Learning to Let Go

Rebecca pulled up to the house she knew so well but hadn't been too in years. Nervously, she rang the doorbell and waited a few minutes for it to be answered. The man that answered the door was a spitting image of David, albeit with more grey hair. Graham, David's dad broke into a smile and pulled Rebecca into a hug, "Rebecca my dear, how wonderful to see you. Come in, come in. Diane, come here, you'll never guess who was at the door." David's mother came in and wrapped Rebecca in a big hug. "You've stayed away too long Rebecca."

"Sorry, I really am, it's just..."

"We know it's hard and why you did it. It's just so nice to see you, you are looking well."

After a few minutes catching up, Rebecca said, "The reason I came is to tell you something. I've met someone."

"That's fantastic, we couldn't bear to think of you being alone. What's his name?"

"It's a she, Sarah. She's Australian."

"Well that's lovely, it's nice to see you smile again."

"Thank you. The thing is, I think I've been holding back. I didn't want to let go of David's memory."

"Of course not, dear, but you deserve to be happy."

"Thank you. I actually have something for you in the car." Rebecca retrieved the canvas prints and unwrapped them. "We had these at the house and it was one of the things that stopped me from taking Sarah there. I have kept smaller versions of the photos but I wanted you to have these."

"Thank you Rebecca, they are beautiful."

"No problem, I'd better go back to James and Emma's we're flying out early tomorrow."

"Of course dear, have a good trip. Don't be a stranger. Perhaps we could meet Sarah sometime."

"I'd like that. Happy Christmas"

"Happy Christmas petal." With another round of hugs and more than a few tears, Rebecca got back in the car to drive back.

Rebecca was picking at her dinner and wasn't paying attention to the conversation. Sensing what was wrong, Emma spoke up, "Bex honey, have I ever told you what happened when James first met my folks?"

"No I don't think so, why what happened?"

"We'd been on a few dates and I was falling for him hard but was too scared to admit it, even to myself. Anyway it was the Christmas holidays and I was at home for a couple of weeks. My folks and I had been out for the day and do you know what we saw when we got home?"

"What?"

"Simon, sitting on the doorstep. He'd driven up to declare his love for me. Obviously after that Mum was putty in his hands and I could tell Dad was impressed as well. The rest, they say is history."

"Wow, who knew James was such a romantic. Why did you tell me?"

"Just passing the time dear. We should probably go to bed, need to be on the road by 10 tomorrow. Night Rebecca."

"Night Em, see you tomorrow."

Rebecca tossed and turned all night, finally making her decision. She left the house as quietly as she could to drive to the airport, hoping she was doing the right thing. As she was leaving, James saw her out of the window. "Em, do you know where Bex is going?"

"Huh, oh it's fine, she's just stealing your move."

+++++

Good morning passengers, we are now making our final descent into Sydney.

Rebecca couldn't contain her nerves as she collected her hire car and navigated out of the airport. It took her a few hours to drive to Sarah's town, finding her parent's farm from the stories Sarah had told her. Rebecca wasn't sure if she was upset of relieved to find that no one was home but then she remembered it was Christmas Eve and that Sarah and her parents always went to a neighbour's party. Rebecca sat down on the bench on the veranda to wait for them to return.

Sarah had been distracted since she had got home. She hadn't heard from Rebecca since she left her at the airport and she was really worried that the time apart had pulled Rebecca even further away from her. Sarah was desperately hoping she was wrong but could feel her heart threatening to break.

The family were driving back to their farm after the Christmas party and Sarah's Dad was trying to cheer her up. "She'll call love, I know she will, maybe she doesn't have much signal while she's travelling. It's Christmas day tomorrow, I'm sure she'll call then." Sarah really wanted to believe her dad but wasn't convinced.

As they pulled up to the house, Sarah's Dad noticed the hire car. He swept his eyes over the veranda and spotted a sleeping form that looked a lot like the photos Sarah had shown him of Rebecca. Realising Sarah hadn't noticed he couldn't resist teasing her. "Then again, what do I know, maybe you're right, maybe she won't call."

With tears in her eyes, Sarah's heart sank, she had been holding onto her Dad's words, "Why not?"

"It would be a bit bloody pointless seeing as she's sleeping on the veranda."

Sarah's head jerked up and she finally saw Rebecca. She leapt out of the car before it had fully stopped moving and ran towards the house. Sarah's dad turned to his wife and said, "Fancy a Christmas Eve drive dear?". Smiling as they turned the car around.

Rebecca was so tired that she didn't hear Sarah as she ran up. She only woke when Sarah kissed her. She broke from the kiss and sat up sleepily, "Hey..."

"Hi, I can't believe you're here."

"I changed my flights. I realised Christmas without snow is not as wrong as Christmas without you." Sarah kissed Rebecca again, as Rebecca continued, "I also came because I had something to say..."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, I love you too." Sarah smiled and cried, wrapping her arms around Rebecca saying, "You heard me say that?"

"Yes, and I'm sorry I didn't say it at the time. I have been holding back but I don't want to anymore. I will always love David, but I know that loving you doesn't detract from that, in fact my love for him makes my love you for stronger. I wouldn't be who I am if I hadn't loved him first. I love you Sarah."

"I love you too Rebecca. I just can't believe you're here, it's the best Christmas present I could ask for."

Standing up they kissed each other deeply and their hands were everywhere trying to find the gaps in their clothing. After a few minutes, Rebecca stopped and scooping Sarah into her arms, said, "Which way?" Sarah unlocked the front door and directed Rebecca to her bedroom, marvelling at being in Rebecca's arms again and nuzzling her neck.

When they got to bedroom, Rebecca lowered Sarah to the floor and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Pulling apart, Rebecca looked Sarah in the eyes and said, "I love you, I want to show you how much, and make up for being so distant. But first I want to show you how much I've missed you." Kissing Sarah hard again they both couldn't move fast enough, taking off each other's clothes and touching every bit of exposed skin. Laying Sarah on the bed, Rebecca kissed her and then trailed kisses along her jaw, down her neck and spent a long time on her breasts. Sensing Sarah wanted more, Rebecca moved down Sarah's body, settling in between her legs, gently nipping at her thighs. Rebecca licked up the length of her pussy, then used her tongue to delve in and out, teasing her clit with her fingers, using her other hand to massage her nipples. Sarah felt her orgasm consume her. When she finally came back to earth, she pulled Rebecca up to her so that she could kiss her again, saying, "You need to stop being so selfless you know, let me love you back."

"But I really like making you come, and I've always been much more of a giver."

"I know baby, and I'm not complaining but seeing as you are so rubbish are letting go..."

"Hey!"

"Let me finish, seeing as you are not very good at it, you'll just need loads of practice." With a wink, Sarah rolled on top of Rebecca and pressed their bodies together. She said, "What I think is that really all you need to do is relax, so I want you to turn onto your stomach so that I can give you a massage. After all, you've had a long flight."

Sarah went off to find some baby oil from her drawer, while Rebecca turned over and settled on a pillow. Sarah warmed the oil in her hands and started at Rebecca's feet, gently massaging each sole before working her way up Rebecca's legs. Sarah didn't go further than the join between Rebecca's thighs and bottom, even resisting when Rebecca spread her legs and raised her hips of the bed. She leaned down to Rebecca's ear and said, "Patience sweetheart, good things come to those wait." Straddling Rebecca's hips, resting on her upturned bottom, she resumed the massage, working the light knots from Rebecca's shoulders, working down the arms and along each finger. Returning to Rebecca's back, Sarah worked her hands lower, while shuffling down to straddle Rebecca's legs, leaving room for her hands to massage Rebecca's cheeks. Adding more oil to her hands, Sarah spent a long time varying her touch while slowly moving her hands closer to Rebecca's pussy, feeling the heat. After what felt like an eternity to Rebecca, Sarah dipped her fingers inside.

Sarah lifted herself up so that she could kneel in between Rebecca's legs, spreading them. Sarah continued to dip her fingers into Rebecca. Sliding two fingers into Rebecca while using her thumb to rub on her clit. She once again asked Rebecca, "More?", taking Rebecca's moan as a positive response, Sarah moved Rebecca's hands to her bottom and said, "Hold yourself open for me baby." Then she leant over and flicked her tongue over Rebecca's rosebud, feeling Rebecca's hips buck underneath her. Sarah continued her assault on Rebecca's pussy while probing Rebecca's other hole with her tongue, increasing the pace she didn't let up until Rebecca was crying out and Sarah could feel her insides clenching around her fingers and tongue. As Rebecca came back down, Sarah removed her hands and placed a gentle kiss on each butt cheek before lying down next to Rebecca and pulling her into her arms. Smiling as she saw Rebecca struggle to keep her eyes open, she kissed her on the forehead and pulled the blanket over them, whispering, "Sleep well sweetheart."

The next morning, Rebecca woke up while Sarah was still sleeping deeply. Realising she hadn't brought her things in from the car, Rebecca pulled on her jeans and t-shirt and went in search of the bathroom. Leaving the bathroom, she walked straight into Sarah's Dad. He recovered first, "Hi, you must be Rebecca, I'm Stu, Sarah's Dad. It's lovely to finally meet you."

"Hello Mr Coates, yes, sorry, lovely to meet you too. Sorry I didn't introduce myself properly yesterday."

"Call me Stu, I won't have anything else. And don't give yesterday another thought, you and Sarah had other things on your minds. Come through and meet Mary."

Chatting with Sarah's parents over tea, Rebecca instantly liked them. Sarah was like her Dad in so many ways. Realising Sarah's confidence in her sexuality was in large part down to them Rebecca said, "Sarah is very lucky to have such supportive parents, not many would be so accepting of her bringing home a girlfriend."

"All we care about is whether she is happy. And apart from the past couple of days where she's been moping like a lovesick teenager, she has never been happier than with you."

"Thank you for that but I am wondering if your acceptance goes any further?"

They both looked at her in confusion, so Rebecca continued, "What would you think about her marrying a woman?"

Mary squealed in delight, instantly crying and Stu said, "Nothing would make us happier. Have you asked her yet?"

"Not yet, I think I need to let her get over the shock of me being here."

They trio carried on chatting, Rebecca telling them about the Lake District. Sarah woke up in an empty bed and heard voices. Pulling on some clothes she went into the living room just as Rebecca was saying, "It's an amazing place, my own little slice of heaven. You will have to come and visit sometime."

Sarah walked over to where Rebecca was sitting and slid onto her lap, giving her a deep kiss, "What's that sweetheart?"

"I was just saying that your parents should come and visit the Lake District when your Dad is well enough to fly. That is, after you have been there a few hundred times, of course."

Kissing Rebecca again, Sarah said, "That sounds lovely."

Mary, with a love in her eyes at her daughter's happiness, suddenly clapped her hands, "Oh Lord, it's Christmas Day, I'd completely forgotten. Time for presents, Rebecca, love, sorry there isn't anything for you."

"Don't worry, I've got all I could want, right here." Giving Sarah a squeeze.

Mary nearly cried again and looked accusingly at Stu, "Why don't you say things like that to me anymore?"

Stu looked at Rebecca in mock anger, "Give a guy a break hon."

"Sorry." Rebecca said, smiling at the genuine love the family had for each other. Sarah turned Rebecca's face to hers and said, "You don't need to say sorry baby, you can say things like that as much as you like."

Mary took charge again, "Ok lazy bones, let's restart the day. Those that want showers, get them. Christmas Day Take 2 begins in half an hour." Then seeing the way Sarah and Rebecca were looking at each other, "Stu, your doctor said you should start walking for exercise. No time like the present, I can think of a loop that will take about a hour. Did you hear that Sarah, an hour, but no more!"

"Yes Mom", Sarah said as she pulled Rebecca back to the bedroom.

"I really do need a shower." Rebecca said as Sarah pulled her onto the bed.

"I know sweetheart, but you can't fly here, tell me you love me, take me to heaven and back and then not be here when I wake up. For a few minutes, I thought I'd dreamt the whole thing."

"Sorry darling. Do you want to try again, Take 2 as your Mum said?" Sarah looked at her quizzically, so Rebecca continued, "Get undressed and back into bed, pretend to be asleep." Looking at Rebecca like she was crazy, Sarah did as she suggested, while Rebecca did the same. Rebecca placed one arm under Sarah's neck and cupping her breast, she spooned into her, resting other hand over Sarah's sex. Rebecca felt Sarah shiver with anticipation when she whispered in her ear, "Now, I think it should have gone something like this..."

Rebecca kissed Sarah's neck and whispered again, "Good morning my love, Happy Christmas." Before Sarah could respond, Rebecca gently pinched one of her nipples and pushed apart her swollen lips, giving her access to her slit that was already drenched in her juices. Finding her clit and circling it before flicking it in a way that drove Sarah crazy, Rebecca continued to tease Sarah's breasts and nibble and kiss Sarah's neck and ear lobe. Sensing Sarah was close, Rebecca whispered again in Sarah's ear, "I love you Sarah." This tipped Sarah over the edge and she felt the pleasure spread out from her core. Although it wasn't the most powerful orgasm Rebecca had given her, it was easily her favourite. A few minutes later, Sarah turned to face Rebecca and said, "That's the kind of wakeup call I could get used to. I love you Rebecca."

"I love you to darling, but I really do need to shower now. I don't want to get in trouble with your Mum the day I met her. Care to join me? It is the middle of summer after all, need to save water." Sarah smiled and took Rebecca's hand.

In the shower, Sarah lovingly washed Rebecca's hair and body, washing away the air miles. Sarah knelt on the floor and nudged open Rebecca's legs, allowing her access to her delicate centre. Smiling up at her girlfriend, she brought Rebecca to a fierce orgasm with her mouth, holding Rebecca up as she came so she didn't fall over. Sarah stood up and kissed Rebecca, saying, "I love you." They dried off and got dressed to re-join Sarah's parents who had just come back from their walk. Rebecca had collected a few boxes from her luggage and dropped them under the tree.

"What are those?", Sarah asked.

"Just a little something I picked up in Duty Free". Rebecca replied, she then leaned in closed to Sarah and whispered, "Of course, I had to leave some of your presents at home. I didn't think it was appropriate to bring them to your parents' house, but I have so much more to give you." Chuckling as Sarah flushed as it dawned on her what Rebecca meant.

Sarah and her parents opened their presents, including the last-minute additions from Rebecca. For Stu, Rebecca had picked a new camera. When he opened it, Rebecca said, "You can use it when you come to visit us."

For Mary, Rebecca had selected a beautiful silk scarf and brooch of a rose. But everyone was overawed when they saw the present that Sarah got, a gorgeous full length silk dress and platinum watch studded with diamonds. Leaning into kiss Rebecca, Sarah said, "Thank you, it's beautiful. I can't wait to wear it for you." She lowered her voice and continued, "and I really can't wait to take it off for you."

"You're welcome my love."

They spent the next few days visiting Sarah's extended family and friends. Everyone made Rebecca feel like part of the family the minute she walked in the door. On New Year's Eve, Sarah suggested that she drive to watch the sunset. Sarah drove to a creek at the edge of their land and dug out a couple of blankets from the back seat. Lying in Rebecca's arms, watching the sun go down, was the happiest Sarah had ever been. Sarah had her head tucked under Rebecca's chin, resting on her shoulder and said, "I love you so much. I still can't believe you're here. This has been the best week ever."

"The best ever?"

"Yes, I wouldn't change a thing."

"Oh really, so you don't want this then?" Rebecca asked, pulling a box from her pocket. Opening the box to reveal a beautiful engagement ring. Sarah sat up, looking into Rebecca's eyes in disbelief. Rebecca continued, "Sarah, will you marry me?"

"Oh, my god, of course, yes." Sarah said with tears running down her face. Rebecca slipped the ring onto Sarah's finger and kissed her.

Holding Sarah in her arms, Rebecca eventually talked about everything, why she hadn't taken Sarah to the Lakes, hearing Sarah say she loved her, talking with Jules, James and Emma, going to the house and taking the canvas prints to David's parents. When she had finished, Rebecca was crying. Sarah propped herself up on her elbow and wiped the tears from Rebecca's cheeks before saying, "Thank you for telling me."

"Sorry it took so long, I love you"

"I love you too."

+++++

When they got back to Manchester, Sarah was tucked in Rebecca's embrace when she said, "I never properly thanked you for my present."

"It looks gorgeous on you darling, I'll need to take you somewhere special to show you off."

"Thanks, but that's not the present I was talking about. I meant the one you gave me the day I went to the airport."

"Oh, that present. I was worried it was too much."

"Oh no, it was perfect, you pushed all of my buttons, just thinking about it is almost enough to make me come again."

Rebecca gently pushed Sarah onto her back and ran her hands up and down her body, casually brushing her sensitive breasts. "Almost enough hey? So, are you thinking about it now?"

"Mmm hmm" Sarah replied with lust in her eyes.

"Tell me about it." Rebecca said as she lowered her mouth to Sarah's breast while tracing patterns across Sarah's skin.

Sarah sighed as she began, "I had no idea what was in the box and I couldn't believe my eyes when I lifted the lid."

"What excited you the most?" Rebecca asked before lowering her mouth once more.

"The butt plug." Sarah said in almost a whisper. "We've played with dildos and even a strap on before but the plug scared and thrilled me in equal measure."

Rebecca continued tracing patterns on Sarah's skin, edging closer to her sex, "Carry on."

"The restraints were perfect, not painful at all but being unable to move my arms was another layer of pleasure. Watching you stand over me was so powerful, I wanted you to have your way with me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds