LOVE, SEX, GUNS, and Ammunition

Expecting her to heat up the leftover food in a microwave, she didn't have a microwave. Instead she heated the food in a pan on the stove.

"Aren't you afraid to live here alone in the middle of nowhere?"

Harley watched her heating their lunch. She turned to him and laughed.

"You still mistakenly assume that I'm like most women. Anyone entering my house uninvited would be an intruder's fatal mistake," said Maybell with a laugh. "Armed with my snub nose .38, my rifle, and my hunting knife, over before it even started, just as it wouldn't be a fair fight, it wouldn't be much of a fight."

He watched her standing over the stove instead of heating the food in a microwave oven.

"You don't have a microwave?"

With the cabin basically one big room, but for the bedroom and bathroom, they could see one another her from wherever there were in the cabin.

"Microwave? I saw one of them once. My neighbor has one but they dry out the food. I'd rather heat food the old fashion way, in a pan on the stove or in my oven. Besides, I read in a magazine that microwaves can cause cancer," she said with a shrug. "If'n I had known about microwaves causin' cancer before, I would have bought a microwave oven for my Daddy and brother to use," she said with a laugh. "They both deserved to die a slow, painful death from cancer for all that they did to me," she said without emotion.

Not surprised that she was still angry with her father and brother, he was shocked to hear that microwave ovens may cause cancer. He'd throw his oven in the trash but he microwaved everything. If it wasn't for his microwave oven, he'd have nothing to eat. Now, with Maybell hopefully back in his life, he'd have plenty to eat.

"I didn't know that about microwave ovens," he said. "Yet, now that I think about it, unless your oven is leaking microwaves and you're standing too close to it, they're relatively safe. You're right about microwave ovens drying out food though," he thought while remembering all the pizza that he heated in a microwave oven that didn't taste nearly the same as when it was delivered fresh from the pizzeria.

They talked pleasantries about the area, about the weather, and about people they once knew as she made their lunch. A tiny house, barely five or six-hundred-square-feet, he looked around the compact cabin while waiting for her to return to the table with the food. Plenty big enough for her, the cabin would be tight for two people. Yet, with her already cooking for him, he could live here with her, if she'd allow him. With her owning all of this land, she had plenty of room to add an extension to her house. She returned with two plates of steaming, hot food and left again to return with two, big glasses of water.

"I hope you're hungry," she said.

He smiled and touched her hand.

"I am," he said. "Thank you for feeding me, yet again," said Harley with a laugh.

She smiled at him as if they were never apart.

"I have plenty for you to take home some leftovers to heat up in your microwave oven," she said with a laugh.

Afraid to ask what he was eating, she cooked him meat that was tender, flavorful, and spicy. He imagined it was a forest creature, a snake, rabbit, squirrel, or God knows what he just ate but whatever it was, it tasted good. After not catching any catfish to fry for lunch, he was hungry enough to eat anything. A good cook before, she was an even better cook now.

As soon as he was done eating, they relaxed on her couch in an area that she deemed her living room and discussed what they did for the past twenty-years. He drank a glass of her homemade cider that was laced with something stronger than just, aged apples. He wondered if she made her own moonshine and had added a splash of homemade whiskey or rum to his drink.

'Is she trying to get me drunk enough to have sex? Is she trying to take sexual advantage of me in the way that I took sexual advantage of her so long ago? I hope she is,' he thought while laughing to himself. 'In the way that I wanted to have sex with her twenty-years ago, I still want to have sex with her now.'

Yet, she didn't have to get him drunk to have sex with her. Still seeing her in the way that he saw her before she aged and gained weight, he still wanted her in a sexual way. She wasn't obese by any means, just sturdy. If she was anything, instead of her being so skinny with big tits, she was more voluptuous with her rounded ass and monster breasts. No matter what she looked like now or back then, he loved her and would always love her. Unable to help himself, with her big tits such a focus of his sexual attention, a long time since he had seen her without her clothes, he wondered about her big, naked breasts again.

'I'd love to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck her big tits again,' he thought while staring at the huge impressions her breasts made in her flannel shirt and overalls. 'I'd love to kiss her in the way that I kissed her before. I'd love nothing more than to make love to her before finally fucking her.'

As if they were newly dating boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife married for a long time, she turned to him and gave him a warm smile. Weird that she didn't have a television to break the uncomfortable lulls in conversation and long moments of silence, yet when he was with her, the last thing that he wanted was to be distracted by a TV. After twenty-years apart, he was glad that they were having some uninterrupted time alone.

Even though she had easily gained fifty or sixty pounds that was proportionally spread over her tall and muscular frame, she was still a beautiful woman with a classic, pretty face. Adding to her beauty as far as he was concerned, she still had that beautiful, lush, blonde hair, those big, blue, expressive eyes, and those proudly enormous, natural, and shapely breasts. Unable to stop himself from wondering, he wondered what she looked like in her bra and panties. He wondered what she looked like topless. He wondered what she looked like naked.

As if he was imagining her sitting beside him topless on her couch as she was in the backseat of his too small Mustang, in the way that he stared at her then, he stared at her now. After looking for her for so long and unable to find her, he couldn't believe that he was sitting beside her now. Recollecting the last time that he saw her, he imagined her after he had stripped off her dress and removed her bra and her panties. His favorite, sexual memory to have, he imagined her naked and staring up at him while she sucked his cock.

He wondered if she had been dating anyone and/or seeing someone he knew from town. Other than him, her father, and her brother, feeling a tad possessively jealous, he wondered who else had seen her topless and/or naked. In the way that he had a dozen sexual relationships over twenty years, especially when stationed overseas in the army, while wondering about his competition, he wondered how many lovers she had in that time. Yet, none of his business, none of that mattered now that he was with her again. A new beginning, now that her Daddy and brother were gone, that was all in the past.

"Now that I found you again, maybe we can go out sometime to a movie or to a nice restaurant," he said while hoping she'd say yes to them having a new beginning to their delayed love relationship. "Making it more romantic, something I never bought you, I could buy you flowers and candy."

She made a face that wrinkled her brow. She looked at him as if he was nuts.

"Flowers and candy?" She laughed. "Are you asking me out on a date, Harley?"

He smiled lovingly at her.

"Yes, I am," he said. "With prom night our only date and with the both of us knowing how that turned out," he said with a sad laugh. "I thought I'd try and make up for that by taking you somewhere to do whatever you'd like to do, bowling, shooting pool, or playing miniature golf."

She laughed out loud.

"Me bowling, shooting pool, or playing miniature golf?" She laughed again. "If you're wantin' to know what I like doin', I enjoy romantic walks to the gun store," said with a laugh. "If you're itchin' to take me out, I'd much rather go on a date to a shooting range than to a nice restaurant. I'd much rather you buy me a box of shotgun shells for my 12-gauge and a box of .38 caliber bullets for my .38, instead of you buying me flowers and candy," said Maybell turning to look at him.

He smiled and nodded his head.

"We can do that, go to a gun range, if you'd like," he said eager to do anything that she wanted to do for them to continue their love affair. "And I can do that, take you to a gun store and buy you shotgun shells and bullets instead of buying you flowers and candy."

She laughed again as if laughing at him instead of laughing with him.

"Just 'cause I'm a woman, Harley, doesn't mean that I don't enjoy ropin', ridin', hikin', drinkin', huntin', fishin, and shootin', especially shootin'," said Maybell. "We can do all of those things or any one of those things anytime," she said. "That's up to you if you wanna take me out to do somethin' like that."

Harley nodded his head while digesting all that she said. Thinking of her as a desirable, sexual woman, he had forgotten what a tomboy she was. Mistakenly thinking that she'd blossom into a beautiful woman by now, a real lady, she was even more masculine now than she was ever feminine before.

Fortunately for him, she wasn't masculine in a lesbian sort of way but she was attracted to activities that more interested men than women. Yet, that was okay with him. Harley loved that about her. Glad that she didn't chew tobacco, with her enjoying hiking, hunting, fishing, shooting, and drinking, dating her would be like dating his best friend, Clem, but with tits, big tits.

Unable to stop himself from imagining making out with her while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere in the way that he did on their prom night, he wondered if she was married, divorced, or separated. He wondered if she had ever been married or had been in a serious, long-term relationship. He wondered if she had any kids. Now that he was alone with her in her house and now that she fed him, yet, again, he wondered what chance he had of continuing where they left off and if...

* * * * *

"Wanna fuck," she asked as is asking him if he was hungry? Clearly not ashamed nor embarrassed of her sexual desires, she looked at him as if waiting for him to answer her question. When he didn't answer her, couldn't answer her, too busy choking, she continued. "Don't know if you still wanna fuck me but I still wanna fuck you," she said staring at him in the way that he stared at her.

Unaccustomed to a woman who was as outspoken and telling him what she wanted and expected of him, he spit out a mouthful of cider and choked on the rest. Unable to catch his breath to answer her salacious, sexual question, he coughed until he was blue in the face. Finally, getting control of himself, after she patted him on the back while laughing at him, he looked at her to see if she was serious about wanting to have sex with him.

"Sorry, I apologize. Please forgive my dirty mind but I think I misheard you. I thought you asked me if I wanna fuck," he said hoping that was what she asked while hoping that he wasn't embarrassing himself and offending her.

He looked at her as if he was still a 19-year-old teenager instead of a 38-year-old man. He looked at her as if she was a 19-year-old virgin, instead of a self-sufficient, 38-year-old woman who built and own her own house, owned acres of land, and even owned a lake. He stared at her in the way that she stared at him. Obviously by her asking him if he wanted to fuck, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

'Duh? That's a dumb question,' he thought. 'Of course, I want to fuck you.'

Encouraging his horny thoughts of her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, of course, he wanted to fuck her. Since their unforgettably sexual, albeit violent, prom night, he wanted to fuck her then as he still wanted to fuck her now. Now that she asked him if he wanted to fuck, he couldn't wait to be sexually intimate with her naked body. He couldn't wait to be sexually intimate with her big breasts while feeling them through her huge bra. He couldn't wait to see, touch, feel, and suck her naked breasts again. In the way that she was naked in his car on prom night, he couldn't wait to see his beloved Maybell naked again now.

Further making her sexual intentions known, while he watched her in sexual awe, without even answering him, she removed the straps of her overalls, unbuttoned them, and stood as they fell to her feet. As if she was already his woman for him to sexually take, she stepped out of them and walked away from him and towards her bedroom, the only room that had a door other than the bathroom. The long tails of her shirt covered most of what he could see, hoped to see, and wanted to see of her white panties, her shapely panty clad ass, and her thick, muscular thighs. Even with her having gained all of that weight, she still had shapely legs.

Obviously, in the way she sexily turned to look at him, she was expecting him to follow her. Obviously, she wanted him in her bedroom and on her bed. Obviously, answering her own question by her removing her overalls, she wanted to fuck. Obviously, she wanted to fuck him as much as he wanted to fuck her. In the way that he did too, she wanted to sexually continue where they sexually left off when her Daddy and brother pulled him from his car naked, beat him, and left him for dead.

"You didn't mishear me," she said turning to look over her shoulder at him. She gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. She had the same red, full lips that she had the first time he kissed her so long ago. Maybe because he loved her but she gave him the best kisses he ever had from anyone. "I did ask you if you wanna fuck and I ain't gonna ask you again if you wanna fuck me and embarrass myself if'n you don't wanna fuck me."

Sexually teasing him, she turned to face him and allowed him to watch as she slowly unbuttoned her flannel shirt. One slow button at a time, with each button she unbuttoned, she looked down at what she could see of herself before looking up at him to watch his reaction to seeing so much of her. Slow and sexy, she unbuttoned her shirt as if she was a stripper on stage doing a slow striptease.

After spending years wondering about her and masturbating over the sexual fantasy of having sex with her, as if watching her in his dream, he couldn't believe his beloved Maybell was undressing herself in front of him. He couldn't believe that he was about to see her giant, bra clad breasts again. He couldn't believe his beloved Maybell asked him if he wanted to fuck. He couldn't believe they were going to have sex.

"Maybell," he said as if calling her in his sleep.

Maybell was all that he said while watching her undress. Continuing to stare at her as if he was imagining her, never removing his eyes from her and with her holding his horniness for her captive, he was unable to answer her question. As if she had cast a spell over him, unable to even formulate a thought that wasn't about her giant breasts and he lost his ability to speak. As if having a sexual fantasy, he stared at her in silence while watching her unbuttoning her shirt.

Then, once her shirt was unbuttoned and dangling wide open, he stared at her huge, white bra and her rounded, torpedo like, bra clad tits. He stared at the tops of her meaty breasts and at her exposed long line of sexy cleavage. As if she was cold or sexually excited, he stared at the huge impressions her nipples already made in her bra. He couldn't believe he was finally seeing Maybell again in her bra in the light in the way that he saw her in her bra in his darkened car so very long ago.

Even though he was enamored with her big tits and even though he had always been enamored with her big boobs, unlike other women whose only claim to fame was having big jugs, Maybell was more than just her breasts. She was a natural blonde with big, blue eyes and a beautiful face. She was tall, and with him 6'2" tall, she was nearly as tall as him. He figured she was 5'10" tall. Before he shot up and grew when he was 13-years-old, she towered over him and their friend Clem. When putting all of her physical attributes together, she was beautiful.

Yet, even though she was, indeed, still a beautiful woman, as far as he was concerned, Maybell was more than the sum of her parts. What some men would call her purdy and shapely, even with the added weight, he still thought she was beautiful and sexy. What he always liked about her was that she always said what she was thinking. He always knew where he stood with Maybell. She was as outspoken, stubborn, thickheaded, and opinionated as any man.

"We have unfinished business you and I," she said looking at him as if she was haggling the terms of a business contract instead of soliciting him for sex. "I did ask if you still wanted to fuck me in the way that you were eager to fuck me almost twenty-years ago and in the way that I still wanna fuck you now," she said staring at him with lust in the way that he was staring at her with horniness.

He gave her a sexually excited smile.

"Are you kidding me? Of course, I want to fuck you," he said. "Only, more than that, much more than just fucking you," he said pausing to give her a loving look. "I want to make love to you before fucking you. I want to do everything to your beautiful, naked body that I never had the chance to do that fateful night," he said while wondering if she still wanted him to impregnate her with his child too.

She removed her shirt and let it fall to the wooden floor in the way that he imagined her removing her bra and allowing that to fall to the floor too. Dressed only in her white panties and full-sized, white bra, he stared at the button like impressions that her nipples made in her bra. He stared at the shadow her blonde, pubic hair made in her underwear. He stared at the impression her pussy slit and camel toe made in her sheer underwear too. Sexually teasing him, she turned and disappeared in her bedroom in the way that she disappeared that night with her father marching behind her and her brother dragging her home naked by her hair.

In all the years he had known her, that was the first time that he heard her cry. Unable to get up off the ground, there was nothing that he could do but to watch her father and brother take the love of his life home naked with them. With her already naked, he always wondered what happened when they got her home. He always wondered what they did to her. If they were here now, he'd shoot them both dead for all that he imagined that they did to her against her will.

"Fuck me or make love to me, as long as you give me sex," she said with a shrug. "As long as you make me cum, you may call it whatever you want," she said with a laugh. "It makes no nevermind to me what you do to my naked body as long as I can do the same to your naked body," she said laughing again.

He stared at her panty clad ass as she walked away. As if her ass cheeks were doing a slow samba, she had a nice, big, round ass. As curvaceous as Christina Hendricks from Mad Men, with her looking as if they weighed about the same but with her taller, she had a much more mature ass than she had when she was a thin teenager. With somethings never changing and somethings always remaining the same, she still had those same enormous breasts. Now, in the way that he couldn't wait to feel her big tits through her bra, he couldn't wait to feel her big ass through her panties.

* * * * *

Now that he was given a second chance at love and sex and who knows what more, he stood to follow her. Not allowing another opportunity to pass him by to have sex with the woman he loved, had always loved, and will always love, Harley entered her bedroom with trepidation mixed with sexual anticipation. When he entered her bedroom, as if she was a blonde, busty, sex bomb, she was already on her bed and still in her underwear.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds