LOVE, SEX, GUNS, and Ammunition

'Look at the size of her tits,' he thought while unable to stop himself from staring at the huge impressions her breasts made in her navy blue, prom dress. 'My God, she has such big tits and she's showing a lot of cleavage, more cleavage than I've ever seen her show when wearing her flannel shirt and overalls. I can't wait to see her naked tits. I can't wait to touch her naked tits. I can't wait to feel her naked tits. I can't wait to fondle her naked tits. I can't wait to suck her naked tits,' he thought while staring at her long, line of sexy cleavage.

Then, while kissing her, she allowed him to unzip the back of her dress and lower the straps of her gown. As soon as her dress slid down to the top of her huge bra, he saw the tops of her meaty breasts and the long line of her cleavage that disappeared in her brassiere like a mountainous, ski slope. Not wasting time staring, while continuing to kiss her, he pushed her dress down past her bra and down to her shapely hips. Then, as if he was the one chosen and the one who was meant to be sexually intimate with her and her big tits, he felt her firm breasts through her massive, white bra, first one and then the other.

As soon as he touched her bra clad breasts, felt her tits, squeezed her tits, and fondled her breasts through her bra, her hard, erect nipples made their presence known by pushing against the palm of his hand. Continuing to kiss her, he made her squirm in her seat by fingering her nipples through her white brassiere. Pulling them, turning them, twisting them, pinching them, and squeezing her big nipples between his thumb and index finger, he continued fingering her hard, erect nipples through her bra while French kissing her. Always wanting to see her massive, naked breasts, finally, as if it was meant to be that night, he saw her huge, naked tits.

He couldn't wait to remove her bra. He couldn't wait to see her tits. He couldn't believe he was about to finally see Maybell's immense breasts. Then, before even seeing her naked breasts but just seeing her exposed, white bra and her long line of sexy cleavage, as if he was having a religious experience, he stared at her bra clad breasts as if worshipping a false idol.

Since seeing Jennifer Marlowe played by Loni Anderson on WKRP in Cincinnati, never had he seen such a giant brassiere. Never had he seen such giant, bra clad breasts. Never had he seen such a long line of sexy cleavage. He couldn't wait to see her naked tits without her bra increasing his lustful desire, his sexual frustration, and his utter horniness.

'Oh, my God. Look at the size of her bra. Look at that long line of sexy cleavage. She has the biggest bra and the longest line of cleavage I've ever seen,' he thought. 'I can't wait to see all that's inside her bra. I can't wait to see her tits. I can't wait to see her areolas and her nipples. I can't wait to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck Maybell's big tits.'

* * * * *

As if she was wearing a parody on bras for the theatrics of the Harvard Hasty Pudding Club, the biggest bra he had ever seen needed to hold the biggest breasts that he would soon hopefully see. Her tits were so big on her tall, slender and shapely frame that people who didn't know her looked at her as if she was a stripper who had breast implants. Yet, all natural and with her blessed by God or cursed by the Devil to carry such a back breaking, heavy and conspicuous, sexual overload, those breasts were as real and as she was kind, honest, loving, and sincere.

He could only imagine the strain on her back that her big tits caused. Maybe that's why she always wore a knapsack. By adding weight to her back to counteract the added weight on her front, with her so top heavy, perhaps, a knapsack helped maintain her balance and kept her from falling forward.

As if there was a drumroll going off in his head, holding his breath while waiting for her to stop him, he stealthily reached behind her to unhook her bra with nervous fingers. Unable to unhook her with just one hand, especially in the dark and especially with her wearing such a tight, big bra, he conspicuously reached behind her with both hands while turning her. Instead of having just one or two hooks, or even three hooks, she had five hooks. He had never seen a bra with five hooks before.

With her big brassiere having everything but a lock and a combination, her bra looked like what he imagined a chastity belt looked like. She wore an underwire bra that supported her big tits as if her bra was a suspension bridge and her tits were heavy bridge abutments. He was as enamored with her big bra as he was with her exposed cleavage. Now that he saw her big white bra, the tops of her meaty breasts, and her long line of exposed, sexy cleavage, he couldn't wait to see her big, naked tits.

While waiting for her to stop him, he expected her to slap his horny hands away from him daring to remove her brassiere. With her not stopping him, as soon as he removed her bra, and after stripping himself naked too, he removed her panties. Ready to have sex with her, his childhood sweetheart and the woman of his dreams, he was ready to make love to her before fucking her. He was ready to give her his baby. Hopefully, after he pleasured her with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, she'd give him a blowjob too.

Alas, his only fatal mistake, disrespecting her, by daring to have sex with her before marrying her, he failed to treat her like the virginal lady she was by putting a ring on her finger first. Accustomed to having free sex with slutty girls from the city, Maybell was a modestly, moral girl from the country. Ready to have sex with her naked body nonetheless, before even proposing to her to assure her that his sexual intentions were honorable, he not only had her dress and her bra off but also, he had panties off, too. Just as he was naked, Maybell was naked too.

It took him a long moment to wrap his head around the fact that his beloved Maybell was naked. The first time seeing any part of her naked body, he couldn't believe that the love of his life was naked. Moreover, the first time her seeing any part of his naked body, he was naked with her too. Staring at her as if she was made of gold and encrusted with diamonds, he stared at her as if he had never seen a naked woman before. He lusted over her more than he lusted over the red Mustang that he passed by at the dealership every day before he broke down and finally bought the car.

'What a woman. What an absolutely gorgeous woman. She's so beautiful,' he thought. 'She's so sexy. I love her blonde, naked pussy. I love her shapely, naked ass. I love her big, naked tits. I love her naked body.'

Already well past the point of no return, he rounded the bases. Rounding first base by kissing her, rounding second base by her returning his kisses, and rounding third base by touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes, he was heading for home with an in the park homerun after having stripped her naked. She was naked. The first time seeing her without her clothes or even in her bathing suit, his beloved Maybell was naked. He was finally not only seeing her naked breasts but also, he was seeing her entire naked body too. He was not only seeing her naked body but also, he was having sex with her naked body.

* * * * *

Kissing and kissing her while touching her, feeling her, and fondling her beautiful, naked body everywhere, he made out with her as if they were on their honeymoon instead of celebrating their senior, prom night. The first time seeing her eye popping, naked breasts, her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy, and her round, firm, naked ass, he couldn't get enough of her beautiful, naked body, especially her big, naked tits. He loved her big tits. Instead of just staring at them, he couldn't wait to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and lick her naked body everywhere that a horny man should never touch, feel, fondle, and lick a naked, virginal woman before marrying them.

Finally, getting her alone without her Daddy looming over him or her big brother chaperoning her and bodyguarding her, he passionately kissed her in the way that she passionately kissed him. They kissed one another as if they loved one another, and obviously they did. No words could define the sexual excitement and the lust filled love that they felt for one another at that moment. Not even having to say the words, even though they already verbally expressed their love for one another, in the way that she returned his kisses, he knew that she loved him as much as he loved her.

Feeling and fondling her naked breasts, he was finally sucking her hard, erect nipples while rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. As wet as he was hard, she was so wet and he was so hard. They were so ready to make love. Ready to slide his hard, erect prick deep inside her and make love to her before humping her harder and humping her faster, he needed to fuck her. With her pussy sopping wet and her nipples hard and erect, she was obviously as sexually aroused as he was sexually excited.

Not allowing him to have all the fun, with him naked too, her fingers were tightly wrapped around his engorged dick. Strangely curious, she expertly stroked his prick. In the way that she fondled the head of his cock with her fingertips and stroked his erect prick with long, fast strokes, he suspected that his prick wasn't the first prick that she masturbated. Sexually teasing him with her fingers and with her hand, she was a real pro at maintaining his erection while gradually increasing his sexual excitement.

Suddenly possessively jealous, with her more sexually experienced than he thought she was, he wondered if she had masturbated their best friend, Clem. He wondered if she had already made out with him. He wondered if he had already seen, touched, felt, fondled, and sucked her massive, naked breasts. He wondered if she had dated Clem behind his back before she dated him. Yet, now that he was alone with her, what did anything she sexually did in her past matter? He had sexually done plenty of things in his past too. All that mattered was that he was alone and naked with her now.

Then, not stopping with just giving him a hand job, shocking him by her willingness and readiness to give him his wildest, sexual fantasy, she was ready to give him more. She was ready to voluntarily give him oral sex. Something he couldn't believe he was seeing, she slid her naked body halfway down his naked body while sexily staring up at him and teasing him with her hand, her eyes, and her mouth. While lowering her mouth, as if his cock was her vanilla ice cream cone, she kissed his chest and stomach before kissing his cock and licking his stiff prick.

He stared down at her staring up at him. Sexually teasing him with her eyes, she was smiling up at him with the tip of his cock in her mouth. As if he was fantasizing this, his beloved Maybell was getting ready to suck his dick before making love to him and fucking him. In the way that he had her big tits in his horny hands and erect nipples in his loving mouth, more than he ever expected would sexually happen, he couldn't believe that she had his erect cock in her virginal mouth. He couldn't believe his childhood sweetheart was about to blow him. He couldn't believe the love of his life was ready to suck his cock.

With the moonlight illuminating them as if they were actors preforming a live sex act on stage, she stared up at him with her blue eyes while he stared down at her with his hazel eyes. Even in the moonlit dark, he could see her pretty face and her bright, blue eyes. Even in the moonlit dark, he could see that she was about to take his hard, hairy dick in her beautiful, virginal mouth.

Then, as if she had given someone oral sex before, she took him in her mouth. In the way that he had her big tits in his mouth, Maybell had his stiff prick in her mouth. Definitely, as soon as she took him in her mouth, not dabbling with inexperience, with her so adept with her hand, skilled with her tongue, and experienced with her mouth, obviously, his cock wasn't the first cock she had sucked. Definitely, with her obviously no virgin, she must have sucked Clem's cock before sucking his cock.

The memory of the feel of her wet tongue continuingly moving around his cock and her warm mouth was something he'd always remember and would never forget. Even those professional whores that he paid overseas to blow him when in the army, never had anyone lovingly sucked his prick in the way that Maybell had lovingly sucked his prick. Even now that he was older and had more sexual experiences with having sex with a multitude of women around the world, at just 19-years-old, she had given him the best blowjob he would ever have in his life.

"Suck my cock, Maybell. Blow me," he said putting a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head. "I need to cum in your mouth. I'd love to watch you swallow my cum," he said while hoping she'd allow him to ejaculate in her mouth and swallow his cum.

Ready to cum in her mouth, he humped her mouth and fucked her face while she sucked him deeper and stroked him faster before she temporarily removed his cock from her mouth to speak.

"Cum Harley. Cum," she said staring up at him, stroking him faster, and sucking him deeper. She removed his prick from her mouth again to speak. "Your reward for buying me my first handgun for Valentine's Day, I want you to cum in my mouth as much as I want you to cum in my pussy too," she said. "Give me a baby, Harley. I want your baby."

* * * * *

Yet, taking the good with the bad, that night wasn't all good, a gross understatement. Something he'd never forget, as if it happened last night instead of on the night of their prom so very long ago, her daddy and big brother caught him with her naked and in the cramped backseat of his red Mustang. With Maybell afraid to tell them, they didn't even know they were dating. They didn't even know he had taken her to their senior prom.

"Daddy! I found her and she's naked," yelled her brother Billy Bob. "Maybell! We've been lookin' everywhere for you."

Nearly tearing it off the hingers, her brother yanked open his car door.

"I see that and I see that they're havin' sex. Get him the Hell outta there," said Darryl, Maybell's father.

Suddenly, as if he was raping her and forcing her to blow him against her will, it was pandemonium when her big brother flung open his unlocked car door. Not allowing him to explain that he loved her and was ready to marry her, he dragged him out of his car naked by his ankles. Pushing him to the ground, Maybell's father and brother kicked him, stomped him, and beat him. Surprised that he only had minor cuts, scraps, and bruises, and not any broken bones, naked, bleeding, and barely conscious, they left him for dead.

Without even giving her a chance to get dressed, they didn't allow her to put on her bra, her panties, or even her dress. Leaving all of her clothes behind in his car including her shoes, with her father leading the way, her brother dragged her home barefoot and naked by her hair. Embarrassed for her, unable to help her, he felt her shame and her sorrow as if it was his own. Maybell the woman that Harley loved was crying and naked in front of her father and brother.

The last time that he saw her, with her never to be heard from again, her father and brother dragged her through the woods, up the side of the mountain, and all the way home. He wished he could have helped her. He wished he could have saved her from them. He wished he could find where they lived so that he could give them the undeserved beating that they gave him. He wished he could fill them with the shame and embarrassment that they made Maybell feel. Only, in the way that she was made to feel helpless, he was helpless to even find them.

A night that he'd always remember and would never forget for as long as he shall live, Harley couldn't stop wondering about that night. In the way that they surprised him and beat him, he didn't have a chance to fight for her. Never forgetting what happened, a disturbing image for him to see and a more painful experience for Maybell to endure, the memory of Maybell naked in front of her Daddy and big brother haunted him.

In the way that they manhandled her, pushed her, and dragged her home by her hair, they weren't even shocked to see her naked. It was as if they had seen, groped, and had sex with her naked body plenty of times before. In the way they treated her as if she was their property instead of her being their daughter and sister, was if they owned her naked body. In the way that they beat him, he was surprised that they didn't kill him.

It was as if her father was jealous that he was about to have sex with his daughter. As if she was his property, it was as if she was her father's wife instead of his daughter. It was as if her brother was jealous that he was about to have sex with his sister. As if she was his property too, it was as if she was her brother's wife instead of his sister.

Obviously jealous of him possessing her and afraid of him taking her away, ready to make love to her, and fuck her, as if she belonged to no man but only to them, they saw them both naked. They saw him feeling her big naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. They saw her with her hand stroking him. They saw her with his cock in her mouth.

Before they pulled him out of his car naked, they saw Maybell sucking his prick. Her father and her brother saw her blowing him. Catching them just in time, he was about to make love to her. If only they had come later than sooner, hoping to impregnate her with his baby, he was about to fuck her.

* * * * *

After her mother died, Maybell was their indentured servant. With her doing everything that her mother did before she died, the cooking, the cleaning, the laundry, paying the bills, running all the errands, caring for the animals, and even chopping wood, she was their submissive and obedient slave. Now, too disturbing to even imagine, he wondered if they were having sex with her too. With fathers sleeping with their daughters and brothers having sex with their sisters a common thing, there were plenty of incestuous relationships happening in the uncharted hills of the backwoods of the deserted country.

Now that he was back in the same holler, his safe, sheltered valley between the mountains that remained in the past and away from technologies of the rest of the world, he wondered if she still lived here too. When they were just two, rambunctious, fun loving, and innocent teenagers, he remembered them running, laughing, and playing together in the orchards, pastures, and meadows. As they matured to young adults, more friends than lovers, yet unable to keep their hands off of one another, they were always innocently kissing, hugging, holding, touching, feeling, and groping one another albeit not in a sexual way.

Having fought a courageous battle, her mother finally succumbed to cancer after nearly a year of suffering. Not even allowing her to graduate with her class, her father immediately removed her from school to help with the chores. Prom night, that fateful and frightening night, seemingly gone from his life forever, was the last time he ever saw her. Evidentially her father and brother feared that he'd marry her, take off with her, and leave them without a woman to cater to their wants, needs, and, perhaps, even to their forbidden and incestuously sexual desires.

'I wonder what happened to her,' he thought. 'I wonder if she still lives 'round here somewhere. I wonder if she's married with children. Maybe, she moved away,' he thought. 'Maybe her father and brother worked her to death. Maybe, the reason why I feel her and sense her is 'cause she's dead and buried in an unmarked grave somewhere in these hills and hollers.'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds