Island Castaways

Becky and one of the women were trying to console the woman whose husband had been shot. Five dead in a matter of minutes, and one wounded and still a threat. The shock of what had happened had started to set in. One of the men came over to me and extended his hand. I took it, and we shook hands.

"My name is John Donner, and that is my wife, Susan. The other lady is Nancy Hazenet, and that was her husband, Ralph. Thank you so much for coming to our rescue. Those fuckers were going to kill us when they finished with the girls. Had it not been for you, we would all surely be dead. Thank you so much."

"We need to keep an eye out for the one that got away. He will be back. Tell me what happened. How did they get you?"

"We encountered a really big storm a few days ago and were blown far south of our intended course. After the storm was over, we came upon another sailboat flying a distress flag. When we approached to help them and came alongside, these men boarded us and took us captive. It happened very quickly. We had no chance. They were armed, and we were caught completely by surprise. They tied up Ralph and myself and then ransacked our boat. They found and drank our liquor and then raped Nancy and Susan. Raped them repeatedly. There was nothing Ralph or I could do to stop them. They tied their boat in tow and set sail. We sailed for two days until we landed here. In the meantime, these assholes continued to abuse Nancy and Susan. When they dropped anchor here, they transferred what things they wanted from their boat to ours. They were obviously going to take our sailboat and no doubt kill us or leave us for dead."

"That was bad. You're lucky that they didn't kill you and Ralph immediately and throw you overboard. But first we need to find the one that got away and deal with him."

I started off north in the direction that the one who had escaped had gone. I moved inland a little into the jungle just far enough that I had a good view of the beach, but was concealed enough that he might not readily see me. I moved north parallel to the beach, looking for the guy. I had every intention of killing him when I found him. I thought that he would run north along the beach and not head inland into the jungle. I just hoped I was right. I moved as quickly and quietly as I could. I wanted to get to the northern end of the beach before he did. I moved further inland and kept going north. I couldn't see the beach from my path, nor did I hear him. When I had gone far enough north, I cut toward the shore. I had guessed correctly and came out of the foliage at the point where the rock outcropping started its rise at the end of the beach. I took a well-hidden position in the rocks and waited. It was about 15 or 20 minutes before the stupid pirate came ambling up the beach. I had guessed right when I thought he wouldn't go inland immediately. He was still trying to figure what he was going to do. He knew he was in a world of hurt, and his head wound may have somewhat disoriented his thinking processes. I took careful aim and waited for him to get close enough that it would be improbable to miss. When he was about 25 yards from my hiding place, I fired. The first round struck him in his chest and took him to his knees. I cocked the lever and fired a second round; this one also entered his chest. I had gotten him for sure this time. I went over to his body and took his weapon and headed back to the others.

There was still some hysteria when I returned. "I got him. That takes care of all the bastards," I told them.

Nancy was still crying over the body of her dead husband. Susan and Becky were doing their best to console her, but with little success.

I left them for the time being and went back to our camp to get shovels and some clothes for Becky and I in the interest of modesty. When I returned, I had donned a pair of cutoffs and had brought Becky a pair of shorts and a shirt.

John had rowed out to their sailboat and gotten Susan and Nancy some clothes and toiletries. They had cleaned themselves up and were gaining some composure. Nancy was still pretty distraught but was somewhat calmer. John and I went south of the clearing a ways and dug a large hole to bury the pirates. We searched their pockets for anything of value and dumped them unceremoniously into the hole and covered them. We then went back to the clearing where the girls were and on the north side of the clearing dug a grave for Ralph. We laid him to rest, said some words over him, and covered his grave. We put a marker there, and I promised to make a better one and place it later. It was dark by this time, and we decided to spend the night on the boat. The girls fixed a meal out of the stores that were on the boat, and we turned in early.

John, Susan, and Nancy were all in their early forties. All had come from wealthy families and were on an extended South Pacific cruise on John's family sailboat. John was a fit 6'2" athletic type that came across as a decent down-to-earth guy. Not pretentious at all, despite his family's wealth. His wife Susan was a pretty woman of average height and build. There was nothing spectacular about her; she was just a nice, pretty lady. Nancy was a petite little thing, not more than a hundred pounds, with large breasts and protruding nipples for her small frame, a small waist, and a beautifully shaped ass. She was a very attractive woman under any circumstances.

The next morning, we surveyed the sailboat to see if the pirates had damaged anything, and fortunately they had not. Everything seemed to be in order. What we did find, though, were several large ammo boxes filled with booty that they had stolen from others at sea. The boxes were filled with jewelry and cash, a lot of cash. There were also numerous guns and plenty of ammunition. The guns included four AK47's, three or four semi-automatic handguns, two .357 revolvers, one M60 machine gun, along with four assorted shotguns. These were all in addition to the weapons that we had taken off the pirates that were killed. They had been well armed.

"I think that we should secure the boat and all go back to our camp so that we can recuperate," Becky declared.

"Good idea," agreed Susan and Nancy.

"We need a few days to recover and get over this ordeal that we have just been through. I need to rest and relax for a while," Susan stated.

While John, Susan, and Nancy, who was doing better today, gathered up some clothing and other articles they wanted to take with them, Becky and I went up the beach to bury the last pirate.

We walked up the beach in silence, neither knowing what to say. I dug a hole just past the edge of the foliage, and we buried the fifth pirate without ceremony.

As we walked back down the beach to rejoin the others, Becky put her arm around my waist as we walked and hugged me tight.

"My god, I can't believe you sometimes. Where did you learn that and where did you get the courage to attack them like that?" she asked.

"I had to do something, or they were going to kill those people, and if they detected that we were on the island, then they would have hunted us down and killed us, too. I couldn't let that happen. As to where I learned it, we'll just thank the U.S. Marine Corps for the training and the experience," was my reply.

She hugged me tighter and pulled my head down and kissed me. "My hero, my protector, I love you!" was all she said.

We gathered up our guests and headed off across the island to our encampment.

It was afternoon when we reached our camp.

"This is unreal!" Susan exclaimed when she saw our encampment.

All Nancy could do was stare in amazement.

"Amazing! You did all of this? I can't believe it," was John's comment.

I left them, to go and check the lobster traps and came back with eight medium-size lobsters for dinner. While the girls made dinner, John and I talked, mostly about their ordeal. I knew he had to get it out to get over it, so I just let him release it.

After dinner, we sat around talking. Becky and I told them our story. That took up most of the evening.

"That's astonishing!" was Susan's comment.

"So how long have you been here, and do you ever intend to leave?" John asked.

"I guess we have been here a couple of years, maybe going on three. Time doesn't really mean much here; we just live day to day and enjoy each other as much as we can. And no, we don't intend to leave. This is our home now, this is our life, and we don't want for anything else," I answered them.

"In ways, I can understand how you feel about this place. It's beautiful, and you seem to have everything that you need here, including each other," Susan replied.

"You are welcome to stay as long as you like, until you are ready to leave. We enjoy the company. Only let's not have any more excitement like your arrival," I told them. Every one laughed at that.

We retired to our huts and slept well that night.

The next day, John suggested that he and I go and sail the boat around the island to this side so we didn't have to keep trekking back and forth across the island. It sounded like a good idea, and we headed out early. There didn't seem to be any danger now, and the chances of another pirate crew showing up seemed slim at best. When we arrived at the boat, John made a suggestion.

"I have scuba gear on board. I'd like to go down and take a look at the boat they sunk just to see if it is at all salvageable."

"I can't help you, as I don't know the first thing about scuba diving," I replied.

"That's ok. I can do this one alone. Help me get the gear, and we'll get this done quickly."

We got out John's gear, and he went overboard. I could see the outline of the boat on the bottom. It was in about thirty feet of water and lying on its side. John returned shortly.

"It doesn't seem too bad. They chopped a hole about a foot in diameter in the bottom of the hull to let the water in, and when the boat filled with water, it went under. It could probably be raised, but we don't have the equipment to do it, unfortunately," he told me.

"That's ok, we should probably let that infamous boat lie," was my reply.

We hoisted sail and set off to the other side of the island.

We anchored as close to shore as we could and took the skiff in. The girls were all glad to see us, and there were hugs and kisses all around. It was late afternoon, and we were all hungry. Susan and Becky went out to the boat to bring in something for dinner. They had lots of canned goods on the boat and decided that we would eat that night from those.

Chapter 16

Our life went on pretty normally from that time on. Within a week we had settled into a daily routine. Susan and Nancy were not topless all the time as was Becky. Just wearing shorts was still somewhat uncomfortable in the heat, and soon we shed those. To my surprise, Nancy had a completely shaved pubic region, which left her sex in full view. Both ladies had nice bodies to look at, and I was thoroughly enjoying the view. John didn't seem to mind feasting his eyes on Becky's beautiful body, either. We all seemed to get along very well. All three pitched in to help with providing food, and it made the task easier for all of us. John and I gathered up all of the weapons and stored them in the huts. We put one of the shotguns, one AK47, and two of the handguns on the boat along with ammunition for each. He didn't want to be caught unarmed again.

Becky and I took our guests up to the pool with the falls two or three times a week. They loved it, and we all enjoyed swimming in the refreshing waters.

After a couple of weeks, talk turned to their departure. We didn't want to see them go, but we knew that it was inevitable that they leave. There had been little or no talk of the pirates or what had happened to them. Somehow they had just pushed it more or less out of their minds. As the time for their departure neared, sadness seemed to come over all of us.

One evening after dinner as we sat talking, John commented, "When we reach our first port of call, I will inform the authorities of what happened. I am sure that there is nothing that they will do. There is nothing for them to do. I will also turn over to them all the stolen property that we have. If they can find the rightful owners and return it to them, that would be good. I doubt, though, that they will be able to find any. If the rightful owners cannot be found, I am going to ask that it be turned over to you and Becky. We counted over $500,000 in cash, and who knows what the jewelry is worth. There are three Rolex watches in there and many diamond rings, bracelets, and necklaces. Who knows what their value is," John stated.

"You don't have to do that, John. Becky and I have no need for the money here," I replied.

"We don't need it, either, honestly, and we want you guys to have it," Susan added. "We are so grateful for your saving us, there is no way that we could ever repay you. We owe you our lives, and for that we cannot be thankful enough."

"Your heartfelt thanks is enough," was Becky's comment.

"I'm only sorry that we were not able to save Nancy's husband, too. It all happened so fast and without warning, I was taken by surprise and wasn't able to react. I am sorry for that."

"You saved the rest of us, though, and that is enough. We are ever so grateful," came from Nancy with tears in her eyes. "Jerry, would you do me the favor of taking me to Ralph's grave tomorrow so that I can say goodbye?"

"I'd be happy to. In fact, it would be my pleasure."

Becky just sat there, beaming at me and holding my arm tightly. We retired for the night. Becky made love to me that night, and did she make love. Sex with her was always great, but for some reason that night was especially good.

The next morning, Nancy and I set off for the WWII encampment together. We reached Ralph's gravesite in late morning. Nancy had gathered flowers along the way and placed them on Ralph's grave. I backed off some distance to give her some privacy. After about an hour, she came and found me on the beach near the water's edge.

"We can go now. He is at peace, and I have said my goodbyes," she said, with tears running down her cheeks. She was sobbing slightly, and I took her in my arms and just held her to comfort her as best I could.

After I held her for a few minutes, she said, "We should go now. I'm ok."

We left then. As we headed back, she asked if we could go by the falls. At the falls, we both dove into the pool and swam around for a while. We then climbed up on the ledge under the falls and let the cool refreshing water cascade over us. It felt wonderful. We then dove back into the pool and swam to shore. We got out and lay on the lush grass that surrounded the pool. I dozed off, thinking of the beautiful sight of her freshly shaven pussy and how good it would feel to my touch. I don't know how long I slept, but I was awakened by a touch on my manhood. I opened my eyes and raised my head to see Nancy grasping my hardening cock in her hand and gently stroking it. I started to get up, but she put her other hand on my chest and pushed me back.

"Lie still and let me do this, I want to thank you, and this is the only way that I know how, so lie still and let me."

I lay back down and let her continue. She put her lips to the head of my erection and kissed it. She caressed it with her tongue while she gently stroked it with her soft gentle fingers. The pleasure was intense as she took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it. It was so loving, gentle, and caring. Her rear was pointed slightly toward me, and I reached out and caressed the cheeks of her ass. They were smooth and soft. I slipped my fingers between her thighs and felt the lips of her vagina. I could tell she was enjoying what she was doing, because her nether lips were warm and moist. I stroked the lips of her pussy with my fingers and then slipped one finger between them and into her. She didn't pull away and instead moved her pussy harder against my hand.

She then moved away from me and straddled my hips and faced me. She rubbed her pussy lips against my rigid cock while I touched her breasts and nipples. She leaned forward so that I could get her nipple in my mouth. I sucked on it and stroked it with my tongue. I could feel it harden under my touch. She raised her hips and inserted my cock into her wet, warm pussy. It was tight as she slid onto me and fully engulfed my erection. She then began to move on me and smiled down at me compassionately. This woman was giving me the most loving gift she had to offer, and I was appreciating every minute of it. I could feel her vagina tightening on me as she climaxed. I could hold out no longer and erupted deep inside her. We rode out our orgasms together. When they had subsided, we lay holding each other and kissing on the soft grass by the pool.

Shortly we rose and entered the water to cleanse ourselves and headed back to camp.

That night after dinner, we talked little, as they were leaving the next morning. It was a sad and somber evening. That night as Becky and I lay down for the night, I told her what happened.

"I know, she came to me two days ago and told me what she wanted to do. I told her it was ok. I hope you don't mind," she told me.

"Mind? Hell, no, I just wasn't sure how you would react. I love you and wouldn't want to hurt you." I replied.

"No, its ok, she needed to thank you, and that was the only thing that she had she could give you to show you how much she appreciated what you had done for them."

The next morning, we helped them load their things onto their sailboat. They asked if we were sure that we didn't want to come with them. After hugs and kisses all around, they boarded and set sail. Becky and I stood on the beach and watched them sail off with somewhat heavy hearts.

Chapter 17

The next months seemed to go by quickly. Now having several guns and lots of ammunition, I taught Becky how to shoot. Just in case something came up in the future and she needed to know how. She took to it well and wasn't a bad shot. They had left us the skiff, and it was easier to sail than the dinghy. Every three or four weeks we would sail it around the island, to survey our estate, as we called it. I was becoming a better sailor, but still not what I would call accomplished. Becky thought it was funny when I would tack the wrong way and almost turn us over.

About eight months after John, Susan, and Nancy had left; we received another shipment from Sam and Joann. The seaplane landed, and we helped the pilot unload his cargo, and then he took off. We opened the crates and were appreciative of what they had sent us. There was also another letter.

Dear Becky and Jerry,

Well, aren't you two the adventure heroes of the year. News of your adventure with John and Susan Donner and Nancy Hazenet is all over the media. You two are quite a sensation. John, Susan, and Nancy and Sam and I have been in contact with each other and shared stories about the two of you. We all love you guys, and it goes without saying we are forever indebted to you for what you have done for all of us.

By the way, Sam and I have a beautiful little daughter. She is so precious and dear to us. We cannot tell you how much she means to us. It's like have a piece of you two here with us. After she gets older, we are planning to bring her with us to visit you.

John asked us to tell you that the authorities turned the pirates' booty over to you and deposited the balance in a bank here in San Francisco for you. In case you ever need it, there are 1.2 million dollars with your name on it.

Nancy also set up a scholarship fund in yours and Ralph's name at the University of Washington. She can well afford it and wanted to do something to immortalize you and her husband. Sam and I thought it was a very nice gesture.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds