JAG Revisited Pt. 04

"Okay Sarah, but just wait till tomorrow, after all of this sex talk, and being mean and holding it from me, you're going to get a royal fucking tomorrow."

She giggled; "Yes, yes I know Harm, but not until we both tell one story, now start or no sex tomorrow either."

"Yeah sure Mac, I can see how hot and bothered you are too. There is no way you could hold off another day. Okay, here is the next one, but you have to promise me you won't breathe a word of this affair to anyone. You wanted me to be honest with you and not to leave any out. Promise me Sarah you'll keep this one between the two of us!"

"Who was it with Harm, tell me?"

He shook his head; "Not until I hear you promise to keep it between us and only us!"

She nodded, but looked unsure; "Harm, you're making me nervous, but I promise. I swear I won't tell anyone. Now who was this next affair with?"

He paced back and forth and stopped before the woman of his dreams, he took a deep breath and blurted out; "Francesca Peretti, it was her. She was the one who more or less seduced me, but let me tell you Mac, I went willingly. She was amazing, but if anyone ever found out...!"

She sat there with her mouth open wide; "Are you out of your mind, screwing Admiral Chegwidden's daughter? If he ever found out, he'd cut your balls off!"

"I know, we kept it quiet and after I fucked her again in Italy, well we both decided we'd better break it off. No one ever found out and they better not! Are you sure you want to hear about this. It may dredge up some of the bad memories about you and Dalton and the creep Detective Frank Coster who was stalking you."

"Don't worry Harm; they won't hear it from me. I put all of that about Dalton and Detective Coster behind me, but I can't wait to hear about how it all came about, spill!"

Okay, okay, hold onto your panties, I think they are going to get a little wet!"

Admiral Chegwidden had his weekly staff meeting. Everyone was there and after all of the Jag business was complete, he made an announcement; "Saturday I'm having a cocktail party at my place of residence. I'd like you all to attend. Dress will be civilian casual dress, please let me know if anyone cannot attend!"

They all walked out stunned, he never had a cocktail party before, especially with his staff attending. That same evening Sarah was at home relaxing when Dalton called her. He wanted to meet her one last time to try and holding him in her arms, he died.

Detective Coster took her statement, telling her she was lucky he was dead, seeing how he was stalking her. Little did she know who the real stalker was?

The following morning Francesca Peretti was in her father's office to see where he worked. She was happy to see her father again and couldn't wait to meet all of his staff at the upcoming party. As she left the JAG parking lot, she backed into Harm's vehicle. They argued back and forth on who hit who. He asked for her insurance and she didn't have any. At that point he was frustrated.

"Okay give me your name and address for the insurance."

In her sexy Italian accent she replied; "I don't give my name out to strangers on the street!"

He handed her his card and replied; "My name is Commander Harmon Rabb Jr. I work here at JAG."

She looked up at him; "So, now what?"

"Now you give me your name and address!"

"I told you, I don't give my name and address to men I don't know!" She started getting back into her car and he tried to stop her.

"You just can't drive away"

She closed her car door and replied; "I understand!" She reached into her purse and pulled out money; "Here is ten thousand Liras for your trouble."

He smiled at her; "Aw that is like six dollars! I don't want you money."

"What do you want Commander?"

"I think we should discuss this!" She was sitting in her car now and he had a chance to check out her tiny, compact body. She was wearing a two piece leopard print skirt and jacket. The skirt barely covered her upper thighs. Beneath the jacket was a dark brown pullover turtleneck. It showcased her very large breasts. His mouth watered as he took them in. Her shoulder length dark red hair and very bright red lips intrigued him also.

She smiled up at him; "Maybe we should, but another time!"

"Woo, woo, how am I supposed to get a hold of you?"

"I will find you, Harmon Rabb, I know where you work!" She put the car into gear and left. He was standing there as she drove away.

That same afternoon, Harm persuaded Sarah to leave work and go home and rest after what happened to Dalton. When they got there, she found her bedroom trashed, clothes all over the floor and a note on the wall in lipstick saying "Even God Forgives!"

They called Detective Coster, and he took a report. Harm found a bug on her phone that was planted in her apartment!"

The following day Francesca called Harm in his office; "Sorry I was rude yesterday. I'm only going to be in town a short while, can we have a drink tonight?" She knew he couldn't because of Admiral Chegwidden's cocktail party.

He told her that and she smiled to herself; "That sounds boring and stuffy, must you go?"

"Yeah sorry I have to!"

"Well maybe I'll see you sometime, Chow!"

Mac went back to Murphy's bar to look at the crime scene and ended up sitting at the bar. The bartender asked her if she wanted soda water with a squeezed of lime? She replied; "Yeah, and put some vodka in it!"

Sarah drank it down; she had another and another and came into the office drunk. She blew Harm off saying; "So I had a drink! It's not the end of the world! What are doing Harm?"

"I'm calling you a cab!"

"Oh Harmon Rabb Jr, so righteous, so pure, you've never had a weak moment in your life have you? Oh wait a minute, I forgot, Yeah you have had weak moments! The long lost father, neurotic Annie!"

He was pissed, "You know you're not just a drunk, you're a mean drunk!" He left the conference room, leaving Sarah there knowing she screwed up bigtime!

At the cocktail party that evening, Harm arrived late and A.J. asked Harm if the Major was with him and he replied; "No, I thought she'd be here already!"

A.J got everyone's attention; "The reason I had all of you here tonight is that I wanted all of you to meet someone!" He led his daughter into the room; "This is Francesca Peretti, my daughter!"

Harm's eyes nearly popped out of his head and Francesca was grinning from ear to ear. She was dressed in a gold lace cocktail dress. He walked up to her; "I'm Harmon Rabb, you look like someone who I bumped into recently!"

"Oh, someone nice I hope?"

"Oh no, not this one, she was cunning, diabolical even!"

She giggled; "I'm sorry, it was a very dirty trick! How can I make it up to you?"

"Welllll, I'll think of something!"

"I'm hoping you will Commander!"

"Please Ms. Peretti; call me Harm, all my friends do!"

"Oh so we are friends now huh? Well then, you must call me Francesca!"

"Well Francesca, I'm still waiting for your number and address. I have to turn it into my insurance company!"

"Oh Harm, are you really going to turn me in? Isn't there anything I can do to convince you to forget about that incident? She gave him a sexy pout, and before he answered, her tongue ran around those lush lips.

"Mmmmm Francesco, I guess we could meet later for that drink you spoke about earlier. We can negotiate a settlement over a drink or two after your father's cocktail party breaks-up. I still want your number Francesco."

She smiled up at him and reached for her clutch bag. She handed him her card and he took it from her.

Just then, Mac entered the house and he excused himself from Francesco. He moved over to Mac; "How are you doing, have you heard anything from Coster yet?"

"I'm fine Harm; I'm still waiting for a call from him. I just wanted to tell you again how sorry I am for getting drunk and lashing out at you. I know you were only trying to help me. Please excuse me, I have to talk to the Admiral and introduce myself to his daughter."

Harm talked with a couple of colleagues, he looked over at Sarah, who was now speaking to Francesca. Harm moved over to grab another beer and A.J came over to him; "Is Mac okay Commander? She said she is, but she hides things well, but not this time."

"She told me the same; she's waiting for a call from Detective Coster about her stalker."

"Excuse me Commander." He turned and entered his bedroom and closed the door behind him and locked it.

Harm moved back over to Francesca and they sparred back and forth and the sexual tension was growing by the second. They were talking for well over half an hour, just then he saw Mac rush out of A.J.'s bedroom, grabbing her coat, she hurried out. He turned to Francesca, I'll call you later, but I have to go and make sure Major Mackenzie is alright."

She planted a kiss on his cheek; "I'll be waiting for your call Harm!"

Harm hurried out and saw Sarah racing away in her car. Hurrying to his car, he tried to follow her, but lost her. Fortunately he had placed a tracker on her car earlier, but was several minutes behind her now.

He found where she was being held and as he climbed down the stairs, he saw shocked by Coster with a voltage Taser type gun. He was holding Mac, believing he was in love with her and that they were meant to be together. Coster was about to shoot Harm when Mac kicked over a bottle, distracting Coster and Harm was quick enough to pick up a large cardboard barrel and striking Coster, he was able to knock him out and free Mac.

As he untied Mac, he saw that Coster had poured nearly half a bottle of vodka down her throat and she was slightly drunk. He nearly carried her up the stairs and drove her to her apartment. He insisted on staying the night with her, but she said she was going to be alright. He protested, but she nearly shoved him out the door.

Harm stood outside her door, nearly went back inside and showed her how much she meant to him, but just them his cell phone went off, he looked at it and saw it was Francesca calling. He was conflicted, should he answer the phone or knock on Mac's door and insist he stay with her. The cell went off again and he answered it; "Hello Francesca, I was thinking it was too late to call you. I had an incident with Major Mackenzie and I was just leaving her apartment."

"Oh, so you are heading over here now? I'll be waiting in the hotel bar, see you when you get here. We have some negotiations to discuss!" She gave him a throaty chuckle and hung up her phone.

Harm was going to decline and knock on Mac's door, but she didn't give him a chance to do so. He decided he's let Mac rest seeing she was safe now and he hurried to his car and the hotel.

When he arrived at the hotel lounge, he scanned the large, nearly empty seating area and spotted Francesca in a dark, secluded corner. He couldn't miss her, her large smile lit up the dark lounge. Walking over to her, he was about to sit across from her, but she grabbed him by the sleeve of his jacket and urged him to sit next to her.

"Harm, do not be afraid, I don't bite...much!"

He took a seat beside her and immediately felt her warm, lush thigh pressed against his. He scooted a little, but was now sitting on the edge of the cushion with nowhere to go. "Francesca. I'm not sure this is a good idea. Your father is my commanding officer. He'd kill me if he even thought there was anything going on between the two of us."

"Commander, we're here to discuss the settlement of our little mishap. There isn't anything going on between us...yet!" She giggled and called the waiter over. "What would you like to drink Harm?"

He looked up at the waiter; "Do you have any hemlock? I'll have a draft beer, whatever you have, thank you!" Turning back to Francesca, she was running her finger around the rim of her rocks glass and smiling at him.

"Do I make you uncomfortable Harmon Rabb Jr?"

"Not you Francesca, it's your father I'm worried about?"

"You have nothing to worry about Harm, he is home and by now in bed." She gave him a wicked smile; "Someplace I believe I should be soon. Would you be so kind to escort me up to my room? I know I'm being silly, but in a large city as Washington DC, with all of the crime in these large U.S. cities, I'd feel more comfortable, if I had a strapping Naval Commander insuring no one is lurking in the stairwell or hallways!"

He knew this was going to be a no win situation, well maybe not, but in some instances it sure as hell could have a disastrous ending. "I'd be honored to assist you Francesca, just let me finish my beer and pay the tab."

"No reason to Harm, I already had a running tab with the hotel, expense account and all that you know? Come; let's go up to my room."

"You know we haven't discussed the accident yet?"

She giggled; "We can discuss it over a bottle of wine I have chilling in my room, come, let's go!" She urged him out of the booth, her hand was on his thigh and she giggled again when he jumped out.

It was a rather uncomfortable ride up in the elevator as the stood there in silence. When the door opened he followed her and he couldn't seem to take his eyes off her lush ass and shapely legs. He mumbled to himself; "Get your act together Harm, Chegwidden will have your balls on a platter if he ever found out you were in his daughter's hotel room." He smiled that sick smile to her when she handed him her key-card to allow him to open it.

Harm opened the door and handed her card back to her. He turned to leave and she stopped him; "Please Commander, would you please check and make sure the room is empty? I have this phobia about entering a hotel room at night alone."

He nodded and checked the room and finding no one, turned to Francesca, she had come up behind him and they were now inches apart; "Aw Francesca, it seems to be clear. If there isn't anything else I think I should leave. I don't want to impose and I should check with the Major and make sure she's alright. I know she had a harrowing evening."

"Nonsense Harm, it's still early and on a Friday evening, you'll just head back to your lonely apartment. Please stay and keep me company. I have a very nice Italian wine, you can open it for me and we can let it breathe. While it's breathing, we can discuss your insurance claim."

He let out a nervous chuckle; "Seems the government will fit the bill for the accident seeing it involved naval personnel and an Admiral's daughter. I was just pulling your leg to get to know you better."

She smiled; "Well Commander, it worked and now that you got my attention, what are you going to do about it? Are you now skittish because the Admiral is my father?"

He frowned; "I have to say, that has something to do with it Francesca. I'd hate to get on your father's bad side. I have enough trouble staying on his good side, just from the things that occur at JAG."

She stepped even closer and placing her flat hands in his chest, she slowly ran them up and down his chest and back to his shoulders. Standing up on her tip-toes, she wound her arms around his neck and whispered; "Don't you worry about pa-pa, I can handle him and I won't tell, if you won't!" Before he could reply, she pulled his head down and she planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. Those luscious red lips parted and she darted her tongue in and out of his. She allowed him to follow her tongue and she sucked playfully on his tongue as it flicked out around her oral cavity.

Harm was lost and he knew it. He crushed his lips to hers and ran his fingers through her tousled auburn locks. Clutching at the back of her head, he tilted her head slightly and forced even more of his tongue into her mouth. He groaned out when she sucked harder and nipped lightly on his tongue.

Francesca broke the kiss and taking him by the hand let him to the bed that was already turned down by housekeeping. She spun around and lifting the curly dark red hair from her neck, she whispered out in her sexy, Italian accent; "Would you please unzip me?"

He was drooling, just thinking about bedding this sexy Italian; "No reason to rush things Francesca, but keep your hands where they are!" He lowered his mouth and attacked her lily white skin. His mouth moved all over her bare shoulders and along her slinky, sexy neck. When she turned her head, he locked lips with her again and reaching up, slowly drew the twin tiny straps off her shoulders. He found the zipper on the back of her lace covered dress and drew it down painstakingly slow. When it hit the bottom of the track, he tugged at the slack straps and it fell about her waist. Giving it another tug and it fluttered to the floor and puddled about her tiny feet. He saw how excited she was and he decided to make her do what he wanted now. "Turn around Francesca; I want to see just how lovely you look."

She turned around slowly and placed her hand on her hips and turned from side to side. She was standing there in her strapless bra, matching black lace panties, thigh high black stockings and fuck me gold heels. Her lily white skin made him wonder if she was a true redhead.

"Okay Francesca, reach back and pop open your bra. I want to see those rosy red nipples and my mouth is watering to feast upon them."

She had a sexy throaty laugh and reached back with one hand and with the flick of her fingers, the bra slackened and with the shake of her upper body, the bra dropped to the floor, she kicked it aside and Harm was now sure she was a true redhead. Her full B sized tits stood high; her puffy bright pink nipples were surrounded by even larger pink areoules. "Well Harm, what are you waiting for? I thought you wanted to feast upon these?" Her hands came up and hefted her gorgeous orbs of flesh.

His hands went to his pants and popping them open and lowering the zipper he whispered out to Francesca; "Okay, how about getting on your knees and wrap those luscious lips around my cock. I've been imagining that since you ran onto me at the JAG parking lot."

She stepped forward and slid his jacket off. She raked her nails across his chest and down to his erect cock. She smiled up at him as she slowly sank to her knees; "I still contend that you ran into me Harm!"

"Whatever Francesca, but I WILL be running into you soon, over and over again, but not until you wrap those...oh yeah Francesca, just like that!" His fingers fisted her dark auburn hair and closed his eyes as he took in the exquisite feeling of her hot, wet mouth, tongue and lips play all over his cock.

She looked up at him with those dark brown eyes and smiled up at him as she began to play with him. Her tongue rolled around and around the large helmeted head. Her tongue swept up and drew a couple drops of pearly white pre-cum from his cock and running it around her lips, she drew it into her mouth and returned for more. She grabbed a hold of his cock and pressing it against his belly; she dipped down and flicked out at the sack holding his cum filled nuts. Dipping lower she slipped her saliva coated tongue between his cheeks and stabbed at his puckered hole. Her hand stroked his cock harder; she followed her hand with her tongue, painting a line of wetness up to the crown. She opened her mouth wide and let out a stream of saliva flow from her lips and she let out a couple bursts of hot air all over the head. She looked up at him with those gorgeous dark brown eyes again and with a sly smile on her lips, they puckered and she lowered her head and slowly drew the head into her mouth. She drew more and more into her mouth. When she felt it bump against her throat, she withdrew and was gasping for breath.

Harm grabbed the back of her head in his fists; "Put your hands behind your back Francesca, I'm going to fuck your face and you better not back off, you understand?"

She nodded and locked her hands together behind her back. She opened her mouth and took a deep breath. She tilted her head back and waited for Harm.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds