Learning to Let Go

"What happened next?" Rebecca asked while lazily running her fingers up and down Sarah's slit, delighting in the dampness and heat.

"Next you used your marvellous tongue to relax me while teasing my rosebud with your finger."

"Like this?" Rebecca asked lowering her mouth to Sarah's sex and moving her hand underneath Sarah to her asshole.

Sarah moaned and her voice trailed off, concentrating on the feel of Rebecca's tongue and the finger that was in her ass. When Rebecca added another finger, Sarah cried out and clamped down around her, coming over Rebecca's face. Easing out of Sarah, Rebecca lay back down and pulled Sarah into her arms again, holding her close as the aftershocks twitched through Sarah's body. Before she let Sarah fall asleep she whispered in her ear, "Just wait until you see what's in the next box..."

+++++

Epilogue

-----

Rebecca and Simon were in the bar at the rowing club, helping plan for some upcoming races. There was commotion outside the door and then the door burst open. Sarah came tumbling in but didn't go towards Rebecca as expected. Instead she was pulling Simon out of his chair while asking, "Why aren't you answering your phone?"

Simon looked at his phone in panic and saw he had 47 missed calls and messages, "I can't believe it was on silent, what's the matter?"

"What do you think? Jules has gone into labour, we're leaving now." Finally moving to Rebecca, kissing her on the lips, she said, "Hey gorgeous, you too, we've all been summoned. There is a taxi waiting outside."

When they got to the hospital Simon rushed off to be with Jules. Rebecca and Sarah went to wait for news. It wasn't until after midnight that Simon came to find them, Sarah was asleep, lying across some seats, with her head resting on Rebecca's lap. Simon had a massive smile on his face and the girls leapt up to give him a hug. Simon said, "It's a boy, he's a boy. I'm a Dad and Jules in Wonder Woman. Jules is asking for you both, come through."

When they got to Jules' room, she was smiling down at a small bundle in her arms. Rebecca and Sarah leaned over to give her a big kiss and congratulate her. "How are you doing Jules?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh Bex, it's amazing. It hurt like hell but totally worth it. Do you want to hold him?"

"I'd love to." Sitting in a chair, gazing at her godson, Rebecca realised she couldn't wait to start a family with Sarah. She looked over at Sarah with love and hoped she felt the same way. "Have you decided on a name yet?"

"Matthew, Matthew David." Simon answered, looking at Rebecca to see her response.

"I think that's a perfect name for a perfect little man."

A few minutes later, Rebecca looked up and saw Sarah quietly talking to Jules. Rebecca handed Matthew back to Simon and said, "We better go and let you try to get some rest. We'll come back later, bearing gifts."

Slipping her arm around Rebecca's waist, Sarah added, "I'll try to stop this one buying the entire shop when she drops by to get 'one' present." Congratulating them again and kissing them goodbye, Sarah and Rebecca went home.

Getting into bed, Rebecca asked, "What were you talking about with Jules?"

"Just asking about the delivery, how long it took. Matthew was born at 12.07 so his birthday is today."

"Oh" -- Sarah felt Rebecca stiffen slightly and was concerned, "What's the matter?"

"Today is / was David's birthday. What are the chances?"

"Oh sweetheart, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, it was just a shock. It's nice actually, especially for them. They miss him just as much as me, more so now that I have you."

Sarah leaned in to kiss Rebecca and then settled into her arms. "Do you want to know what else I said to Jules?"

"OK."

"I was looking at you holding Matthew and I told her that I couldn't wait to see you holding our own baby."

"Oh darling, me too. I was thinking that exactly as I was looking down at him. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds