Call (T)-Girl: Bible (T)humper

Finally I found myself standing at the foot of the bed, looking down over Eve's body. I could see her glistening anus and I could tell from the location of my cock that she was at the perfect height. Her body looked incredible from this angle, all smooth curves and taut skin. Her face was angelically beautiful and her hair was splayed out across the bed like it had been arranged by a photographer.

"Don't hold back baby, I need this now," Eve moaned. I needed it too and I didn't want to wait. I placed my left hand on Eve's right knee to steady myself and, wrapped my right hand around my cock to steady it. Eve was biting her lip and nodding at me slowly. She reached her free hand to her chest and started to grasp and her nipples and squeeze the flesh of her breasts.

I looked down at the pink tip of my cock, just inches from Eve's anus. I had never done this before. I had been fucked in the ass on many occasions and even fucked a girl's pussy once. But I had never fucked anyone in the ass before. I was nervous and excited. But I wanted it so badly, I just kept moving with confidence.

I felt the tip of my cock press against the wet, crinkled skin of Eve's anus. The sensation was pleasant and promised more fun in the future. I remembered how lovely it tasted and had to control myself to prevent thrusting my hips too forcefully at the memory. Eve was staring at me intently with her gorgeous eyes, willing me forward. I squeezed my hand on Eve's knee and started to press slowly with my hips.

"Come on Cora, give it to me baby. Give me that cock!" Eve chanted in a low voice, encouraging me forward. I started to feel pressure on my cock as the dense flesh of Eve's anus pressed against it. Eve moaned and pinched her breasts more tightly. I felt her pushing out with her anus and knew that she was trying to open it up for me. I pushed more forcefully with my cock. The pressure felt incredibly intense, almost painful, as I pushed into Eve's anus. It was like I was stretching a rubber band with my cock. But then, suddenly, the pressure broke. I felt an instant release of pressure and heard Cora grunt. I looked down. I saw Eve's hard cock pointing up towards her face, I saw her heavy balls splayed out on her body, and I saw the tip of my cock buried in Even's ass! I marveled at the way the pinched skin of her anus stretched out around my cock, holding it like Eve's lips had held it earlier.

"Don't stop, I need more Cora!" Eve begged, bouncing her hips slightly.

"Sorry!" I said, not realizing I had been lost in the excitement of the moment.

"Don't be sorry, fuck me you fucking cunt!" Eve moaned. I realized she wasn't just play acting the whore. She really needed this. For some reason, that was a major turn out. I moved my right hand from my cock, spit in my palm quickly, and then rubbed the saliva around my cock, getting it lubricated. I wanted to make sure I slipped right into Eve. Her eyes were pleading with me now and she was torturing her breasts horribly. My cock ached and my balls felt like they weighed a thousand pounds. We both needed a release.

I started to rock my hips slightly. I would push my cock in a half inch and then slide it back out a quarter inch. I was constantly pushing my cock deeper and deeper into Eve's asshole, but moving slowly and methodically. Eve's asshole, smooth and tight, felt even better on my cock than it had on my tongue. I felt her insides squeezing me warmly and wondered how my body was able to stand such intense sensation. I moved my right hand up to my breast, squeezing it as well, trying to get some relief. I listened as Eve panted and moaned while I groaned occasionally as Eve's insides squeezed me tight.

Eventually, I felt my hips press into the flesh of Eve's ass cheeks. I looked down and Eve's scrotum was against my belly. My cock was buried completely inside of Eve's ass. I looked up at Eve with shock. Her eyes looked dreamy and she was smiling slightly. I felt her insides squeeze around my cock and I could tell she was feeling euphoric. I rocked my hips slightly and listened to Eve moan. I liked the way her balls felt against my lower belly and how her breasts and cock rocked to my movements.

"Fuck me Cora! Fuck me Cora" Eve began to chant. I didn't want to disappoint. I started to rock my hips back and forth slightly. I never pulled my cock too far out of Eve's ass, maybe two inches at most, before sliding it back inside of her, my balls smacking the bottom of her ass. Eve was so tight that each thrust felt like it was going to send me over the edge. Eve started to rock her hips in time with me, increasing the power of my thrusts.

"Oh God, that is amazing," I moaned. I had always loved getting fucked, but this was something else entirely. It was incredible, I felt so sexy and powerful. And I felt so connected to this woman underneath of me, so much a part of her as I was cradled in her body.

I looked down at her now. Her eyes were closed and her face looked so peaceful and beautiful. Her neck was so long and elegant, her breasts (bouncing in time) looked so coy and natural. I loved the way her chest tapered to her waist and then spread back to her hips, her small inward bellybutton. And I liked her long, hard cock and the balls that smacked into my belly.

I focused on Eve's cock, it look almost like it was coming from my body, except upside down...it was in such a perfect location. Without stopping the thrust of my hips I took my right hand off of my breast and reached between Eve's legs. I felt my fingers, once again, wrap around Eve's cock. Her eyes opened suddenly, and she looked surprised and aroused. She looked at my hand and nodded. I started to stroke my hand up and down her shaft to the same rhythm that we were thrusting our hips. Eve's cock felt just as hard and hot in my hand as it had earlier and I loved the way the muscles felt slipping through my palm.

Eve and I fucked like that for a long while. Eve lay on her back with her legs spread wide. She bit her thumb and moaned loudly while she thrust her hips down towards me, her breasts bouncing with each motion. I stood between Eve's legs, my left hand on her knee. My cock slipped in and out of her stretched and lubricated asshole. She squeezed my aching shaft with her insides. The whole while, I was furiously stroking Eve's cock, putting my thumb tightly on her urethra, willing her to cum.

I was shocked that I was able to make her cum, again, before I was able to cum the first time. The tension in my body was such that I felt like I was made of glass. If Eve touched me the right way, I might have cracked and then melted into a pool of cum. But that didn't happen. Instead, my hand flew furiously up and down on Eve's cock and my cock pistoned in and out of her anus, driving her over the edge.

"Holy fuck!" Eve moaned loudly, spitting her thumb out of her mouth. I felt her asshole clench tightly around my cock, almost allowing me to cum. I felt her urethra pulse in my hand and I could feel her muscles tense in her leg. Eve's eyes slammed shut and her mouth froze open. She let out a deep groan and then, I saw a thick blob of white liquid shoot out of the tip of her penis. It spread out as it flew and landed on her breast and throat. For a moment, I stopped stroking and thrusting, just enjoying the sight of Eve cumming.

"Don't stop baby, oh God!" he said, and I continued to fuck her ass and stroke her cock. More sperm flew from Eve's body, landing on her breasts, her stomach, and even pooled in her bellybutton. Eventually, the sperm stopped flowing from her cock and Eve lay panting on the bed. I felt her cock start to soften slightly, and I released it. But I was still unbearably horny, I kept thrusting my cock in and out of Eve's tight anus even as she caught her breath. She nodded slowly with her eyes closed, and seemed to enjoy the feeling.

I looked at Eve's body while I continued to thrust my cock into her stretched anus. The light white color of her sperm contrasted so beautifully with the light brown of her skin, that I found myself speaking without thinking, "You are so perfect!" I gushed. Eve's eyes opened, she was now breathing normally, she smiled back at me and looked down at the cum on her body.

"Don't stop fucking me baby, I have an idea," Eve said. Her half-soft cock bounced up and down on her body as I moved. While she started to once again thrust her hips towards me, it was clear her focus was not on her ass. I saw her release her breast with her free hand. She looked around on her breasts, finding the biggest wad of sperm. With her finger she scooped it up and lifted it off her body. It was thick and stuck cleanly to her finger. She held it up to her eyes and looked at it, smiling. She even sniffed it. Then she pointed her finger at me, hooking it slightly. I knew what she wanted. I started to lean in towards her finger, even while I continued to thrust with my hips.

"Don't swallow it baby, just save it for me," Eve said. I nodded and opened my mouth. Eve's elegant, slender finger slipped between my lips. The taste of Eve's fresh sperm was intoxicating. It was almost better than before. Or maybe my intense arousal had just made the sensation more intense. Regardless, I wanted more.

Eve was more than willing to oblige. While I continued to fuck her tight asshole, Eve scooped the sperm up off of her body one finger-full at a time and fed it into my hungry mouth. As my hips continued to thrust, my mouth slowly filled with Eve's salty, sweet seed. Finally, Eve's body glistened, sticky with the remnants of sperm, but most of it was in my mouth. A small mouthful of the delicious nectar was coating the inside of my mouth and filling my nose with its aroma.

"Stop now baby," Eve said as I pushed my cock in once more. I whimpered. I needed this so badly, I was so close to cumming, I could almost taste it, "I promise it will be worth it. Trust me," she said. I whimpered again but stopped thrusting. I took a half step back while Eve pulled herself back on the bed. I groaned as I felt my cock slipping out of Eve's tight anus. The last instant, when the tip pop outside of her was the most intense.

As soon as my cock was out of Eve's ass, she quickly rolled forward on the bed so that she was on her stomach facing my cock. It was just a few inches from her face and still hot from being buried in her asshole, "Let me clean that up for you baby," Eve said.

Before I could ever consider what that meant, Eve opened her mouth and popped the tip of my cock between her lips. She groaned lewdly as she tasted her own ass on my cock! I watched in stunned silence as my cock disappeared quickly into Eve's mouth. Inch by inch, my cock slipped across her tongue and down her throat just like seconds before it had been pushing in and out of her asshole. Eve looked up at me with her big eyes as my cock pressed against the back of her throat. She gagged once and then quickly slipped my cock out of her mouth. I was absolutely shocked. It had been so dirty and felt so good. It was beyond my ability to comprehend.

"There you go, all clean," she said, smiling as my cock slipped out from between her lips. She then quickly got up on her knees on the edge of the bed. Her breasts jiggled cutely as she did so. "Now give that back to me," She said. Her hands came up quickly and sunk into my hair. I felt her fingers against my head as she pulled me in towards her. I was still shocked by what I'd seen, but I was putty in her hands. I would have done anything she asked.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head. After a moment, I felt Eve's lips press against my own. She leaned in so closely that my cock pressed against hers. Her tongue quickly slipped across my lips and I wanted desperately to give her what she wanted. I opened my mouth and Eve's tongue instantly made its way inside. Soon our tongues were rolling together, wrestling in a pool of Eve's sperm. Eve's lips tasted like sperm and her own ass and I she smelled like pure sex. If I could bottle that sensory experience, I would be a very wealthy woman.

Her kiss was absolutely passionate and part of me wanted it to last forever. But I could feel my cock, pressing into Eve's and I knew I needed more than a kiss. Eve's cock was, once again, hard and I could feel it poking me as well. The flesh of our cocks rubbed together nicely. I moaned in pleasure and with real pain, my body needed release. Finally, Eve sucked the last of her own sperm out of my mouth and she broke our kiss.

"Bend over and touch your toes," Eve gargled around the sperm and saliva in her mouth.

"What?" I asked, I had no idea what she was talking about. Touch my toes?

"Don't argue, just turn around and do it!" she slurred back at me. Like I said I was putty and I quickly did what she said. I turned so that my back was to her and then bent over and my waist, reaching for my toes. My hard cock pressed against my own belly as I did so.

I looked around over my shoulder to see what Eve was doing. I saw that she had dropped back down so that she was in a sitting position on the bed, directly behind my ass, which was now sticking straight up in the air at Eve's face. She looked at me and winked. Then she quickly lifted both of her hands and placed one on either of my ass cheeks. She spread them easily and I felt the cool air of the hotel room against my anus.

I heard Eve swish the cum around in her mouth for a moment. Then she began to lean her head in. My legs were shaking and my cock felt like it was about to explode, but I focused all of my attention on Eve. I felt her braids first, as they spread across my ass. Then I felt her face against my ass cheeks as she leaned in. Then, I felt the soft warmth of her lips as they pressed against my anus. My body trembled and I moaned. I'd always loved that, loved to have someone kiss and lick my asshole.

Eve seemed to sense what I wanted. She planted a few passionate kisses around my anus, but then I felt her tongue slip out from between her lips. I felt it, half-hard, press against my anus, licking it. I wondered it Eve liked my taste as much as I'd licked her. After a few quick laps, Eve made her tongue fully rigid and she pressed it firmly into my anus. I groaned loudly and felt like I was going to lose my balance. Eve kept her hands tightly on my ass, holding me steady.

The next thing was very strange. I felt Eve sort of turn her tongue into a loop inside of my ass, so that it was shaped like a funnel. I groaned and squeezed on her tongue and she rubbed my thigh until I relaxed. As soon as I did I felt a strange and...completely unprecedented sensation. Eve was using the funnel she had formed with her tongue and was blowing the cum and spit from her mouth into my asshole! I felt a strange pressure and lovely warmth as the sticky liquid started to fill my asshole. I groaned and pushed my hips back into Eve's face. My body wanted more!

For several seconds, Eve filled me up with the dirty mixture. The feeling grew more intense as the volume of spit and sperm inside of me increased. When Eve had put about three-quarters of the stuff into my asshole, I felt her tongue slip out of me. Her lips remained close to my anus, and she kissed it again. As she kissed, she forced the remainder of the spit and cum out of her mouth. She used her big, thick tongue to swirl it around on my asshole and I felt her tongue move over the tight, dense ridges of my asshole, coating it in liquid. Finally she broke the kiss.

"Stand up baby," she said, her voice sounding velvety. I did what she said. My body felt strange, like it was filled up with something. I suppose it was. Eve spread her legs on the edge of the bed, "Sit on my cock baby, you're all lubed up." She said. I suddenly realized what she was doing! Eve wanted to fuck me! And I wanted to be fucked.

"Fuck me Eve!" I groaned. I felt her reach forward and her hands landed on either of my hips. I loved the way her delicate fingers sunk into my flesh right where my hips flared. She pulled me back so that I was standing between her legs. Her cock was as hard as it had ever been and I was impressed with her stamina. But I supposed that was part of her job. I looked down between my breasts and saw my cock, slick and pulsing, ready to cum. I was ready.

I reached my arms back and placed on either of Eve's thighs. I started to bend down in a sitting position, waiting to feel Eve's cock. Eve moved her right hand off my hip and quickly wrapped it around her cock. I looked over my shoulder at her and I saw Eve looking intently at my ass. I lowered myself down slowly, allowing Eve to push me and pull me with her left hand.

After several seconds, I felt it. A slight amount of pressure against my ass cheek, right next to my anus. I felt Eve push me slightly to the side and move her cock as well. I felt her dick slip directly against my anus. We were lined up.

"Go at your speed baby, I got you," Eve said. I nodded over my should. I slowly started to sit down onto Eve's cock. I felt the intense pressure as her cock started to push into me. I could feel my anus resisting, so I pushed it open, hoping to allow Eve's cock inside of me. Eve had a big, thick dick, but my asshole was well lubricated and I knew what I was doing. More important, as I opened my asshole, some of the sperm and saliva that Eve had spit inside of me trickled out, adding additional lubrication.

After several moments of intense pressure where I felt like Eve was simply too big to get inside of me, I felt a sudden release of tension. I felt the sensation of being filled up and had my insides moved strangely. There was no pain now; my body was ready for it. Just intense pleasure. Eve's right hand returned to my hip and she gently began to guide me down. I did not move too quickly, nor did I move particularly slowly. I just let inch after inch of Eve's cock slip inside of me, pushing deeper into me. The spit and saliva that Eve had put inside of me dripped out of my asshole, down the shaft of Eve's cock and puddled on the floor.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I moaned over and over again as I lowered myself down. Eve's cock was so thick, it felt like it was splitting me in half. But, just as I was wondering if I would be able to take all of her, I felt Eve's balls against my ass! Eve's long cock was buried entirely inside of me.

"Oh baby, you take a cock like a pro," Eve said, smiling. I turned my head over my shoulder and kissed her. She kissed back, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Finally, I broke my kiss and turned back, facing forward. I was sort of squatting in a seated position with only my legs and Eve's cock holding me up. My legs quivered with fatigued, I needed to keep moving.

Slowly, I raised my hips up off of Eve's cock, letting it slip partially out of my ass. I used my hands on Eve's thighs to give myself leverage. After a few seconds, I dropped back down, letting Eve's cock slipped deeply inside of me once again. I looked down and watched my breasts jiggle and my hard cock bounce as I did so. Slipping in the second time was almost more pleasurable than it had been the first time. I decided to keep going.

I started to push myself up and down on Eve's cock, letting it slip in and out of my anus. Soon whatever mild pinching I felt was gone, my insides had been moved to easily accommodate Eve. The sensation of my asshole getting stretched even ceased to feel uncomfortable, instead, it increased the pleasure. I started to bob up and down on Eve's cock, enjoying the rough feeling of her member entering my body. Eve kept her hands on my hips, pushing me up and pulling me down as we fucked.

No one touched my cock. No one had a free hand to do so. If I was going to cum, it was going to have to come from Eve's thrust into my willing asshole. I looked at my cock as I fucked. I watched as it bounced up to slap my belly and then dropped down so that my ball smacked against Eve's. I had never been more happy in my life to have my cock, not as a reminder of deeds in the past, but as an object of connection in the here and now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds