Call (T)-Girl: Bible (T)humper

I had been so close so many times with Eve during our time together, that I scarcely believed it was happening until it happened. I felt Eve's cock slamming into my ass and powerfully massaging my prostate. I felt my nipples grow hard as diamonds and my muscles grow tense. I thought that I was just going to reach another, unbearable level of tension. My eyes were closed and my mouth was open. I felt tortured, tired, and unbearably horny.

Suddenly, everything in the world fell away. The tension that had suffused my entire body for nearly five years seemed to give way. The release after a very long denial was just perfect. I felt all of my muscles go flat, like I could not move them, except for my legs that continued to move up and down so that Eve's cock slipped in and out of me. I heard my voice screech loudly, but it sounded like it had come from somewhere else. I felt my mind go blank and suddenly all of my anxieties about what I had been doing were not just repressed, but ceased to exist entirely. The entire world was just my body with Eve's body. And a wave of pleasure the likes of which I'd never known. I felt my asshole clench tightly around Eve's cock as the orgasm build from between my legs and then spread out from there, encompassing everything that existed in my little world. My fingers buried into Eve's knees. I felt her presence around me, willing the pleasure higher. I felt things that I did not believe it was possible to feel, especially during sex. I felt, whole and complete. I felt right.

The first thing I remember as I opened my eyes was a large blob of sperm smacking me in the face! I had started to cum just as I was rising up from Eve's lap. As a result, I had shot my load just as my cock was flipping back towards my body. The sperm had sort of formed an arch as I released it, splattering across the room, only my body, and even over my head. It was on my tits, my face, in my hair and even on Eve's face and her hair. I continued to rock up and down on Eve's cock, even as the orgasm began to subsided. Sperm continued to arc over my body in amounts that I had never produced before. The sperm was all over my tits and face and a good deal of it was on Eve as well. Finally, the intense pleasure and also the sperm from my orgasm subsided.

I felt incredibly rung out, tired like I'd never felt before. A good kind of tired. I tried to sit down on Eve's lap, but I was too weak to hold myself up. I started to fall towards the floor. To avoid having her cock wrenched painfully, Eve slid off the bed and collapsed down onto the floor with me. Her cock slipped out of my asshole (and the sensation was extremely pleasant) as she did so. Soon I found myself panting on the hotel room floor, cum and saliva leaking out of my ass, Eve wrapped around my body in a tight spooning shape (with her cock still pressed to my ass), and both of us coated in a layer of my semen, spit, and sweat. The room smelled of sex and my semen had added greatly to it. But I was essentially dead to the world for several minutes, just catching my breath and trying to wrap my head around mind-bending pleasure I'd just felt.

Eventually, I was able to breath normally and the world felt real again. I could feel Eve's warm body against mine. Her chest was rising and falling and her skin pressed against me. Even as the afterglow of the orgasm faded, I felt peaceful.

"Sex has never felt like that before," I said after a long pause. I hadn't really been planning on speaking, the words just came out.

"Well baby, you hired the best," Eve said and she nibbled my ear. I giggled.

"I don't mean that," I said, "but you are the best."

"What do you mean then?" Eve said. Her arms wrapped more tightly around me, her palms on my breasts. I tried to think about what I meant. But I couldn't. Instead, I just started talking.

"I had a lot of sex in my party days. Well, lots of certain kinds of sex. I never even thought about it though. It was never emotional on any level. I mean I never fucked because I was in love or because I was angry or anything. I wasn't trying to feel anything. That was the whole point. I was just numbing my boredom. This felt different...It felt like. Essential," I said, struggling to grasp what was happening.

"Having everything you wanted made it impossible for you to know what you need," Eve whispered into my ear, "You took the things you needed for granted. And when you cut out the bullshit from your life, you cut out some of the good things too, some things that were a part of you. You aren't going to stick to the good life that you made for yourself, unless you make a little room for the things you need. You were a powder keg waiting to blow when you came into this room. I saw it in your eyes. It can't all be denial," Eve said. It was what she had been saying all along, but now it felt different. I understood what she was saying. And she was right.

I had detoxed the self-absorbed, jaded, spoiled, awfulness from my life. I'd lived as a devil and then as an angel. Now it was time to start a real life. I didn't really know what that would entail. I knew it meant leaving my second-childhood with Linda and Pastor Andrew and re-entering the world. I wondered if they would continue to accept me as a fully-rounded woman with needs and hopes, rather than a virginal missionary. I thought that they loved me, I believed they would understand me. It's not that I rejected the things that they gave me or taught me. Unlike Eve, I didn't see sex as my God. But I no longer saw myself as irrevocably tied to Linda and Pastor Andrew, or the church in general. The training wheels needed to come off. Time to get on my own life's journey.

More importantly, whatever the path I took on my journey, I knew the goal. I realized that, in my misspent youth searching for pleasure I had come to think of sex as just another kind of pleasure. When I eliminated pleasure from my life, I eliminated sex. But sex was about so much more than mere pleasure. Certainly it was pleasurable, but there was something deeper there. Something I'd never known, or had always ignored. But it had always been with me, waiting to surface. I could feel the edge of it now, I could sense a little piece of something powerful and amazing. I wanted to map the contours of that power, to learn about it, and gain some fulfillment from it. This was not something that could get old, something that would lose its luster. It was the stuff of life. I could continue to lead a life where I denied myself empty pleasure, while still exploring the power of sex that existed beyond mere pleasure. The search and exploration of love and intimacy would be the meaning of my life.

"Thank you for your help," I said finally, in a low voice.

"That's what I get paid to do," Eve said. I smiled and wondered how what I was going to say next would go over.

"I uh...didn't bring any money. I wasn't planning on this. I was just going to talk you out of the life," I said. Eve pinched my nipples playfully and again bit my ear.

"Thou shalt not steal, missionary woman," Eve whispered into my ear, her voice laughing, "We will have to work out some...other form of payment." I laughed at her suggestion, but I could feel the real connection that existed between us now. This easy affection that we had. It felt real. I didn't think this would last long, but there was something here. I was on the right track.

"I am willing to do whatever I need to do to balance the account," I said as I tilted my head over my shoulder and my lips met Eve's.

The End

*****

I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence. Consider that your payment for the free story. And if you liked this, I beg you to read my other stories. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. - I do one edit on my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica you all would be better served by getting it fast (if a little rough) than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the sex story.

YKN

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 263 milliseconds