed in response. Then she increased her pressure on Rich's cock, causing him to gasp. "I turned away because I didn't know her," she responded.

Rich laughed. "I don't think that matters here, Beth."

Now she laughed. "Yeah, probably not, but the lady at the registration building told us to keep it toned down in the public areas."

"Yeah, but your mother said that meant no fucking on the tables in the dining hall. You were a long way from that level of degradation, and apparently that limitation only applies at lunch hour. I can't wait to see dinner."

Just then another couple came around the bend in the trail. Rich and Beth jumped apart, but there was no hiding Rich's raging boner. It stuck straight out from his groin.

The couple smiled and said hello and walked on by towards the main part of the camp. The woman looked pointedly at Rich's erection.

"Oops," Rich said when they were gone. "I guess I'm past the question of what happens if someone sees my erection."

"Yeah. Nothing happened did it?"

"No, seemed to be normal. Well, she did kind of stare at it."

"I'll bet they were jealous of us."

"Why?"

"Because you have a much bigger prick than that guy. I was looking at his."

Beth stepped in close to Rich and began fondling his prick again.

"Oh so you are checking out the guys' pricks as they walk by, eh?" Rich said.

"Sure. Why not? I know you are checking out the girls' boobs." Rich was playing with her tits again and she was massaging his prick with both hands.

"I know a better place we can go," Beth said.

"Is it a place where we can fuck?"

"Yes."

"We could go back to our cabin."

"No. I want to fuck outdoors. This is a place Sylvia told me about during lunch. They call it the Meadow."

"My mother told you about a place where we could go and fuck?" Rich asked, sounding a little worried.

"Yes. She said she goes there all the time."

"To fuck? With who?"

"She didn't say. Probably your father, but maybe my father too, or maybe even my mother, or all four of them."

Rich's cock had shrunk a bit when the strangers walked by, but it was hard as an iron bar again. "Come on, let's go," Beth said. "It's fun stroking your cock, but I want it in my cunt."

After a few missed turns and a bit of wandering they found themselves at the top of a hill with a view down a long grassy meadow that fell away from the top of the hill. Beyond the meadow was the valley below them. Miles away they could see the cars on the highway they had driven in on.

Beth wandered about looking for something. Eventually she said, "There's one," pointing at a backless low wooden bench, like you might see in a locker room. Its top was barely above the tall grass. "That's what Sylvia told me to look for. She said they're great for fucking while you view the scenery."

"My mother said that? She said 'great for fucking' while the two of you were chatting across the lunch table?"

"Absolutely. She even described some of her favorite positions for fucking on these benches. It was pretty graphic." Beth decided that Rich might not be ready for the story Sylvia had told her about being gang-banged on this hilltop by five men who eventually all sprayed their cum on her tits.

"Oh my," Rich said. "I think my mother is a slut."

"And mine," Beth responded. "But remember what you said on the way up here, 'It's their life and they've got to live it their way'."

"Right, I said that, and you're right, but this all this is taking some getting used to."

"Rich, sit down on the end of that bench and let me suck your cock. Stop worrying about our parents."

Rich brightened immediately at that thought and sat on the end of the bench. Beth dropped to her knees between his legs. She said, "Now just sit there and enjoy the view and the blow job. If your mother was here that is what she would tell you to do." His pricked twitched in response to that thought.

Beth pushed aside a few stray strands of red hair that had escaped from her ponytail, and then she wrapped both hands around his rigid prick. "God, you have a beautiful prick," she said. She dropped one hand to the bench alongside his leg as she leaned forward and slid the other hand down to the base of Rick's prick—just to hold it where she wanted it. Then she began to lick the beautiful cock before her with long slow strokes originating near his balls and finishing at its head. As she finished each stroke, she let her tongue dance around the head of his cock, loving the way it made Rich gasp. She finished each time at the eye of his cock, pulling back with a string of his precum between her tongue and his prick. Each time she tried to stretch the string longer before it broke.

Eventually she rose up higher on her knees and pushed her head against his belly. "Lie back and watch the clouds," she whispered. She followed him forward as he lay back and then sucked his cock into her mouth. At first just the head, her tongue continuing to dance about it, but then more fully into the warmth and wet of her mouth. Rich groaned.

Oh I do love to suck this cock, she thought as she began to use a hand to massage his balls. Then she plunged her mouth down on the object of her affection until she could feel the head pushing against the back of her throat. She held him there and then slowly withdrew, sucking on the cock like a lollipop as she drew back. She repeated, and repeated, sucking him again and again, her pace quickening. Her hand used the saliva dripping from her mouth to stroke the portion of his prick not in her mouth with a twisting motion.

Rick was groaning. "Oh god, that's good. Oh fuck. Oh so good."

She kept it up for a good five minutes, backing off when she thought he was getting close to cumming and then resuming her cock sucking to press him to the edge. It was an exquisite torture for Rich. Then when she had him in hand and was just teasing the end of his prick with her tongue she asked, "Are you going to cum in my mouth? Are you going to squirt your hot nasty cum down my throat? Are you Rich? Are you?"

He sat up and responded to her taunts. "No. You know what I want, and I know you want it too. You want me to squirt my hot white cum all over those beautiful tits of yours and then you can rub it into your tits while I eat that hot pussy of yours. That's what you want isn't it Beth. I know you. You just love feeling my hot slippery cum splatter on those big tits of yours." She was softly twisting a hand around his prick as he spoke, not to jerk him to climax, but just to keep things boiling in his balls.

Beth felt a shot of fire in her cunt as she listened to Rich talk dirty. She was inflamed by the thought of lying on the bench rubbing Rich's cum into her big tits while he ate her pussy.

"Yes," she hissed. "Yes, that's exactly what I want. I want you to squirt gobs of your hot cream all over my tits and then I want you to eat my pussy. Oh fuck, that would be so hot and nasty right out here in this meadow. Yes, that's what I want, and I'm going to make all the noise I can when you eat me, because I don't care who hears me."

They both stood up and changed positions—Beth sitting on the end of the bench, her legs lewdly spread and Rich standing between them stroking his cock. He quickened his pace and let himself sag at the knees so his prick was opposite the gorgeous tits that Beth was holding out to him.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, Fuck! Here it comes." He groaned and his prick began to squirt spurts of white cream on Beth's big soft tits. Shot after shot hit her right where she wanted it. As it softened to a dribble he shook his prick to get the last drops on her boobs, and one errant bit flew up and hit her face.

Rich stood gasping before his cum covered wife. Beth reached behind her neck and released her ponytail. She shook her head so her thick red mane fell around her shoulders and across her face. "Wow," she said as she pushed her hair back and wiped away the glob of cum that had landed just below her left eye. "You really exploded." The cum that had landed on the upper part of her tits was slowly running down them. "Where do you get it all? It's only been what, 48 hours, since we made love back in Palo Alto."

Rich laughed. "Yeah, but other than a little sleep, we haven't done much of anything except think and talk about sex since we got off the airplane in Cleveland and discovered our parents were sex fiends." He stood staring at his beautiful wife, her tits coated with his dripping cum, her legs spread in invitation. "You know lover, you are the most beautiful slut I know, or maybe you're the sluttiest looking beauty I know."

Beth smiled. "Well, thank you sir, but let's not stop now." She slid her hips forward so her butt was just barely on the edge of the bench and then lay back, her red hair hanging down both sides of the bench. "Right now I feel like the beautiful slut," she whispered, "and I really, really want you to eat me." As she spoke she used her hands to spread her swollen pussy lips apart. The inner lips were gleaming with pussy juice that had been leaking from her. "Oh, come on Rich. Do me with that magic tongue of yours."

Rich dropped to his knees and lifted her legs so they were draped over his shoulders. Then he began to tongue her pussy with long slow strokes starting from just below her cunt and stopping just short of her clit. When Beth started to groan, he slipped two fingers into her cunt. It was hot and slippery. He spun his fingers back and forth and Beth pushed her hips up into his face in response. Meanwhile Beth was busily spreading Rich's cum around on her tits.

"Oh fuck. Oh so fucking good. You're so good Rich. Ohh! Oh shit! Oh fuck!" Beth wasn't really close to cumming, and she wasn't in any hurry to climax. She was just riding a sexual high as Rich licked her and finger-fucked her and she smeared his cum around on her breasts. The clouds drifting by were beautiful, but she barely noticed them. The only thing she could focus on was the beautiful sensations Rich was causing in her pussy and her cunt and what she was doing to her own tits. "Oh god, Rich. I could do this forever."

Rich knew better. He knew from the free flow of juices from her pussy that in a few minutes she would trip into an orgasm. But instead of just letting her stumble into an orgasm, he wanted to control it a bit. Rich turned his two fingers around so that the pads were pressing against the special spot on the front wall of her cunt. Beth always told him that the G-spot was a myth, but he had learned that there was this super sensitive spot on the front wall of her cunt and if he pressed on it just right and then licked and sucked on her clit he could send her to the moon.

As soon as he began pressing with his fingers Beth knew what he was doing, and she didn't want to cruise anymore. She wanted to feel that electric release of her climax and to scream in ecstasy at the clouds. "My clit, Rich! Lick my clit. Lick it now! I want to cum!"

Rich knew she was close to cumming. Juices were flooding from her cunt, soaking his face. He took one long final stroke of his tongue between her pussy lips and then began licking her clit while he maintained the pressure of his fingers on the front wall of her cunt. Beth was crying and groaning now, beginning to fuck her hips against his face. Then he pulled her clit between his lips, sucking on it just as she had his cock. That pushed Beth over the edge as a bolt of lighting shot from her clit throughout her body. Rich could feel her cunt muscles trying to crush his fingers. She screamed and held his face against her pussy as wave after wave of orgasm tore through her. And then she was done, pressing him away, crying, and telling him, "Enough, enough. I can't take any more."

Rich pulled away from and rose up on his knees, letting her legs fall off his shoulders to either side of the bench. He was staring at Beth, lying on her back, her legs spread, tits covered with his rapidly drying cum, red hair hanging below the bench, arms and legs dangling below the bench. Her eyes were closed, and she was gasping as she came down from her climax. "You really are a beautiful slut," he said.

"Why thank you. You're so kind," she responded. She sat up and turned to face out over the field and valley blow them. He sat next to her, both enjoying the view in silence.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 215 milliseconds