JAG Revisited Pt. 04

He stepped closer and gripping his cock he slapped his saliva soaked cock across her cheeks and around her chin. He placed it at her bottom lip and slid it from side to side. He held her head and began to pump his cock into her mouth, slowly at first and did this for some time. He began to slip into her mouth faster and faster. As he picked up the pace, he started going deeper and he heard her began to moan and groan. Her saliva was running out of her mouth and ran down her chin and onto her heaving tits. Harm was really getting turned on. He pulled it out of her mouth and again spread her saliva all over her face. He shoved it back in, even deeper this time. He felt her try to back off, but he grabbed the back of her head and drove in even deeper. He tilted her head back and when he felt his cock hit the back of her throat, he stiffened, and shoving harder, felt his cock enter her throat.

Francesca was surprised she was taking him into her throat, she was gurgling around his cock and was making such obscene sounds, it turned them both on to the point of cumming. Whack-a. Whack-a, whack-a over and over again.

Harm let go of her head and he felt her lean even further taking him in even deeper. He reached down and twisted her nipples and it spurred her on even more. He was at the point of cumming and grabbing her by the arms, he drew her to her feet. He wrapped his arms around her and lifting her up, led her to the bed. Planting her there, he removed her shoes and slid his hands up and down her stocking clad legs. Reaching her bare skin, he teased her flesh and turning his hands, he scraped the back of his hands up and down her panty clad pussy.

Francesca arched her back, she tried to make greater contact with his hands and moaned in frustration; "You mother fucker, stop teasing me and fuck me or I WILL tell my father!"

He looked at her and stood beside the bed. He removed his tie and shirt. He kicked his pants and shorts off his feet along with his shoes and socks. He knelt on the bed and looked down at her and growled out; "I'm going to fuck you Francesca, I'm going to fuck you so hard and fast and as deep as I can. I don't take kindly to threats and after you cum, I never want to hear you ever saying anything about telling your father or I will go and tell him myself!"

He reached down and nearly tore the panties from her body and tossed them to the floor. He grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her roughly to the edge of the bed. He stood beside the bed and gripping his cock, he swiped it up and down her pussy and putting it at the port of her cunt, he gripped her behind her knees and pulling her hard, he sank partway into her receptive pussy. At the same time he began thrusting his cock into her and she threw her head back and letting out a loud grunt, she started cumming.

"You know Francesca, I was going to spend a whole lot of time sucking and eating this luscious pussy, but threatening me to tell the Admiral, you lost out of all of that pleasure. I'm going to fuck you, I'll fuck you till you beg me to stop and maybe then I'll cum in you!"

She looked up at him and her eyes were pleading with him. She wanted to be fucked, but at the same time she also knew she fucked up. She was beyond thinking any longer; she only knew she wanted to be speared deep by Harm's fantastic cock. "I know I fucked up Harm, but I don't care right now, just give it to me and give it to me hard and fast!"

Harm slid his hands up her stocking clad legs and when he reached her ankles, he lifted both of her legs and places them on his shoulders. Now having her at his mercy, he began pounding into her as hard and as deep as he could. He heard her grunt and groan, each and every time he bottomed out in her.

Francesca was humping upward giving Harm as much as he was giving her.

He slid his hands down her legs to her lush ass and pushing her forward, she slid to the middle of the bed, causing him to slip from her slimy cunt. He crawled up onto the bed and still holding her legs up, he bent them over and now had her knees on either side of her head. He rose up and hovering over her, he stabbed at her pussy and slid in easily. He began pile-driving downward into her and with each downward thrust, the bed shook and this drove Francesca deeper into the mattress.

She was rolling her head from side to side and she was drooling out of the corners of her mouth as she panted wildly. She clawed at his arms as she exploded again, completely dousing his cock with her hot juices. She squeezed her own tits and ran her hands through her hair, pulling on it viciously as she continued to cum, never even slowing the intensity of her orgasm. "Please, please Harm slow up and let me catch my breath, I can't stop cumming." She shook violently as the orgasm overtook her senses.

Harm plowed into her like a man possessed, he was dripping from every pore in his body and he finally released her legs and still buried deep in her quaking pussy, he rolled her over onto his side. He threw her one quivering leg over his and he resumed pumping his cock in and out of her swamp-like pussy.

They were both at the edge of exhaustion, Francesca from taking the extreme fucking and Harm, from dolling it out at such an extreme pace. He felt her go slack and he knew she was beyond cumming as she just hung on and lay there waiting for him to finish. He pulled his cock from her cunt and it made an obscene sucking sound. He rolled her onto her back and straddling her sweat covered body, he planted his cum covered cock between her firm tits and he squeezed them together and pumped back and forth several times. "Oh fuck Francesca, I'm cumming, this is what you wanted, now here it is!"

She raised her head slightly, too exhausted to protest, even though she was waiting patiently for it. She let out a squeal when the first volley of cum shot from his cock and spattered across her neck and up her chin. Shot after shot came blasting out, covering her face, neck and chest. She even felt it flying into her hair and she just fell back and let him empty his nuts all over her face. Her mouth was wide open, as she attempted to catch some of it in her mouth and swallow it down.

Harm rolled off of her and flopped down beside her, totally spent. After a couple of minutes he felt Francesca crawl out of bed and he heard the shower running. He dozed-off, but was reawakened when he felt her climb back onto the bed. He ran his fingers through her damp, freshly washed hair and kissed her gently on the forehead and whispered; "Sorry for being so rough Francesca, but I hate being blackmailed. I'll make it up to you in the morning!"

She let out a long sigh; "I understand Harmon Rabb Jr, it was all my fault and I got what I deserved. I just hope you understand, I didn't mean anything by it and I'm sorry I said it!"

He chuckled and hugged her to him; "I think we were both equally at fault, after what happened to Major Mackenzie tonight had me worried about her. I shouldn't have come here tonight after the way I felt. I really like you Francesca, but my head wasn't in the right spot. How about we both get some rest and I guarantee in the morning, I will give you the attention you truly deserve."

She kissed him tenderly and snuggled even closer to him; "I can't wait to wake in the morning and experience the true Commander Harmon Rabb Jr!"

They both fell asleep and in the morning he made good with his promise. They spent half the day in bed, stopping just to eat and shower. She had an early evening flight back to Milan and wanted to stop off at her father's house before leaving.

They parted at the doors to the hotel, making plans to hopefully meet again soon!"

"Wow Harm, that was hot and disturbing at the same time. Sounds like what happened to me affected how you encounter with Francesca went and I'm sorry for that."

"Harm, my story took place that same night, before I ran out of Admiral Chegwidden's house and ended up in that basement with Coster. You know I was feeling vulnerable, especially after getting drunk and saying all of those mean things to you. Well I'll just begin!"

Sarah entered Admiral Chegwidden's home late after, Harm persuaded her to come, at least to put in an appearance. She was dressed to kill; she had her short hair curled and was wearing dark red lipstick. Her dress was a steel blue silky number, showing off a lot of cleavage and was held up by two tiny straps. Over the dress was a matching fishnet cover-up across her shoulders and down her arms to her wrists. Her legs were covered by smoky blue matching stockings.

When they got to the party A.J. pulled Harm aside; "Is Mac going to be okay Harm?"

"Yes, she's just a little shook up!"

"Excuse me, I'll be right back!" He went into his bedroom to get some aspirin.

When he turned, Sarah was coming out of the bathroom; "Sorry Sir, the other bathroom was occupied!"

"No, no problem, I was just getting some aspirin, would you like some"

She smiled and replied; "No thank you sir! She scooted past him and was about to leave the bedroom when A.J. Spoke up; "Major, you think it's your fault, what if I was just a little faster, a little smarter, but it's not your fault!"

She smiled weakly; "No Sir!"

He returned her smile; "Please take it easy on yourself!"

She stepped towards him; "Yes Sir, maybe I will take a couple of those!"

Their hands met as they tried to open the bottle and suddenly they were very, very quiet and A.J. took a step closer and before they knew it, their lips were pressed together. He dropped the bottle of aspirin and the kiss grew passionate. He pulled away and whispered; "This is a mistake!"

She looked up into his eyes and replied; "Yes sir, but I still want to explore it!" She leaned in and their lips met again and she was the aggressor. When his lips parted her tongue stabbed into his mouth and he willingly accepted it. Her head twisted from side to side and as the kiss intensified, her hand slipped down and pulled open his zipper. She fished his stiff cock out and when she realized what she had uncovered her knees went weak and she leaned against him.

A.J pulled his lips from hers and trailed down along her jaw, to her ear and down the sensitive flesh of her neck. He felt her shiver and at the same time, felt her slender fingers close around the shaft of his incredibly huge cock. He slid the loose fitted fishnet cover-up off her shoulder and took the dress strap along with it. Pulling on it even harder, it cleared her large tit and before she could react, his lips captured her large stiff nipple. He sucked and licked on it and caused Sarah to let out a low groan.

Sarah looked down at the Admiral's lips as they sucked and teased her stiff nub. She knew what she wanted and there wasn't going to be anything stopping her. She drifted down to her knees and licking those luscious red lips of hers, she ran them up and down his straining cock. She smeared her lipstick all over his cock and then began licking it all around as she couldn't seem to get enough of his huge piece of manhood. She thought Harm was huge. A.J. wasn't completely hard yet and he was already larger than Harm but an inch or two. She could barely wrap her fingers around his thickness, her fingers did touch and as she stroked him up and down, they separated and she let out another gasp. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she took the head into her mouth and her mouth was already full. Her tongue whipped around and around the large mushroom head. She felt his large strong hands gripping her hair and pulling her to her feet.

"I have to fuck you Mac, right now, right here!"

She gripped the skirt of her dress and pulled it up about her waist and leaning over the bed, she looked back at him and let out a groan; "Just take it slow, please Admiral, at least until I get used to it!"

He let out a laugh; "I think you can call me A.J., at least while we're doing this." He slid in close to her and pulling her panties to one side he sucked in his breath when he saw her large, fat cuntlips gleaming in the light of the room.

Just then her phone went off in her purse. She snapped out of her sexual stupor and answered it. She closed it and turned to A.J. as she tugged her dress down and pulled the strap up to cover her breast. "I'm sorry Admiral, that's Coster, he found the stalker and wants me to meet him ASAP. I'm so, so sorry Admiral. You have no idea how much I wanted you to make love to me, but I HAVE to go!"

He understood as he zipped up his pants and once they both looked presentable, he opened the door and she raced out. She caught Harm's eye as she left, but was out of the house before he could react.

Harm moved over to Chegwidden and asked; "What was that all about Admiral?"

He shook his head; "She was getting some aspirin and she got a call from Detective Coster and said he found the stalker and she had to go. She was out the door before I could stop her!"

"I'm sorry Admiral, but I have to follow her, or stop her, please accept my apologies and tell your daughter, I'm sorry too!"

"Go, go help her and don't worry about the party!"

Mac looked at Harm; "Well you know what happened after that, but what you don't know is what happened after you left me at my apartment, here it is!"

Mac stripped off her clothes and just had to get into the shower and wash Coster's touch and slimy feeling off of her. She smelled of vodka, all over her neck, chest and hair. She brushed her teeth vigorously as the shower water warmed. She put her brush away and opening the shower stall door, she immediately stepped under the hot spray. She took in the cleansing power of the water and she broke down and slowly slipped to the shower floor and hugged her knees to her breasts and cried for well over five minutes.

She finally regained her composure and rose-up and slowly began to soap up her lush body and as she reached her pussy, she remembered A.J. and his huge cock. Her fingers drifted down and began to rub her clit nice and slow. She let out a shiver and yanked her hands away; "What the fuck are you doing Sarah? You get drunk, you rip into Harm, you kiss the Admiral and suck his cock and now you want to play with yourself while thinking of him? Straighten up Marine, get your shit together!"

She shampooed her hair and rinsed off thoroughly and turning off the shower, stepped out and wrapped herself in a huge fluffy towel. She dried herself off and sat before her dressing table and idly combed through her wet locks. She took a deep cleansing breathe and hung up the towel and slipped into a brief, silky robe, it barely covered her upper thighs. She tied it securely about her waist and headed out to the livingroom. She stopped off in the kitchen and found some day old Chinese food and opening the contained flopped down on the sofa and thought about what occurred the past several days. She put the container down on the coffee table and sat back and just as she closed her eyes, she heard a soft tapping on her door.

She jumped up and grabbed her pistol and moving to the door, she peered out through the peephole and she sucked in her breath as she stared at the Admiral, just outside her door. She put her pistol on the entry table and unlocking the door, opened it.

A.J just stood there looking at her slowly from head to toe and he stuttered; "Aw sorry Major, sorry for disturbing you at home. After not hearing from the Commander, I began to worry and just had to come over here and see if everything was alright."

"Please, please come in Admiral, don't worry about it, I was just sitting here thinking about everything that happened this week."

He closed the door behind him and turning back to her whispered out; "Me too Mac, how did things go with Coster and the stalker?"

She let out a disgusted laugh; "Coster was the stalker. He tied me up and forced me to drink half a bottle of vodka. The Commander came in and was surprised by Coster, but when I kicked over the bottle to distract him, Harm got the jump on him and knocked him out. He's in police custody."

"Why isn't Harm here with you now?"

"He wanted to stay the night and protect me, but I insisted he leave, I'm fine now, but even better now that you're here, especially after what happened between the two of us in your bedroom tonight."

"Well Mac, I was thinking the same thing, but after all of the shit you went through tonight, well I better leave you alone and I'll see you Monday morning."

She took a step towards him and reached out for his hand; "Please don't go, Harm was right, I shouldn't be alone tonight and I think you are exactly what the doctor would prescribe. Please A.J., stay with me tonight!"

"Alright Sarah, but no monkey business, you got that Major?"

She smiled up at him and took another step closer and peered up into his dark eyes, her lips barely inches from his; "Aye, Aye Sir, whatever you command, I will obey!" She lips brushed against his and they both let out tiny groans and their lips met in a very, very heated kiss!" Her hands were all over him setting off fires, all ending at his stiffening cock.

He grabbed hold of her by her shoulders and pulled her body from his. He starred down at her gorgeous face and whispered out; "Oh my god Sarah, do you have any idea just how beautiful you are. You amaze me, you make me want to do things to you I haven't thought about in many a years!"

She giggled; "Oh A.J.. do whatever you want, I'm yours tonight and if you're as good as I think you will be, we can continued throughout the day tomorrow."

He frowned; "Sorry Mac, not all day tomorrow. I have to take Francesca to the airport tomorrow evening, but I'm sure we'll make good of our time together!" Without warning, he reached down and cradled her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

She was laughing and kissing him all over his face and neck, all the way there. She stopped laughing when he reached the bed and kneeing down, gently placed her on the large bed. Hovering over her, he unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, along with his tie, tossing it to the floor, he reached for his belt.

Sarah reached out and shook her head from side to side; "No A.J., let me!" Her fingers deftly opened his belt, unzipped him and drew his pants and shorts off in one swift movement.

They hung about his knees and he kicked them off along with his shoes. He pulled off his socks and knelt over her outstretched body. "I can't believe I have you beneath me Sarah. You have no idea how many times after you left my office I've dreamt of this." He lowered his body to hers and crushed her lush body against his firm, extremely hard body.

Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck and drew his lips to hers. They met in a heated kiss that turned into a wildfire.

They clawed at each other's bodies and A.J. reached down and tore open her belt. He spread open the folds of her robe and sucked in his breath. "Fuck are you gorgeous Sarah. I'm afraid you'll break if I touch you!"

She giggled; "I'm a Marine A.J. and you're a Navy Seal, we were meant to rough things up a bit! Don't you worry I won't break, but I do bite, so watch out!"

He let out a growl and began running his hands up and down her body. From her shoulders, where he slipped the robe from them, across her upper chest and between those luscious mounds of flesh, he teased her by staying away from her firm tits. He looked up into her eyes and let out a deep breath; "I hope you don't mind Mac, but before we start anything serious, I'd like to do a little exploring!"

She rose up slightly and let out a little chuckle; "Explore to your heart's content A.J. I just want you to know that I intend to do a lot of that myself. I want you on your back later and I want to examine that luscious piece of meat between those legs of yours!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds