JAG Revisited Pt. 04

After recovering from her latest orgasm, she rolled to one side and kissed him tenderly; "That was even stronger then the last one. Do you think you have one more in that fantastic cock of yours for me Harm?"

He smiled wickedly and spun her around on his cock. Wrapping his arms around her waist he began lifting her body up and down on him.

Annie wrapped her arms around his neck and assisted him. She rode him like a woman possessed, slamming down on him harder, taking him completely into her. "Oh fuck me Harm; I never had a cock this fat or this long in me before. Fuck you're hitting areas in me, I never even knew I had!"

He shut her up by kissing her again and they feasted on each other's lips and tongues. He reached back and broke her strangle hold of his neck. He leaned her over, further and further until her shoulders were resting on the floor. With her upper legs still plastered to his, he grabbed hold of them and rolled them over; she was bent over like a pretzel and her dripping, hairy cunt, completely drenched in her juices were staring directly into his face. He nearly lost it when he saw how his cock had her cuntlips stretched and molded around his cock. He began to thrust in and out of her and she was grunting out things, they were all mumbles as she was babbling on and on. He knew at this pace, he would lose it soon. Reaching down, he located her clit hidden behind the matted down hair. Flicking it from side to side, she grunted out and started cumming again. He felt her pussy contract and clutch at his cock. Watching her creamy white cum juices bathing his cock again, he lost it and started cumming. He filled her cunt to the max and exhausted beyond belief, he grabbed her by the arms and drew her back to his sweat covered body.

The two of them fell asleep for a short time, locked in a swat covered romantic embrace.

Upon wakening Annie snuck off and took a long hot shower, soothing the muscles she hadn't used since Luke was around.

After that, the case was solved involving Josh. Annie and Harm had a fantastic, but unfortunate short lived romance. They fucked everywhere possible; in the shower, on the bed while Josh was visiting a neighbor.

His second best encounter was when Josh was visiting a classmate of his. Harm had just finished making pancakes and Annie came out dressed in a purple mock turtleneck blouse and matching skirt and jacket. She saw down to eat and Harm couldn't take his eyes off of her. He ended up stripping her naked, pouring pancake syrup all over her body and licking it clean.

Annie reciprocated by pouring syrup all over his cock and finally took him into her mouth and deep throating him for the first of many times.

They ended up with Annie bent over the table being fucked hard doggy and she ending up yelling at him to take her ass. After a torrid twenty minutes of vicious and unbridled fucking, he had her cum three times and he shot his load deep in her ass.

Mac looked over at Harm and could see a tear in his eye; "Are you alright Harm?"

He smiled weakly at her and in a soft voice replied; "I will be Sarah. I really thought we had something special. Sort of like you and I have. Really if I hadn't screwed up taking Josh on that cruise that was high-jacked, we might still be together. She also had issues with me being a Naval Aviator. She always thought I would end up like Luke, her dead husband."

"I'm sorry Harm, but at the same time I'm sort of glad it all happened the way it did. If it didn't we might never have gotten together."

"I don't Mac! I believe everything happens for a reason. Just look back at all of the affairs and loves we both had in our lives. We drifted apart, but somehow always seemed to end up back together again. I think this is destiny, we're both back where we belong, together just you and I!"

She slipped over to him and hugged him and held him. She knew he was right, but hoped they wouldn't drift apart yet again.

Harm tried to lighten the mood; "Okay enough of all of this serious shit Mac. What did you think of my latest episode?"

"It was hot Harm, but with the romantic underlining undertones, it was sort of touching. Sorry to say, my next episode sort of falls into the same category as yours. Hopefully your next story will be hotter and raunchier."

"Yeah well dream-on Mac, your story will be the last for tonight. I have to sleep on my next story and see if I can make it raunchy like you want it."

"Come on, I don't want you to embellish your stories. You're hot enough without doing that. Now are you ready for my next story?"

"Sorry Mac, maybe if it's early enough, I'll tell you my next story, no promises. Alright, let's hear it!"

"Okay Harm, here is my next experience, I know you didn't like Dalton Lowne, but like I told you on the bridge of the carrier when we were watching the planes take off, Dalton had huge shoes and you know what that means. I just had to find out if it was true or not."

"Well Mac, are you going to keep me wondering or are you going to tell me?"

"Here Harm, I'll tell you, but in the story, so here it is!"

Dalton Lowne began seeing Sarah on a romantic premise, but ended up recruiting her to join his law firm. On one of her dates with him, he asked her to come to his office, the senior partners wanted to offer her position with his firm.

She sat across from them and after she told them why she was interested in their firm, how she wanted to litigate cases that would change laws for the better, they were impressed. They handed her an offer, but needed an answer by Friday. She opened it and her jaw dropped. She was dressed in a very conservative suit and with only men in the boardroom, she would make a very good addition to the firm, little did she know, she was only going to be a figure head, but she told Admiral Chegwidden about her offer. Of course he was pissed and told her she was throwing her career away. She felt slighted by the Admiral and she took the offer.

Before this faithful afternoon, Sarah and Dalton attended a political fundraiser in Georgetown. Dalton was dressed in a dapper black tuxedo; while Sarah looked exquisite, dressed in a cranberry, floor length, velvet gown. Her shoulders were bare, but for two tiny straps holding the gown up. Her large, firm breasts were prominent and threatened to burst free from the bodice of the dress. She was wearing the pearl necklace Dalton had given her and she had tiny matching pearl studded earrings on. Her dark brown hair now has an auburn hue to it and her short hair was curled and feathered giving the Major an even softer look.

After the fundraiser, Dalton ended up taking her back to his penthouse apartment where he planned to seduce her, and that he did. He turned her around in his arms roughly and before she could react, his lips were upon hers.

She was too stunned to react at first, standing stiff in his arms. She slowly began to melt and her arms encircled his broad shoulders. Her lips parted and she accepted his tongue. She sucked on it and let hers meet his and flicked it back and forth and she let out a sigh when she felt him catch her bottom lip between his teeth and tug at it.

Dalton's hands were all over her body, from her nearly bare shoulders, his nails raked across her bare back. He placed his hands on her hips and drew her lush body to his. He let go of her lip and sucked at her tongue that was now running around his lips and slipped into his mouth. His hands slid lower and gripped and cupped at her lush ass cheeks.

All of a sudden Sarah stiffened and pushed Dalton away. Her lips were bruised and swollen from the intense kissing laid upon them. She still knew she had to get out of there, or she would never leave. "Dalton, I really want to do this, but until the issue about leaving JAG is resolved, I don't want to have this hanging over us. I know if I end up staying the night, I won't know if you and your firm want me for my lawyering skills or because you want to bed me.

"You know how I feel about you, but I understand. There will be time for this later. Come on, I'll take you home."

The following day, she resigned her commission and began her new career as a lawyer at Dalton's Georgetown law firm.

On her third day at the new firm, Dalton greeted her as she took a seat behind her desk. Dressed in a two piece tan skirt suit, she was wearing her pearl necklace and had a silk, white shell blouse on under the tan suit jacket. "Dalton how about lunch here in my office. I'll order in from the deli downstairs and we can relax and catch up on some of the cases and about what I would like to do AFTER work!" She gave him a sly smile and waited patiently for a reply.

He looked nervous and fidgeted about and taking a deep breath, blew it out; "That sounds perfect Sarah, I'll bring the beverage." He turned and left before she could reply.

Around noon Dalton entered Sarah's office and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Sarah sitting behind her desk. She looked up at him and whispered to Dalton; "Lock the door and take off your jacket and relax Dalton."

The first thing he noticed was that her white blouse was missing beneath her jacket. At closer inspection, he also noticed she was completely naked beneath the jacket. Looking up into her sparkling brown eyes, she bit down on her lower lip seductively. "Dalton, did the cat catch your tongue?" She giggled slightly; "Did something catch your eye Dalton? Would you please lock the door?"

Dalton turned and flipped the latch to lock the door. Turning back to Sarah he took a couple of steps and stopped before Sarah's desk and licking his lips, he looked up to her face and smiled; "Aw Sarah, weren't you wearing a blouse under you jacket earlier today?"

She chuckled and leaning over her desk, stood up and slowly unbuttoned her jacket and as it separated whispered to him in a real sexy vice; "Oh my god, you're right Dalton, it seems I've misplaced my bra too. Would you like to come over here behind my desk and see if you could find them for me?"

As he came around the backside of the desk, she leaned back, planting her luscious ass on the edge of the desk. Her feet came up and she placed them on her chair seat and slowly spread her legs as wide as the tight skirt she was wearing would allow. Her skirt slid halfway up her thighs.

Dalton lifted one foot and sliding in between them, he took a seat in her desk chair. He let out a groan when he looked up between her wide-spread thighs and also noticed her panties seemed to have disappeared. "Well, well Sarah, did you misplace something else too?" As he asked her this, his hands slid slowly up her calves, to her knees and rested just past her knees.

She raised her hand to her mouth and sucked in her breath; ""Oh myyyyyy Dalton, I have no idea where they went either. It seems like I have an issue losing my clothes. I better hold onto my jacket and skirt, or I may lose them too. Maybe I should take them off and let you hold on to them so I don't misplace them also!"

He laughed out loud; "That Sarah, I believe may be the best idea I've heard all fucking week! Do you need a hand on taking them off?"

She shrugged her shoulders and her suit jacket slipped off her shoulders and down her arms. It fell to her desk and she sat there in her skirt hiked up, she already kicked off her heels and the only other thing she was wearing was the pearl necklace that Dalton had given her.

Her smile grew when Dalton leaned forward, his hands sliding up her thighs. They were kneading and caressing the flesh on her inner thighs. His knuckles rubbed and traced the fat lips oozing her juices. Licking his lips he blurted out on a hoarse voice; "We better get you out of this skirt before you get it all stained, worse yet, I'd hate to have you misplace it like your other clothes, How would you ever get home Sarah?"

She laughed out loud, throwing her head back and her huge, firm tits swayed about as she laughed. Placing her hands on the desk, she rose up and smiled wickedly at Dalton, would you mind slipping it off of me?"

He pulled his hands out from under her skirt and reaching back, unzipped it and wiggling it from side to side; it slid down her luscious thighs until it fell to the floor. Urging her legs apart, he planted wet, soft kisses along the inner slopes of her thighs. Scooting closer to the desk, he spread her fat lips apart and dove in, catching the creamy, sweet tasting juices that oozed from her cunt. His hands drifted up and began to palm and heft her firm tits. He began to flick his thumbs from side to side, causing her fat nipples to perk up and stiffen. He looked up without moving his mouth from her cunt as he swallowed down the stream of cum flowing out of her lush body. He was conflicted, he wanted to stay exactly where he was and lick her to orgasm, but at the same time, his mouth was watering, just imagining licking and sucking on those luscious mounds of flesh being cradled in his hands.

Sarah was moaning constantly as Dalton found her clit and strummed it with the tip of his tongue. She leaned back on her elbows and watched him service her excited body. She knew, the way he was sucking her pussy and twisting and pulling on her nipples, it wouldn't take long for her to cum. When he drew the clit between her lips and sucked harder and stabbed repeatedly at the stiff nub, she crushed his head together with her thighs and groaned and shook violently and started to cum.

After a couple of minutes, Dalton managed to pry his head from between her thighs and wiped her juices from his lips, cheeks and chin. He smiled up at her; she had a sleepy look on her face and was still panting from the intense orgasm he gave her.

She rose up from her desktop and slid off the desk, at the same time she pushed her chair back till it hit the wall behind them with the large window overlooking the capitol building. She scooted between his legs and worked on his pants. She managed to get it unzipped and tugging at the pants, she slid it from his legs, taking his shoes along with them. She hooked her shaking fingers in the waistband of his shorts and she giggled when she felt him lift his ass, allowing her to pull them off as well. Just like he did, she slid her hands up and down his hairy legs, her nails scraping across his scrotum. She gripped his nearly stiff cock in her hand and she smiled to herself. She was correct; she knew with his large shoe size. His cock would be sizeable too. She examined it in her palm as she slowly stroked it up and down until it was as stiff as it would get. She lowered her head and her tongue flicked out around the underside of his large mushroom head. She ran her tongue around and around and around the fat head. She took note; it wasn't as large as Harm, but slightly larger than Bud, but not quite as thick. She felt her cunt and ass flutter as she imagined this gorgeous piece of meat splitting her cuntlips apart and filling her pussy and with the perfect thickness, she wanted it up her ass.

Dalton was gasping for breath and thrust his hips up, trying to stuff his aching cock into her mouth. His hands combed through her feathery locks and somehow, he felt his cock jerk, just from how her hair felt floating through his fingers. He let out another grunt when he felt her hot, humid breath on his cock and to tease him even more, she pushed his cock to one side and plastering her lips to the side of his cock, she began to slide her lips up and down his shaft.

Sarah did this over and over again; twisting her head, she covered the top, sides and the underbelly of his cock. She lowered her head and drew first one swollen nut into her mouth and them the other, while she was doing this, her fist began pumping his cock up and down, tightening her grip on it, on the upward stroke, she tightened her grip even more. This action, along with her increased pressure of her mouth on his balls, her wrist was covered with several drops of her pre-cum that oozed out of his cock.

Sarah popped his nuts from her mouth and sliding back up the underside of his cock, she hovered over the head, her tongue rolled around and around and around the head. Opening her mouth, she covered the head and inch, by inch, took each and every inch of his nine inch shaft into her mouth and down into her throat. She flexed her throat muscles and looking up into Dalton's eyes; he threw his head back and started shooting his load down her throat and into her belly. She drew him from her mouth, she wanted to feel his hot cum all over her face and chest, she wasn't to be denied and stroking him tighter and faster, she drew every last drop of cum from his cock.

Dalton was panting and moaning wildly; "Oh fuck Sarah, I have to fuck you, but we just don't have enough time." He lifted her by her arms and planted her on the edge of her desk. Leaning forward, he slipped into her cunt and it literally drew his cock into her; "Oh my god Sarah, what the fuck are you doing to me! We're both going to get fired, but I have to have you, right now and hard and fast.

Sarah let out a grunt when she felt his enter her pussy. She wrapped her shapely legs about his waist and drew him completely into her sucking cunt. She urged him on by kicking him on the ass and raking her nails all over his shirt back. She caught his mouth with her mouth and she kissed him, she tasted her cunt juices on his lips as she made him taste himself on her lips and tongue.

This spurred Dalton on even more and kissing her deeply, he pounded in and out of her deeper and faster. Breaking the kiss, he finally got his wish as he caught one of her huge, stiff nipples between his lips and sucked it as hard as he could.

With her tits being mauled and him pouring his cock in and out of her pussy, she was close, very, very close to cumming and when she felt him bite down on her second nipple, she went through the roof and started cumming all over his cock.

Dalton pulled out of her, his cock drenched in her sweet juices. He pulled her limp body from the desk and led her over to her large picture window. He placed her hands on the window sill and urging her to lean over, in one swift motion; he buried his cock deep into her pussy.

Sarah reared back and thrust her ass hard against his belly. She arched her back and met his thrusts with violent thrusts of her own. She was pushed against the cool glass and her huge tits were flattened against the window as he continued to pound her cunt merciless. She was close to cumming, just thinking if anyone down below was looking up; or anyone in a number of the surrounding building were looking, they would for sure get an eyeful. When she felt Dalton's balls slapping against her clit and then his fingers drifted around and began strumming her clit, she tightened her cunt muscles about his cock and started cumming yet again.

Dalton was so, so close to cumming again, and when he felt her pussy walls, tighten and coax the cum from his balls, he let out a loud grunt and began pouring his semen into her. Spurt after spurt were sucked from his balls and filled her fantastic pussy. He slumped over her, his mouth catching one of her sexy earlobes between his lips and sucked gently on it. He felt her shutter and coo as she slowly drifted down from a sexual high, she wanted to experience over and over again with Dalton.

Sorry to say, she found out he had no scruples, when he decided to represent a real sleazy ball. A little while after that, a stalking detective, who was obsessed with Sarah, killed him and abducted her, but that's another story.

"Well, well Mac, I knew you slept with that sleaze ball. I tried to tell you he wasn't right for you."

"You never thought any guy wasn't good enough for me."

"Well that isn't true Mac, I am!"

"Dalton was a very good fuck Harm, but thinking back, if I knew what a sleaze he was then, I never would have slept with him. Come on Harm, it's still early enough for two more stories before we call it a night, you're up next, begin Harm!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds