Canoe Trip Guide

"Shit. I'm gonna come," I warned her, giving her a chance to pull off or change what she was doing if she wanted to.

"Do it. Fuck my hot cunt!" she groaned as she continued sliding on my shaft.

"Ugh!" I grunted as my body spasmed moments later, forcing a gush of cum up into her. There wasn't a whole lot left to give after the day's events, but my body worked to give her every drop available, jerking and jumping inside her as my body bucked equally hard below her.

She looked down at me with a grin, my cock still twitching inside her, and rolled her legs one at a time down to her knees. She leaned down over me, pressing her hard nipples to my chest and lowering her lips to mine. She kissed me softly and then hovered over my face, smiling down at me. "Thanks. That was one hell of a fuck."

"You're welcome," I answered, sliding my hands from her thighs up to stroke her sides and firm skinny little ass.

"I hope you enjoyed it too."

"I did."

"Even though you just met me?"

"Pretty much," I chuckled.

"Good. Now, about that shower?"

"Yeah. Water bag's right up there," I said, motioning to the rocks over our heads where I'd set the shower bag. She looked up and saw the bag and the little bottle of green shower soap lying next to it. She pulled off of me, reaching for the hose of the bag and the soap, before sitting back down on me, trapping my now shrinking cock between us.

With a grin she used the little nozzle to drizzle water over herself, letting it run down across my body as she still sat astride me. She closed the nozzle and squirted some liquid soap across her chest and set the bottle aside. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"You gonna watch or you gonna wash my tits?"

"Given the choice? I'll wash," I answered, reaching up and rubbing my hands around her chest. She moaned softly as my hands massaged and teased her tits, her nipples still rock hard under my fingers as I washed down her firm stomach and down to her thighs. She lifted herself and allowed me to run my hand between her legs, washing her pussy and the cum still leaking from it. She grinned down and turned my hand over and used her hand to guide mine to wash my own cock while she giggled girlishly.

She finally let go of my hand and used the tiny nozzle to dribble water over her shoulders again. I used my hands to rub the soap from her body, again teasing her nipples as I worked lower. I rolled my hand over and stroked her pussy, letting my finger drag across her still sensitive clit. She humped her pussy out at me, sighing softly before aiming the nozzle between us to rinse my cock off.

"If showers in the woods were always this sexy I'd have one installed at home."

"The neighbors probably wouldn't complain too much," I chuckled.

"Oh trust me. That old fart would set up a telescope to watch," she giggled. "Now what?"

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, nothing. It's not dinner time and at the moment the bugs are leaving us alone because of the breeze. I have a sexy woman sitting on me and sexy tits to look at, so I'm fine right where I am."

"They're not sexy. They're way too small."

"Small isn't bad. Just different," I said, reaching to her back and pulling her down toward me. I lifted my head to meet her body and gently sucked one of her still hard nipples into my mouth. "Oh damn," she moaned as I teased her hard nub, swirling my tongue around and around the protrusion, using the tip to tease her puckered areola.

"Glad you like it," I said as I switched from one to the other.

"Oh yeah. I like it just fine," she mumbled as I drew the other nipple into my mouth. Before long her hips were rocking on me again, trying to grind her clit into my softened cock.

"I don't think that's going to work for a while again," I said quietly.

"Too bad. I know exactly what to do with it."

"Oh?"

"Oh yeah. Without a doubt," she answered me as I closed my mouth on the first nipple again. She slipped one hand down between us, lifting my softened cock against her pussy, her hips rocking and grinding my shaft into her clit and lips.

I could feel myself hardening a bit, surprisingly, as she ground her teen age looking pussy against me. "That's it baby. Get hard for me. I can feel your cock getting harder. Just think about how good you'll feel inside me again. How good it'll feel to have me sliding up and down your fat shaft again. Mmmmmm. Yeah. That's it. Get just a little harder baby," she cooed as she lifted a little more, using her fingers to press me up between her lips and my head towards her tunnel opening. I doubted I was hard enough, but I wasn't going to stop her from trying as she worked to force me up inside herself.

I felt my half hard cock push up into her, my head slipping easily into her as she used her fingers to force more of me up into her tunnel. With a grin down at me she wiggled and pushed her pelvis against mine, pushing me more into her as she sat astride me.

"Ohhhh there we go," she cooed as she wiggled her hips around, grinding herself on me and moving me around inside her, teasing me, making me grow harder inside her. "Ohhhhhhh so nice. I bet the ladies in camp have been enjoying the hell out of you. Such a nice cock. Feels so good inside me. Damn, I don't know who you were married to, but they really missed the boat on you."

"Trust me, wasn't sex, at least not on my side, that caused the divorce."

"Mmmmmm if you were married to me we'd be fucking every day," she sighed as she started to gently bounce on my hips, lifting and dropping ever so slightly, but enough to cause her pussy to stroke my cock slightly and make it grow more. Up and down she bounced, slowly expanding her strokes until she was sliding up and down most of my shaft. I continued to grow inside her as she bounced, her ass slapping my thighs and her little tits jiggling like little jello shooters with each slap down on me.

"Damn," I groaned softly as she rode me, her smile letting me know she heard and appreciated my feedback.

"Fuck you feel good," she whispered.

I slid my hand down between her legs again, letting her ride her clit along my finger with each stroke, knowing that there was no way I was coming any time soon. I didn't mind being hard and letting her get off again, but I had no expectation that mister happy would be able to go over the top again, not with all the sex I'd had in the last two days.

"Oh god," she moaned as her clit stroked down my finger. "Perfect spot. So damn perfect."

"Uh huh," I agreed as my cock tingled inside her, still growing fatter and longer, her ass no longer able to hit my thighs on her downward stroke before my head banged into her cervix. Her tunnel caressed my cock like a pair of snug hands wrapped around me, curling over my head each time she lifted and then squeezing me as she dropped back down again, her tip punctuated by a delightful pressure on the tip of my head at the end of her stroke.

"Jesus, I think you're going to make me come more," she moaned as she continued to ride me.

"Uh huh," I mumbled to her as I closed my eyes and let the sensations of her incredibly tight pussy wash over me. "me too."

She continued riding up and down my shaft, still swelling even larger in her as the sensations pushed me closer to another climax. I didn't think it would be possible for me to come again so quickly. But as she rocked her hips with each trip, changing the sensations on my cock and inside of her, she inched both of us toward another climax with surprising speed.

"Oh fuck!" she cried softly as her legs started to tremble, her pussy quivering around my fat cock. She dropped onto me, letting all her weight sit on me, apparently no longer able to lift herself as her legs shook and trembled. I felt her juices squeezing around me, dripping down my shaft and balls before pooling on the rock beneath us. "God damn yessss!" she cried softly as she sat on me, her chest heaving as her body struggled to breathe through her ongoing orgasm.

Her leg stilled and she began rocking again, gently at first but then with more speed, apparently intent on making me come in her again. "Come on sweetie. Come for me. I wanna feel your cock coming in me again."

"Soon," I grunted as she pounded herself up and down my shaft, her small tits wiggling and her long auburn hair swinging around her face. Up and down she went, her pussy caressing me and teasing me in all the right spots. "Almost," I grunted as the tingle spread and the warmth that always told me I was dangerously close flooded my body. Moments later my body jerked, jamming my cock hard into her as she came down on me again, a small cry escaping her lips as she left her weight on me, my cock jerking and twitching in her, pumping what little was left into her pussy. My body was still occasionally jerking with pleasant little spasms as she lay down on me, her tits pressing to my chest.

"God that felt good," she whispered.

"Yeah," I agreed equally quietly, my arms wrapped around her, holding her against me as we lay on the smooth rock.

"Hey, you two coming for dinner?" I heard Jill ask, my brain taking long seconds to fully comprehend. We had apparently fallen asleep and Jill was squatting down next to us, her hand on my shoulder gently coaxing me awake. "Come on sleepy head. It's dinner time."

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Sure," I answered, helping an equally sleepy Amanda up off of me. Jill just stood and grinned down at me as Amanda crawled off of me and then held out a hand to help me up. "How long we been asleep?"

"Couple hours," she answered. "We've been staying busy in camp, so dinner's a bit later then we figured."

"Yeah," I answered, realizing that the sun was getting fairly low to the trees. "Gotta be what, almost seven or eight?"

"Almost eight," Jill answered as she clambered up the few rocks to the pine needle strewn shoreline beyond the big rock we had lain on.

Amanda and I followed her back to camp, swatting at the bugs and wishing we'd brought some bug repellent with us. There were a lot of grins and smiles as we walked back into camp and I was sure the ladies were guessing we were busy screwing the whole time.

"Found em asleep on a rock on the far side. Amanda using Mike as a mattress."

"Well, we know that he's soft in the right places then," Kim said with a giggle. "I hope he was hard in all the right places too!"

"Oh. No doubt of that," Amanda answered as she stepped to the fire and was handed a plate. "Everyone else eat already?"

"Yeah. We saved you some though," Joe answered her.

"Good thing. I'm fucking starving!" Amanda answered as she picked up a second plate and placed the other half of the remaining macaroni dish on it. She picked up two forks and walked over to me, handing me one of the plates. "Here you go, sexy. You gotta be hungry too."

"A bit," I answered.

"So, just thinking out loud here. I'm sure Joe wouldn't mind sleeping with one of the other ladies here if you wanted to spend the night with me. Just sayin," she said with a dismissive shrug.

"So what? You just want Joe to sleep with someone he doesn-t know so you can do what? Have sex with me again tonight?"

"Something like that," she answered.

"Damn girl. That's cold!" Sherrie said with a frown. "Gay or not, I don't think it's right to ditch him like that."

"Oh, I'm not ditching him. We'll be back to sharing a tent tomorrow night, but well, tonight? Why not take advantage? Right?"

"Not right," I answered with a frown. "How do you know I'm not already sleeping with someone?"

"Oh, I'm sure you are. But you said yourself that none of them are attached to you, so what's the difference?"

"The difference is, honey, that he's sharing my tent," Jill said quietly. "And I personally don't feel inclined to change that arrangement. If you don't like it you can take your naked little ass and pack it out of here to another camp site. Got it, honey?"

Amanda looked at Jill and then swiveled to see the shocked look on my face. "Point taken. I didn't realize I was stepping on toes here."

"A little play time during the day is one thing, since none of us are, as you put it, attached. But when it comes bed time, well, that's another thing all together."

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. Other than the time in the tent, I didn't think she really had any care one way or another what I did or with who. I looked over at her and she gave me a half-hearted smile and rolled her eyes, as if to say, "what was I thinking when I said that?"

"Well, for what it's worth, he definitely took care of my urgent needs. Not that I wouldn't have minded a few more runs like that, but I can survive until I get home," Amanda said with a shrug.

I finished my food and then Jill walked over, collected my plate, handed it to Amanda and then pulled me as much as encouraged me to walk out of camp. We walked through the woods toward and angled toward the shoreline where we could watch the sun sliding down toward the tree tops.

"You know. I probably shouldn't have said that. I was kinda making some assumptions," she said softly as we sat on a big rock left by some ancient glacier to be our seat tonight.

"Like what?"

"Well, that you didn't really want to sleep with her for one," she answered.

I looked at her and twisted on the rock slightly so that I could see her face. "And for some reason you felt like I'd rather spend the night with you?"

"Well. Yeah, kinda. Or maybe it was more that I wanted to spend the night with you. All of a sudden I felt kinda possessive."

"That's funny," I chuckled. "Here I am, practically the only guy that's available for sex and you all of a sudden get possessive? Why?"

"I know. It was stupid."

"I didn't say that. I just asked why?"

"I don't know. All of a sudden the thought of you lying in a tent across the camp from me, with her riding you again, well. I wanted it to be me."

"Ahhh. So you're horny?"

"Some, but not in that way. I mean I'd love to have sex with you again. But no. It was something else."

"What?"

She turned her face to mine and leaned toward me. I felt her lips touch mine. It was a soft erotic kiss, her lips brushing mine softly and then sucking my lower lip before pressing her lips completely to mine. I felt her fingers slip behind my head and gently tease the short hairs on the back of my neck as her tongue teased my lips and then sucked my lower lip again. She broke the kiss slowly, her lips moving from mine so slowly I wanted to lean toward her and continue the contact. "I don't know about you," she whispered, her forehead touching mine, her nose brushing mine softly. "But when I do that I get all fluttery inside and my pussy starts to tingle. I don't know if you feel the same thing or if it's just me being silly."

"I'll be honest. I don't exactly know what I feel. This has been such a crazy trip. But if I saw you in a bar, wearing a sexy little red dress, I know damn well that I'd want to buy you a drink and try to find out more about you."

"Well, that's a good start," she whispered. "So's that," she added, reaching down and stroking my surprisingly hard cock with her finger. "Seems that you were feeling something too."

"Yeah. A little bit I guess."

"Feels like more than a little bit," she answered in a whisper, pulling me gently by the cock as she scooted around and slipped one leg on either side of me. She continued pulling me gently by the handle to coax me to roll onto my knees between her legs and then guided my cock to her wet pussy as I leaned over her. "Make love to me. Nice slow, sexy, erotic love," she whispered as she rubbed my head up and down her wet lips. I pushed myself toward her, slowly forcing my cock into her, my head sliding into her wet soft tunnel. I started to stroke in and out of her, only about half of me in her at first, but then more of me as I became more lubricated with each stroke.

In and out I slid, holding myself over her on all fours. I barely noticed how hard the smooth rock was on my knees, the sensations of her pussy around my cock capturing most of my attention. She rocked her hips with each stroke I made, her hands on my hips and her legs spread wide to allow me to penetrate deep into her with each stroke.

"Oh god yes," she moaned softly I bumped into her thighs at the end of each stroke, her pussy caressing my entire shaft as I pulled back out. Her big tits rolled on her chest as my plunging cock rocked her body slightly with each stroke. I leaned my head down, capturing one of her hard nipples in my mouth, my lips squeezing the hard nub gently while my tongue teased the tip of her nipple.

"Shit yes. God damn you feel good in me," she moaned, sliding her hands up my body until one rested on my back and the other the back of my neck, her fingers teasing the short hairs at the base of my neck while my cock teased her pussy. "You feel so damn good. I feel like I could come around you and never stop."

"Mmmmm," I answered, her nipple still in my mouth. I was in no particular hurry, but I could tell that her climax had long since started to work its magic on her body, her pussy clenching around me as she arched to grind her clit into the base of my cock each time I hit bottom.

In and out I slid, her pussy leaking copiously around me, my cock making a squish each time I pushed into her. Her spasming pussy was inching me closer to my own completion, which kind of surprised me. I wondered if there was anything left to give just before my body jerked, jamming my cock into her. I felt my cock jerk and twitch in time with the spasms that I couldn't control, jamming me deep into her. I let go of her nipple and gasped for air as the orgasm consumed copious amounts of oxygen from my body.

"Ohhhhh FUCK!" she cried loudly as I came inside her, the feeling of my cock trying to force what little was left into her as it jerked and twitched. She pulled me down on her, pulling me until I was lying on her, her tits pressed to my chest and her lips to mine. We both struggled for breath while she kissed me, her lips barely leaving mine, her legs now wrapped around mine with her pussy grinding against me. "Oh god damn," she finally panted, letting her legs release mine, but staying tangled with them as she lay back on the rock, panting for breath. "I can't remember the last time I came so long and so hard."

"It did seem to be a good one."

"Good doesn't even begin to describe it. Maybe it was watching you naked all day or something."

"Maybe," I answered. "I think it's almost dark. We probably want to get back to camp."

"I'd rather not," she said with a frown.

"Oh? Why's that?"

"Because it means that I have to give your stuff back and you can get dressed if you want."

"I don't have to though, right?"

"No. you don't," she answered with a grin. "Do you not want to?"

"At this point, it doesn't really matter if I'm dressed or not, right?"

"True."

"So how about I stay naked until morning? That way if you decide you want a little more, well you can."

"You'll do that? Really?"

"Why not?"

She leaned her face up to mine and kissed me softly on the lips again. "Thank you," she whispered.

"You're welcome," I answered equally quietly before pulling my softened cock from her pussy and pushing myself up. I held a hand down for her and helped her up on the rock.

We walked into camp and found most everyone around the fire, with the exception of Joe and Fran, who seemed to be missing. I was surprised at the few comments that were sent our way after we returned. It almost seemed as if the sexual energy had finally left the building. We sat around the fire for a couple more hours chatting before we all retired to our tents.

I woke up with the birds as usual, the campsite just getting the first rays of sun shining through the trees to the east of us. Jill was spooned against me, her tits pressing against my back, the two of us covered with one of our sleeping bags while we lay on the other and our two ground pads. I carefully rolled over and let her wiggle around to a new comfortable position, her tits pressed to my side and her head resting on my chest. She sighed softly and I had to admit that it felt pretty damn good to wake up this way. It'd been a damn long time since I woke up with a woman in my arms. I lay there holding her, her fingers stroking my thigh and then slowly working to my already hard cock. Her fingers gently teased along the length of my cock, sliding up the length of my shaft and over my head before sliding back down again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds