LOVE, SEX, GUNS, and Ammunition

With no modern-day sexpot her equal, she looked as voluptuous as Marilyn Monroe or Jayne Mansfield and looked as sexy as Mamie Van Doren. Only, she was more than that, much more than that. She was more than tits, ass, and pussy. She was more than a sexy smile and a naughty look. In the way that she thought about things and enjoyed doing all the activities and sports that he loved to do, she was his equal. In addition to soon to be his lover, she was his best friend. In the way that he had already lived twenty-years of his life without her, he couldn't imagine living another minute without her.

'This is it,' he thought. 'This is finally it. I'm finally going to have sex with Maybell. Then what,' he wondered with worry? 'Will she invite me to live here with her, move to town and live with me, or will she disappear again in the way that she disappeared before? With the steep terrain all looking the same, I'd never find her again in these hilly hollers.'

He stared at her in the way that she stared at him. Only, with her stating what she wanted, as if she was the man and he was the woman, clearly, she only wanted to fuck him but he still wanted to marry her and live the rest of his life with her. If he was to hazard a guess, with her so settled in her life and accustomed to living alone, she may not want a long-term relationship. With her acting more like the man and him feeling more like the woman in whatever this relationship was, having sex with her may be a one-time thing.

'In the way that most men do, what if she subscribes to the 4F philosophy of dating? Now that she found me, she may just want to feel me, fuck me, and forget about me,' he thought.

Clearly, in the way that he needed her in his life, she didn't need him or any man in her life. Clearly, she had already proven that over the past twenty-years. Clearly, already set in her ways, seemingly wanting and needing nothing, she had already carved out a good life for herself. Clearly, she didn't love him in the way that he loved her and would always love her.

Yet, accepting this for whatever it was, he wasn't about to turn her down for sex. At the very least, he'd be putting his sexual fantasies aside for the chance to have sex with her. At the very most, he'd finally know what it was like to have sex with his childhood sweetheart, the love of his life.

He couldn't wait to remove her bra and panties and strip her naked. He couldn't wait to touch and feel her naked body everywhere he had always imagined doing. He couldn't wait to make love to her. He couldn't wait to fuck her. He couldn't wait to finger and lick her pussy. He couldn't wait to give her multiple orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

He couldn't wait for her to stroke him. He couldn't wait for her to blow him while staring up at him with those beautiful, blue eyes. He couldn't wait to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow his cum. He couldn't wait to cum in her pussy and give her the baby she always wanted.

"Maybell, I've thought of this day for twenty-years," said Harley.

He looked at her as if he was an infatuated school girl and she was his much older English professor. Even though they were both the same age, she looked at things differently than he did. Expecting nothing from no one, not even him, she looked at life more realistically. Blinded by the love he felt for her, she had a wisdom and maturity about her that he didn't possess. Perhaps, after living in the city, he had become naïve in his expectations about her and about country living.

He watched her from the doorway as if she was his dream. He stared at her trying to understand why she never looked for him in the way that he looked for her. As if it wasn't as big of a deal to her to have sex with him as he was making it out to be to have sex with her, she made an impatient face. Then, as if splashing his face with cold water, she awakened him from his sexual fantasy of having sex with her while he stared at her lying on her bed in her bra and panties.

"Well, I hope it ain't gonna take another twenty-years for you to get off them clothes, Harley," she said with a laugh. "I'm still in my underwear because I'm waitin' for you to undress me in the way that you stripped me neked in the backseat of your car. I hope you're better at unhookin' my bra now than you was then," she said laughing.

As if his clothes were on fire, he stripped out of his sweatshirt, shoes, socks, jeans, and shirt. Now, with him in his tee-shirt and briefs and her in her bra and panties, as if they were still on their prom night, as soon as he moved beside her on her bed, they kissed. In the way that they did nearly twenty-years ago, they made out with one another. In the way that he heard ethereal music in his head while kissing her then, he heard angelic music in his head again now.

He kissed her in the passionate and loving way that he had never kissed another woman since the last time that he kissed her. Not wanting to remove her bra and panties just yet, he wanted to feel and squeeze her ass, feel and fondle her tits, and cup and rub her pussy through her underwear while kissing her. He wanted to finger her nipples through her bra while sliding his finger along her pussy slit and pressing down on her clit through her panties. While fondling her bra clad breasts with one hand, he wanted to have his wicked, sexual way with her round, firm, and shapely panty clad ass with his other hand.

While kissing her, having struggled to unhook her bra only once before and now an expert at unhooking her, as if he already knew the secret combination to her massive five, hook brassiere, he reached around her with one hand. As if he was Houdini setting her tits free from the confinement of her brassiere, he had her bra unhooked in record time. Not wanting to remove her bra just yet, he wanted to enjoy the erotic sensation of feeling her big tits through her unhooked bra first.

He continued fondling her breasts through her unhooked bra while watching the bottoms of her boobs peeking out at him from beneath her bra. Even after having sex with all the women he had sex with, she had the biggest tits he had ever seen. Yet, even though they were big, they were still shapely and firm. He wondered if her tits would still be that way when she was 58-years-old or if they'd sag down to her waist. No mater, firm or flabby, giving her a sexual dimension that most other women didn't have, in the way that she obviously loved his big cock, he loved Maybell's big tits.

Then, done feeling her breasts through her bra, he removed her bra straps from her shoulders, first one and then the other before he slowly peeled away her bra cups from her massive breasts. As if a drumroll in his head added suspense while removing her bra, finally able to see behind the curtain in the way that Dorothy saw the Wizard in the Wizard of Oz, he was ready to see Maybell's naked breasts. Then, as if revealing the eighth wonder of the world, he stared at Maybell's huge tits.

Once her removed her big brassiere, he stared at her pink areolas and her pinker, erect nipples. Once her bra was off, unable to stop himself from staring, as if hypnotized and mesmerized by her naked breasts as he was before, he stared at her naked tits as if he had never seen naked tits before. He stared at her naked tits as if he had never seen her naked tits before. Once her bra was off, he stared at her naked, shapely breasts. Once her bra was off he stared at her perfectly rounded, pink areolas and her even pinker, erect nipples.

As if her naked breasts were lit with a spotlight, he stared at her naked tits in the way that Vincent Vega played by John Travolta in Pulp Fiction stared in Marsellus Wallace's briefcase played by Ving Rhames.

"Vincent? We happy," asked Jules Winnfield played by Samuel L. Jackson when John Travolta opened Marsellus' briefcase?

Vincent stared in the briefcase in total awe in the way that Harley stared at Maybell's naked breasts with complete sexual excitement.

"We're good," said Vincent taking one last, long look while still staring in the open briefcase before closing it in the way that Harley looked longingly at Maybell's naked breasts.

A sight to behold, any heterosexual man who says that he doesn't like big, firm, and shapely tits is either lying or crazy. All men like tall, blue-eyed, and shapely, natural blondes with big tits, the bigger the better. Having loved her forever, Maybell was finally allowing him to show his love for her by having sex with him.

* * * * *

Now that Harley had Maybell's naked breasts in front of him, in the way that John Travolta as Vincent Vega was good, indeed, Harley was good, very good.

'I can't believe how big her tits are,' he thought while continuing to stare at them and while still unable to wrap his head around the shapely size of her big tits. 'She has the biggest tits I've ever seen, I can't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them,' he thought.

As if afraid to touch them, as if respecting her breasts, it took him a minute to react to seeing her naked tits before he touched them, felt them, fondled them, and sucked them. Then, in the way that he did in the backseat of his car so long ago, he was all over her naked breasts. Touching them, feeling them, groping them, fondling them, kissing them, and sucking them while fingering her big and erect nipples, she allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked tits.

Not allowing him to have all the fun, she groped his prick and cupped his testicles through his briefs now in the way that she groped his prick and cupped his testicles through his briefs in his car then. Then, when she removed his t-shirt and underwear, he removed her panties. Now they were both naked again in the way they were naked years before.

Finally returning the favor of the blowjob she gave him then, in the way that she took him in her mouth and sucked his cock in the backseat of his car, he was eager to eat her pussy now. Finger licking good, he couldn't wait to finger her while licking her. After kissing her and getting familiar with her firm, naked breasts again, he moved between her strong thighs to finger and lick her naked pussy. Not wasting any more time with foreplay, with them both already sexually aroused enough, he penetrated her with his tongue and finger.

As if he was a champion pussy eater in the way that he remembered her being a great cocksucker, something that he had wanted to do then, he finally did now. While rubbing her clit, finger fucking her pussy, and lapping her vaginal secretions, he had her squirming around her bed in no time. Continuing to rub her and finger her with his right hand while licking her, he reached up with his left hand to fondle and squeeze her tits while fingering her nipples.

"Uma, uma, uma," he said adding sound effects to eating her. "Uma, uma, uma," he said while licking her. "Uma, uma, uma," he said licking her faster, rubbing her clit harder, and finger fucking her deeper. "Uma, uma, uma. Uma, uma, uma. Uma, uma, uma."

His face was buried between her muscular thighs now in the way that he hadn't had the chance to bury his face between her thin and shapely thighs then. Continuing to lick and finger her, he reached his hands beneath her naked ass and lifted her pussy to his mouth. As lost in the sexual lust of eating her pussy as he was when she sucked his cock, he wanted her to cum in his mouth now in the way that she wanted him to cum in her mouth then. He was determined to give her an oral, sexual orgasm with his mouth, his tongue, and his fingers.

"Uma, uma, uma. Uma, uma, uma," he said verbalizing his lust for her and voicing his sexually excitement to allow him to breathe while licking her pussy. "Uma, uma, uma."

Then, again, as if she was the man and he was the woman, in the way that he put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head when she was blowing him then, she put a heavy hand behind his head now. Pressing his head forward, she mashed his face in her drenched pussy. As if his face was her personal sponge, she rubbed her sopping wet cunt all over his face.

As if she had sprayed her pussy with a musky scent, eau de pussy perfume, her vaginal secretions were all over his face and in his beard. Smelling of sex, he was saturated with her womanly aroma. Immersed with eating her, licking her faster rubbing her clit harder, he was intent in making her cum. As much as he wanted to watch her having an oral, sexual orgasm, he wanted to hear her cum.

"Harley. Oh, Harley. My God, Harley. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop eating me. Don't stop rubbing me. Rub me harder. Lick me faster. Finger me deeper. Eat me, Harley. Eat me. Eat my cunt," she said.

Obediently obeying her, while continuing to fondle her breasts with his left hand and finger her erect nipples, he rubbed her clit harder, licked her clit faster, and fingered her pussy deeper with his right hand. Faster, harder, and deeper. Faster, harder, and deeper. He was determined to get her to cum. Having been denied the erotic pleasure of seeing and hearing her cum before, he wanted to bear witness to giving her a sexual orgasm now.

"Uma, uma, uma. Uma, uma, uma," he said. "Uma, uma, uma. Uma, uma, uma."

With her arching her back and stiffening her legs as if in readiness to cum, she seemingly enjoyed talking dirty to him as much as he enjoyed hearing her talking dirty to him.

"You're going to make me cum. I'm going to cum, Harley," she said falling silent and closing her eyes as if she was in a coma. "I'm going to cum," she said popping open her eyes as if he had stuck her with a pin. "I'm cumming, Harley. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop licking me. Please don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming. Oh, God, Harley. Oh, God. Eat my cunt. Eat me, lick me, finger me Harley."

With her obviously not having had sex in a while, as soon as she said she was cumming, she did. He wiped his face and beard on his tee-shirt and moved up to meet her lips. He kissed her as deep and as hard as she kissed him. Judging the passion of her kisses by the way that she kissed him, he kissed her in the same way that she obviously wanted to be kissed. Even though she acted coolly detached, he had no doubt that in the way that he loved her, she loved him too.

* * * * *

Not having to wonder very long if she was going to blow him again, instead of relaxing and enjoying the afterglow of sex, she eased her naked body down his naked body while staring up at him with those eyes. As if paying oral homage to her man, she slid her mouth down his naked body in the way she slid her mouth down his naked body in the backseat of his car so very long ago. After lovingly kissing his lips, she lovingly kissing his chest before she lovingly kissed his stomach. Then, taking his erect cock in her hand, she continued staring up at him while he stared down at her.

Even though she was quite the tomboy, she was a real sexy bitch when she wanted to be a woman instead of acting like a man. As if his prick was her dildo, she fondled the head of his penis with her fingertips while slowly stroking him with her strong hand. Teasing him with her eyes, her fingers, and her hand, she kissed his cock while licking his cock, as if they never stopped having sex, she took his throbbing penis to her lips to kiss it and lick it before she took him in her mouth to suck it.

Continuing to slowly stroke him, she lovingly sucked him while staring up at him with her beautiful, blue eyes. A job interrupted and a job she never got to finish, blowing him while stroking him, his beloved Maybell was finally sucking his dick again. As if Christina Hendricks or Elly May Clampett was blowing him, Maybell stroked and sucked him to a harder erection while he reached his hand down to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples. Then, abandoning her blowjob yet again, she removed him from her mouth to move up to him before speaking.

"Make love to me, Harley," she said with sexual excitement while obviously saving the rest of his blowjob for later. "Longing for the feel of you forever, I want to feel you inside me," she said in a lustful whisper. "I need you to fuck me. In the way that you made me cum with your soft tongue and stiff fingers, I need you to make me cum with your hard cock. Then, after you make love to me, fuck me, and give me an orgasm, I'll blow you again."

Ready to mount her, when she didn't say anything about protection, he didn't ask her about protection. In the way that he wanted to fill her womb with his child then, he still wanted to make her pregnant with his baby now. Maybe she was on the pill. After all that he imagined her father and brother had done to her, beat her and only God knows what else, maybe she couldn't bear children. Maybe, in the way that she wanted him to fuck her and give her a baby then, she wanted him to make her pregnant now, too.

Instead of allowing him to mount her, sitting upright on him, she mounted him. As if she was ready to ride her horse, Dolly, she was clearly ready to ride him. As if he was her bitch and she was his sexy Dominatrix, she was in charge of his body more than he was in control of her body. She reached between her legs, stuck his stiff cock in her pussy, and, as if she was sitting on a dildo, she eased her slick pussy down.

Once his prick was deeply seated inside her, she leaned forward, took his wrists in her hands and raised his arms over his head. Then, yet again, as if she was the man and he was the woman, she kissed him while humping him. She let go of his arms for him to reach up his hands and fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples. Obviously, she enjoyed him feeling her tits and fingering her nipples as much as he enjoyed feeling her tits and fingering her nipples.

As if he had never felt her big tits before, all over them with both of his horny hands, he felt and fondled her huge tits again now. Having his wicked, sexual way with her big breasts and her erect nipples, he pulled them, turned them, twisted them, pinched them, and squeezed her big nipples. The more that he fingered her nipples the more sexually aroused she became. Obviously, her nipples were two of her erogenous zones.

Bouncing on him while humping him, her tits jiggled, shook, and wiggled with her every movement. He humped her as hard as she humped him while having his wicked, sexual way with her enormous breasts and the depth of her warm, wet pussy. Then, having enough of her making love to him, ready to fuck her, he rolled her over and mounted her in the missionary position. Taking back control of her naked body, he was ready to give her what she wanted and what he needed to give her now that he was unable to give her then.

Filled with twenty-years of sexual frustration and passionate love, he fucked her hard and he fucked her fast. He humped her in the way that he yearned to hump her for so very long. Continuing to fuck her, really fuck her, he humped her faster and he humped her harder. Continuing to fuck her, with him having his wicked, sexual way with her naked body, especially her with pussy. Harley fucked his beloved Maybell in the way that he had imagined fucking her in his sexual fantasies and in his dreams and in the way that she wanted to be fucked now.

Only, in the way that she had an orgasm nearly right away when he was eating her, he was ready to cum right away when fucking her. Forcing himself to think of something else, anything else, he thought of his friend Clem. He needed to visit him. He hadn't taken the time to visit him yet, since he had been home. No doubt, he'd be sitting on his porch whittling, something he always did while talking and thinking. Unfortunately, thinking of Clem made him think of Maybell. Lucky for him, instead of squirting his cum prematurely inside of her, she was ready to cum too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds