JAG Revisited Pt. 04

With a growl, he reared back and drove headlong into her receptive pussy. He bottomed-out and he felt her shake and begin to spasm. He was beyond holding back and he knew she was racing towards another orgasm. He began to pump in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. Sweat was dripping off his body and landed on her equally sweaty body. He could feel her heels kicking wildly at his back and ass. He latched onto one of her large swaying tits and sucked vigorously at the stiff bud crowning her large mound of flesh. Biting down at it, he felt her teeth sink again into his shoulder. Sucking harder on her tit, he drove deeper and deeper into her cunt and he could feel her cervix crushing up against his cockhead.

Sarah was about to explode, she saw a flash of bright light and suddenly everything went black. She seemed to be drifting on a cloud, where everything was moving in slow motion and she was at peace, but at the same time, total bliss.

A.J. was beyond control and pounded in and out of Sarah's slack body, he could feel her heavy breathing and her cunt pulsating around his cock. This spurred him on even more and pulling off her tit, he held her arms out wide and shoved his cock into her, and just as he shot over the edge of the cliff, and began cumming like never before, he noticed her eyes were closed and unresponsive. He stopped fucking her and now balls deep in her, he send blast after blast into her. He turned her slack face towards him and covering her mouth his own, he blew a deep breath into her lungs.

Sarah suddenly shook and coughed and pulling her arms free from A.J.'s clutches, wrapped her arms around him and hugged him as hard as she could and sucked on his lips that were covering his. "Oh A.J., that was without a doubt the most amazing orgasm I've ever experienced. I came so hard, I passed out and I was floating on a cloud! Thank you, thank you; you are what every woman dreams of!"

He slowly rose up from her lush body; they were both covered in sweat. "Sarah, how can we ever be Admiral and Major again! I'll never, ever see you as my subordinate again. You are such a treasure and I can't see giving you up!"

She rained kisses all over his face, neck and chest. She giggled when she felt his cock leap in her pussy and she wiggled her hips back to let him know she felt it; "You will never have to, you have been and always will be someone very, very special and near and dear to my heart!"

"What about you and Harm, Sarah?"

"Who knows, it's only been two years and we've been dancing around it for as long as I've known him. Do I think we belong together, yes, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for him? Even if we eventually get together, on a permanent basis, I'll always want you in my life. Promise me A.J., even if you or I find someone else, we'll be up front with our partners and make sure we'll always have this special bond together."

"That sounds amazing Mac, but not realistic. Would I like for it to continue, sure, but let's not make promises neither of us have the ability or right to keep. Why don't we just keep it light and a secret, for mine, but most of all for your career for now. I don't want to jeopardize your career for me. Now how about another round, maybe a little slower this time?"

"That was what I had planned last time, but things got so heated and out of control, hell let's give it a shot and just wing it!"

Before he could reply, Sarah used her leverage, she grabbed hold of his one arm and pushing on it, rolled him over and she was now poised over his lean, well-muscled body. She straddled his hips, his re-awakening cock still imbedded in her cunt. She planted her hands flat on his hairy chest and drawing her legs up beside his hips, she began rising and lowering her body on his cock.

A.J. just lay there smiling up at her. He took in the gorgeous sight of her luscious body as it shook and swayed above him. He loved how her hair had dried, large comb marks ran through her hair and her large brown eyes were focused on him. He loved how her full red lips were parted, and she licked them as she sucked in as much air into her lungs as she could. His gaze drifted to her perfect tits, they bounced about on her chest as she began picking up the pace. He reached up and cupped both mounds of flesh and his thumbs flicked back and forth across the crowns and catching them between his index fingers and thumbs, he rolled and tugged at them causing her to let out another moan and throw her head back and force her hips to thrust harder against his cock buried deep in her snatch.

A.J. grabbed hold of her head and pulled her down to him. Their lips meet and the kiss was quickly growing more heated by the second. They seemed to fight for supremacy and he won out when he thrust his hips upward, sending his cock to areas of her pussy that were foreign to a cock ever before.

Sarah ripped her mouth from his and sitting up, began to thrust her hips forwards and backwards, from side to side and every which way she could to accept more of his cock into her pussy.

She was on the verge of cumming again and A.J. knew it. Without notice, in a split second, he lifted Sarah from his cock, rolled her over and was immediately shoving his cock back into her with her on her hands and knees. He slapped her ass playfully and when he saw how she reacted to it, he did it again and again. He picked up the pace and the orgasm she was so close to having was back and peaked out when he slipped a finger into her ass and fucked both of her holes at the same time.

Sarah collapsed to the bed, pinned to the bed; she came over and over again. As one orgasm waned, another, even strong took over and she was panting uncontrollably. She was beyond thinking rationally, her body took over and even though she was exhausted, her body pushed back against his cock and fingers imbedded in her two holes.

A.J. was past the point of no return. He slammed into her body and watched his cock and now two fingers, sliding in and out of her pussy and asshole. He pulled his fingers out of her ass. He slapped her hard and drove even faster into her. Her cunt was now making obscene sounds of sucking and slurping as the tight fit, along with her copious amounts of fluids dripping from it, made a vacuum and with each thrust, more squirted out. He lost it, and added even more fluids shooting from his cock into her worn-out pussy. Beyond exhausted, A.J. collapsed against her, pinning her body to the damp sheets.

They lay there joined together by his cock and their bodily fluids. After what seemed like an eternity, A.J. rose up and slowly pulled his wilting cock from her pussy.

"Nooooooooooooo A.J., leave it in. Oh fuck I'll never get enough of that cock! Please put it back in and roll over onto your side. I want to fall asleep knowing it's in me!"

When he heard her say that, he was shocked to see it began to stiffen and firm up. He rolled over onto his side and drew her to his body. He raised her one, slick leg and resting it atop his upper leg, he pushed forward and he easily slid into her oozing cunt. He pushed forward and sent nearly all of his cock into her. He drew her sweat covered body to his and holding her tight, planted several soft kisses on her shoulder and back. The next thing he realized, it was light outside and there was a pair of hot, wet lips sliding up and down his cock.

A.J.'s eyes opened and he stared down at the smiling, twinkling eyes of Sarah, her lips were stretched wide around his rapidly growing cock. He gently ran his fingers through her tousled hair; "Mmmmm, what a fantastic way to be awakened in the morning. Please Sarah, let me visit the bathroom. I need to relieve myself or you'll get more than a load of my cum!"

She popped off his cock; "Oh now we're really getting into the kinky shit aren't we A.J.?"

He returned and his cock was flaccid. He looked down at her, she was sitting back against the headboard, she had one hand cradling one of her large tits, she was strumming the nipple, while her other hand was petting her pussy.

"Oh look A.J.; he's all soft and droopy, looks like I have my work cut out for me huh? Why don't you crawl up here and stand before me."

A.J. stepped onto the bed and stood before her. He grabbed her hands and planted them above her head, against the wall; "If you're going to suck me off Sarah, I want you to lick it, suck it and swallow me without using your hands."

While he was in the bathroom, she brushed out her hair; she re-applied her make-up and put on a fresh coat of blood-red lipstick. Smiling up at A.J., she licked her wet looking lips. Her eyes were smoking with lust as she leaned forward and sticking out her tongue; she flicked it out and ran it around and around the fat head. She let out a laugh when she saw it jump and sway. It began to swell and stiffen. She turned her head to the side and catching the shaft with her tongue; she latched her lips to it and began to run her tongue from the large mushroomed head down to the root. She looked like a fish latching onto a large worm and her tongue broke the seal of her lips and leaning lower, she caught the underside and ran her head back and forth several times.

Pulling away, a large string of saliva clung to her lips and his cock. Sarah sucked on it and drew it back into her mouth. She looked up at A.J. and she closed her eyes as he reached down and caressed her soft auburn hair with his fingers. She opened her mouth and caught the head between her lips and flattening out her tongue she bobbed up and down, coating his cock with her saliva.

"Oh fuck Mac, you better slow down or I'm going to paint your face with my cum."

"Mmmmm, that is exactly what I want A.J. After last night, my pussy is so sore, I couldn't take any more. Just to let you know there isn't anything I'd like better right now than to fuck this gorgeous cock of yours. You more than satisfied me last night and for many nights to come. Just one other thing A.J., I WILL let you know when I recover, I will be letting you know and I definitely will be expecting a repeat performance. Now, that being said A.J., get ready to paint my face with your cum. I want it as nasty as possible; I'll be taking a shower afterwards, so nothing is too nasty!"

A.J had fire in his eyes. Just hearing her say she wanted it nasty was enough to set him off. He gripped the back of her head and forced it down upon his straining cock. He face fucked her and he went a little too deep and it caused her to gag and cough. Her eyes began to tear up, but she wasn't about to back off. "Okay Sarah, you can use your hands, you have carte blanche, just get ready to be drenched in cum!"

She didn't say a word; she just used her actions to prove she was ready. She attacked his cock; she took the slimy cock in her hand and stroked it up and down several times. Her saliva was flying all over her naked tits. She took the cock sand ran it all over her face; she couldn't get enough of it. Sarah stopped and poised over the head and catching his eyes, she smiled wickedly and opened her mouth as slow as possible.

She couldn't move any slower, as if in slow-motion, she drew the head into her mouth. Taking a deep breath, she took inch by inch into her mouth. Her eyes bugged out of her head when her one hand wrapped around his cock touch her lips. She had nearly all of his cock down her throat and letting out a squeal, she pulled off his cock in one swift move. His cock was coated with her thick throat mucus and now she worked his cock like a woman possessed. She bobbed up and down faster and faster; both her mouth and hand, stroking and sucking his cock was a blur. Her tits bounced and swayed as she put her entire body into it.

A.J. threw his head back and let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming Sarah, get ready. You stroke it and point it where you want it!" He was panting and let out a scream as he started cumming.

Sarah stroked it one last time and opening her mouth, she took the first spurt onto her tongue and lips. The next one hit her cheek and up onto her forehead and into her hair. Spurt after spurt covered her beautiful face. It was a veil of vanilla frosting covering nearly every square inch of her face. Her hair looked like a cream rinse treatment and it dripped down her chin, down her neck and covered the tops of her large swaying tits.

A.J. was spent and he fell back onto the bed and lay there basking in the afterglow of an intense orgasm. He looked at Sarah and began laughing uncontrollably. "Oh my god Sarah, I'm so, so sorry. What a fucking, but such a sexy, sexy mess!"

"Mmmmm A.J., just what I wanted. I've learned that the male sperm is very, very good for the skin. If that's true, I'm going to have the softest skin and glossiest hair in the JAG office. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm hitting the shower, want to join me?"

He shook his head; "I'll join you, but not till you wash all of that down the drain.

They frolicked in the shower, had some clean fun and drying off, had a bite to eat. When they finished, A.J dressed and drew a scantily clad Sarah into his arms. He kissed her tenderly; "I have to go and get Francesca to the airport. I wish I could stay the entire week-end, but I'll be waiting for that call for an even longer repeat performance from one very, very sexy Major!"

She kissed him back; "Oh you will and I'll expect an even harder fucking from a very studly Admiral. Now get, before Francesca calls and I get in trouble."

Harm sat back, his mouth was open and was silent and he looked stunned. "My god Mac, that was astounding! If you had that good of a time with A.J., why are you here with me?"

She looked hurt and fought back the tears: "How can you ask such a thing? You've always been the person I wanted to end up with. Just because I had some mind-blowing sex with the Admiral; that has nothing to do with how I feel about you. That pisses me off Harm!! I thought we were telling exactly what happened, it's no hotter than your escapades and if this is how you're going to react, I don't want to continue this!" She started to roll off the bed, but Harm caught her.

"You're right Sarah, please forgive me! That was so hot; I sort of got jealous and sort of inadequate. It won't happen again. I have one question Mac. I remember that Monday morning after your abduction by Coster. You and the Admiral were in the coffee room and when I came in, the two of you looked a little uneasy. I was wondering, was that because of that wild week-end you had with A.J.?"

She cleared her throat; "Yeah Harm, it was. We had mixed feeling, we wanted to attack one another and at the same time, we didn't know exactly how to act around each other. It took us a couple of weeks to work things out. I think that was why he sent with you on that Jimmy Blackhorse case. He just wanted me out of the office, till he could figure out how to act around me at the office."

"That makes sense; I thought there was an uneasy air around the two of you, at least now I know why. Listen, it's getting late, how about some carry-out and let's get to bed early. What do you say we skip these stories tomorrow and head to the airport and take Sarah up for a spin?"

"That sounds great Harm; I guess I could use a day to think about my next affair. Right now I'm having a hard time putting the next couple in order, how about you?"

He smiled; "Oh no Mac, I know exactly who the next affair was with, but you'll have to wait till Monday after work to find out who it's with. Does this mean we have to wait till Monday for some hot sex with you?"

She nodded, "Oh yeah you do Harm, especially how you reacted to my affair with Admiral Chegwidden, now up and order me some Lo Mein!"

*****

Hope you all enjoy these stories, more hot stories to come. Please vote and your comments are welcomed and encouraged.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 373 milliseconds