JAG Revisited Pt. 04

"Mmmmm, that sounds interesting, I think I'm going to enjoy your explorations. Now just lay back Sarah and let me begin my searches." He playfully placed the heel of his hand on her forehead and pushed her back into the mattress. He leaned down and slid his hands back between her heaving tits, using the backs of both hands, his knuckles brushed against the inner mounds of flesh. He then caressed the tops of her tits and sliding around to the outer sides, he pushed them together. He lowered his head and closed his lips over the twin nipples and not sucking, his tongue flicked back and forth from one to the other. He did this over and over again and Mac caressed his nearly bald head with her hands, urging him to suck and not play with her.

He abandoned her tits and planted tiny kisses down her flat, washboard stomach as his hands were caressing her legs from ankles, up to her pussy. He couldn't tease her any longer; he was drawn to those luscious fat lips between her legs. He ran his index finger through them and his finger was covered in her creamy juices. He took his cum coated finger and fed it to Sarah.

She sucked greedily at it and even after it was spotless, she continued to suck on his digit. She wanted him to know what was in store for him when she sucked on his cock. She sucked harder and nibbled at it when she felt his tongue begin to flick up and down her dripping hole. She let go of her finger when she opened her mouth and let out a gasp.

A.J.'s fingers from one hand captured her fat nipple and began to roll and tweak her sensitive nub. His other hand was teasing her hole, while his tongue uncovered her clit and began to worry it. He slid two and then a third finger into her cunt and her hips were humping his hand and mouth, as she raced towards an orgasm.

Sarah crushed his head as her thighs closed around it and drew him tighter to her pussy. She was groaning louder and was panting uncontrollably; "Oh yessssss A.J. more, faster, oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Her hips were thrusting upward and her hands were fisting the sheets and letting out a long guttural moan, she exploded all over his fingers and tongue.

He felt her legs slacken around his head and pulling his slimy fingers from her cunt; he slid them lower and found her puckered hole. My god Sarah, I've always loved your ass. I finally get to examine it and play with it. He slid out from between her thighs and rolled her over. He slid up her body and covered her slender, tapered back and pressed his firm, well-muscled body upon hers. He nuzzled her neck and rained kisses all over her neck, shoulders and upper back. His hands were caressing her entire body, setting fires everywhere he touched.

Sarah was just lying there, still trying to recuperate from her first orgasm. She loved having his firm body pressed against her. She could feel his stiff cock leaving a line of pre-cum on her thighs and on her firm ass cheeks. Her eyes fluttered open when she felt his hands caressing her tits that were squashed against the mattress.

A.J. slid lower, painting a line of saliva down her spine, to the base of her spine. When he reached the gorgeous mounds of her ass, he nipped at them and he felt her jump and wiggle her ass. She let out a gasp when he parted her lush ass cheeks and he slid his thick, wet tongue down her crack until he reached her puckered hole. He stabbed at it and stiffening his tongue, he began to plunge it in and out of it over and over again.

Sarah arched her ass up against his invading tongue and humped up and down as she shook and shivered. She let out a long grunt when she felt his hand snake between her thighs and began to finger-fuck her once again. She was moaning constantly as she raced towards yet another orgasm.

A.J. pulled his tongue from her asshole and replaced it with his longest finger. He slowly sank it to his palm, at the same time he sank two fingers into her cunt. He felt her quiver and shake and felt her cover his fingers with another dose of her cum.

After Sarah finished cumming, she struggled to escape from under A.J and succeeding, she clamored to the vacant side of the bed. She shook her finger at A.J. "Okay that's enough for now, now it's your turn A.J. It's my turn to play and explode, onto your back, and please keep your hands off of me till I say so."

She placed her face close to his cock and ran her hands up and down his thick, extremely long, stiff cock. She examined it and passed it from one hand to the other, getting closer and closer to it. She looked up at A.J and could see he wanted to touch her, but she shook her head no. She let out a puff of hot air on his cock and did it several times. She could feel him get even stiffer. She pushed his cock up against his belly and sliding down on the bed, she settled between his legs. Her tongue flicked out and began to caress and lick on his huge balls that were in his crinkled sack. She drew first one nut into her mouth, her tongue flicked and stabbed at it. She rolled it around in her hot mouth and began sucking on it gently. Mac let it pop out of her mouth and then drew the other ball into her mouth. She gave it the same attention; all the while she was stroking his huge cock as slow as possible. She applied more pressure to his cock and when she reached the tip, the back of her hand was covered with A.J.'s pre-cum. She switched hands and popped the ball out of her mouth and making sure he was watching, she licked the cum that was on the back of her hand. She did this slowly and she felt his shiver when a string of his cum clung to her hand and her tongue. She ran her tongue around and around the tiny puddle and licked it all up.

Sarah loved this; she slid her hand back up to the head and smeared it all over her palm. She began sliding the slick hand up and down. She followed this with her ruby red lips. She parted them and placing them at the base of his cock, she wrapped them around his girth and began running them up and down, up and down several times. Each upward slide, she's spread her lips even more, attaching more of her lush lips to his cock. She continued doing this and added her slippery, wet tongue to the mix, and she could feel his cock jerk as she nearly drew the cum from his aching balls.

Sarah pulled back and stared at his cock; it was completely drenched in her saliva and had streaks of her lipstick all over it. She rose-up slightly and hovering over the huge mushroomed head. She opened her mouth and let out a stream of saliva out. It hit the head and ran down the shaft. She stroked him faster and when her hand reached the base of his cock, she lowered her head and enveloped the glistening, red head. Her cheeks were concaved as she sucked hard and lowered her head taking more of his cock into her mouth. When it hit the back of her throat, she gagged slightly and pulled back, but just enough to allow his cock to pulse in her mouth. She began to suck even harder and her tongue flicked around and around the thick shaft. Her slender fingers continued to stroke the exposed portion of his cock. Opening her mouth a little, she allowed another stream of saliva to escape from her mouth. She used that to lubricate and stroke his cock even faster.

A.J. was at wits end, he thrust his hips upward sending more of his cock onto her mouth. He let out a loud grunt and disobeying her orders, he gripped her gorgeous, damp dark locks in his fingers and holding her firmly over his cock, he exploded. He send stream, after hot creamy stream of cum down her throat. He felt her swallow as fast as she could, but couldn't keep up and two tiny dribbles of cum escaped out of corners of her wide-spread lips.

Her dark sultry eyes were lidded in lust and stared up at him as she took the last of his huge orgasm. Finally draining his nuts dry, she popped her lips from his still swollen shaft and smacking her lips chuckled; "Mmmm, that was tasty, after all that happened this evening, I didn't get a chance to eat anything. That huge, tasty load should keep me from starving, that is, until I can coax another load from those swollen nuts of yours!"

A.J. grabbed her by the arms and drew her up to his sweat covered body. He tenderly ran his fingers through her sexy hair and kissed the tip of her nose. "You know Mac; we don't have to do anything else. I came over here to make sure you were alright. How about I whip us up something to eat? I'm not sure if an Admiral's semen is considered one of the major food groups."

"I'm sorry A.J., but I don't cook very much, I normally order take out."

"Okay, how about some Chinese, we can have a bite to eat and discuss what happened tonight?"

"Sounds amazing A.J., it is okay to still call you that, right Sir? What did you want to discuss, what happened tonight with Coster or what happened here between the two of us?"

He smiled weakly and whispered; "Both Sarah and yes, it's okay to call me A.J., at least here, out of uniform and I don't mean naked, out of uniform. Now where is that carry out menu?"

She climbed out of bed and picked up a robe as she left the bedroom. She returned with the menu and her lush body covered by a tiny silk robe. She handed him the menu; "Let me know what you'd like, I'll place the order!"

He looked her up and down; "My god Sarah, you are one extremely beautiful woman! Ah, I'm sort of underdressed here!"

She giggled and turned to the bathroom and returned with a large oversized terrycloth robe; "It's extremely large on my, it may cover most of you, but..." Looking down at his still stiff cock, pointed her chin towards his cock smiled; "I don't think it will cover that! I don't have anything large enough to hide that and that suits me just fine!"

He laughed and shook his head; "At ease Major, this will do just fine for the time being!" He took the menu and moved to the phone; And for you Sarah?"

"She looked at his cock sticking out of the large robe; "Mmmmm what I want isn't on the menu, but I'll have an egg roll and some Lo Mein!"

He called the restaurant, placed the order and followed her out to the livingroom. They both took a seat on the large sofa and she poured her guts out about the events of this evening."

"I can't believe Commander Rabb didn't stay with you tonight."

"Oh he wanted to Sir, but I insisted he leave. I nearly had to throw him out."

"Well Sarah, better this way, but just you remember, I'm a Navy Seal and I think you'd have a difficult time throwing me out."

She snuggled up in his arms and looking up into his eyes with those large dark eyes whispered; "I might have to tackle you Admiral if you tried to leave. I have no intentions of throwing you out tonight, or any other night you come a knocking on my door."

Just them there was a knock on the door and A.J. went to answer it, his erection had receded and he took the food and gave the delivery guy a handsome tip. He opened the bag and placed the cartons on the table as Sarah went and got drinks. He handed Mac her food and chopsticks and they ate and talked and laughed.

Sarah cleared the table and returned with a couple new drinks. The air got very serious all of a sudden and placing his drink on the coffee table, he took Mac in his arms and pulled her into his embrace. He placed her head on his chest and he gently caressed her slim, trim back.

Sarah looked up at him with those gorgeous dark brown eyes and licking her lips whispered; "A.J., please take me into the bedroom and do what you will to me, I'm yours tonight!"

He gathered her up in his arms and standing, kissed her on the forehead, her closed eyes, her cheeks and then those luscious full lips; "Oh Sarah, I'm going to make passionate love to you. We're going to take our sweet time and make sure we excite and satisfy our every yearning. In the morning I'm going to start all over again and then I'm going to fuck you the way you and only you deserve!"

She wrapped her arms around his strong neck; "What are we waiting for, time is a wasting!"

He nearly tripped hurrying to the bedroom, once there he gently placed her on the unmade bed and watched her stretch out and when she raised her arms to beckon him, she sucked in her breath, when she saw him strip off his robe, her eyes went directly to his stiff, fat cock between his legs.

A.J. climbed onto the bed and gripping her ankles, he parted her legs. He looked up and watched the tiny robe part and he caught a glimpse of her treasure between those luscious thighs. Sliding his hands upward, they parted even more on their own and when he reached her thighs, he heard her let out a tiny groan and watched her rip open her robe, exposing herself to his gaze.

Sarah watched in nervous anticipation as his hands inched closer and closer to her already dripping pussy. She placed the back of her hand to her mouth and bit down on it to stifle a groan when he finally came in contact with her fat, puffy cuntlips. She threw her head back and let out a loud groan; "Oh yesssssssss A.J., eat it, eat my pussy and make me cum. I want it so wet so when you slide that monstrous cock of yours in me, I'll be able to ride it without it ripping me in two!" she bit her lower lip and saliva began running out of the corners of her mouth.

A.J. was on a mission, just like when he was a Seal. He attacked, but not without control. He flicked up and down the fleshy lips. He couldn't believe how slick and slippery they were already. He parted them with his tongue and darted in and out several times. He uncovered her clit and began sucking on it gently, as he slid first one and then a second finger into her oozing pussy. He had to hold her down, because she was bucking so hard, she nearly broke his neck from her strong thighs. He held on for dear life through her first orgasm.

She petted his head as she felt him ease up on her quaking slit. She tried to direct him upward, but she knew he wasn't finished with her pussy just yet. She let her legs drift from his back as she took a cleansing breath and waited for his second assault, she didn't have to wait long.

A.J. planted tiny kisses along her sweet inner thighs. He seemed to Sarah like he had half a dozen hands, they were everywhere at once. He slid them up and down her tapered legs, squeezing her uplifted ass and slid up her torso to her flat belly and heaving breasts. He heard her grunt out in pleasure as he captured both of her fat, hard tipped nipples and tugged and twisted them. He pulled them to the point of pain, but he saw her revel in it. Letting go of them, he resumed his assault on her pussy. He parted her fat lips and stabbed once again at the bubbling hole. He slipped a finger in and alternated with slow gently probing, to fast vigorous pumping in and out.

He pulled his finger out of her pussy and it was dripping with her creamy juices. He lowered his lips to her hole again and took long, slow licks from asshole to clit. He did this over and over and over again. He could tell she was close to cumming again. His saliva gathered at her puckered hole and he wiggled his cum coated finger at the starred hole. Applying pressure, he felt the elastic ring give way and he gingerly slid the fat finger into her puckered hole.

Sarah rolled her head from side to side and began bucking her hips, she wanted deeper penetration, his incisive teasing was driving her insane. She let out a loud grunt and fell back to the bed and every nerve in her body was stretched to the breaking point and letting out an even louder groan, she shook violently as she started cumming once again.

A.J. knew she was there and to make it even more intense, he began pumping his finger in and out of her tight asshole as fast as he could. At the same time, he sucked her clit between his lips and flicked his tongue around and around it. He shoved two fingers into her pussy at the same time and scraping against the inner walls of her womb, he worked feverously at her G-spot. Using his upper body, he tried desperately to hold her in place as he felt her deflate and cum again, this time it was even more intense than the last one. He was rewarded with something Sarah rarely did; she squirted her slimy juices all over his face and neck. He lapped at her hole and reveled at the amount of cum she produced.

She came down from her intense orgasm; he gently caressed and soothed her aching body. He rained tiny kisses all over her drenched thighs. He moved upward, across her heaving belly and planted tiny, sucking kisses on her large swaying tits, covered in sweat. He settled between her legs and resting partly on her body, but mostly on his forearms, he tenderly swept a couple of stray, damp locks of hair from her forehead and began planting several wet, warm kisses on her face, neck and ears.

He smiled down at her and whispered; "My god Sarah, you are one very special woman. I've never seen a woman who gave herself so freely to her body and allowed another to bring such joy and pleasure to herself and the person loving her. I could stay exactly where I am forever!"

She smiled weakly at him; "Oh A.J., I just held on for the ride. You are the master! I never had someone who could draw from me such a reaction. You did things and you drew things from me, I never knew were possible. I hate to see what else you have in store for me!"

He chuckled; "Oh you'd hate huh? What, didn't you enjoy what just occurred? Would you like to quit now while you're ahead?"

She wrapped her arms around his back and tightened; "Oh no, you're not going anywhere! I guess it was a poor choice of words on my part. I should have said, I can't wait to see what comes next... better?"

He nodded slowly and lowered his mouth down to hers. It was open waiting for him to claim hers and when they met, they meshed and the kiss grew more passionate by the second.

Sarah had her hands around him; her hands were sliding up his neck and holding his head firmly in place against hers. She darted her tongue in and out of his mouth. She teased him, by sucking on his tongue and felt him retreating into his mouth. She followed and she danced across his lips and into his mouth. She groaned and moaned when he sucked on her tongue, nipped and nibbled at it and when she retreated again, he sucked on her lip and she let out a gasp when she felt his cock shift between her legs. Her eyes rolled back in her head when she realized his hand slipped down between the two of them and gripping his cock, he positioned it at the entrance to her extremely wet pussy.

A.J. knew this was the moment of reckoning, he felt her fat lips envelope the large straining tip of his cock. He slid downward and it was his turn to let out a moan as he felt her tight walls clutch at the first couple inches of his shaft. He could not believe how hot and tight she was, even though she was extremely lubricated. Taking a deep breath, A.J. sent another couple of inches into her tightly wound body.

Sarah let out a long breath of air and clutched at his back, raking her nails across it. She sank her teeth into his shoulder blade and she felt him jerk and drove another inch or two into her. She had never, ever been stretched this wide-open before. She knew Harm was thick and long, but A.J. was quite a bit thicker, and as for his length, she had yet to accept his complete shaft. She was getting used to his girth and was urging his on; "Come on A.J., give it to me! I want it all, don't you dare pull back until you've sank all of that glorious cock into my sweet little pussy!" She wrapped her legs around his firm body and began pounding her heels into his back and ass cheeks; "Give it to me; I want to experience all of you Admiral. I submit to you, fuck the living shit out of your Major, Sir!"

He was beyond himself, she made him lose all control, and a Seal never does that, but they were never subjected to such a challenge as Major Sarah Mackenzie's luscious, gorgeous body before either.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds