Katja Pt. 07

Then she looked at them and said, my dearest Erik and Katja, by the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. And Mates forever more."

The whole crowd started clapping at once as Erik and Katja hugged and kissed each other. Ariel hugged Katja, while Erik's huge bearded Viking of a best friend hugged him with tears rolling unashamedly down into his beard. Then Ariel hugged Erik and Tony hugged Katja.

Celia bent down, then took Lucy and Jonny in her arms and kissed them telling them they had done a magnificent job.

Uncle Geoff and Victoria came to them and congratulated them. Victoria was still dabbing at tears as she said, "I have never been to a more beautiful and moving wedding ceremony. I don't think there was a dry eye." Then she smiled, "I also took a lot of pictures, so once I get a chance I'll copy them for you."

Erik smiled, "Thank you Victoria, we'd appreciate it." He grinned and asked, "Going to do another article?"

Victoria smiled, "Just a little one. That's part of the new job on the paper, The Lyonness Section." The paper thought we should have a section that's all about them, give them information and news, that sort of thing. After all, this is news, you're the first ones to get married."

She grinned, "I can assure you, it will be tasteful. I only want to use two pictures, the one of the children leading you, that was simply adorable. And one of you two standing here."

Erik smiled, "As long as it's you, I don't have a problem with it. I guess you would need to get Jack and Maria's permission and Neko's as well. I don't think it would be a problem."

Victoria smiled, "Good, I'll ask them."

Then Erik and Katja went over to were Celia was talking to the kids. Lucy smiled as they came up and Katja picked her up and hugged her, "You were marvelous little sister, thank you for your help." Then she kissed her and set her down. Then she picked up Jonny, "And you too little brother." She hugged him and kissed him to. She put him back down and he and Lucy held hands again. Lucy smiled and said to her, "It was so beautiful, I was crying." Then she grinned and said, "Even Jonny was crying a little."

Jonny looked at her and said, "No I wasn't." His young manhood was a little bent out of shape because she said that.

Lucy smiled and reached out to stroke his cheek, "Yes you were, see?"

Erik bent down and picked him up. He looked him in the eyes, "Jonny, there is nothing wrong with crying a little during something this." He took his hand and put it too his wet cheek, "See? Even I was."

Jonny smiled slightly, nodding. Then Erik looked around and whispered to him, "Also, females' kind of like it when it happens at things like this." He winked at him and put him down.

Jonny smiled up at him and then went back over to were Lucy was talking to Katja. He took her hand and she smiled at him. Then he leaned over and said to her, "I'm sorry Lucy, I was wrong. Mr. Erik said it was all right to do it, he did too."

Lucy looked at him and smiled as she hugged him. Then she kissed his cheek saying, "That all right." Then she held his hand tightly like she was never going to let go. Jonny just looked a little confused and his cheek burned where she had kissed him.

Erik and Katja made the rounds thanking everyone for coming. Then his phone rang, it was the caterers, he told them to just bring everything around back. Since there wasn't that much, they had everything set up in 15 minutes and they told Erik they'd be back tomorrow to pick up everything up.

Erik invited everyone to eat and enjoy themselves. All in all, it turned out to be a wonderful afternoon. Everyone had a good time eating and talking about various things. The one big item was the new town. He and Katja had talked about it and they still didn't want to live there, but they were still talking about building a house near it. Erik figured they start looking in a year or so for a plot of land.

Finally, everyone had started to leave as it got later. Then all that was left was Uncle Geoff and Victoria, Celia, and Jack and his family. They were leaving in the morning so they just relaxed. However, Lucy was a bit upset when Jonny had to leave.

Celia had asked Erik to help her and she took him back down to make sure everything was packed up. Then she asked, "Well, what do you think Erik, should I talk to them tonight?

Erik thought a minute then said, "You might as well. Everyone is in a good mood right now so they might be more receptive. Also, Maria had told Katja they weren't religious when she gave Lucy the Bast statue and she told Maria what it was, so you won't have to deal with that."

"Celia," He continued, "If anyone can convince them it's a good idea, it's you. Katja and I will be there if you need a little help."

They walked back in just in time to hear Uncle Geoff and Victoria say they were heading back. "We'll be at the town for most of this week trying to get everything set up by the end of the month and Victoria is doing an article on it."

Katja and Erik walked them to the door, then Erik asked, "Tell me, now that you two are official, does that mean I can call you Auntie Victoria?" He was trying not to grin but was having little success.

Victoria laughed and said "No, you can't."

They told them goodbye and walked back in. Celia sat down on the couch and asked Jack and Maria if they could talk.

Jack smiled and said "Sure, nothing's wrong is there?"

Celia smiled, "Well let me ask you a question first, could tell me how you felt about the ceremony today?"

Jack looked at Maria and shrugged, "It was very nice, I've never seen anything like that before. There was a lot more to it than the Love, Honor and Cherish you see in a standard wedding."

Celia laughed, "Yes, we do like to leave little to chance, so we cover all the grounds. But I meant ... You do know we were invoking the Goddess during it don't you."

Jack and Maria nodded yes.

Celia looked at them and asked, "Did that bother you any?' You know, since it wasn't one of the main stream religions."

Jack smiled, "Oh, I see what you mean. No, not at all, we're not that religious to tell the truth, but we do like to make sure Lucy is exposed to different things. That way she can make her own decision later on."

Celia smiled, this might be easier than she thought, "Yes, I agree. That is a good way to be about it. So, since you feel that way, I have something I've been asked to tell and ask you."

Celia smiled, "Have you ever seen lately, Lucy just cock her head like she's listening to something?"

Maria smiled, "Yes, I've seen her do that."

Celia took a deep breath and said smiling, "That's because she is. The Goddess Bast and Brigit have been talking to her and teaching her things. They want her to be a Priestess when she gets older and comes of age. That is why she did so well today, they were telling her what to do before I could."

Jack and Maria looked at her with disbelief. Jack said, "I don't understand this. She's only a little girl how can this be? Why her?"

Celia turned to the others and said, "Erik, I don't want to do this in your own home, but I need to talk to them to tell them something and you and Katja can't be here. I'm very sorry, but you know...

Erik raised his hand, "We'll go out back for a bit, I know you to well, you have a good reason or you wouldn't ask." They stood and he said to Jack, "I know this seems impossible Jack, Maria, but I swear to you my friends, anything she says to you is truth, she would never lie. Ever."

Celia waited for a moment them said, "I'm sorry about that, but I have strict orders they are not to know yet. This may be hard for you to believe, but I need to tell you. There are many Gods and Goddess's and each one has a different aspect depending on who their people are. Katja's is Bast, Mine and Erik's is the Lady Brigit, She's a Celtic Goddess. Do you follow so far?"

Jack and Maria nodded. Celia smiled, "Good, Now, when the Lyonness first came here, the people they helped, our ancestors, started to worship their Gods, Bast was one of them."

"What I tell you next, you can never repeat, at least for a while. Erik and Katja's children will be the start of a new race of people, a combination of the two species. So just as they combine, so will Bast and Brigit and a new Goddess will be created. She will be the Goddess of the new race and she wants Lucy as her Priestess, probably a high Priestess really as she will be the first. But this can't happen without your permission, they would not do that ever. From now until she is of age, they will teach her and I will help guide her after. Do you understand all this?"

Jack looked at Maria, "Celia, I think I understand what you saying, but I'm not sure I know why. Why her?"

Celia smiled, "That I can answer, she's smart, she loves without a thought, she's receptive to our way, and most importantly, she believes and accepts the idea of it, even at this young age."

Jack was faltering, but he just didn't know what to say or do.

Then Lucy said, "Miss Celia, why can't he ask himself? That's what I did with Katja."

Celia smiled, "Yes little sister I know, Katja told me. But I don't know if he can."

Lucy shrugged, "We won't know until daddy tries, so why not let him? If he can't, then we'll know."

Celia smiled and said to Jack, "See? How can you fight that logic? That is another reason."

Then she said to Lucy. "Go ahead and try little sister."

Lucy smiled and walked over, then handed her father the tiny statue. "Just hold it daddy. That's what I do."

Jack looked at his little girl and took the figure. He looked at it and felt nothing. Then Lucy put her hand on his. Then he heard in his mind, "Mother, can you please explain to my daddy so he will let me do what you want?"

Then Jack heard a voice, that sound a little like Katja's, say, "Yes little sister, I will speak with thy father. Father of our little sister and hopefully Priestess, please listen to our words. We need her to be our Priestess, she has been chosen from countless others due to the reasons the priestess has told you and others that we cannot tell you at this time. But know the reasons are honorable and good. We will guide and protect her always, just as we protected her by making our daughter Katja reach her in time to save her."

"If you allow her, she will help guide and teach the new race that is to come. This way, this world and possibly others will return to the course they were intended to have. One of peace, love and respect for all creatures and things, great and small. "

"Know also, that from her and her future Mate, they will provide a line of Priest's and Priestess's and she will be celebrated for her accomplishments and deeds."

Then Jack thought, "All you say sounds logical and I am tempted just to say yes. What father could deny his child all that you just told me. But, I wish to talk with my wife first."

"Yes, that is correct and proper. Once you have made your decision, just speak the word and we will hear. We thank you for listening, no matter what your decision."

Reality came back to Jack and he looked at his smiling daughter. He stroked her hair and smiled. Then he turned to Maria, "Love, all Celia has said is true. I've been convinced that it is the right thing to do and will be very important to... to the whole world that his happens. But I said I needed to talk to you first. What do you think?"

Maria looked at Jack and Lucy. This was really confusing, this was the last thing she thought she would have to make a decision on when she woke up this morning. But, just as Jack had thought, how could a mother not give her daughter the chance to be something wonderful. She looked at Celia and Jack and asked, "She will still be with us, right?"

Celia nodded, "Yes Maria of course, the Goddess's will teach her until she is older. Then I and others will help guide her once she comes of age. So she will stay with you until then or when she chooses her mate.

Lucy smiled, "My Mate has already chosen Celia. Jonny will make a fine mate when we grow up." Then she pouted a little, "I miss him already."

Maria gaped stunned as she heard her eight-year-old daughter discussing her Mate.

Celia smiled, "Do not be concerned Maria, just as she was chosen early, so also would her mate be. This way they will grow together and learn each other's ways. I've always thought it was better to wed your best friend."

Jack looked at Maria, "Well, what have you decided love?"

Maria stroked her baby girls head and said, "How could a mother not give her daughter the chance to be something that wonderful. I agree."

Jack nodded. "Then we agree and give our permission."

They felt a lurch almost like a tremor or how the train felt the when they had been with Erik and Katja at the resort trip, when it stopped, then started again.

Then the four of them heard another voice say, "I thank the mother and father of my daughter for allowing her to become my Priestess. You will be rewarded as will she. We will ensure that you all live a long and fruitful life to also guide her in her task."

"Priestess, we are grateful for your part in this. Know that we love you and we will ensure you have all you need to guide our Priestess when your turn comes."

"This has been the third part to the plan and only one more is needed to make it complete. Soon, our son and daughter will have their son and daughter and the grand plan will be complete." You may tell them that everything is well, but they should not know yet their part in this. I will tell them when the time is right. Everything must happen at the proper time."

There was an indescribable look on all their faces, except little Lucy. All she did was smile with happiness as usual.

Erik and Katja had been all set to run back into the house when they felt everything lurch. But once they started, they found that they could not move but to sit back down.

Finally, they were able to move and the rushed back into the house.

"Celia," Erik asked. "What just happened? We felt everything lurch and then we couldn't move."

Celia smiled, "Calm down my dear, what you felt was these dear sweet people give their permission for Lucy to be trained as Priestess." And I'm sorry dear one, but that is all I can tell you right now. I gave my word."

Erik calmed down and looked at them. Jack and Maria were sitting with Lucy between them, and they had an unbelieving look on their faces. He grinned to himself, except Lucy that is, she had her normal innocent happy face on.

He looked at Katja and her face showed that she was about as confused as he was. Not so much Lucy going to be Priestess, that was a normal thing in itself. Even if she was young. No, they really wanted to know what else had happened. But he knew talking to Celia would be a total waste of time.

Celia saw the confusion on her student's and mate's face's and she felt a little sorry for them. Erik always wanted to know everything he could, but she had promised she would not tell them. The new Goddess would take care of that at the correct time. That she understood, many of the things she did or created, needed to have certain conditions happen before they could be accomplished. The time of day or month, full moon or new moon and so forth.

"Erik, Katja please come here and sit with me." She told them.

They sat down and Celia said, "I know you are both a little confused. Erik, you were always quite inquisitive."

Katja laughed and look at Erik's rear. She patted it and said, "Sorry my love, no tail yet."

Celia looked at them with an eyebrow raised and Erik chuckled. "Sorry Celia, private joke. Please go on."

She continued, "Since I know how you are, I would like you and your mates promise not to look into this anymore, or even think about it, then you already have. Please. You will be told when the time is right, as per the Goddess's instructions."

She took his hand and continued, "Erik, I taught you that certain things, have to happen on or at certain times, this just another of them and it is important."

Erik raised Celia's hand and kissed it, "Yes my teacher, I promise to do as I've been told." Then Katja also promised her the same.

Celia smiled at them both, "I love you both and I assure you it will be worth the wait."

Then Erik smiled and looked over to Jack and Maria, "Well Jack, how are you doing?"

Jack looked at him and replied, "I really don't know Erik."

Then with wonder in his voice, he continued, "Tonight, I had an actual real Goddess talk to me and I talked with her. And it was real. I have never come across, anything that I can even compare it to. I know it happened, it wasn't a dream or a fantasy, it was real. It sort of disproved everything I thought I knew."

He looked at Erik with wonder, "How do you deal with something like this?"

Erik grinned sympathetically, "Yes, I understand. She has never spoken with me directly, She's come to me in dreams and visons. But never directly."

Then he said," Look Jack let's try something to see if you can understand it a little more." He took Katja's hand and kissed it. "Who is this?"

Jack looked at him and, "That's Katja, a friend."

Erik smiled, "What is she more specifically?"

Jack shrugged, "She is you mate?"

Then Lucy said, "Daddy, Katja is a part kitty."

Erik grinned at her, "Exactly right Lucy, good for you." Then he said, "Jack, where is she from?"

He looked at Erik and said, "The planet Lyons, I believe it's called."

Erik grinned and said, "So, here you are talking with a woman, whose background is feline, and comes from another planet. Less than a year ago, what would you have said to someone who said there are people on another world? I bet you even might have laughed at that ancient astronaut show."

Erik smiled as he continued, "My friend, there's not a whole lot of deference between that and what happen to you today. You accept Katja, accept the Goddess as real also."

Then Erik laughed, "I've never seen or touched a billion dollars, but I know it's real. I can't see sub-atomic particles, but I know they exist."

Then he smiled, "I've also never talked to my Goddess like you had the honor to do today, but I know she's real. I've seen too much proof of it."

Then Lucy cocked her head and giggled, "Erik, the Lady says that's only because you never really tried."

Erik looked at Lucy and grinned sheepishly, then sent out, "I am sorry for that my Lady, Mea Culpa."

Then Erik heard a beautiful Irish tinged voice say," And Semper Ad Meliora my dear sweet son. Know that I am proud of what you've become and what you'll be. I am also happy that you are trying to ease the little priestess's father, it is sometimes hard for people like him to except things they are not aware of. There are things I do wish to tell you, but I have agreed to wait."

"Never forget that I love you my son." Then Erik shook with extasy as his Goddess caressed his soul.

Erik had sagged against Katja and she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him asking "Are you all right my mate?"

Erik smiled, "Yes kitten, I am. I just got a little dizzy is all. Lady Brigit caressed me before she left and it took a bit out of me."

Katja smiled, and joked with him, "Oh really? I thought I was the only one that was able to do that."

Erik grinned, "Different levels and planes my love. Don't worry, you're still the only one here."

Celia laughed, "Yes, Brigit's caress can do that to you, if you're not ready for it."

Then she said to Jack, "Jack, trust me, you will get used to it. If you'd like, I can send you some information about it and a list of books that will help explain it to you. I think the main reason you feel like you do, is that you're not a Pagan, we're more used it. You however aren't, so you weren't prepared."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Katja Pt. 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds