Katja Pt. 07

She pushed him over on his back and laid on top of him. She rubbed her wet pussy lips up and down his cock while she kissed him, her body melting against his as his cock head bumped against her clit. She slid up a little more and Erik felt he tail wrap around the base of his cock to hold it steady as she slid her pussy over his head and down his shaft making both of them shudder from the feel of her pussy around his cock. Then she pushed herself up until she was sitting on him and started to rock her body making his cock slide in and out of her.

Erik was in heaven as he felt her slide up and down on him. He reached down and stroked her hips and slid his hands up to cup her breasts and tease her nipples. As he did this he felt her tail tickle his balls than wrap around them. He moaned out her name, "Oh Gods kitten that always feels sooo good when you do that. But I'm not going to last very long with you doing that."

The "That" came out a little higher than normal as she squeezed his balls and tighten her grip on his cock. Then Katja grinned at him evilly and said purring, "Ummmm, I know my love, that's why I'm doing it. You made me feel better, so now it's your turn. We both need this."

Erik knew he was close, making love to Katja always put him into sensory overload. She was doing so many things to him at one time, that the feeling was indescribable. She clamped down on his cock, her tail squeezed his balls, and her warm soft hands stroked him all at the same time. That was all it took to throw him over the edge. He moaned her name and told her he was cumming. He could feel his cock throb as she tightened and released her grip on it.

Katja grinned with satisfaction as she made her mate climax once again. She loved how his cock throbbed in her as he climaxed. She pulled him up to her and rocked some more making his cock rub against her clit. She was close herself even though she had climaxed only a little bit ago. But she adored making love to her mate like this and it made her climax faster, also she was still randy. She finally shuddered and told him she was cumming again.

Erik knew from her shaking and the fact that his balls were bathed in her juices that she was. She scratched at his back and bit his shoulder again, but not like the other times. This was more passion then a primitive response.

They collapsed back on the bed, with her still on top of him. They were kissing each other were they could reach and telling each other how much they loved one another.

They finally came down from their sexual high and Katja rolled off the top of him to lie next to him. After a few minutes, she suggested they go get cleaned up and dressed. Erik agreed and they went in to get cleaned up.

Once they were done, they went back out and Erik got them a couple of ice teas. They sat on the couch and discussed what they wanted for dinner. They looked in the fridge and didn't see anything they wanted, so they ordered Chinese instead. It had a been a long day, and right now all they wanted to do was relax and be with each other.

Then Erik said, "With the order coming out this week, I guess we should think about when we wanted to get married so I can make sure that Celia can do it."

Katja nodded, "I'll need to get hold of Maria also to make sure whenever we pick they can show up. I also promised them we take them on a tour of the ship. It might be aa good idea to introduce Lucy to some of the kids onboard."

Erik smiled, "I think that's a very good idea. I think she'd like it. Then all we to do is make a list up who else will come. I figure uncle Geoff and Victoria of course, then I think we should ask Leone, Petra, Niki and maybe Suzi if he's involved with her, I haven't heard myself, and Neko. I'm not sure who else you want to come. Maybe my old boss also."

Katja giggled and Erik asked her what was so funny.

Katja smiled, "I was just thinking that the way we do it is a lot quicker than the human way. We don't have an audience when we Mate."

Erik laughed, "Yes, you're right on that. I've seen weddings that had hundreds of people at them. But that's the way it's done here. It's tradition."

The food came and they talked some more while they ate. After they cleaned up, they went back out and watched TV for a while. Katja was in her normal spot curled up against Erik and napping off dinner. Erik dozed in and out, never really asleep, until he heard the front door open and heard Tony's and Ariel's voices.

They saw him on the couch and smiled, "Yo man what's up?" Tony asked. "How was the vacation?"

Erik grinned, "It was pretty nice. You'll have to check it out, it was well worth the price. So how have you been?"

Tony smiled, "Not bad, it got a little nuts around here for a day or so. They kept trying to see if you guys were home. So, I put on the scowl and sort of intimated them. "

Erik grinned, "Well, I think that's all over with now. The president is putting out an executive order granting them immigrant status."

Tony grinned, "That's the least they owe you after what you said today. You basically took all the heat off them. You played them like a fiddle and they didn't even realize they were bring had."

Erik grinned, "Well, one of them did, the president's aide. He offered me a job in his office. Could ever imagine me in DC?"

Tony laughed out loud, "Yeah, we'd be at war with someone after you called them a dumbass or a shit-bird."

Katja stretched, then smiled, Tony's laughter had woken her up. She cuddled up closer to Erik and yawned before saying hi to Ariel and Tony.

Tony apologized to her, "Evening Kat, sorry about that, I didn't mean to wake you."

She grinned, "That's all right Tony, I really needed to get up anyhow. How have you been?"

Tony grinned, "Not bad, it was a bit of a zoo around here for a day or so but I took care of it."

Katja giggled, "Yes, Ariel told me about it. Intimidation Face #2 I think she called it."

Ariel took his hand and said, "We'll be right out, we just want to clean up and change. Then we can talk some more."

Katja raised up a little to kiss Erik, then tried to cuddle up closer to him. Erik laughed, "You get any closer kitten and you might as well be in my lap."

Katja grinned, "Great idea." She slid into his lap to hug and kiss him, then got comfy saying, "Your right, this is much better." She licked and kissed his ear then laid her head on his shoulder while he held her with one arm.

Erik grinned laughing, "I love you so much kitten, do you know that?"

She kissed him again, "Yes I do. I also like how much you tell me that. It always makes me feel warm inside to hear you say it. I love you also, I can't ever remember being as happy as I am right now and that's all because of you my mate. The only thing that would make me happier is to have our children and I hope that comes soon my love."

Erik hugged her close. "Yes, I can't wait for that myself. I want to see little ones running around the house and playing as children should."

They started to kiss and let their tongue's wrestle together as they stroked and petted each other.

Ariel walked out and smiled as she saw them. "Again? You two are really going to wear those lips and tongues out you know that?"

Erik grinned at her and Katja giggled and stuck out her tongue at her making a face.

Ariel laughed, "What? You trying to show me it's not worn out yet." She giggled, "Or as my mother would say, "How would you like it if it froze like that little lady?"

Erik started laughing and couldn't stop. Ariel looked at him with a grin, "You find that funny brother."

Still laughing, he nodded yes, and finally was able to say, "My mother used to say the same thing to me and my sister when we were kids. My sister used to cross her eyes when she stuck her tongue out. I'd laugh thinking how funny it would look if it did freeze like that."

Then Ariel and Katja started to laugh also. Tony walked out and saw them, then asked grinning, "Care to share the joke with me?"

Ariel told him what they were laughing about. Tony grinned, "Yes, I was told the same thing, plus a whole lot of other ones."

They spent the next twenty minutes or so telling what other things their parents had said. Like,

"If all of your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?"

"When you have kids, I hope they're just like you."

"I don't care what others are doing! I'm not everybody else's father or mother!"

"What part of NO didn't you understand?"

It always amazed Erik just how much they were like each other even down to the thing's parents would say to their children.

After that, they talked about what went on at the interview and afterwards. Then they talked about what they were thinking about for the wedding, or really the correct term would be "Handfasting."

Then they talked about the resort they stayed in and what they did. Erik and Katja told them about Jack, Maria and little Lucy. Finally, Erik and Katja said they were going to bed.

Katja commented, "It will be so nice to sleep in our own bed tonight, the beds in quarters are fine for one, but it was a slight bit cramped for two."

They headed in, got undressed and laid down holding each other and they were soon asleep.

Six weeks later.

It was about a month and a half later. Everything was more or less settled, the president had issued the executive order and it was passed a couple of weeks later and made into law that the Lyonness, and any others that may come from the other worlds, would be considered immigrants no different than someone coming from another earth country.

The President and had visited like he said, and that was exciting. He thanked them personally for what they had said and assured them that the people responsible would be taken care of. Then his aide, Joseph had tried to talk Erik into working at his office, bit he declined. He had laughed and repeated to him what Tony had said. The president's aide had laughed and understood. But, he added that as long as they were in office, the offer was there in case he changed his mind and if they needed anything to contact him through Mr. Sharpe.

There had been a few interviews after that, but for the most part, Erik and Katja got on with their lives. Erik restarted the classes, teaching what he knew and had gotten info from some others with the help of Mr. Sharpe and the presidents aide Joseph. He taught them how to apply for citizenship and he had some step by step guides made that told them exactly how. He had also had handouts made for how to apply for different things, a license to drive, bank accounts, etc.

So, all in all, the classes went well. He had some classes a few times when he got people in to speak to them, when he did that, most of the people on the ship showed up to make it easier and so everyone could learn. The classes for the repair people were also going well, when Katja had took over the repair department, with Erik's help she had revamped and improved it considerably. Now, Erik would match the crews against anyone. This was good for them also, once they started their repair business, he would have his pick of highly skilled workers that he already knew, it would be almost like a family business.

Some of the people had started to move off the ship and get housing locally. For now, everyone who did, stayed in this area, they knew it and were comfortable. Planning was also starting on the town they wanted to build. They were looking for a location, and with some help from the government who suggested some unused military bases that had been closed down. This helped everyone as most of the infrastructure was already established and it got it off the government books so they wouldn't have to maintain it. So, once everything was settled, they would have the town established a whole lot quicker than if they started from scratch.

The reasons and exactly who was involved in the holdup of their rights were never officially released to the public, but as Erik had predicted, no one complained about it. Once he had heard who was involved through the grapevine, he more or less figured out why it happened, but he kept his mouth shut about it.

But today was a special day, he and Katja were finally getting married. Jack, Maria and little Lucy had gotten here yesterday and they took them to the ship and showed them around. Lucy had been ecstatic, Katja had introduced her to some of her friends' children and they had played together like they had always knew each other. She had made some friends with a few of the female children, but only one of the males.

Much like human girls their age, they agreed that with a few exceptions, that the males were yucky. The one male she made friends with, was the grandson of Neko, Erik had found out.

She was also happy, because Katja asked her to be in their handfasting/ wedding ceremony and after they had explained it to her, she smiled all day knowing she was going to help her "Big Sister." It had also been funny when they had showed up at the house. Tony had answered the door, and Lucy had stared in awe at him as she looked up from his feet to she reached his smiling face her eyes getting wider and wider. She had never seen anyone that looked like him.

Jack and Maria laughed at the look on her face. Then Tony had stooped down to greet her and his deep voice said, "What's the matter? Haven't you ever seen someone like me?"

Lucy cocked her head and looked up at him, and said, "Yes, I think so, I saw a picture of someone like you in school. But that one had a helmet and a big ax looking thing. Do you have one?"

Tony laughed, he was always being asked that question. "No, sorry I don't, but you're not the first one to ask. My name is Tony and Erik is my friend. My mate Ariel and I live here with them.

Lucy smiled, "Katja told me about Ariel. She said that she was her sister like me and her are."

Tony smiled and stood, then introduced himself to Jack and Maria. The he looked down at Lucy and held out his hand to her, "Come on, I'll take you out to see Kat and Ariel. Erik and them are out in the back-yard setting things up."

Lucy took his hand and smiling up at him followed him outside. They walked out to the patio and Lucy saw Katja. She let go off Tony's hand and ran to where she was, calling out her name. Katja looked up smiling and caught her as she jumped into her arms hugging her. "Lucy, it is so good to see you again little sister."

Lucy grinned and said, "Me to. I missed you big sister."

Katja laughed and introduced her to Ariel. Lucy looked at Ariel and smiled. "My sister told me all about you Miss Ariel. She said you were her sister to." She cocked her head and asked Katja, "Does that mean she is my sister too Katja?"

Ariel laughed, "Yes, I guess it does little one. I'm glad to have another little sister besides Katja." She laughed, "Besides, you look like you might be more fun than her. Katja can be so serious sometimes."

Lucy looked at her, smiled and said, "I like to have fun."

Ariel laughed again, "That's a very good way to be."

Lucy smiled as she looked between Katja and Ariel. She never had a sister, but now she had two and it made her very happy.

Erik came over and said hello to Jack and Maria, as they talked Katja, Ariel and Lucy came over. Katja hugged Maria and introduced her to Ariel. She told them, they would take them over to the ship after lunch, then she asked, "Erik and I have a request, would it be all right if Lucy helps us in the ceremony tomorrow?"

Maria smiled, "Of course she can, she'll be very happy about it." She smiled, "After all, a "sister" should help, don't you think?"

Katja laughed and called Lucy over from where she was saying hi to Erik. "Lucy, can you do me and Erik a favor and be in our wedding tomorrow?"

Lucy's face lit up as she smiled, "Oh yes Katja, I would love that. What do I have to do?"

Erik and Jack had joined them and he said to her, "You'll have a very important part Lucy, you'll be helping the woman that's marrying us." Erik explained to her that she would hold the cords and the rings for her and give them to her when she needs them. "She is a very dear friend of mine and she was my teacher, she'll tell you more about it tomorrow, it's not hard, but it's very important. Do you think you can do that?"

Lucy smiled at Erik, "I can do that Erik, it doesn't sound real hard."

Then Erik took her hand and kissed it, then said with a little formality, "Thank you little sister of my Mate. It is much appreciated that you will help us."

Then Lucy cocked her head and after a moment smiled saying. "You are very welcome Mate of my big sister. I thank you for the asking."

Erik stared are her a little stunned, then he looked at Katja and she shrugged, she mouthed "I'll ask her later."

Jack and Maria had also looked a little stunned as Lucy said this.

Once they came back from the ship, Erik and Jack helped Tony set up the barbeque, since it was so nice, they had decided on that for dinner. The three of them talked and drank some beer waiting for the grill to heat up. Tony did a mean barbeque, he had the chicken and steaks marinating since this morning. Erik laughed to himself, he refused to give him the recipe for it. Tony would laugh and said it was an old family recipe, "Only to be passed down son to son." He'd add laughing.

The girls were setting things up to bring out to the patio and once finished went into the living room to talk. Katja thought this would be a good time to talk to Lucy. So, she asked her if she could help her with something in the bedroom. Lucy followed her in and Katja asked her, "Lucy, when Erik asked you to help, why did you answer him like you did?"

Lucy smiled, "She told me too, she said it was the right thing to say."

Katja looked at her and asked, "She?"

Lucy grinned again and reached into her dress pocket and pulled out the little statue of Bast that Katja had given her. She held it up and said, "She did."

Katja looked at her stunned, "Lucy, how often does She talk to you?"

Lucy smiled and shrugged, "I don't know, when she wants to, not every day, just sometimes. I thought it was a dream like I told you about the first time. But then she explained to me. I was little scared at first, but afterwards I wasn't. She tells me how to do things when I don't know and tells me stories."

Katja looked at her and asked, "Do you know her name Lucy?"

Lucy smiled, "Oh yes, she told me after I asked her. Her name is Bast."

Katja looked at Lucy with a bit of awe as Lucy looked around their bedroom. Then Lucy smiled as she saw Erik and Katja's altar. "You have a big statute like my small one." She walked over and petted it like it was a real cat. Katja was watching, so she knew she wasn't just seeing things. When Lucy pet the statue, the eyes twinkled. She cocked her head and laughed then she put her hand on Erik's statue of his Goddess Brigit. Lucy looked at it then smiled just like she did at hers.

Lucy smiled at Katja and said, "The other lady is nice to. She sounds like my daddies' friend from Ireland, I think he said the land was.

Katja sat on the bed and Lucy came over and climbed in her lap, then hugged her. Then she asked," What's the matter Katja? This isn't something wrong is it?"

Katja smiled and hugged her saying, "No sister, there's nothing wrong. I'm just trying to figure something out."

Lucy grinned and handed her the small statue, "Ask her, that's what I do."

Katja smiled and took the statue in her hand and felt it grow warm, "Do not fret my daughter." She heard in her mind. "All is well, but the little one needs to be trained for her task later on in life."

She looked a little stunned as she handed the statue back to Lucy. Lucy smiled at her and asked, "What did she say Katja? I could tell she was talking to you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Katja Pt. 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds