LOVE, SEX, GUNS, and Ammunition

Yet as they matured to become adults, Harley wanted to see the world before settling down, getting married, and having children. Before he returned home from serving two tours of duty in the army, one in in Iraq and a second one in Afghanistan, he went one way and Maybell went the other. He traveled the world and she disappeared in the backwoods and in one of the small, rising valley of hills and hollers with creeks in the middle that all looked the same.

Unless he knew where he was and where he was going, easy to get lost and turned around in those woods overgrown with fallen trees, he didn't dare venture out alone unless he hired one of the locals as a guide. Moreover, the people who lived there, who made their living making moonshine, meth, and/or grew marijuana to use and sell, didn't take kindly to strangers poking around in their woods, even if it was someone who was born and raised there. There were plenty of other illegal activities that the residents of the hills and hollers didn't want their neighbors or the authorities to know about.

Never knowing exactly where she lived, somewhere out yonder in one of the deep, uncharted, hilly hollers, he lost track of her in the way that she lost track of him too. Then, when he returned to hunting and fishing in the woods where she obviously lived, as if it was kismet, he unknowingly stumbled over her. Actually, totally unexpected, albeit a much hoped-for reunion on his part, it was she who found him. In the same way that he'd never forget the last day they were together, he'd never forget that first day they found one another again.

* * * * *

A capable and self-sufficient woman, a pioneer woman in modern day times, Maybell didn't need a man telling her what to do, when to do it, and what not to do. She lived with her big brother after her drunken Daddy killed his fool self when he crashed his pickup truck in a tree. A few days later, after her Daddy's funeral, abandoning her to fend for herself, her big brother ran off with the carnival.

Not needing much to survive and never seeking the company, companionship, and/or love of any man, she lived on her own and lived off the land. With too much to do and too busy for such foolish distractions, she didn't own a car, have a phone, a computer, or even a TV. As if living back in the 20th century instead of changing with the times of the 21st century, all she had was her, small, handheld, and battery operated, transistor radio.

She rode her horse, Dolly, whenever it was too far to walk. She carried only what would fit in her knapsack, saddlebags, bedroll, and what would hang off her saddle horn and the sides of her horse as she rode. Having turned into a recluse, a backwoods, mountain woman, she only came to town a few times a year to buy supplies and ammunition.

She sold her handmade rugs, baskets, healing lotions, magic potions, and custom wares that she made and that were all made from nature and what she found in the forest. She used what little money from her sales to buy the things that she need, couldn't grow, or make herself. In the way that they did in the 19th century, Buck, the owner of the general store, would apply the money she earned from what she sold to the townsfolks, to what she needed to buy for herself.

Beholdin' to no one, especially to no man, she never bought anything on credit. She never bought anything she couldn't afford to pay cash to buy. Burying what little money she had in a coffee can by a tree, she didn't trust banks and hated bankers. Thinking of them as flimflam men and/or snake oil salesmen, she never bought anything from traveling salesmen who hauled their pitiful lives on the back of their wagons.

With absence making the heart grow fonder an understatement, Harley oftentimes wondered about Maybell in the same way that Deputy Marshall, Raylan Givens, played by Timothy Olyphant, wondered about Ava Crowder, played by Joelle Carter, in Justified. Obviously, just as Raylan loved Ava, Harley loved Maybell. After having not seen her in nearly twenty-years, no matter what she looked like now or how she changed from when he knew her then, he still loved her. In love with the person inside, instead of the person outside, except for her big tits, of course, he always loved her and would always love her forever and a day.

Waking up and going to sleep while wondering, he always wondered about Maybell. There wasn't a day that he didn't wonder about her, where she was, who she was with, and what was she doing? Especially on those long, lonely, and cold, winter nights when he imagined her topless and running towards him through the heather in the way of an Irish Spring, soap commercial of old, he wondered whatever happened to her. He wondered why they weren't together now in the way that they both wanted to be together then.

Unable to help himself from thinking of her in such a sexual way, she had such enormously, firm and shapely breasts. She had the biggest, natural breasts he had ever seen, touched, felt, fondled, and sucked. With her jumbo breasts defining her slender frame and shapely figure, she had gigantic tits with nipples the size of the nipples on a baby's bottle. As much as he loved Maybell for her long blonde, lush, pretty hair, her big, blue eyes, and her beautiful face, he loved her big tits.

While overseas and fighting for his life, he found pleasure in imagining her naked breasts bouncing, swaying, and jiggling as she ran towards him to greet him and welcome him home. Whenever he was horny, he took sexual comfort in imagining Maybell's naked breasts. He stroked his cock to a bigger erection while remembering the last night they were together. He masturbated himself while imagining finally having his wicked sexual way with her beautiful, naked body. With Maybell's huge breasts the heated, sexual topic of their horny, 19-year-old sexual conversations with his best friend, Clem, they always wondered who'd be first to cop a cheap feel of her gargantuan tits.

With them all a year behind the other kids in school, Harley, Clem, and Maybell started school a year late instead of a year early. Another lifetime ago, nearly twenty-years ago, the last time he saw her and his best friend, Clem, was when they were all 19-years-old. Just before they graduated high school, Harley took Maybell to their senior prom. With her going off to college in the fall and him having already joined the United States Army, the only steady and legal job available in the county, they swore they'd write to one another and would marry one day soon.

* * * * *

Sadly, tragically, and upsettingly, no doubt, because of what happened when they were last together on prom night, she didn't show up for her high school graduation to receive her diploma. The last time he saw her was that fateful night of their senior prom. As if the ground ate her up and swallowed her whole, she disappeared somewhere in those hilly hollers as if she had never even existed. Even though he searched for her and jeopardized his life, limb, and safety by trampling and trespassing through nearly every hill and holler, he didn't find her.

"Maybell! Maybell! Maybell," yelled Harley and hearing nothing in return but his own echo. Missing his best friend, he went from seeing her and being with her every day since grade school to not seeing her at all. "Maybell! Maybell! Where are you? Maybell! Maybell!"

Drawing attention to himself and putting his safety and life at risk, sensing it and feeling it, he could tell he was being watched. There was a small army of mountain men hiding behind trees and rocks with guns in protection of their kinfolks, their properties, their illegal livelihoods, and what little they had. They didn't take kindly to strangers looking for their womenfolk and with him gone for nearly twenty-years, no matter if he was born there and/or grew up there, he was a stranger to them now.

Much like he was back then, doing whatever he needed to do to survive before he joined the army, many of the men were unemployed since they closed the mine and the only factory in town relocated to Mexico. Then, after he left, with him not even having her address, nor even her photo to take with him to remember her by, he wrote her letters daily. Having just her name, county, city, state, and zip code, he sent them to her Post Office in care of her.

Even though he never received a letter from her in return, never discouraged and finding comfort in writing her anyway, while wondering if she was dead, he continued writing. He wrote her as if he was her lover, her steady boyfriend, her significant other, or her husband, instead of her best friend. The more love letters he wrote her, imagining her reading them but unable to answer them, the more sexually brazen he became. With his love letters unanswered and, perhaps, not even delivered, sadly, he never heard from her again.

That was then and this was now. After traveling here and working there, while saving a good sum of money, he never stopped thinking of her. Tired of the complexity of city life and the pressured hustle of urban living, missing the sights, the sounds, and the smells of the country, he returned home to his roots. Now, that he was back home for good, he hoped to reconnect with his beloved his childhood sweetheart. Ready to settle down, get married, and have children, the one he wanted and hoped that she still wanted him was Maybell.

As if they were somehow psychically connected, as soon as he stepped on land where they last were together and where they walked while holding hands, he could sense her. As if she was there walking with him and beside him while holding his hand, he could feel her. He could hear her voice and her laugh, and he smiled while imagining that she was there with him. He knew she was here, somewhere nearby. Perhaps, she was watching him in the way that the mountain men were watching him. Perhaps, in the way she may look like a stranger to him now, he may look like a stranger to her too.

He didn't have to be a psychic or a wizard to know that she was here. He knew she was out there somewhere close by and was hopefully thinking of him in the way that he never stopped thinking of her. He knew she was out there somewhere and hopefully looking for him in the way that he never stopped looking for her before he left and now that he had returned. He wondered if she wondered about him in the way that he always wondered about her. He wondered if she still loved him in the way that he still loved her and would always love her.

Hoping she wasn't dead but just hiding from him, perhaps, what he was sensing was her ghostly spirit. Perhaps, dead and buried somewhere in these woods, he wondered if she was still alive. He prayed to God that she was still alive. He prayed to God that she still wanted to make a life with him in the way that he still wanted to make a life with her.

'Maybell,' he thought while scanning the hilly, tree lined landscape. As if psychically calling her and beckoning her to come forward and show herself to him, he closed his eyes and concentrated on her being while focusing on her name. 'Maybell... Maybell... Maybell... Where are you, Maybell? Maybell... Maybell... Maybell...'

He concentrated on her image. He thought long and hard while trying to summon her physical being from deep in the woods or her spirit from the unknown beyond and from the dead.

'Maybell... Maybell... Maybell...' he thought while visualizing her then and envisioning her in the way he imagined she'd look like now.

* * * * *

As if it happened last night instead of nearly two decades ago, Harley recalled the last night he was with Maybell. Filled with uncontrollable lust, he was ready to take sexual advantage of her virginal innocence by having sex with her beautiful, busty, and naked body. He was so horny for her and so ready to have sex with her. He wanted her in the way that he never wanted any woman, not even the abundantly busty Christina Hendrick's of Mad Men and of Hap and Leonard fame.

A much bustier and prettier version of Christina Hendricks, where Christina was a triple D, an F cup, Maybell was a quadruple D, a G cup. Where Christina was a dyed redhead and born a blonde, Maybell was a natural blonde who never dyed her hair. Where Christina was buxom, except for her big tits that demanded men's attention of her sexy body, Maybell was shapely thin. Where Christina was 5'7" tall, Maybell was 5'10" tall. Hooked on her for life, Harley loved her in the way that he never loved any woman and would never love any other woman. If he couldn't have Maybell, then done with women, he didn't want anyone.

Finally, on prom night, knowing he was about to get lucky after the prom, he was so sexually excited to finally be alone with her. Instead of looking at her as one of his best friends, he viewed her as if she was his potential, steady girlfriend, his lover, and even his wife. His dream come true to be sexually intimate with her before marrying her, normally just walking with her while holding her hand and talking would be enough for him before today but not tonight.

Tonight, he wanted more than just walking with her and talking to her. Tonight, he wanted more than just her hand. Tonight, wanting to be sexually intimate with her naked, round ass, her naked, blonde pussy, and her naked, giant breasts, he wanted the entirety of her naked body. He wanted all of her in the way that a man sexually wanted a woman. After making her so happy by buying her first handgun on Valentine's Day, two months later, he was ready to make her his woman now.

After the prom was over, as soon as he parked his car in a desolate spot and looked in her blue eyes with his hazel eyes, their first French kiss, they kissed with open mouths and with exploring tongues. As if in a dream and with it happening so fast, too fast, he couldn't remember if she kissed him, he kissed her, or if they kissed each other together and at the same time. He just remembered kissing her and kissing her, French kissing her.

He remembered the feel of her soft, sweet, full lips against his lips and the sensation of her tongue probing his mouth. Even though the car radio was off, as if he had died and gone to Heaven, he remembered hearing Heavenly music playing when he kissed her. Kissing and kissing her, he never kissed any woman as much and as passionately as he kissed Maybell that night.

While continuing to kiss her, taking the long-awaited risk and ready to be rejected, he touched her and felt her everywhere through her clothes where he had always imagined and sexually fantasized touching and feeling her. More than just a dream or a sexual fantasy but his hoped-for reality, with her allowing him to touch her and feel her wherever he wanted to touch and feel her, he couldn't wait to have sex with her. He reached his horny hand behind her to feel her shapely ass through her prom dress and panties.

Then, while continuing to French kiss her, when she didn't stop him from feeling and squeezing her butt, he moved his hand to the front of her to feel her big breasts. He felt one of her tits through her dress and bra before feeling her other tit. When she didn't stop him from feeling her tits through her dress and bra, he reached between her legs to feel her shapely thighs before reaching his hand higher to feel her panty clad pussy. Having his sexual way with her through her clothes while continuing to kiss her, he fingered her pussy though her panties while fingering her emerging nipples through her dress and bra.

Having imagined her plenty times enough without her clothes while masturbating himself, he couldn't wait to see her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. He couldn't wait to touch and feel her naked body in the way that he was touching and feeling her fully clothe body through her clothes now. He couldn't wait to make love to her. He couldn't wait to fuck her. He couldn't wait for her to stroke his cock while sucking his cock.

Hoping to do everything he dreamt and sexually fantasized doing with her, he couldn't wait for her to take his stiff prick in her warm hand and stroke him while he felt her enormous, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. He couldn't wait to watch her take his hard dick in her beautiful mouth and stroke him while sucking him as she stared up at him with her big, blue eyes. In the way that he couldn't wait to cum in her pussy and fill her womb with his child, he couldn't wait to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow him too.

He needed something to remember her by and to masturbate over before going in the army and disappearing overseas. Perhaps, never returning home alive and returning home in a flag draped coffin instead, he wanted to take the memory of the sexual pleasure of her beautiful, naked body with him on this last night with her. Ready to marry her as soon as he returned home from basic training, wanting her to have his love child to remember him by until he returned and in case he didn't return, he didn't care if he made her pregnant. He loved her. He truly loved her and wanted to live the rest of his life with her.

"I love you, Maybell. I've always loved you. I'll always love you," he said kissing her long and hard. "I can't wait to marry you. I want you to have my baby."

She returned his passionate kisses with her passionate kisses. Obviously, just as she wanted to marry him, she wanted to have his baby too. Just as he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him too.

"I love you, too, Harley. I've always loved you and will always love you. I'll write you every day and will wait for you to return," she said. "Now, stop talking and make love to me. I want to have your baby."

* * * * *

Always enthralled, mesmerized, and hypnotized by the immense size and shape of Maybell's humungous, natural breasts, he couldn't wait to finally see them, touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck her big, naked tits. Now that he finally had her alone in the backseat of his car, he couldn't wait to remove her clothes. Hopefully allowing him to strip her naked, he couldn't wait to remove her dress and her bra before removing her panties. Something he always imagined seeing, touching, feeling, fondling, and sucking whenever he masturbated himself, he couldn't wait to finally see her naked breasts.

Something that literally and figuratively made her stand out from the rest of the too thin and small breasted women, whenever he was with her, he couldn't help himself from staring at her breasts. Her big tits protruded out from beneath her clothes like hidden, sexual weapons. Her big tits were the first part of her beautiful body that he saw when she rounded a corner. With her bras not padded in the way other women always wore padded bras, whenever she was cold or sexually excited, her hard, erect nipples pushed out her clothes in the way that his erection bulged out his pants.

Whenever he saw the hard, erect impressions of her huge nipples, his lips automatically and involuntarily rounded in the way of a fish looking for fish food. Now that he knew that she was as sexually interested in him as he was sexually interested in her, he couldn't wait to take her to their prom. He couldn't wait to finally be alone with her. He couldn't wait to tell her that he loved her, wanted to marry her, and wanted her to have his baby.

He couldn't wait to kiss her, French kiss her. He couldn't wait to touch and feel her through her clothes while kissing her. He couldn't wait to undress her. He couldn't wait to see her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. He couldn't wait for her to see him naked too. He couldn't wait for her to touch his cock, stroke his cock, and suck his cock before fucking his cock. He couldn't wait to see how far she'd allow him to go before she stopped him and rebuked him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds