Brenda's Journey Ch. 01

"Oh Vicky, I so much want to say yes please, but I feel this should first be between her and myself. I may change my mind and give you a nine one-one call to come help bail me out of the mess I put myself into."

We talked for maybe another two hours, not just my problems, but about our personal feelings, hopes and dreams. She promised to call me the next evening to see how things had gone, and said she would understand if I had to cancel on Sunday. I again told her I was her date for Sunday and nothing was going to keep me from that.

After I had hung up and plugged my phone in to charge, I laid down, listening to her voice in my head as I tried to go to sleep. Lying there, I believed that I was straight but alsohow I had been so taken by this woman I never knew existed before today. The warmth and security I felt whenever we touched one another. The kiss on the cheek that made me so wet, like no one has before.

A loud bang woke me to a bright sun lit room. The covers were all twisted around me, knowing I must have tossed and turned most of the night. "Mom, I'm home," was the next thing I heard. Looking over at the clock, I realized it was nearly ten in the morning.

I got up and went into the bathroom; while I was sitting and peeing, I noticed my panties were soaking wet. I could smell the raw sex, thinking this was something I never experienced before. Taking them off and throwing them in the hamper, I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. After putting on a clean pair of panties and my robe I headed to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

When I walked into the kitchen, Samantha was sitting there with a girl I had never met before, eating left over pizza from the other night. Teenagers will eat anything for breakfast and love it. I went to make the coffee and saw that it was already made.

Getting my cup and sitting at the table, I began fidgeting with the cup on the table trying to formulate the words I wanted to use. After a minute or so and some strange looks from Samantha, I thought I was ready.

"First off, today we three are going to spend the entire day together, no arguments. Understood?"

They both answered, "yes" as if in one voice.

"Now Samantha, please introduce your guest to me."

"I'm sorry, mom, this is my friend Melissa Banning. Melissa, this is my mother Brenda."

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Mallard," Melissa said to me.

"So Melissa, you and Sammy are really close?"

Samantha was just about to take a drink of milk, and when I called her Sammy, she nearly dropped the glass, spilling the milk down the front of her t-shirt. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing out loud. Reaching behind me, I took the dishtowel from off the counter and handed it to her.

Melissa suddenly started to rise and say that she had to go.

"Melissa, sit please."

"I think maybe I should go, I'm sorry." Melissa said as she started turning all kinds of red from blushing.

"No Melissa, please sit, I'm asking you to stay."

She slowly sank back down into the chair.

Reaching across the table, I took one of Samantha's hands in mine and held on tightly.

"Samantha, please look at me for a moment. I know this is not easy for you, and I can't imagine what you must have been going through, feeling the way you do and wanting to hopefully tell me. When I heard you and Melissa making love I really wasn't afraid of losing my daughter, but I was scared to death I was going to lose the most precious and best friend I ever had. I just..."

Suddenly Samantha jumped onto the table, and literally crawled across to me almost knocking over my cup of coffee, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Oh mommy, I love you so much, I was so scared that you would hate me and throw me out of the house, then I would only have Mel and no one else." Hanging onto my neck, her tears began to flow freely. Sliding back my chair somehow, I pulled Samantha across the table and onto my lap.

As the flow of tears began to slow, I whispered in her ear that maybe Melissa needed a hug also. When she looked over at Melissa, she jumped out of my lap and into Melissa's. I could hear her saying that she loved her as she held her tightly.

"Oh Sammy, I love you so, so much, but you're getting me all wet." Samantha sat up looking at the wet spot caused by her tears on Melissa's shoulder.

"Why don't the two of you go upstairs and put some dry clothes on and come back so we can talk some more, ok?"

They both stood, still holding hands as they began poking at one another giggling as they walked out of the kitchen.

When they had left, I made myself a couple slices of toast with peanut butter and jelly and started to eat them while they were changing their shirts.

When they returned to the kitchen, I was able to really take notice of Melissa for the first time. She had a slim build, small breasts, maybe a small B, strawberry red hair, and freckles across her nose. Melissa and Samantha were about the same height; maybe Melissa was an inch shorter. She was actually cute and I could see why Samantha could have fallen for her.

Coming back into the kitchen, I had asked them if we could sit here at the table and finish our conversation while I ate. They said they were still hungry, so they also made some toast with peanut butter and jelly.

"I want to ask you both some questions, not to embarrass either of you, but I just wanted to understand the both of you better." I said after they were all seated.

"It's ok mom, I suppose I would have a hundred and one questions if I were in your shoes." Samantha said.

"First off, Melissa I want you to know that you're welcome here anytime, and I mean what I say. If you ever want to talk, just say so and we'll send Samantha to the store or somewhere out of our hair."

"Mom!" Samantha said giving me her dirtiest smile.

"But we are going to set some ground rules. You can hold hands, cuddle up on the sofa and watch TV, or listen to music. There will be no tongue swapping when I am around. A little peck on the cheek or on the lips lasting no more than one and half seconds, unless for special reasons, and then if I clear my throat, it's time to end it. I don't want to come home and find you both half naked making out on the sofa. We clear so far?"

"Yes mom." "Yes ma'am." They both answered.

"I'm not going to tell you that you can't make out or make love for that matter, but I really would prefer if you didn't do it except in your bedroom with the door closed. Ok?"

Again they both agreed.

"Now for the hard questions. These are not only meant for me, but I think you both should be able to look at one another and be honest with each other." Pausing so that they could at least think on what I had just said.

"Samantha, do you really love Melissa or is this an experiment in testing your identity?"

"Yes I..." Holding up my hand.

"Look at Melissa when you answer that question please."

Taking Melissa's hands in her own, "Yes, I love her very much."

"Melissa, do you love Samantha?"

"Yes, very much." Melissa said.

"I just want to tell you, you're both very young and maybe this will last, maybe it won't, I just want you both to be honest with one another. There will be days you want to scratch each other's eyes out, and the next minute you're willing to take a bullet to protect the other. Samantha, Melissa, I'll always be here to talk and help either of you should you need it, ok."

"Yes Mom."

"Yes Mrs. Mallard."

"Melissa, it's Ms Mallard. I'm not married, ok. Besides, I think Brenda would be a lot easier."

"Now for my final question... then it's off to the mall or wherever. Melissa, is Samantha a good lover?"

"MOM!" Samantha yelled turning every shade of red there is.

Melissa being a red head already had a head start on the blushing, except hers was a much deeper red.

"Yes Brenda, she is a very good lover for me." If it wasn't for the question, I would have sworn she was having a heart attack in my kitchen she was so red.

"I guess I don't need to ask you Sammy, do I?"

By this time, Samantha had pulled her t-shirt up over her face to cover herself up.

"I do have one question for you Melissa. This is very important for me to know. Do your parents know of your choices and that you and Samantha are lovers?"

"Yes Brenda, I told them a little over a year ago that I am gay. They know Sam and I are lovers and accept her as part of the family."

"Good, I also would like to accept you as part of my family. Your both are my little girls."

"Mother, would it be ok if I called you mommy?" Samantha asked me.

"Of course you may. Why did you ask me that?"

"So I can call you mom, if it's ok with you." Melissa asked.

Standing up and going to Melissa, pulling her to her feet, I wrapped my arms around her hugging her tightly.

"Yes, you are my little girl. You may change your mind though."

"Why's that?" Melissa asked with a puzzled look.

"Because I love giving wet kisses to my daughter." As I started planting wet kisses on her cheeks and forehead. Samantha sat laughing her ass off, knowing what was coming.

"Ok, you girls clean up the kitchen and I'll go and take a shower so we can go out this afternoon."

It was around one thirty when we arrived at the mall. We spent the afternoon going from store to store. I never laughed so much watching the antics of the two of them together. Around mid afternoon, we decided to take in a movie. It was a pretty funny comic, but I got a bigger kick out of watching the girls than I did the movie. When the movie was over while walking back to the car, it became a big issue as to what we were going to do for dinner. One wanted pizza and the other wanted tacos. I wanted something nutritious. We ended up in a Mexican restaurant that served a little of everything.

Later that evening as I sat back in my bed reviewing another case file, my phone started ringing. I picked it up and noticed that it was Vicky calling me.

"Hello Vicky." I answered in a cheery voice.

"You sound happy, I take it things went well for you today?" she asked.

"Yes, very well. After our little talk this morning, we spent the afternoon in the mall, going from store to store, and finally taking in a movie late in the afternoon. I laughed so hard, it was like watching two six year olds trying to out do the other."

"Good, I'm so glad it went well for you, all of you," she was saying.

"Listen, I'll come by and honk for you at ten, want me to call before I leave here?"

"You'll do no such thing. You'll be here at nine and we'll all sit down and have a good breakfast. I want you to meet my daughter and her girlfriend. I want Samantha to meet the person I'm going to be spending the day with."

"Brenda, are you sure about this?" Hearing the concern in her voice.

"I think you know the answer to that question, but before I give you my answer, I want to ask you a very serious question, and I want an honest answer. Why do you possibly want to become involved with a woman who believes she is as straight as she could be, and with a daughter half her age?"

The pause on the phone was only for a second or two when she answered.

"Yes, I do want to become involved with this person. God help me, but she is all I've been thinking about all day long and nothing I could do would get her out of my mind."

"So what you're saying is that this woman is worth fighting for?" I asked, starting to chew on my lower lip, fending off my nerves.

"Yes, she is worth fighting for."

"Then I will answer your question, yes I want to spend the afternoon with this crazy lady who is willing to fight for someone she's not positively sure about."

"So what are you doing right now?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Actually I'm sitting up in bed, reading over some case notes, and you?"

"I could tell you that I'm sitting in my living room, drinking a glass of wine wearing my long flannel granny nightgown, what are you wearing?" Vicky said to me.

"We both know that's not true, besides it's too warm to wear something like that. Actually because we have company in the house, I am just wearing a long t-shirt."

"No panties?" She asked, catching her breath.

"Nope, no panties." Suppressing a little giggle while hearing a groan on the other end of the line.

"I was just about to get ready for bed then decided to call you first."

"Now don't you wish you had gotten ready first."

"Yes, damn you." Giggling as she said it.

"So where are we going tomorrow?"

"I'll tell you when we sit down to eat as long as it's a good breakfast."

"Oh, now were getting picky. I just might feed you what the girls had for breakfast this morning. Left over pizza from the other night."

"I love cold pizza, I grew addicted to it when I was in college." She said to me.

"Figures, you're probably no better an eater than they are, another fast food junkie." I said to her.

"Hey easy girlfriend, beggars can't be choosy, especially if you're on the go all the time."

Hearing her say girlfriend almost took my breath away for a second. Not something I expected, but it kind of sounded nice.

"Listen, dress cool for tomorrow, lots of walking, so wear shorts and tennis shoes. I'll see you at nine sharp." She said to me.

"Ok Vicky, you sleep well, and pleasant dreams."

"You too Brenda, night."

Putting everything away, I laid down, pulling the covers up over myself. I thought about the teasing I had done to Vicky, and had to admit it was kind of fun, especially when I heard her groan at the thought of me being nearly naked. My thoughts then went back to our time in the mall, watching Samantha and Melissa laughing and enjoying being young and so carefree. As I felt my eyelids becoming heavy, I sighed with being content about my life.

I woke up and noticed that the clock beside the bed read seven thirty. Getting out of bed, I felt I had a lot to do before nine. I showered and dressed. I had put on a white pair of loose shorts and a top with spaghetti straps. I intended to wear a loose blouse over my top covering my shoulders.

Stopping in front of Samantha's room, hearing nothing, I started banging on the door.

"Come on girls, rise and shine. If you're not up and in the shower by eight thirty I'm coming in and dragging you out of the bed by your feet."

"Mom... it's too early to get up..." I heard my daughter say.

As I started to jiggle the handle, I immediately heard, "we're coming, we're coming..." Causing me to giggle as I continued towards the kitchen.

Just before nine they both came staggering into the kitchen with damp hair and sleepy eyes.

"Did you both stay up all night playing scrabble?" I just had to rib them a little.

"Mother!" Samantha gasped at me.

Walking over to Samantha, wrapping my arms around her, I said "sorry baby, I just couldn't help tease you a little," kissing her on the forehead.

I turned and went to Melissa, wrapped her in my arms giving her a hug and also a kiss on the forehead.

Just then the doorbell sounded. I turned to Samantha and told her to go and answer it please while Melissa and I finished setting the table.

Samantha returned with a puzzled look on her face, "mother, there is a lady named Vic at the door to see you," arching her eyebrows with questions in her eyes.

"Well, just don't let her stand there, bring her in." I smiled at her look of confusion.

When Samantha returned to the kitchen with Vicky, I walked up to Vicky and gave her a quick hug, and with my arm across her shoulder, said "Samantha, Melissa I would like to you to meet a friend of mine, Vicky." As I looked at Vicky, she had the same look of confusion in her eyes as Samantha did.

"Vicky, this is Samantha, my daughter," putting my hand on Samantha's shoulder, "and this is Melissa, Samantha's girlfriend." Putting my hand on Melissa's shoulders.

Samantha was still a little stunned, and when she turned and saw that four places had been set on the table, she looked at me again with even more confusion in her eyes.

With everything on the table, we sat and began to eat our breakfast. Samantha and Melissa were being quiet and reserved, taking in the interaction between Vicky and myself. I finally turned to Samantha.

"Samantha, so what are you and Melissa going to do today?" Really wanting to know.

"We thought that we would check out the soccer match going on down at the park, we were hoping that you would take us, but maybe we can get Melissa's mother to drive us instead."

"Brenda." Vicky said while setting her utensils beside her plate, "if you don't mind, why don't we bring the girls with us. I was planning on going to the Renaissance Fair up near Crestview."

For the first time, I saw a smile in those once dull eyes. Every time she blinked, I swear the smile got bigger.

"Well girls, would you like to spend the day with Vicky and I as we take in the fair?"

Looking at Samantha and Melissa, I could see them trying to talk to one another with their eyes. Since Melissa was closer, I reached over, taking her hand in mine, "it's entirely up to the both of you, if you're asking how I feel, please join us, I think it will be a fun day."

I think that's what made up both of their minds, as if orchestrated, they both answered together, "yes!"

"Melissa, you call your mother and let her know where you're going and with who."

"Yes mom." She answered me as she turned to go and get ready.

Again I noticed a look of confusion on Vicky's face after hearing Melissa call me mom, but I thought I would hold off explaining it to her until another time.

Vicky said that we were going in her car and expected no arguments. Of course the girls were ecstatic being in a big four-wheel drive vehicle. I actually felt very comfortable riding in it. We had stopped by the bank on our way out of town so I could get some cash. When I turned to give it to Samantha, I decided to hand it to Melissa.

"Melissa, if I give this to Samantha, she'll spend it all in three minutes, so here you take it. It has to last all day, and neither of you can come back looking for more, because there is none," watching the smile spread across Melissa's lips.

The girls in the back seat had their own conversations going and of course Vicky and I had ours. She was telling me all that there was to see and do at the fair. Every now and then, Samantha would overhear what was said and inject a few questions of her own.

Once we arrived at the Renaissance Fair, I purchased the tickets. Inside the fairgrounds, I noted on the handout that the jousting tournament was being held at three. I told the girls to meet us at the large BBQ pit set up not far from where we were standing.

As Samantha wrapped her arm around Melissa's waist and Melissa did the same with Samantha, I looked at both of them and with a serious face, I looked at Samantha, "Sammy, mind your manners," using my eyes to look around at all the people.

Samantha had this confused look on her face for a moment, then looked around herself and smiled like a light bulb just went on behind her eyes. Drawing away from Melissa and taking her hand, "I understand mother, thanks."

"What was that all about?" Vicky asked as she turned to look at me.

"When I caught them making love, I heard Melissa refer to Samantha as Sammy. I used that same word yesterday to break the ice and to let them know I knew about them. You saw how they started to wrap themselves into each other, well, I used that little code word for her to be mindful where they were."

"Yes, people can be very cruel, especially if they are young." Vicky was saying.

I grabbed Vicky's hand and began to drag her towards the stands selling their arts and crafts. She suddenly pulled back, knowing she didn't want to embarrass me, so when she looked to her right, I again reached down and took her hand, this time holding it tighter in mine, not letting her pull it back. When she looked back at me, she had this half smile on her lips, and I knew this pleased her more than anything, as I felt her give my hand a squeeze.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds