LOVE, SEX, GUNS, and Ammunition

"Harley. Oh, my God, Harley. I can't believe I'm ready to cum again. I'm cumming Harley. I'm cumming," she said breathlessly. "Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Don't stop fucking me," she said.

Holding back, unable to fuck her faster and harder without cumming himself, he delayed ejaculating his seed inside her while he continued slowly humping her. Biding his time while waiting for her to catch up to him in her sexual arousal, he wanted them to cum together. Hoping they'd cum together, something he always wanted to sexually experience with her, he delayed his orgasmic pleasure for her sexual satisfaction.

"Cum, Maybell, cum," he said whispering in her ear. "Cum all over my cock so that I can cream the inside of your pussy. Cum, Maybell, cum," he said leaning down to whisper in her ear. "Let's cum together."

As soon as he told him to cum, she did. As soon as she had her orgasm, he had his orgasm too. He couldn't believe he ejaculated his cum in Maybell's pussy. The first time they had sexual intercourse with one another, they had an orgasm together. Something that most married couples never experience or take years to accomplish, they enjoyed cumming together the first time they made love and fucked.

* * * * *

Then, after sucking him, making love to him, and fucking him, not done with him, not even taking the time to relax to enjoy the afterglow of sex, Maybell moved her body halfway down his body. Ready to suck him again, kissing his chest and stomach as she lowered herself, she took him in her hand again before taking him in her mouth. She was sucking him again in the way that she sucked him on prom night and the way that she had just sucked him before he made love to her and fucked her. She removed his prick from her mouth to speak.

"Cum, Harley. Cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow your load. I want to give you as much sexual pleasure as you've given me," she said staring up at him.

Taking him in her mouth again, as if she was Linda Lovelace playing herself in Deep Throat, she stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. Stroking him harder and sucking him faster while sucking him deeper, she was obviously determined to give him an oral, sexual orgasm in the way that he had given her an oral, sexual orgasm. In the way that she put a heavy hand to the back of his head and mashed his face in her wet pussy, he put a gentle hand to the back of her head. He humped her mouth before fucking her face.

"Oh, Maybell. That feels so good. Meaning it as a compliment instead of as insult," he said with a dirty laugh. "You're such a great cocksucker. You're giving me the best blowjob I ever had," he said.

Suddenly, he felt guilty about comparing her blowjob to other blowjobs he received in the past from the women he had sex with all over the world. Yet, she was beyond comparison to any woman he had sex. More than just sex, he loved her. More than sexually being with her for two hours, he wanted to be with her for the rest of his life. Much more than just sex, he wanted to hold her, hug her, kiss her, spoon her, and hump her while in bed with her or going for long walks through the forest.

A sight he had imagined seeing while masturbating himself, she stared up at him with those bright, blue, expressive eyes while smiling up at him with his hard, hairy cock in her mouth. While she sucked his prick, he reached down to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples again. As soon as he felt her breasts and played with her nipples, he was ready to cum. Obviously sensing his sexual excitement, she encouraged him to cum.

"Cum, Harley, cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum. Cum, Harley, cum," she said taking his prick in and out of her mouth to speak while stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper.

She continued stroking him harder and faster. Clearly determined to make him cum in her mouth, deep throating him, she sucked him deeper. A long time coming, he couldn't wait to ejaculate his cum in her beautiful mouth. Her sucking his prick and allowing him to cum in her mouth was hopefully her way of claiming him as her man. As if tattooing the inside of her mouth with his cum, his cumming in her mouth was his way of claiming her as his woman.

"Maybell. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Maybell. Don't stop stroking me. Don't stop sucking me," he said breathlessly. "Oh, my God, Maybell. Oh, my God."

Ready to ejaculate his cum in her mouth, he couldn't wait to watch her swallow his cum. Pressing on the back of her head harder, he humped her mouth until he unloaded his sexual lust for her in her mouth. Not done sucking him, as if she was enjoying the sexual pleasure of blowing him, she sucked him dry and licked him clean before moving up to him to cuddle.

Consumed with sexual excitement for the woman of his dreams, he couldn't believe that Maybell had finally blown him. Difficult for him to wrap his head around, after having not seen her for twenty-years, not a dream nor a sexual fantasy, she had really sucked his dick. He couldn't believe he had ejaculated his cum in her mouth and she had swallowed his load. In the way that he wanted to cum in her mouth since prom night when they were both 19-years-old, she obviously had wanted him to cum in her mouth too.

* * * * *

Holding her and never wanting to let her go, he kissed her while touching and feeling her naked body. He could taste himself on her lips and it made him sexually excited that she not only finally blew him but also, she allowed him to cum in her mouth and swallowed his cum. She rested her head on his chest and fondled his naked prick between her fingers while finally enjoying the afterglow of sex. Respecting her wishes whatever they were and her privacy whatever that may be, he asked her the question that he needed to ask her. Hoping she'd say yes, he needed to know if he had a future with her or not.

"May I see you again?"

When she moved away from him and stood from her bed without answering him, he already knew the answer to his question. As if this was the last time he'd see her naked or fully dressed, he stared at her while watching her getting dressed. Not even turning her head to look at him and not responding to his question by verbalizing him an answer, she slowly shook her head no.

As if she had just stabbed him in his heart, he looked at her shocked and hurt in the way that he looked at her father and brother when they were beating him. In the way that her father and brother had done to him, he looked at her as if she had just punched him in the face, kicked him in the head, and stomped on his balls. He didn't understand why she didn't want to see him again when they were so good together. Maybe she didn't need him in her life in the way that he needed her in his life. Maybe she didn't love him in the way that he had always loved her and would always love her.

"I don't want to start somethin' that I can't put my mind, my back, and my shoulder to," she said obviously feeling that she owed him an explanation and somewhat explaining her reason for not wanting to see him again.

He felt like an old tree stump that she wanted to remove and knew that she couldn't remove it alone, so why bother? Once again, as if he was the woman and she was the man, emotionally drained, he felt sexually used and abused. In the way that she obviously only wanted sex, a one-time thing, he wanted more. He wanted it all.

More than just wanting to have sex with her, he wanted her. He loved her. He wanted to marry her and raise a family with her. He wanted to be with her for the rest of their lives. In the way that he lost her for twenty-years, he didn't want to lose her again.

"I don't understand," he said. "I love you, Maybell. I've always loved you," he said putting himself out there and exposing his vulnerability to her. "Now that I'm with you again, and now that we had sex, I'll always love you and will never stop thinking of you."

She turned to look at him while buttoning her blouse.

"Like I said and I don't like repeatin' myself. I don't want to start somethin' that I can't finish, Harley," she said. "Since we already started somethin' we never finished twenty-years ago, I figured I owed you sex after what my Daddy and brother did to you. Yet, comfortable in my life and in my routine, I like livin' alone," she said looking around her small cabin that she built by herself and with her own two hands. "Too late for us, I'm too set in my ways to have a man in my life now, even if that man is you," she said.

As if trying to find a needle in the proverbial haystack, he stared at her in the way that he stared at the vast forest when searching for her and unable to find her.

"Now that I found you, Maybell, I don't want to lose you again," he said with grim realization that she may not want him in the way that he wanted her. "I love you," he said again.

Waiting for her to pat his head, scratch his ear, or rub his belly, she sat on her bed next to him and rubbed his back as if he was her dog. In a way he was her dog. In love with her most of his life, a loyal companion, he'd do anything for her. Even if she pushed him away and told him never to return, he'd reluctantly go while watching her from a safe place and from behind a tree in the forest. Only, if it ever came to that with him spying on her, she'd know that he was there skulking around and watching her just as he psychically knew she was out there somewhere watching him.

"Don't worry, Harley. I'll find you if and when I want to have sex again," she said with a chuckle while cheapening what they had.

As if on a rollercoaster ride, his emotions went from high when she was blowing him to low when she rejected him. Brokenhearted, he looked at her with sad eyes. He looked at her knowing that he was losing her again. Unable to think of anything more to say, he reiterated his thoughts.

"I want more than just sex, Maybell," he said. "I want you."

She returned his sad look with her empty look. Obviously, unable to love anyone, not even herself, her father and brother did a real job on her. Not taking pride in her appearance enough to dress like a woman, if she was his wife, he'd want her to look the way she did at her prom. Yet, sexy clothes and high heel shoes wasn't who she was. Truth be told, if she was his woman, he wouldn't change anything about her. He loved her just the way she was.

"In the meantime, you go on with your life and I'll go on with my life," she said. "Just as I hope you hold no claims on me, I hold no claims on you. You're free to see or marry anyone else other than me. And if one day we come together for a night of sexual pleasure, that's okay with me," she said.

* * * * *

Maybell was right. As the weeks and months passed, she found Harley whenever she wanted him or needed him. If this was what worked for her, he was happy to be in her life. He was happy to continue to have sex with her and, since Harley loved tits, especially big tits, the bigger the better, and especially her big tits, he continued to be sexually intimate with her monster breasts whenever she gave him the chance. Always rewarding him with food, a good homecooked meal with leftovers to take home with him, his dessert was sex.

From late September to early February, he spent his free time with her as if he was her boyfriend. There for her birthday, Thanksgivings, Christmas Eve and Christmas, New Year's, and now with Valentine's Day quickly approaching, Harley spent the last five months ready at Maybell's beck and call. Never saying no or that he was too busy to see her and sexually be with her, whenever she came for him, he went. Her way of showing him that she loved him by reaching out to find him was different from the way that he yearned to show her how much he loved her by marrying her and giving her his baby.

She was still young enough to have a child or two. Yet, after the physical, emotional, and sexual abuse she may have suffered from her father and her brother, she made it clear to him that she didn't want to get hitched or to have youngins. Now that he had her in his life, he didn't want to rock the boat and lose her again by arguing over something he couldn't change. Instead, willing to continue their convoluted, love relationship on her terms, happy to be in her life, he accepted her for who she was without burdening her with what he wanted.

What he wanted was to marry her. What he wanted was to have a baby with her. What he wanted was to spend the rest of his life with her. What he wanted, she seemingly didn't want. Clearly, she was happy with her life the way that it was. Clearly, she was happy with the way that things were between them. When they were together, he was as happy as she was. When they were together, it was as if they were always together and never apart.

In the way that she walked him up her mountain, showing him the way home, she walked him down her mountain. She delivered him back to his truck before sunset and kissed him goodnight but not goodbye. She had a twenty-minute walk back up the rocky path to her house before it got dark. Obviously having made this trip many times before, as long as she had her handgun, her rifle, and her knife, which she was never without, she wasn't afraid of walking alone through the dark forest.

"I'd like to see you, again, Maybell," he said to her back as she was walking away.

She turned to give him a smile.

"Don't worry, Harley. You will," she said disappearing in the woods.

* * * * *

Stuck in his plight to win Maybell back, in the way that she once wanted to marry him and have his baby, he still wanted to marry her and give her his child. Harley decided that it was time to see his old friend, Clem. In the way that he hadn't seen Maybell in nearly twenty-years, he hadn't seen Clem in nearly twenty-years. With the three of them hanging out together since they were children, Clem knew Maybell as well as Harley knew her.

They were all very close. He used to make bets with Clem on who'd be first to feel Maybell's big tits. The topic of their horny, testosterone filled, teenage discussions, whenever Maybell wasn't around, all they talked about was her big tits. When they weren't talking about her huge breasts, they were masturbating themselves while sexually fantasizing of seeing, touching, feeling, fondling, and sucking her enormous breasts.

At the very least, perhaps, Harley hoped that Clem could give him some advice on what to buy her for Valentine's Day. Perhaps, Clem could suggest a gift that may impress her enough in the way that he made her happy when he bought her a Smith and Wesson, snub nose .38 on Valentine's Day nearly twenty-years ago, to change her mind. Perhaps, Clem could suggest a gift to make Maybell change her mind about marrying him. Only, he didn't know what to buy her to turn her head around again.

In the way that she wanted to marry him and have his baby then, he'd be willing to do or buy her anything for her to marry him and have his baby now. In the way that he lived for the past twenty-years longing and lusting over her, now that he reconnected with her again, he didn't want to go another minute of his life without her. The love of his life and his childhood sweetheart, he didn't want to lose her.

If he thought he loved her before, after having intimate, sexual relations with her, he loved her even more now. If he thought he loved her before, after she did a slow striptease and invited him to join her in her bedroom, he couldn't stop thinking about her. He couldn't stop thinking about her naked and him giving her multiple, sexual orgasms. He couldn't stop thinking of her staring up at him while she sucked his cock. If only she wanted him in the way that he wanted her, he'd be a happy man. If only she loved him in the way that he loved her, he'd marry her.

Now that he had his wicked, sexual way with her naked body, he wanted to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body again. Now that he fingered and licked her pussy, he wanted to eat her pussy again. Now that they made love and fucked, he wanted to make love and fuck her again. Now that he made her cum with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, he wanted to make her cum again with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. Now that she blew him, allowed to cum in her beautiful mouth, and swallowed his cum, he wanted her to blow him again.

* * * * *

Harley pulled up to Clem's house in his Dodge Ram, 3500, Cummin's diesel truck with his camper on the back. A noisy truck with thunderous, albeit legal exhausts, he could be heard coming from a mile away. As if he had never left his porch in twenty-years, Clem sat on the porch of his house whittling when Harley pulled up to his house and climbed out of his camper.

Not even looking up to acknowledge his old, best friend, even when apart for nearly twenty-years, that was the kind of solid relationship they always had then and obviously still had now. As if Clem already knew who it was calling on him, paying him no nevermind, he didn't look up from his whittling. Harley smiled when seeing his old friend sitting there whittling.

'How ya doin', Clem," asked Harley from a distance?

Clem didn't seem surprised to see Harley, even though he had returned to town five months earlier and hadn't been to see him yet.

"I heard you were back in town," said Clem without looking up from his block of wood to look at Harley. "It took you long enough to come see me."

With Clem still living in the same house and doing the same thing, whittling, Harley continued smiling at his old friend as if he never left and had seen him yesterday instead of in twenty-years ago. In the way that he his head was down, his back was bent, and his fingers were curled over a block of wood, Harley could see his friend haunting the place after he died. If anyone made a statue of Clem, as if he was 'The Thinker' instead of the whittler, this is the position that they'd cast the statue.

"I've been busy," said Harley with a little laugh. "How y'all doin?"

Clem continued whittling still without looking up to acknowledge his friend.

"I'm doin' alright. I'm still kickin'," said Clem without emotion while concentrating more on his whittling than on Harley. "Any day above ground is better than any day below ground," he said spitting out some tobacco juice on the soil. "You been to see Maybell?"

Harley smiled while imagining Maybell's big, naked breasts, her round, shapely ass, and her blonde, trimmed pussy. Even though he had showered, as if her sweet scent was locked in his memory, he could still smell her musky, womanly aroma. As if he had dined in a five-star hotel and drank an expensively rare wine, he could still taste her vaginal secretions in his mouth. As if she was now part of his DNA, he had a clear memory of her as if she was standing beside him naked now.

"I have," said Harley while recollecting becoming intimately familiar with her big tits again, eating her pussy, making love to her, fucking her, making her cum, and her blowing him.

As if it was sunny instead of overcast, a habit he always had when talking to his much taller friend, Clem shaded his eyes to look up at his friend.

"How'd you find her? With her infrequently comin' to town, I seldom see her anymore," said Clem with a sad laugh as if missing her in the way that Harley had missed his old friend. "With all these hills, hollers, and forests of trees all lookin' the same, even though I was born here and lived here all my life, unless I had dawgs trackin' her, I'd never find where she lived," said Clem. "A hard woman to find, she's way out there in the boonies somewhere on the other side of the lake and atop of a mountain somewhere. I don't rightly know where."

Harley smiled at his friend whittling. He was always whittling, he whittled ever since he was a kid. He wondered what he was making now that he hadn't already made hundreds of times before. It looked like a whistle, maybe a duck whistle. In the same way that Maybell sold her homemade and handmade wares, everything that Clem made he sold in town at Buck's General Store. With only the one general store in town, and with Maybell selling her homemade wares there too, he was surprised that Clem didn't run into Maybell more often.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds