Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Anna's Story

"Hmm," Daphne said doubtfully. "Not sure how I feel about that."

"Homophobic, much?" Anna asked teasingly.

"No way!" Daphne said emphatically. "I just don't know how comfortable I would feel about the situation. Would she like, expect anything of us for helping get us drunk?"

"What would be so wrong with that? Is a lesbian trying to take advantage any different than when it's a guy? Besides, you already look the part of a lesbo," Anna joked. That comment drew a withering glare from Daphne. "I kid, I kid. Anyways, you can't really knock lesbian sex until you've try it."

Before Daphne could retort, Professor Zarita cleared her throat loudly into her lapel microphone. Her cough echoed through the classroom over the loudspeakers. Everyone in the class stared at Daphne and Anna talking not so silently to each other as the professor attempted to begin her lesson. The projection screen had been lowered and the first page of today's slideshow was displayed. Anna and Daphne didn't realize they had even raised their voices. Anna hadn't been this embarrassed since being caught passing notes to boys in middle school and having her messages read in front of class by the teacher.

"Am I allowed now to begin?" The professor asked. She had a strong Hispanic sounding accent. Anna thought she was originally from Chile. Her English was excellent though her phrasing sometimes sounded off.

"Yes, Professor Zarita," Daphne and Anna said in unison.

Isabella Zarita was a Latina in her late thirties who had hair as dark as night that had been pulled back into a tight bun and stabilized by two crisscrossed chopsticks. She wore dark glasses with triangle shaped lens and had a prominent beauty mark on her upper left cheek. She also wore dark red lipstick as well as a simple black dress that revealed more of her legs and arms than a teacher's outfit typically would. Her tall high heels were a purple color so dark they appeared almost black. Basically, everything dark. Isabella intimidated Anna not only due to her steely manner, but also her internationally famous reputation as a photographer. Her photographs of massacres and war zones in Central and South America had garnered international prizes and even a nomination for a Pulitzer. Anna couldn't believe such a prestigious artist had been given an introductory class to teach. Anna definitely wanted to stay in her good graces.

{Talking in class? Very, very naughty, Annalisa Dworkin} Isabella smirked as she sent her message to Anna.

{Good morning, professor} Anna returned. {Believe me, you have no idea how naughty I can be}

{You will need to see me after class for punishment, Miss Dworkin. We will find out then how naughty you are}

{Looking forward to it.} Anna couldn't help grinning. {I have to say I'm surprised you haven't turned any of my classmates yet}

{That is your task, my dear. Not mine. I've already Initiated six of my fellow faculty, but I haven't yet arranged transportation so they may undergo assimilation by the Queen}

To the rest of Anna's classmates, it looked like the professor grinned devilishly while staring intently Anna silently. Normally, Anna would probably have wet herself with fear at Ms. Zarita's penetrating gaze. Daphne even uttered under her breath, "Oh shit, Anna." She knew she had nothing to fear from her professor though. After terminating communication with Anna, Isabella addressed the entire class, "Anyways, my pupils..."

Isabella began her lecture, using a clicker to navigate through the Powerpoint slides projected on multiple screens and commenting on each of them. Even in the dim light, Anna could make out the curves of Isabella's slim, but supple buttocks highlighted by her tight dress every time the professor turned to look at the screen. Anna couldn't wait to have her hands all over that fine ass. Anna desired desperately to reach down the front of her pants and touch herself. Thinking of Daphne and Isabella naked made her feel so horny. But unfortunately she had to maintain some sense of decorum for now and refrain from masturbating during class.

While Isabella's lively instruction and exotic accent made the lecture as interesting as always, the professor's voice faded from Anna's attention as she daydreamed about the last few days.

(Flashback: Days Four through Seven)

The four days Anna spent at the Hive's mansion were glorious. Every afternoon, Cassandra, Sherri, and her packed a picnic lunch and blankets and went hiking in the country while enjoying the perfect temperature of a warm autumn afternoon. They would find a sunny, secluded spot to lay out their blanket and lounge on. The mansion's pantries were filled to the brim with food and the picnic always included delicious fresh fruits, homemade baked bread, wheels of pungent but succulent cheeses and a bottle of wine far more expensive than the three women could ever afford. The roommates removed their clothing as soon as they arranged the blankets and food and would eat their lunches and sip glassfuls of wine before snoozing and sunbathing in the nude. Full-body massages were obligatory as the women laid out on their stomachs, especially if they included a tongue bath. Anna loved running her tongue over all the curves of Sherri's plump bottom until her mouth descended into the crack between Sherri's asscheeks.

Besides eating their picnic the roommates would eat each other as well. The group's favored position was to create a triangle chain so that each woman could lick and finger a vagina while their own genitals were being attended to. Making love to her sister made Anna feel so dirty and naughty. She loved to dominate her bossy older sister and take some good-natured revenge for the way Cassandra always lorded over her growing up. The best part was that Cassandra got off on it, calling Anna her mommy before sucking on Anna's tits and eating her cunt. Anna loved sitting on her sister's face, making Cassandra's mouth pleasure her while Anna played with her sister's nipples. Once Cassandra could no longer breathe Anna would lift her pelvis to allow Cassandra to gasp a mouthful of oxygen before sitting back down on Cassandra's wriggling tongue. Anna's sister also possessed an unnatural joy for having her bottom spanked, a fetish that Anna took full advantage of by punishing Cassandra for having such nasty perverted desires for her own sister.

Anna never tired of making love to Sherri either. She would be forever indebted to her roommate for giving Anna her first lesbian experience and introducing her to the Hive. Sherri used her tongue the best out of all the women who had licked Anna's pussy (though Cassandra's rapid improvement in that area made her come in at a close second), a feat that the nubile ebony woman reaffirmed every day of Anna's stay.

When she wasn't with her roommates, Anna spent all of her time with Genevieve. The fiery redhead dominatrix set Anna's heart afire every time she thought of her. Nothing in the world felt more satisfying than when they shared another woman between them. Anna could think of no greater pleasure than breaking a girl and forcing her to lick Genevieve, letting Anna revel in the pleasure forming on Genevieve's face that Anna knew had been created by her domination. The two spent their time together training the Initiated and preparing them for assimilation. This meant that they had to dominate and subjugate a woman without letting their prisoner taste of their Essence. A woman still under the influence of Essence was unable to be fully assimilated into the Hive. So the women Anna and Genevieve worked on were entirely lucid and completely aware of their predicament rather than being mind-controlled by the Hive. This made them much more hesitant and afraid. Anna and Genevieve's job was to break their prisoners down and twist their minds until they would willingly submit to the Queen and join the Hive. There were ways to compel women to do so against their will, but it was always better if the woman believed it was her own choice. Over the long weekend, Anna and Genevieve had a one hundred percent success rate of conversion.

On Sunday morning, Genevieve presented Anna with a wonderful gift. A black latex dominatrix outfit that matched the one Genevieve already wore. The outfit had a tight corset that emphasized Anna's already generous cleavage and the outfit below the waist left Anna's ass and crotch fully uncovered. A garter and belt connected stockings to knee-high boots with long stiletto heels. Genevieve assisted Anna in putting the outfit on for the first time, tying the laces behind the corset tightly for Anna.

"You look so fucking sexy," Genevieve told Anna. She stared down at Anna's shaved pussy, exposed between a gap in the latex material.

"Now I look almost as hot as you do," Anna replied.

In contrast to Anna's bare pubis, Genevieve possessed a shock of fiery red hair surrounding her pussy. Anna knew Genevieve felt immensely proud of the bright color of her hair and delighted in showing it off. She would never dream of shaving her pussy. Anna and Genevieve moved close, their latex outfits squeaking together as they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed.

Anna could feel the love they shared for each other mixing together as their linked and growing even stronger as the feelings combined. Anna and Genevieve behaved so dominantly around others, they needed someone they could be vulnerable and tender with when they were alone. In each other, they had found that person.

Anna broke the kiss and laid her hand on Genevieve's cheek. She loved the infinite seeming number of freckles that dotted her friend's face. {I want to pleasure you, but it doesn't feel right to be on my knees for you} Anna sent.

{I feel the same way} returned Genevieve with a warm smile.

Anna directed Genevieve toward a nearby couch and pushed her down gently. Anna hopped on Genevieve so that her vagina sat above Genevieve's mouth and Anna leaned down so she could kiss Genevieve's flame-haired crotch. {We can pleasure each other at the same time, Genie}

Genevieve and Anna held each other tenderly as they explored each other's bodies with fingers and tongues at the same time.

{Oh, Anna! This feels so nice loving each other this way}

{Don't stop, Genie. Never stop loving me...}

Training an Initiated was rather easy; with their dependence on Essence they were halfway to submitting to the Hive already anyways. The most fun the two dominatrices had were the times when a completely uninitiated and physically pure woman was brought to Anna and Genevieve's sex dungeon. These women were kidnapped and taken directly to the mansion where they were left in Anna and Genevieve's secret room blindfolded, gagged, and completely naked.

They would break these women slowly, first leaving them in their current state for a day without food, water or access to any toilet besides a bucket in the corner of the room. The captors would first build up dependence on them by allowing their starving and parched captive to eat a meal off the floor and drink water out of a dish. Anna and Genevieve then leashed their new pet and forced her to crawl for them by leading her around the room by her collar. The dominatrices made their prisoner engage in humiliating exercises, performing jumping jacks naked so they could see how high the captive woman's breasts bounced and forcing her to squat and bend over again and again until she was too sore to move. This also allowed her new masters to assess her pussy and ass holes. Next, the victim was tied up so she couldn't move an inch and gagged so she couldn't scream. Anna and Genevieve ran feathers and silk strips of cloth over the captive's body to tickle and tease her in the most sensitive places.

It was at this time that they would remove the blindfold so the prisoner could see that she was being dominated by two incredibly attractive twenty year-old girls. Anna and Genevieve would take their prisoner's hands make the captive squeeze their breasts and asses so they could become used to touching women's bodies. Next, Anna and Genevieve put their mouths and tongues all over the prisoner's body, paying special attention to their nipples, pussy, and asshole until the captive had been driven insane with pleasure. The strapons were the next sexual tool implemented. Anna and Genevieve would take turns sticking their plastic cocks inside each of the prisoner's holes, rotating between orifices often to make sure the prisoner got a good taste of their own pussy and ass and became comfortable with the new flavors.

The finishing move Anna and Genevieve had devised was to take turns fucking their prisoner from behind while the other dominatrix stood in front of the captive with their pussy a few tantalizing inches away from their mouth. The woman standing in front of the prisoner had to be aroused so the captive would be able to smell the Essence dripping out of the pussy only an inch from their face. The aroma of a Hivesister's secretions promised the most delicious and distinct taste the universe had ever known. The smell was so enticing that the prisoner would be begging to eat the women's pussies by this point. Anna and Genevieve carefully timed this operation using their psychic communication so that when the woman fucking their prey from behind brought the prisoner to climax, their partner would shove the captive's face into their genitals to smear their Essence all over the woman's mouth. The newly Initiated would be forced to come at the exact same time that they first tasted Essence, an extremely potent combination of sensations that effectively obliterated whoever the woman used to be. Anna and Genevieve's training regimen had already partially broken their prisoner, but after tasting a Hive member's pussy for the first time their mind was completely fragmented. The cracks in their psyche were filled with a newfound love for the Hive and a desire to live among its ranks for all time. Many women were turned in this way while Anna visited and each one willingly submitted themselves to assimilation by the Queen without even being mind-controlled by any Essence other than their first time.

Sunday night, to celebrate Cassandra and Anna's last evening in the Hive's lair, the Hivesisters conducted a massive orgy in the main hall. Anna lost count of how many women she had sex with in one night. The large, open room became a writhing mass of hundreds of women licking, toying, and tribbing with each other. All the women in the hall linked minds so that the pleasure of one was shared with the rest of the Hive as part of a single consciousness. Anna felt like she was fragment of a single large entity, and whatever she could do to lick or fuck a better contributed to the whole. She felt every woman's orgasm, experienced it so powerfully that it was like her own. Her anus felt like it was being licked, toyed, fingered, and fucked all at the same time. Anna tasted the Essence of dozens of women in her mouth all at once. She savored the flavor by swishing the actual physical ejaculate of her most recent partner around in her mouth while tasting a hundred more. Anna never really appreciated the complexities that differentiated the flavor of one woman from another until she could taste several at the same time. To put it bluntly, this was the most mindblowing sexual experience of her entire life.

As the most recently assimilated, Taylor and Naomi acted as the centerpieces for the orgy. The innocent blonde intern and the formerly reluctant blonde pop star sat on their knees naked with their backs pressed together. The blondes kneeled in the middle of the room and allowed any woman who desired it to ejaculate all over them. The girls held their mouths open and looked to be in ecstasy as they were drenched with the creamy Essence of dozens of women. Anna personally made both Naomi and Taylor's mouths the repository for her come before the evening was complete. The girls' yellow scalps turned dark from the amount of come their hair soaked up and women's ejaculate dripped down their noses, their chins, their breasts and their stomachs.

Once the Hivesisters had exhausted themselves and taken their fill of debauchery, hundreds of glasses of champagne and wine were passed out by Initiated servants. The Hivesisters drank their fill and viewed Taylor and Naomi providing the night's final entertainment. The blondes slurped the slimy come off each other's bodies and then ate each other out, spitting the intermingled Essence of dozens of women into each other's vaginas. Once their bodies had been cleaned and their pussies were filled to overflowing with Essence, the women arranged their bodies so they could grind their crotches together. Anna could only imagine how good it would feel to have the ejaculate of so many women swimming around inside them, squirting and passing the concoction between each other's bodies as they fucked.

Their pussies were so wet with other women's Essence dripping from their slits that Taylor and Naomi kept slipping by each other as they tried tribbing. But after firming themselves up so their bodies were stabilized Taylor and Naomi were able to fuck each other until their own Essences flooded out of them and into each other's pussies. The girls never stopped screaming as they felt the impossible pleasure of two female's Essences intermingling. As their minds, bodies, and Essence touched they truly became one. A loud sigh passed through the women in the hall as a final simultaneous orgasm was experienced by all present.

(Present Day)

Anna's elbow slid off the armrest and she barely caught herself before her chin slammed down onto the tablet arm of the chair. She had completely lost herself in her memory of last night's depravity. Normally she found Isabella's lectures intriguing but it was impossible to pay attention today. Daphne snickered as she watched Anna shaking her head and collecting herself after narrowly avoiding serious facial injury. It appeared to her as if her friend was falling asleep in class. Thankfully, Isabella hadn't noticed at all and continued on with her lecture.

Anna decided to focus on her task at hand. She met privately with the Queen the night before and she assigned Anna an important task. Her overall goal was to turn her fellow classmates (and I definitely know who I want to start with, Anna thought as her eyes trailed up and down Daphne's long legs) but her primary objective was to turn a specific girl. Anna's eyes scanned the classroom until she found her target.

Sarah had large round glasses with silver wire frames. Long, bushy brown hair that looked like it was never styled before she left in the morning topped her head. A small number of freckles on her upper cheeks were too few in quantity to make a face that never bore any makeup look adorable. Sarah had a tiny, boyish rail-thin body without any tits or ass. Anna didn't think she had heard Sarah utter a single word in class the few weeks since the school semester began. Even when they had to work on a group project together, Sarah never said more than what was absolutely necessary to complete the project.

She was the definition of a shy Plain Jane. But as well as being a brilliant painter who had been granted a full-ride scholarship to the university she was also the daughter of the Canadian ambassador to the United Nations. The Queen now felt the Hive was strong enough that they could sustain an international presence. When Isabella brought Sarah's familial relation to the Queen's attention, their majesty immediately thought of Anna as the tool she could use to seduce a diplomat's daughter. Anna wished she shared the Queen's confidence. Sarah seemed to have no interest in anything besides her art, at least nothing sexually. She might even be asexual for all Anna knew. How do you go about seducing someone who wasn't attracted to men, women, or any of the other spectrums of gender identities in between?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds