Call (T)-Girl: Bible (T)humper

Finally, a small stream of cum overflowed the corner of Eve's mouth and rolled down her chin and dribbled onto her breast. Eve instantly closed her mouth, evidently afraid of losing more. Her cheeks now strained with the puffed up sperm as she lowered her head and looked at me again. She swished it around in her mouth once more. But I was watched the small amount of sperm dribbled down from her chin and then roll down her breast and stop at her nipple.

I couldn't help myself. I leaned my head forward and wrapped my lips around Eve's still-hard nipple. As I leaned forward Eve's cock, which was also still hard, pressed into my belly. Eve's nipple tasted salty and I sucked on the sperm and spit that had collected there. I flatted my tongue now and started to trace my way up Eve's breast, following the trail of her accidental drool. Eve moaned as I moved. The sperm tasted even dirty now, having been gargled in Eve's throat. It had a slight cinnamon flavor from her mouth mixed with the salty, earthy flavor of sperm. Soon I reached the point where the dribble had dropped onto her chest. I moved up to the side of her chin quickly, finding the place where the drool had started. I licked up it, taking more of her juices into my mouth.

Just as my tongue was about to graze across Eve's lips, she turned to me quickly. Our lips pressed together and I felt Eve's tongue push into my lips. I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline as I realized what was going to happen. I opened my mouth wide. Eve immediately followed suit and I felt her tongue push into my gaping mouth. A tidal wave of warm sperm and spit poured in a giant sticky ball into my mouth. The smell of it filled my nose and the taste, which I had gotten just a hint of from Eve's breast, was intense.

Soon the entire load had been dumped into my mouth and I closed my lips around it. My cheeks bulged with spit and sperm and I swished it around my teeth and let it play on my tongue. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer and it I tilted my head back. I let the thick liquid pour down my throat in a steady streaming, feeling it sticky, slimy texture as it worked its way down my throat. Finally, I felt it settle, warm and naughty, in my stomach. The whole load was inside of me now.

I opened my eyes now and looked at Eve. She was staring at me intently, her eyes looking innocent and playful all at once, "Did you like that baby?" she asked.

"It was incredible Eve," I responded. I lacked the words to describe how good that had felt. Years of clean living had apparently created in me a fetish for things dirty. Just the idea of what I'd just done...it was so bad that it was good. Devilishly good.

"I can't tell you like it," Eve said, pouting slightly. I furrowed my brow.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well...I am sitting here in your lap and...if you really were a girl like me," she said, reaching forward and grasping her long cock, bouncing it slightly, "I would be feeling it right now." My cock was aching to become erect. I could feel an intense discomfort between my legs, an aching desire for release. I had been ignoring it, as I had ignored it for years, but now the need became too intense. Eve was right, she needed to know how I felt.

"Hop off my lap and I will show you how I feel," I said in a whisper. Eve leaned forward and kissed my once, gently, on the cheek. Then she stood quickly and sat back down on the bed. My feet ached slightly from Eve sitting on me and I stood up as soon as her weight was off me, stretching out my muscles. I took a couple of steps back from the bed, to give myself some space.

It had been a very long time since I'd completely disrobed in front of someone. Much longer than it had been since the last time I'd given a blowjob. The last time I'd had actual sex was...several months before I was saved by Linda. I suppose that it should have made me nervous or reticent. But all I knew was that I desperately wanted to be exposed to Eve.

I quickly unbuttoned my cardigan and threw it onto the floor. Likewise, I unbuttoned my white blouse underneath. In fact, I had a little trouble unbuttoning my blouse and had to resist the urge to just tear it off. But in no time, it too was lying on the floor in a heap. I was wearing a very unflattering tan bra (I always had very modest underwear these days) and I wanted it off instantly. I reached behind my back, unhooked it, and had it off on the floor faster than I'd ever done so in my life.

I could feel Eve's eyes find my large, silicone breasts. My parents had ensured that they were created by the absolute best surgeon in the country. They looked a bit like Eve's, only much larger. They had a soft, bulbous underside and a slightly concave top, the two sides meeting at small, pink areolas (with longish nipples). They were very heavy and hung slightly lower than Eve's small breasts, but they were so large that a little droop was expected. They were, for their size, extremely perky and hung much better than most women with very large breasts.

Regardless of Eve's focus, I knew mine. I was not nearly done disrobing. I kicked off my flats quickly and then reached up to my waist. My long gray skirt zipped on the side and I quickly had it unzipped and lying in a pool at my feet. I was wearing a pair of tan panties with a particularly boring cut. I quickly slipped my fingers inside of them, dropping them down to meet my skirt.

I stood up straight now. I was, for all practical purposes, now naked. But, as Eve looked down between my feminine hips, below my thin waist, and above my shapely thighs, she would not have seen anything particularly out of the ordinary. I was waxed entirely bare and, at the apex of my legs, was a small patch of white material. A very powerful piece of tape. I looked very smooth in that area. But my body was aching against the constraints of that tape.

I always hated this part, but savored it now. I found the corner of the tape and picked at it slightly, pulling up a small amount. I knew from experience it was best to do this all at once. I pulled up enough so that I could pinch the corner with my thumb and forefinger. I looked up at Eve who was staring at me intently, and I ripped the tape. The pain was pretty intense (as it always was), as the tape separated itself from my skin. I felt a great amount of heat, followed by a soothing coolness of the air. I felt my cock slip out of the crack of my ass and hang down between my legs.

This was the thing that had prevented me from barring myself fully to my church community, the original sin that had prevented me from reaching true intimacy with my friends (and I suppose potential lovers). It was a reminder of my past and a block on my future. But it was a part of me as well. Like Eve had said, it was always a part of me and always would be. I couldn't wish it away and didn't really want to, I was who I was. And sometimes, acknowledging who I was meant accepting just a little bit of bad in a good life, a little balance.

My cock seemed to sense the newfound freedom. As soon as it was no longer squeezed by the tape, it began to fill. My balls hung very low, aching with sperm. I looked down between my legs, watching as my limp, thin 4-inch cock began to swell with arousal. I looked up at Eve and saw her looking back at me. That seemed to accelerate the process. I knew that once I was completely aroused, my cock would be around five and half inches long and somewhat thin and veiny. I was already getting close.

"I'll be damned," Eve said, "you really are a special girl. And beautiful." I blushed at her words.

"I clearly think you are beautiful too," I said looking down at my cock. Eve laughed, her voice sounding clear and honest.

"Come here baby," she said, hooking her index finger at me and biting her lip. Her legs were spread slightly and her cock looked like it had fully recovered from her orgasm. I felt a sudden lightness in my being. Even back when I was a partier it had never been this easy to get someone to accept the real me. I mean, Eve accepted me for obvious reasons, but it was still a new sensation. I suddenly felt the intimacy I had been craving all this time, but in a form that I had definitely not expected.

In this light state of mind, I bounded over to the bed and jumped on top of it. I jumped sort of feet first, but sideways, like I was sliding into home plate. I sort of landed on my side to the right of Eve and we both bounced on the bed. I felt my breasts rise up toward my chin and my cock flop against my thigh. I heard Eve laughing as she popped up on the bed. She flopped back on the bed as well.

We were both lying on our sides on the bed now, facing towards one another. We were sort of head to foot. I hadn't really planned anything, I'd just jumped on the bed. But, without further words, we both knew what we wanted to do and we were in the perfect position. We sort of inched toward one another.

In a few moments, the distance between us disappeared. I felt Eve's breasts press into my stomach and I could feel her hot breath on my half-mast cock. Her face was just inches away from it. At the same time, I felt her hard, glistening tip of her cock pressing into the bone between my breasts. Her balls were just a few inches below my throat. I placed my hand on Eve's inner thigh, her top thigh and pressed up slightly. She spread her legs wide and I moved my head forward, resting it against her bottom inner thigh. I then wrapped my left arm around her top hip, pulling her thigh close to my body and driving her cock deeper between my breasts.

The next thing I remember was a slight, but highly significant sensation. I felt the soft pads of Eve's fingers as they grasped the very tip of my cock, lifting it slightly. Eve's touch was gentle, but my cock was so sensitive that my entire body seemed to shake at once. Both of Eve arms were close to her body, folded up with her hands close to my face. My cock was still not completely hard and it wiggled slightly as Eve's hands slid down the length of it. I felt her shake it slightly and giggle. I could feel her breath on it and her body snuggled up closer to mine. I felt her other hand, her left, find my aching testicles. Her fingers rolled them around, massaging them gently.

I tried to look down and see what Eve was doing. But our bodies were so close now that my breasts and Eve's balls blocked my view. Instead, I looked forward. Just below eye level I could see the mounds of Eve's shapely ass. Because of the way that I was sitting between Eve's legs, her ass cheeks were pulled apart slightly. I looked down and followed the small line of tissue that ran from Eve's smooth balls to her asshole.

Eve's asshole was a little pink kiss planted between the muscles. The color contrast between her light brown skin and the cotton-candy colored pucker of her asshole was stark. Her flesh looked crinkled, but sort and inviting. I felt my mouth watering and wondered how it would taste. It looked clean and sweet, I wanted to know for sure. I had done this many times in the past and always enjoyed it. But Eve's bottom looked special. Even as Eve was waving my cock in her own face, I leaned my head forward.

I closed my eyes as I felt the flesh of Eve's ass press against the skin on my face. Her skin was smooth, dry, and warm. As I bent my neck, I felt my chin press against Eve's balls. I felt her jump slightly as she did so. I smiled, but kept moving. After moment, I felt my lips, not yet puckered into a kiss, meet the prostitute's crinkled asshole. Eve's anus felt dense and hot against my lips. I pouted and pressed more firmly against it. I heard Eve moan as she felt the sensation of my kiss and her asshole tightened slightly. I kissed her again.

Eve seemed to take inspiration from my actions. As I started to pepper her anus with kisses, I felt her fingers circle around the tip of my penis. For a moment, her breath on my cock became very intense. And then, I felt a gentle, wet pressure against the tip. I could not see, but I could tell that Eve was kissing the tip of my cock. A shiver ran down my spine and I moaned loudly. With my lips pressed against Eve's asshole, my moan vibrated through her body and her kissed became more intense.

Feeling Eve touching me and kissing me in my most private area was more than my little remaining restraint could take. I pushed my tongue out from between my lips quickly. I felt the tip of my tongue press forcefully against Eve's anus. I felt my tongue press into the crinkled folds of Eve's anus. Her skin there tasted salty, as it had on other places on her body, but had an sweet current in it that was absolutely delicious. I flattened my tongue, making it thick and wet and began to lap at Eve's anus. I love the way the dense, crinkled skin felt and the way that I was able to suck up her flavor. The sexual smell of her body, so close, added to the experience.

Once again it seemed that Eve had taken some inspiration from my actions. She moaned and her body tensed as my tongue dragged up and down over her tight little anus. But her mouth remained active. While she moaned, sending tremors through my body, she opened her mouth. I felt the hot tightness of her mouth as her lips slipped around the tip of my cock. I felt her tongue swirl against the tip, tasting my pre-cum and rubbing me gently. It had been so long since I'd felt the hot, overwhelming sensation of a blowjob. I'd forgotten how wonderful they were. Slowly Eve's lips slipped farther and farther down the length of my cock. It was completely hard now, I was so excited. I could feel it rubbing across Eve's tongue and eventually felt as it pressed into the back of her throat. Eve's hand continued to massage my balls as she deep-throated my cock. Then I began to feel as my cock once again slid out of her throat. In a short time, Eve was bobbing her head slowly up and down on my cock, coating me in her warmth and spit. She moved with grace and care, allowing my arousal to build, but not to crescendo.

I was starting to go crazy from Eve's actions. I was bucking my hips as best I could, but she soothed me with her now free hand and kept her motions slow and steady. I decided that I needed to do more. I kept my tongue flat and gave one last long stroke across Eve's anus. Then it was time to do something a bit more extreme. I made my tongue rigid in my mouth. I positioned the tip right against the opening of Eve's anus. For a few seconds I just moved the hard tip of my tongue around in tight circles on Eve's anus. Eve groaned with my cock in her throat.

Then I pushed my tongue down steadily. Eve's body tensed and I felt the very tip of my tongue slip inside of Eve's anus. The inside of her body was incredibly smooth and tight. The light flavors I had tasted on the outside of her anus were much more intense here. Salty, sweet, and earthy, Eve's insides were the most amazing flavor I had ever experienced. I felt my balls seize up slightly, from the excitement of driving my tongue Eve's ass and loving the taste. I kept pushing my tongue in further and further. My tongue got squeezed more and more tightly, but the smoothness and delicious taste of Eve's insides made it more than worth it. Soon I found my teeth pressed against Eve's ass cheeks and I realized that my tongue was buried as deep in Eve's asshole as it would go. I wiggled my tongue insides of her for a while and felt her body quiver with each of my movements.

For a moment, Eve pulled my cock out of her mouth, "Cora...Holy fuck, your tongue is so big. That is...so fucking nasty. I love it!" she panted. I smiled as best I could and wanted to respond in some way, but I didn't want to stop tonging Eve's asshole. I pulled my tongue out slightly, only to drive it back into Eve's body. Her hips shook around me and I felt her grinding her cock against my breastbone. Soon I was slipping my tongue in and out of Eve's asshole with the same measured rhythm that she was using on my cock.

Apparently, that slow rhythm was not enough for Eve anymore, or maybe my tongue wiggling and tasting her insides gave her ideas. Regardless, Eve had a new idea. I felt her left had move off of my balls. For a moment, I felt it wiggle inside of Eve's mouth, right next to my cock. I felt her swirling it around against her cheek and coating it in spit. Then it slipped back out. Eve then reached her left around over my hip, sort of hooking it around my leg. I felt her finger press momentarily against my balls. Then she slipped her finger back. I felt the tip of her wetted finger press against my anus. My body jerked and my tongue plunged deep into Eve's anus.

While Eve was still deeply sucking on my dick, she started to circle her wet finger around my anus, the same way that my tongue had once circled hers. After a few moments I felt an intense pressure against my anus. I moaned loudly, my tongue vibrating inside Eve's ass. This just made Eve press even harder. In an instant, Eve's finger slipped into my asshole up to the second knuckle. I grunted and felt the familiar (though distant) feeling of pleasure and pain that came with being anally penetrated. Eve continued to push, forcing her finger deeper into my ass. The pain started to subside, while the pleasure intensified. Soon, Eve's hand was all the way against my ass and her index finger was buried to the hilt in my anus. I felt her wiggle it inside of me and felt like I would die from pleasure.

We stayed in that position for quite a while, and each moment spent built the tension inside of my body. I felt Eve's cock grinding between my breasts and felt my own breasts and hard nipples press into her belly. My tongue was at times rigid, jackhammering in and out of Eve's anus and at other times soft and flat, lapping at and tasting her ass. Eve was deep throating my cock in and out of her lips, the skin of her cheeks taut against my quivering shaft. While she sucked my dick, Eve was slowly working her finger in and out of my anus. Sometimes, I would squeeze on her finger and she would push harder, giving me a little bit of pain with the pleasure. The room was filled with the gentle slurping sounds of our tongues and the sighs and pants of lovers.

I thought that we were going to keep going until we both came all over one another. I was holding out, but I knew that it would happen before too long. But, just as I seemed to be entering another level of arousal, Eve slipped my cock back out of her mouth and spoke, "Oh Cora, baby...your cock is all wet. My little asshole is all wet and stretched. Please fuck me baby!" she moaned like the whore she was. I dipped my tongue once more into Eve's ass. I desperately wanted to cum now, on Eve's face. But the prospect of fucking Eve was too great. I pulled my tongue out of Eve's ass and pulled away from her slightly. I felt Eve's finger pop out of my asshole as she pulled away as well, giving me the sort of strange empty feeling that only comes when an alien object is removed from that place.

Eve seemed to know what she wanted and, as soon as our bodies had separated. She moved so that she was once again laying at the foot of the bed. She positioned herself so that her ass was just hanging off the end. She spread her legs and put her feet up so that they too were just on the edge of the bed. She laid back on the bed, slipping her right arm behind her neck. Her breasts sort of splayed out across her body, her hard nipples pointing up to the sky. Her cock was still hard and looked slightly reddened from pressing tightly to my breasts. It was pointing up toward her face, her balls hanging low. Somehow, with her narrow waist and wide hips, it just looked...right. I watched her as she moved into position, enjoying ever slight ripple of muscles and jiggle of flesh. Once she was in place, she turned her wide eyes to me.

"I am ready for you baby," she cooed. This sort of shook me out of my reverie. I quickly slipped myself off of the bed and moved around towards the front. I tried not to run, I tried to move slowly so that Eve could see the way my breasts bounced as I walked and the way my erect cock point out from my body, my balls jiggling. I don't know if this is what Eve saw, but I do know her eyes stayed on me as I moved around her body.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds