Masturbation Club

Anna was on the table adjacent to Denise. And David of course stood by her awaiting instructions as did Terry as he stood by Anna's. Everyone's fig leafs were soon removed by their partners, and then instruction began.

"First....it is important to acquaint yourselves with your partner's sex. Now how many of you have actually done this simple exercise with your own partner? Not many I'd be willing to bet. But here...I want you to take as much time as you need to explore her sex, her sexuality. Each of you spend the next fifteen minutes simply touching, looking, smelling, even tasting if you want to. But do not attempt to purposely arouse your partner towards orgasm. That isn't our ultimate purpose here today. But I want each of you to feel free to probe, stroke, lift, and pull, spreading your partners vagina...or "pussy" as we will from now on refer to it. Take the time to actually look at the differences in coloration's. But most importantly, become familiar and knowledgeable of your partners sex."

Tentatively at first, everyone then began doing as they had been instructed to do. David applied himself fully to the task at hand, his cock now swelling with interest and desire as he began touching Denise for the "first time". Looking about the room, it was obvious that "most" of the men there were now sporting erections themselves. And even more curiously, that Tawna was casually walking about the room amongst all the tables, and reaching down to fondle and caress though briefly, each and every male member there.

Looking down on the table where Denise lay beneath him, her eyes looked into his briefly, and she smiled. But when David took one hand to spread her lips apart, he saw her close them, and lick her lips. Her breath became quicker, and he watched her semi-flattened breasts heaving up and down against her chest.

"How's that feel?" David asked her, breaking the silence.

"No talking." Tawna told him then, "Each of you just explore her with your touch, and with your mind. Again, you are not trying to excite or pleasure her. Though some of you will indeed find pleasure in this, and that is certainly a nice by-product of this exercise, it is not the reason we are doing it."

"It feels good!" Denise whispered back to him then, so near in audibly, that he'd had to read her lips when she'd actually said it to understand what she'd told him.

David leaned over then, affording himself a close look at Denise's pussy. He marveled at the way her pussy lips folded in against one another, taking her labia and toying with them, running a slickened finger up her rapidly wetting slit. He stuck his index finger inside her then, probing, exploring her. He loved the way her pussy opened, loved the heated redness inside her as he pried her apart, looking even more closely and more deeply inside her very essence.

David could hear similar explorations taking place throughout the entire room. Occasional inadvertent gasps, certainly increased and far heavier breathing was being heard everywhere. And amongst all this, David could hear Anna's own familiar little intakes of air as Terry stood fingering, touching, and no doubt probing Anna's "pussy" in much the same way that he was busy doing to Denise.

For the first time perhaps, David actually did take notice of Denise's clitoris. He tried to compare it to his wife's and was surprised that in many respects, he couldn't. Looking at it even more closely now, he tenderly "skinned" back her tiny hood, which concealed and covered it a bit. He marveled at the darker color of it than he recalled, if indeed he was actually remembering of his wife's. David then lightly touched it, felt Denise squirm gently and only slightly beneath him, but he continued touching her. Again, as he'd already been told, not in a way to get her off...far from it. But he did "learn" then, and teach himself about her. David loved the smooth shiny surface of her clit itself. It seemed to shine in the darkness like a tiny pearl fresh from an oyster. He leaned over, licked it, and savored her taste. He rolled it between his fingers marveling in its size, and once again unable to compare it to Anna's either in size or circumference. And Denise moaned, unable to help herself from doing so. But there were others who were also moaning now as well, including as he discovered, his own wife who lay obviously enjoying the soft gentle probing's that Terry's fingers were busily doing to her.

"Ok everyone. Times up!" Tawna had just reached David, and even as she spoke indicating that it was time for "partners" to switch places, she reached down and grasped his aroused straining cock. She then allowed herself to feel his shaft, deftly taking in his measure, skimming her fingers briefly up and then back down his shaft, rotating her hand, and then using the back side of her hand rather than her palms to do so.

As Denise reluctantly climbed up off the table, David excitedly climbed on. Turning on his side momentarily, he saw Terry doing the same a mere foot or so away from him. And like he, Terry's cock stood strong stiff and curiously thick. Even David had to confess silently to himself that Terry had a fairly impressive looking prick. Anna would no doubt soon be enjoying herself with its discovery, as he hoped Denise would soon be doing with his.

"Now Ladies, you've had the advantage of being the first one's touched. So you have a general idea of what is expected of you. As I instructed the men to do, I now want each one of you to do the same. So spend the next fifteen minutes getting to know your partners cock."

Immediately Denise bent over and licked the tip of David's prick. That surprised him. He'd had expected that she would have fondled, explored it perhaps for a while before venturing on to do that. But she bent down once again, and slipped her lips around the head of it, and twirled it with her tongue in an exploratory way. It was not only exciting, but also pleasurable enough to cause David to wonder if he'd be able to "last" through such a thorough exploration of him orally.

Tawna passed by their table then, and by the look of surprise on Denise's face, he knew that Tawna had obviously touched her intimately, just as she had done to him moments ago.

"Not too long at that." She cautioned Denise. "Oral Sex class is tomorrow."

Withdrawing his prick from her mouth, Denise did use the combination of her spit and the "pre-cum" that was leaking from out of the tip of David's prick to more fully lubricate him with. And thus began clasping, grabbing him, and twisting her hand around as well as up and down David's throbbing cock. Mr. Harder that it had ever been prick loved every thrilling minute of what Denise was doing to him. Fifteen minutes was way too short a time under the circumstances too, and before David even realized it, once again time was up.

"Ok now everyone....women back onto the tables. But this time, everyone please go to your own wives, or partners that you came here with."

Once again the same exercise was repeated. But David had to admit, as he now looked, probed, stroked, licked and played with his wife's cunt. He saw, noticed, and found differences in her that he'd never familiarized himself with before. And surprisingly, when it was Anna's turn. She noticed the very same thing.

"Ok group!" Tawna announced a short time later. For your "homework" assignment, I want all of you to practice once again what you did, and learned here today. You may stay inside the same rooms if that makes you more comfortable, or switch partners and go into one another's rooms. Whatever works or suits you best. But I want all of you to do everything that we did here today. We'll do it one more time tomorrow with blindfolds on. So be prepared to "know" the difference in your partners. And be able to tell which one is which with a blindfold on."

It was surprising to David and Anna just how quickly a two-hour session like that could fly by. They had an hour and a half before lunch, and decided to join Terry and Denise back in the tropical room for a relaxing swim, and some juice and fruits.

A great many were no longer even wearing their leafs any more. Already the "ease" at being naked had already broken through one barrier. A few still did, but a surprising number of both men and women now appeared obviously far more comfortable with their nudity, let alone their bodies. Neither David, Anna, Denise nor Terry now wore one any longer. It was interesting to David that wearing one now...seemed even sillier and far more inhibiting to him that it did when he first put one on. Strolling casually down the hallway together, it seemed natural, normal even though they were naked. Even David's still semi erect prick didn't bother or embarrass him any. If anything, he marveled at the sense of freedom that it gave him that he could walk down a corridor like this. His cock easily seen by anyone who chanced to glance at it, and feel nothing by their having done so except for a personal sense of sensuality and energy running throughout his entire body.

They spent an enjoyable relaxing swim together beneath a canopy of serenity and exotic greenery. After an equally enjoyable lunch, they hurriedly made their way to the activities board in the lobby to check out their respective "solitary" schedules for the rest of the afternoon.

Each of them was scheduled for private intimate full-bodied massage. Seeing that her appointment was first, Anna soon left leaving the other three to fend for them selves.

"Enjoy yourselves!" She commented when leaving, "I know I will!"

Heading back to their room, Terry and Denise entered their half of the bungalow. David went into their room as well, intending to perhaps take a quick little nap before his own massage in a couple of hours. Passing by the door that connected the two suites together, David without thought, expecting to find the door secured and locked, turned the doorknob and was surprised when it twisted freely in his hand and opened.

"Oh....I'm sorry, I was just........."

But David stopped in mid sentence. As the door swung open, much to his surprise. David had been prepared to offer up a quick apology. He fully expected to surprise them and thought quickly when the door flew open. But he wasn't prepared to find them....see them as they were.

Denise and Terry must have entered their room, and immediately dropped down on the bed together. When the door swung open, leaving David standing there gawking into their room, they were engaged in a very sensual looking "69". Trying to quietly back out of the room wasn't an option either. He'd already blown that when he'd stammered out a partial apology. Denise was "on-top", and released Terry's prick long enough to look in David's direction. To his surprise however, she didn't react negatively at all. And neither did Terry as he just continued licking his wife's pussy.

"Hi....come on in." Denise told him, and then went back to sucking Terry's prick like this was an every day occurrence.

Even after he'd been invited in, David stood in the doorway unsure as to whether or not he should, or simply and quietly close the door and go back inside his own room. Perhaps it was watching them....again, something David loved doing. Of course, it could also be the fact that after everything that had been going on, he was in dire need of a really good orgasm.

David walked into the room and sat down by the bed in a nearby chair. Once again Denise looked up in his direction.

"Would you liked to join us?" She asked him. Denise then spun around on Terry and facing away from him, lowered herself onto his prick. David watched as Terry's thick long cock slid inside his wife.

"Come here so I can suck you at the same time." Denise told him.

Mr. "wanting a blowjob" throbbed with eager anticipation and led David by his nose, (so to speak) where he soon found himself standing beside the two of them. Denise immediately began licking David's cock and fondling his balls. David reached down in order to cup and caress her magnificent full rounded breasts while her tongue danced and played sweet harmonic melody's up and down his organ.

Watching Terry fucking his wife was extremely arousing. Especially while she was busily sucking his own cock and nipping at the fleshy head which was something he particularly enjoyed feeling. Of course, rolling those incredible erect nipples around between his fingers wasn't hurting things either.

As much as David would have preferred it, his balls began telling him otherwise. With all the pent-up emotional energy running through him, he felt the first initial signal that his nuts were about to spew a load inside Denise's mouth if she continued sucking him the way she was. David even warned her as much, but that only seemed to excite her even more, and she began sucking his prick with even wilder abandon.

"Take it honey." Terry said from behind her. "Take his cum while I fill your pussy with mine!"

Terry was thrusting up inside his wife as wildly as she was fucking back against him. Even then she still managed to hold onto David's dick, milking it with one hand and sucking just the head of it with her mouth. As the orgasm hit David, it felt like a tidal wave engulfing him from head to toe. His ejaculation was forceful and as the first spurt exploded from the tip of his cock, he felt it fill Denise's mouth who in turn, hungrily swallowed as much of his cum-cream as she could manage.

"Oh fuck!" David moaned through clenched teeth, he felt his knees buckle felt Mr. Shooting a load, really enjoying himself. He then opened his eyes slightly in order to see Denise allow a great deal of his cock cream to run out of the corners of her mouth as she continued milking him dry the rest of the way with her hand.

"Lucky me!" Anna said suddenly from behind them. No one had heard her even walk into the room. Obviously she was back from her massage already, which meant that it was time that David left for his.

Walking over to the bed, Denise was just wiping away a small stream of David's cum from her lips and chin.

"Have you cum yet Terry?" Anna asked him.

"Not yet....almost there though...." He responded in a slightly strained voice.

"Good...whenever your ready....fill Denise's pussy with it baby. I want to lick it all out of here when you're done."

David gave Anna a passionate kiss before walking out of the room on his way to his appointment.

"Have fun honey." He told her.

"Oh.....don't worry, I will!" The sounds of Terry's orgasm reached his ears as he left the room, and he regrettably headed down the hallway towards his appointment. He wished he'd been able to stay and watch his wife going down on Denise, especially with a pussy full of Terry's cum cream. But....there were several days remaining, and he felt confident that there would be plenty of time for that.

In the morning, they all went down to the main "Tropical" room for their next workshop. As Tawna explained it, apart of the "oral" experience can be enhanced with proper atmosphere and mood. She then told everyone to pair off once again, with partners other than their spouses. As things were already quite comfortable with Terry and Denise, especially since there had been a little advanced experimentation in that area anyway, David was soon sitting beside Denise inside the pool, and Anna took up position with Terry on one of the palm frond beds that sat nearby it.

Tawna began with the women first. As she explained it, this had the natural affect of getting the men "excited" without going through some preliminary needs to get the men aroused when it was their turn. Tawna then told everyone to go through the same exercise as the "First Touch" course, with regards to teaching ourselves about who we were with...but using our tongues to do it.

Denise and David positioned themselves just beneath the warm falling spray of a nearby waterfall inside a nice dark comfortable alcove. Obviously, it had been designed in the planning to accommodate a couple quite easily in nearly any position imaginable. Denise positioned one leg casually on the ledge, and the other bent at the knee on another one. David knelt down in front of her with the water around his waist. He began flicking his tongue in searching, exploratory little ways. Closing his eyes, he used it the way he had used his fingers, and eyes. He covered every square inch of her pussy with his tongue, tasting her, becoming acquainted with each and every nuance of her pussy lips, clitoris, as well as the texture of her flesh. Denise moaned, sighed, and quivered beneath him.

Fifteen minutes later, they were changing places. David and Denise then moved up onto one of the palm frond beds so they could lie next to Anna and Terry. For Terry and David, it was the "mood" and the "atmosphere" as far as they were concerned, that was apart of the excitement in watching one another's wives sucking one another's husbands.

Tawna once again made her rounds, occasionally stopping to "instruct" someone in some form of technique as she monitored and watched for a few minutes. As she approached the tight nit little group, she watched as Denise positioned her lips around David's shaft, watched her tongue languidly running up and down sucking and nipping at it.

"Very good Denise." She praised her. "That's very good. You obviously "enjoy" doing that.

She soon gave Anna equally high marks for the way she was sucking and teasing Terry's prick as well.

Soon after, she had everyone switch places once again back to our own spouses, where we were all encouraged to bring one another off to satisfying orgasm's.

"Remember ladies!" Tawna told them all. "If you don't care to swallow...just suck and hold. Suck and hold. You can force his cum out of your mouth while your doing it without swallowing, and they get to enjoy and feel the "experience" of it without necessarily gagging you in the process."

Anna, and obviously Denise didn't have a problem with that anyway. And as I tickled my wife's clit towards a mind-blowing orgasm, I heard Terry doing the same delicious things to his wife simultaneously.

An hour later, they all once again found themselves with some time for wandering about, relaxing, and grabbing a bite to eat before they were scheduled to go to their afternoon "Blind-folded", fantasy class.

Stopping by the bulletin board, they checked on the time of the "Formal" dinner that was scheduled for that evening. One of things the men had been told to bring along was a "Black tie". Not a tuxedo, simply the "tie". Women "could" wear something sexy in the way of revealing nightgowns or lingerie, but it had to barely conceal them, if it all. Several planned "games" and "contests" had been scheduled as well, all centered around many of the exercises and instructional workshops that everyone had by now attended.

"I think it's going to be a lot of fun!" Denise exclaimed. "By the way, what are you wearing anyway?" She asked Anna.

Laughing, Anna responded. "Not much of anything really. I brought along a sheer white body stocking, and that's about all it is. But my breasts, ass and pussy are all exposed...as well as accessible through it. And, it is extremely easy to get out of too if I so desire to. And I have a feeling that I probably will. What are you wearing?" She asked Denise then in return.

"Well, Terry bought me this little leather outfit. And I mean, "little" The bra barely covers my tits. And there are two holes that allow my nipple's to poke through. The leather panties, if you want to even call them that, are crotch-less. It's nothing more than a "Me Tarzan, You Jane" sort of a leather pouch. But it lifts up very easily, exposing my cunt. So I think it will be very appropriate for the evening festivities don't you think?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds