Katja Pt. 07

Katja smiled at her and hugged her tightly saying, "She explained it to me sister. You are very lucky. Does your mother and father know you talk to her?"

Lucy smiled and shook her head no. "Bast said I shouldn't tell them yet. I don't like to keep secrets from them, but she said they weren't ready to know yet."

Katja smiled, "Yes, I think I understand that, once you get older it will be easier to explain it. I think we need to go back out now, dinner should be ready soon."

They walked back out and Lucy went over to her mom and Ariel. Ariel was laughing about something. Lucy liked her, she was always laughing and happy. She also like the way she made fun of people. Lucy knew she didn't mean anything by it, she was just playing.

Katja went out and came over to Erik. She hugged him and whispered to him, 'I need to talk to you."

Erik excused himself and followed Katja to the front of the house. They sat down on a bench Erik had put there and he asked, "What's the matter kitten? Is everything all right?"

Katja looked at him smiled and took a deep breath. "I just had an interesting conversation with Lucy. I asked her how she knew what to say to you, and she told me." She looked at him and continued, "Apparently she's been having conversations with Bast."

Erik looked at her dumbfounded, "Are you sure kitten?"

Katja grinned, "Oh yes, 100% sure. We were talking about it and she told me Bast talks to her often. I was trying to figure out what to say and Lucy said why don't I ask her. She handed me the little statute I gave her," Katja looked at Erik with wonder in her eyes, "I took it and Bast said to me, "Do not fret my daughter. All is well, but the little one needs to be trained for her task later on in life."

Erik looked at his mate not believing his ears and she continued, "Oh, and Lucy saw our alter and she said, you have a big statue of her. She went over and stroked it like it was real cat and I saw the eyes twinkle as Bast said something to her. Then she put her hand on your statue of Brigit. She laughed and then told me the Lady was nice too, that she sounded like friend of Jacks from Ireland."

Erik was absolutely stunned with all this. Not that the Goddess talked to her, but to one so young. If anybody could believe the story it was him, having been on the receiving end. Granted his were visions not conversations, but it was basically the same.

Katja looked at him and asked, "What do you think we should do my love?"

Erik shrugged, "I really don't know kitten, we knew that Bast had communicated with her after you gave her the statue, we thought it linked to our vison. But apparently, it's not just that. If I was to say anything, I imagine Lucy will end up a Priestess of the Mother and She is taking a direct hand in it, for what reason is beyond me."

He thought for a moment, then said, "I think I'll ask Celia about it. She's been at this a whole lot longer than I have." He barked out a laugh, "I'm a neophyte compared to her."

Katja smiled, "Yes my love. I think that is the best course."

They went back around and Tony said, "Erik, why don't you and Kat get the others, this is just about done." Erik smiled and waved to him, then changed course with Katja in hand to walk inside. He helped bring the rest of the stuff out just as Tony set down a couple of platters piled high with food on the table.

They all took what they wanted and for the first 20 minutes or so, all you heard was chewing. They started to talk after they got the first helpings down and Erik said to Tony, "Brother, you outdid yourself, that was great. I don't suppose you'd adopt me so I can get the recipe for this."

Tony laughed, 'No, I don't think so." Then joking he said, "You got to many bad habits for me to adopt you, you forget how well I know you."

After they finished eating, everybody just sat and talked, still to stuffed to move. Jack and Maria were having the time of their lives, they hadn't known these people all that long, but they all had become good friends. Then the stories started like normal, though they were toned down because of Lucy being there. They all had stories to tell, Jack told them that back in college, he had been into mountain climbing and had went all over for that. Maria and a few friends had been all over Europe. Of course, Erik and Tony told of the places they had been in the Navy. However, the most interesting was the girl's stories about other planets they had been to and the other species they knew.

It started to get dark so they cleaned everything up and moved inside. The couch was big enough to hold them all so Erik and Katja took their normal end with Katja curled up against him. Ariel and Tony took the other end sitting much like Erik and Katja. Jack and Maria took the corner. Lucy sat in-between Katja and her mom with Cleo in her lap.

The two of them took one look at each other and become fast friends. Lucy had been on the couch when Cleo had jumped up and padded over to her. Lucy had smiled and said "Hi Kitty, I'm Lucy." Erik had smiled and told her, "That's Cleo, Lucy. She was my first roommate before Katja.

Lucy smiled again and held out her hand and Cleo sniffed it. She cocked her head and looked at her, then meowed and got into Lucy's lap. She stood and patted her face and licked her cheek. Then she curled up in her lap purring loudly and a smiling Lucy stroked her lightly.

Erik had smiled and told her, "I think you just made a friend for life Lucy, she likes you."

Cleo looked at him and meowed, then she pushed her head into Lucy's hand so she would rub the right spot. Katja laughed and Erik looked at her and asked, "What did she say?"

"Cleo says she likes the way she smells and the little one knows how to pet her just right."

Jack, Maria and most especially Lucy looked at Katja and Jack asked, "Katja, do you mean you can talk to her and understand her?"

Katja nodded, "Yes, it's not like we are talking right now, but it is a language we sort of share. As I understand it, it's like a different dialect. When I first met her, we could barely do it, but after all this time, we sort of learned from each other."

Jack smiled, "That's really unbelievable, I often wondered if animals could understand us. I had a dog growing up and I swore he could understand me."

They talked some more and finally all of them were ready for bed. Lucy was already asleep with Cleo curled up to her. Jack came over and picked her up which Cleo complained about until Katja told her he was just putting her to bed and she could join her like she did when she climbed into their bed with them.

Cleo looked at her and meowed a couple of times and padded after Jack and Maria so she could curl up with the little one again.

Erik smiled as he watched her. He stood, then he and Katja headed for their room. Ariel and Tony went to theirs.

The next morning, they all got up, with Erik being the first as usual. He made coffee and started the water for tea. He had stopped yesterday and picked up bagels and sweet buns for breakfast this morning. The ceremony was going to be a 1100 and he had food being catered for it afterwards and the same company had brought over chairs and tables yesterday. He and Tony had already set them up last night and Erik had laid out the circle for the handfasting. When Celia got here, she would cleanse and bless it before the ceremony.

So basically, they were ready to go. There was not going to be a lot of people maybe 25 or so. The people from the ship would get here around ten or so. Uncle Geoff had gotten a shuttle bus to bring them, he would come with Victoria in her car. They had told the human guests to be here at same time also.

He figured he and Katja could talk to Celia when she got here and help if she needed it setting up the circle.

Katja was the next out and she came over to give him kiss. He smiled and said, "The tea water is just about done kitten. You got out here a little early, so it's not waiting for you."

She kissed him again, "That's all right my love." She smiled, "I'll just give you your smile before it then."

He laughed and hugged her. Ariel was the next out, she looked at them and said," Already? You just got up."

Erik laughed, "Your just jealous because I'm not hugging you. But I will if it will make your happy."

Ariel laughed, "Promises, Promises." She turned around to the sink and Erik came up behind her and hugged her, then kissed the back of her neck.

Erik laughed and said, "There, that should hold you until your main squeeze gets out here."

Ariel laughed, then she hugged him back and kissed his cheek. Katja growled at her, "It's my wedding day and your stealing kisses from my mate first thing."

Ariel grinned at her and gave the stock answer she always did, "He's my brother, it's allowed."

Tony had just walked in and grinned at them. Katja looked at him and smiled. She turned to Ariel and said, "Well, if that's the case." She walked over to Tony and looked up saying "Bend down you big ape, I'm not standing on a chair to kiss you." Tony grinned as she called him what Ariel always did and bent down. Katja kissed his cheek, then she stuck her tongue out at Ariel and said, "He's my brother, it's allowed."

They all started laughing just as Jack, Maria, and Lucy walked in. Jack looked at them and ask, "Is it always this happy here first thing in the morning or is just because of the day?"

Erik smiled and said, "A little bit of both."

Jack smiled, he had never been part of a group like this. They just enjoyed life so much.

Then Erik said, "Coffee's almost done and the tea should be ready soon if you'd rather have that. I'm also heating up some bagels and sweet rolls." Then he reached down and picked up Lucy and set her in a chair while she giggled. "And what would like to drink little sister of my mate?"

Then he said, "You know, that's a little long to say first thing in the morning, how about I just shorten it to little sister?"

Lucy giggled again "Okay, if you want big brother."

Erik laughed, "Done and done little sister, now what would you like?'

Lucy smiled and said "Orange juice please."

Erik bowed and got her a glass and filled it up. He set it in front of her and said, "Here you go princess, one orange juice."

Lucy and the others laughed at him. He was in such a good mood this morning.

Celia showed up at 930 and Erik let her in. "Erik, I'm so glad see you my dear, I am so looking forward to doing this for you." She hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

With a bit of love in his eyes he greeted his friend and teacher. "I'm glad you're here Celia, there's no one I would have do this but you."

Katja walked in and came up to her. "Celia, it is so good to see you again. Thank you for doing this."

Celia smiled and hugged Katja kissing her on the cheek. "My dear, it is wonderful to see you to. And I wouldn't have turned this down for anything. How have you been?"

Katja smiled, "Wonderful, now that everything is going like it should. Would you like a cup of tea before you start?"

Celia smiled, "My dear, I never turn down cup of tea."

Erik and Katja laughed. Then Erik said, "Come into the kitchen, I want you to meet our friends and roommates."

He offered her his arm and she took it smiling. Once they came in Erik introduced her. "My friends allow me to introduce my friend and teacher, Celia."

"Celia, this is Ariel and Tony, our roommates. And this is Jack, Maria and last but not least, their daughter and our little sister, Lucy."

Celia smiled "It is a pleasure to meet you all. I hope you all enjoy the ceremony today. I've been looking forward to doing this since my student here introduced me to his mate."

She looked shrewdly at Ariel and Tony. "Will we have another soon I hope?"

Tony blushed and Ariel laughed saying, "That's up in the air right now, we're still discussing it."

Then she greeted Jack and Maria. Then she looked at Lucy and smiled, then asked Erik, "Is this the helper you were telling me about?"

Erik smiled, "Yes, it is and she's very excited to be able to help you. We've told her how important her job will be."

Celia stooped down to look at a smiling Lucy and laid a hand on her head. Then her eyes went wide and she looked at her smiling. "I thank you little sister for helping me, are you ready to aid me?"

Lucy grinned widely, "Yes Miss Celia, I am"

Celia grinned and then said, "That is good little sister, I wish you Brightest Blessings and I know you'll do well."

Lucy cocked her head, then grinned, "Thank you Priestess for the blessing."

Celia looked at her wide-eyed, then smiling, she reached out to stroke Lucy's face.

Erik handed her the tea cup, and said. "Would you like to see the circle? It's been a while, but I think I got it right."

Celia nodded, "Yes I think I will, Katja why don't you join us."

Katja smiled and nodded. Then Erik said, "We'll be right back in."

He led them outside and brought her over to the circle. Then he said to her, "Celia, Katja and I need to talk to you. It's about Lucy."

Celia smiled, "Yes, I figured that you would, I could feel something there, plus how she answered me."

Erik shook his head "Celia, it's more than something. Then he and Katja told her the story.

Celia smiled, "Yes, I think your right, she will need teaching once she's older though."

Katja shook her head, "Celia I think you don't understand it all. She's being taught now in a way, Bast Herself is doing it."

Celia looked at them with wide eyes and said, "You wouldn't be making fun of an old witch now, would you?"

Katja shook her head, "I am serious, we were talking about it and she told me Bast talks to her often. I was trying to figure out what to say and Lucy said why don't I ask her and she handed me the little Bast statue I gave her. Celia, I took it and Bast said to me, "Do not fret my daughter. All is well, but the little one needs to be trained for her task later on in life."

Then, Lucy saw our alter and she said, "You have a big statue of her." She went over and pet it like it was real cat and I saw the eyes twinkle as Bast said something to her. Then she put her hand Erik's statue of Brigit. She laughed and then told me that the Lady was nice too, that she sounded like friend of her fathers from Ireland."

Celia looked at them both, "This is simply remarkable, I've never heard of one so young having this happen."

Erik nodded, "That why I'm glad you're here, I think you should talk to her before we do or say anything."

Celia nodded, "Erik, why don't you go get her. Tell them I want to show her what she will be doing."

Erik walked back into the house and in a couple of minutes he came back out holding Lucy's hand and they walked over to Katja and Celia.

Celia smiled an put her hand on her head once more. Then she said to her, "Lucy I want to explain how you'll be helping me, okay?"

Lucy smiled and said, "Yes Miss Celia, I don't want to make a mistake."

Celia grinned, "Very good. Now I be standing here and Katja and Erik will be standing in front of me. You will stand here to my right and will be holding some different colored cords. Then when I hold my hand out to you, you'll hand me one of them at a time I as I ask for them. Now that's not hard is it?"

Lucy smiled, "No Celia, it sounds easy."

Celia smile back at her, "Good, then after we do that, you'll get the tray that will be on that table and bring it back to me. It will have two rings on it, one for Katja and one for Erik. And just like the cords, you hand me one when I ask you for it. Okay?"

Lucy nodded and Celia smiled, "Good, I think we're ready, don't you?"

Lucy smiled and nodded, "I'll do just like you say Miss Celia. But it's all right, if I forget she'll remind me."

Celia smiled, "Who'll remind you little one?"

Lucy grinned, "Bast will, she always helps me when I need it. She's very nice, I like her voice when she talks to me, she sounds a little like Katja."

Celia smiled, "Does she talk to you often?"

Lucy shrugged, "She talks to me when I forget something, or doing something wrong. But I like it better when she tells me stories."

Celia looked at her, "When does she talk you Lucy?"

Lucy grinned, "Lots of times it's just before I fall asleep, like the one I told Katja about. Or when I get bored or lonely I hold the little kitty statue Katja gave me and I talk to it and it talks back to me, up here." She pointed to her head.

Celia grinned at her, "Do you think she'll talk to me?"

Lucy shrugged, "I don't know Miss Celia, do you want me to ask her?"

Celia nodded with excitement, "You can if you want to."

Celia watched as Lucy smiled and reached into her pocket. Then she pulled the tiny statue out. She held it in her hand and looked at, then cocked her as if listening to something.

Then she smiled and said, "Okay, I will." Lucy smiled and handed her the tiny statue. "She said yes."

Celia took the statue in her hand and cleared her mind. Then she sent out, "I am here."

Then she heard a voice that did sound like Katja's "I know Priestess, the little sister asked if I would speak with thee. I know what you wish to ask. She will be the priestess of the new Mother that combines two of us just as our son and daughter will join to produce and start a new race of beings that will be the best of both. The new Mother will be their Goddess."

Celia was ecstatic, "Do I have a role in this Goddess?"

"Yes Priestess, you will. I and my counterpart, the one that you and our son looks to, will teach the little sister all she needs to know, when she needs to know it. You will help guide her as she becomes priestess, but more importantly you must help convince the little sisters' mother and father that this is good and right. Without their blessings, we will not be able to teach her what she needs to know before the time comes for her to be priestess." My daughter and her mate, who is my counterparts and partially my son will help. But it is not yet time for them to know the whole plan."

"I understand. I will do as you have asked Goddess." Celia replied.

"We know that you would, my counterpart also wishes to speak with thee." Then Celia heard a lilting Irish sounding voice. "Know that I am much pleased with you my daughter and Priestess. You have been all that a Priestess should be and have taught my son well guiding him to this point in his existence. He has become a man with all that a man should have and be. This is why he was chosen along with my counterparts' daughter. Together they and others that come after will make this world as it should be. Know that I love you my daughter and please tell my son this also." Then Celia heard Her laugh lightly, "He knows this, but it is good for him to hear it now and then. Also, even though they are not to know the whole plan yet, he does suspect. I think between us he has learned very much and sometimes, he is little more curious than he should be. That is from my counterparts' side of him that he is also made from."

Celia smiled, then said, "Yes, I will my Lady Brigit."

Then Bast continued, "Priestess, please also convey my affection and love for my daughter and her mate, who is also partially mine. We could not have chosen more wisely."

Then Celia heard another voice that seemed to be a combination of the two and farther away say, "Please also convey my love and affection to the little sister and my future Priestess.

Then Celia saw two pairs of eyes, one set a laughing emerald green and the other, a serious pair of green cats-eyes. She felt two hands one smooth and cool and the other soft and warm caress her being. A feeling of ecstasy passed through her, and they were gone.

Erik reached out and caught her as he saw Celia almost collapse. He helped her over to a bench and asked Katja to get her some water. Lucy sat down beside her a little worried and asked, "Are you all right Miss Celia?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Katja Pt. 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds