Call (T)-Girl: Bible (T)humper

Any thoughts of confusions that I had before were swept away in the flood waters of my uncontrolled sexual need. I thrust my tongue out slightly. I found Eve's mouth open, willingly accepting my tongue inside of her. Her mouth was hot and taste so alive. I felt her tongue rise to meet my own. Soon our tongue were wrestling languidly, lapping over another and tasting each other with lazy movements. I could hear the gentle slurping sound as our tongue worked together and I could smell Eve's sweet cinnamon breath, as she panted excitedly.

Each movement of my tongue, each taste of Eve's essence drove the excitement in my body higher and higher. My nipples ached against my conservative clothing. The tight tape cut off most circulation to my secret spot, but I could feel the desire to stir. Years of unacknowledged sexual need overlapped at once.

Eve's cock was still brushing against my left hand. I could feel it twitchy hotly against my skin. I plunged my tongue more deeply into Eve's mouth and, and the same instant, I reached my right hand across my body. In a moment, I felt my fingers wrap around Eve's hardened shaft. Eve's mouth opened and she moaned loudly as my tongue pressed more deeply into her mouth. Eve's cock was hot in my hand and I could feel the corded, muscly feel of her rod under the velvety smoothness of her skin. My fingers were resting gently on her smooth, heavy balls. When was the last time I'd grasped an arouse cock? Even mine? If felt like a lifetime ago, it felt like I was losing my virginity again.

For a moment, I just kept my hand grasped tightly around Eve's cock while I continued to kiss Eve deeply. Her body felt more tense than it had before, but she returned my kisses with even more passion than before. Our tongues make loud slurping sounds and I could feel Eve's spit on my lips and my chin. I reached my left hand up from my side, running my fingers through Eve's braids. Eve began to rock her hips slightly and I heard her coo as she tried to get some resistance from my palm.

I couldn't tease any longer, I needed to know more about Eve. Slowly, I started to stroke my hand up the long, thick length of Eve's shaft. I felt the muscles and veins against my palm and felt as the skin bunched up under my tight grip. After a minute, I felt my palm slide up the tip of Eve's cock. I moved my palm so it was placed down directly on top of Eve's tip and swirled it around slightly. Eve moaned and squirmed on the bed. I then quickly wrapped my fingers around Eve's cock once again and slide it down her shaft. Eve spread her legs slightly and my hand quickly slipped down against her balls. I started to stroke faster now, up and down the length of Eve's twitching cock, always swirling my palm against her tip as I reached the top.

While I was stroking Eve's cock and pushing my tongue into her mouth, I felt her hands moving. In a few moments, she reached behind her back and unhooked her demi-bra. I barely noticed her movements, as I was focusing too intently on the way her cock felt against my palm. But then I felt her arms go forward and the bra slid down until the cups were in her hand. She threw it off to the side. I broke our kiss now, my face slick with Eve's saliva.

"Oh baby Cora, I read you right," Eve said and I didn't even care. I was passed the point of shame or nerves. My body was totally in control and it needed sex. And Eve seemed like the perfect person to get it from. I continued to stroke Eve's cock with the same steady rhythm, but leaned back slightly. I desperately needed to see Eve's breasts.

I'd never been with another transwoman before. I'd seen my own body in the mirror (and generally approved of it) but I wanted to see what another chick with a dick looked like. Eve's breasts were stunningly beautiful. When they were not squeezed into her tight demi-bra they still remained remarkably high on her chest. They were the perfect size for her small frame and had the tear-drop shape that looked natural and alluring. Her nipples had small brown areolas and were hard, point up at a slight angle. Perhaps more importantly, Eve's perfect breasts with her long, hard cock proved to be more enticing together than either one was on its own.

Eve looked at me alluringly and I knew what I wanted to do. I closed my eyes and leaned in toward Eve's chest. She arched her back slightly, pushing her breasts up. In a moment, I felt my wet chin press against the soft, warm pillow of Eve's right breast. My face sank into her soft flesh and her skin felt smooth and velvety against my own. My lips part slightly and I found Eve's nipple pop easily into my mouth. My tongue quickly rushed up to find it. I found the hard nub of Eve's nipple with the top of my tongue, flicking it gently. Eve's body trembled while I tasted the salty-sweet flavor of her skin. I swirled my tongue around a few times on Eve's nipple, enjoying the flexible hardness of it. Then I made a vacuum with my mouth and started to suck.

"Oh baby that is so good, I knew you wanted this!" Eve purred. I felt her hands on my head now, running her fingers through my long, straight blonde hair. I am not sure how low we stayed like that, but it felt wonderful however long it was. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, turned slightly toward Eve, my mouth had entirely engulfed Eve's nipple and my tongue was rubbing on the underside of her breast. The whole while, my hand was stroking up and down on Eve's cock, squeezing her tightly and resting occasionally on her balls. Eve moaned and said my name over and over again while I played with her.

After a while, she spoke more definitely, "Oh baby, I wanna cum so bad!" she said. I could feel Eve's balls seizing up slightly and I could sense her muscles tightening. When Eve talked about cum, I could almost feel the way it would feel against my skin, hot and sticky. I could smell the clean scent and I could almost taste it. It had been so long since I'd tasted cum. I'd always liked the flavor, even my own, back when I was a sexual person. I didn't want to waste Eve's hot cum on my hand.

I quickly unhooked my lips from Eve's nipple and briefly stopped stroking her cock. Eve mewed, wordlessly expressing her intense need. I didn't want to keep her waiting long. I quickly swung off the bed and turned so that I was facing Eve. I kept my hand on her thick cock, but moved so I had an overhand grip. In a few moments, I had positioned myself so that I was on my knees on the hotel room floor, between Eve's spread legs, looking at her cock. Eve was looking down between her breasts (the right once glistening with saliva) at me and biting her lower lip.

I pulled Eve's cock down so that it was looking me in the eye. The skin was pulled very taut now and seemed to glisten. Eve's scent was very strong here. The fruity smell of perfume with a strong, almost overpowering undercurrent of earthy sex. Eve's cock was quivering in my hand. A bit of pre-cum was dripping from the end and it made my mouth water. I wanted desperately to pop Eve's cock directly into my mouth.

But I decided to tease her a little bit longer. I leaned forward as though I were going to slip Eve's cock into my mouth. But, at the last instant, I turned my head slightly to the side. I heard Eve gasp as her cock pressed against my soft cheek. I felt her pre-cum smear against the skin on my face. I turned my head now and kissed the side of Eve's cock. The hardened muscles of her shaft felt so hot against my lips that it felt like my mouth would burn. I moaned loudly, overwhelmed by the sensation. I stuck my tongue out slightly, pressing it against Eve's shaft. I started to move my lips down the length of Eve's dick, trailing my wet tongue and occasionally planting kisses against it.

Back in my party days, because of my reticence about actual intercourse, I had sucked lots of cocks. It was kind of like riding a bike, I still remembered exactly how to get where I was going. In a moment, I felt my head rest against Eve's lap and my lips and tongue pressed into Eve's smooth balls. My hand was still wrapped around the base of Eve's shaft and I pushed her balls towards my mouth with my thumb. I felt her balls press against my lips and I opened my mouth, letting one pop inside.

Eve's testicle felt heavy and almost seemed to be pulsating in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around on her ball, and tasting its salty flavor. I breathed in deeply with my nose, the unmistakable scent of sex filled it quickly. Eve groaned and then moved her hands between her legs. She put her hands on my head, seemingly unsure of what to do next. I sucked on her ball for quite a while, until her flavor coated my whole mouth. Her cock was twitching against my face and I knew she was very close to cumming.

I slowly pushed Eve's testicle back out of my mouth, her balls were dripping with my spit and I kissed them twice gently. Then I slowly started to kiss my way back up the length of Eve's shaft. Each time my lips pressed against her skin, Eve moaned. Her whole body was trembling now and her hands were squeezing at my hair. After a few moments, I had kissed my way all the way up Eve's cock. My lips pressed against the side of her cock, right where the tip mushroomed out.

I moved my head now so that, once again, I was facing Eve's cock head on. More pre-cum had formed to replace the stuff that had been smeared on my face. My mouth was literally dripping wet, my tongue was coated in saliva. I'd never wanted more in my life to put something into mouth. Eve's hands were on either side of my head now and she looked down at me with her big innocent eyes.

"Suck my cock baby. Please, I want to cum for you," Eve moaned at me. I smiled and raised my eyebrows, there is something so wonderful about being begged.

"I want you to tell me before you cum," I said, my mouth close enough to her cock that she could probably feel my breath against it. Eve swallowed and then nodded, but did not speak. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I leaned forward quickly, no longer having the will necessary to tease. I took a deep breath with my nose and let my tongue get loose and fat.

I felt the tip of Eve's cock press against my tongue. My entire body lit up like a Christmas tree at just the barest touch. My nipples ached through my conservative shirt and my knees shook on the cheap hotel room carpet. The pre-cum from Eve's cock pressed, salty and sticky, onto my tongue. But I didn't stop. The tip of Eve's cock entered my mouth. I felt my lips close around the mushroom tip. I swirled my tongue around gently, coating Eve's tip in my saliva.

I felt Eve's hands squeeze more tightly on my head and I could hear her breathing sharply. I opened my eyes and looked up at Eve. I could see her looking down at me between her breasts. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was gaped open slightly. Her breasts were rising and falling and I could see each slight motion in my tongue mirrored in the tense motions of her body. I had forgotten how wonderful this could feel, especially when sober and everything is just being experienced.

I slipped my hand off of Eve's shaft now and instead, gently cupped her balls. I didn't want anything in the way. I massaged her balls slowly as I started to press my lips forward again. I kept my eyes up, looking at Eve as my mouth slid over her shaft. I kept my tongue against the bottom of my mouth, but undulated it strongly as I felt Eve's urethra passed over it. I kept my cheeks tight, squeezing Eve's heavy shaft tightly. I moved steadily as Eve's cock moved deeper and deeper into my mouth. My lips spread to take her impressive width.

Eve was panting and squeezing on my head as inch by inch her cock disappeared into my mouth. Soon, I felt the tip of Eve's cock press passed my uvula. As Eve's cock started to pass into my throat, I gagged slightly. I used to have better control of that, when I was in practice. Regardless, my mouth filled with thick, viscous saliva and I used my tongue to bath Eve's cock. But I kept pressing my face closer and closer towards Eve's body as I did so.

After a few moments, I found that my nose was pressed into Eve's belly. My chin was resting against Eve's scrotum. I slipped my tongue over my lower teeth and outside of my mouth. I poked at Eve's scrotum with my tongue, even running it along her balls. My eyes were still looking up at Eve, mostly now seeing the undersides of her breasts. My eyes were watering fiercely and I gagged again. I had gone as far as our bodies would allow.

"I've seen whores who can't deep-throat like that!" Eve said, her voice growing higher as she spoke. Her body was shaking. I slipped Eve's cock out of my mouth slowly, letting it slide from my throat, over my tongue, and out towards my lips again. When her cock was no longer in my throat, I took a deep breath. I moved my hand up off of Eve's balls and rubbed my spit into her skin, stroking her cock slightly.

I started to swirl my hand around on Eve's cock, letting my spit lubricate my quick motions. But, having caught my breath, I wanted to keep Eve's tasty cock in my mouth. I started to move my lips back down Eve's shaft, chasing my skittering fingers down her shaft. I moved much more quickly this time, my throat was ready and Eve's cock was well-lubricated. When my lips reached the end of her shaft, my fingers once again found her balls.

For a few minutes, I just continued like that, my mouth bobbing up and down on Eve's shaft while my tongue rubbed her gently. My hands were always on whatever part of her cock was not in my mouth, rubbing it gently and stroking it toward my lips. I would also rub her testicles whenever I'd get the chance. Occasionally, I would bury Eve's cock all the way into my throat and then bounce my head up and down on it, just driving it hard into the back of my throat while my tongue swirled around.

Eve's reaction was beautiful. I kept my eyes open the whole time, looking up at the prostitute and gauging her reactions. Eve's eyes were closed. She kept one hand firmly on my head, always trying to push my head down onto her cock. With her other hand she was rubbing her breast furiously, pinching on her nipples and squeezing her flesh. Her muscles felt taut under her skin and her breathing was ragged. Occasionally, she would moan so loudly I wondered if people in the rooms next to us could tell we were fucking.

Finally, while Eve's cock was burned all the way in my throat and my fingers were gently spanking Eve's low-hanging balls, she spoke, "Oh shit baby, I am about to cum," she moaned, just above a whispered. Part of me wanted to just let her shoot her big load right down my throat into my stomach. But I had a vision in my head and I desperately wanted to make it happen.

I quickly slipped Eve's cock out of my throat. As it emerged from my lips, my hand once against found it, wrapping around quickly. I was already started to stroke Eve's cock as her tip pressed against my lip. I popped Eve's cock out of my mouth quickly and dropped down slightly lower on my knees. I opened my mouth wide and kept my eyes open. I kept stroking Eve's cock.

I had just barely gotten into position when I felt Eve's body finally give in to my actions. "Fuck me!" Eve groaned loudly. Her one hand squeezed her breast squeezed tightly, pinching her nipple. Her other hand moved from my head, finding the edge of the belt and holding on tightly. Eve's legs were shaking uncontrollably and toes curled up on the floor. She let out an inarticulate, animalistic moan. It just sort of hung in the air.

I felt Eve's cock jerk in my hand before anything else. It jerked hard and it felt like Eve's entire body was convulsing. My thumb was pressed against Eve's urethra and I could feel it bulging and I knew what was about to happen. I felt it before I saw anything. Eve's balls were so full that the first big spurt of her orgasm jetted out of her cock and splashed into the back of my throat. I almost choked, but quickly closed my mouth.

Eve's cock was hardly finished. While Eve rocked her hips and continued to make croaking noises, I kept my hand stroking her dick. Every second or so her cock would convulse hard in my hand and another large glob of sperm would pour out of her cock. My mouth was now closed and her cum was leaving her body with a lot less velocity, but still a lot of volume. Big globs of sperm landed on my lips, my nose, my eye lids, in my hair. Soon my entire face was glazed in Eve's dirty spunk. Her scent filled my nose and made my head feel light. The whole time, the mouthful of cum that Eve had sprayed into my throat was still sitting in my mouth. I swirled it around, tasting the salty flavor. It tasted just like I expected Eve to taste, salty and sweet with a dirty undercurrent.

Eventually, Eve's orgasm subsided. Her moaning slowed and then finally stopped. I could only hear her panting now. I felt her cock jerk a final time and a last bit of sperm dribbled onto my chin. I opened my eyes now and looked up at Eve. My vision was blurry and my eyes stung as Eve's sperm dripped into it. Eve was looking down at me, smiling. I smiled back up at her. I felt a high like I had never experienced before. I'd never felt so good in my life. I felt like a live wire.

Eve seemed to sense that my excitement had not waned. Without speaking she slid off the edge of the bed. I was sort of crouching now at the foot of the bed, up on my toes with my legs spread slightly. Eve dropped onto my lap so that her ass was sort of slung in my skirt and her thighs draped over mine. She put her booted feet on the floor so that I wasn't holding all of her weight and draped both of her arms around the back of my neck. She had moved so gracefully and quickly that she was in my laps before I knew what was happening.

"I get paid to get blowjobs from all kinds of people. That was something special," she purred, I smiled and felt some of Eve's sperm drip down over my lips. Eve seemed to notice it as well.

She closed her eyes and leaned into me. I closed mine as well and tilted my head to the side. I felt Eve's lips press into mine, just as delectable as before. But this time, I could feel her sperm spreading against her lips and felt a chill. Soon her tongue was sliding across my lips, taking her own sperm back into her mouth. I opened my mouth slightly and decided to give Eve a surprise. Eve's tongue probed into my mouth, I licked her tongue gently, but then pushed the big wad of cum and spit that I'd been sloshing around in my mouth, back at her. She moaned slightly and opened her mouth wider. Soon the whole load was in her mouth!

Eve broke our kiss and pulled back slightly. She gave me a naughty look and I wondered what she was thinking. She started to lean back in towards me and I closed my eyes, anticipating another kiss. But, after a second, I did not feel Eve's sexy lips against my own. Instead, I felt the rough, wet texture of Eve's tongue against my eye lid. I didn't know what to think. But after a few seconds, I realized what she was doing. Eve's mouth and tongue moved around my face, licking up her sperm and sucking it into her mouth. I heard a slurping sound as she sucked her sperm out of the loose strands of my hair. I found myself moaning slightly as I felt the warm wetness of Eve's mouth explore my entire face, followed by the gentle coolness of my now-clean face as she passed. Finally, she passed her tongue across my lips once more, collecting the last of her own copious sperm. My face was clear.

I opened my eyes again and saw Eve looking at me, her cheeks bulging. I knew she was tasting her own sperm, mixed with the flavor of my body and even some of my spit. I felt my mouth water and I felt jealous that she got to taste it. But I also found it undeniably sexy to watch her. Eve could tell that I was enjoying her naughty show and I guess she decided to up the stakes. Eve threw her head back and opened her mouth. I could just barely make out a pool of white liquid in her mouth. Then I heard a gentle humming sound followed by a deep gurgling noise. I saw bubbles forming in Eve's mouth. She was gargling her sperm! I watched as big, lazy bubbles formed and popped in Eve's mouth and I could see her tongue moving quickly in the liquid. Her actions put the smell of sperm thick in the air and my whole body ached with desire.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds