• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

Mittens

Meaningful.

"You did that, Sam."

Tell her. Tell her, because it feels so good when you tell her, and it feels so good when she tells you.

"I love you, Nina."

Nina's finger resumed its movement - slowly, lovingly stroking inside of Samantha. "I love you too, Samantha. Deeply. I've loved you for a long time, now."

"So have I," said Samantha. She sniffled. "Conned myself into thinking it was platonic, until very recently. Maybe it was, for a little while."

Nina grinned. "That's where we differ, me being a horny little animal and all." She touched Samantha's clitoris, softly, with the palm of her hand. An intimate, and yet - counter-intuitively - calming touch. "I've pretty much always wanted to pounce you."

Samantha laughed, gently sliding her fingers out of Nina. Her vagina made a wet little sound that sounded to Samantha like longing. Her fingers felt cold, outside of Nina. "I promise this won't happen every time," she said, wiping around her eyes with the back of her hand. "Just... got a little overwhelmed, there, when I saw you have your orgasm."

"It's okay," said Nina, her finger slowing, coming to a stop. "We can cuddle for a while, if you'd like."

Samantha heard Nina, and understood - a break for a lazy cuddle did sound nice, and they could always have more intimate fun later. But...

Look at the way it moves on my fingers.

"Maybe..." said Samantha, indecisive. She parted the two fingers close to her eyes, watched Nina's fluid briefly web between her fingers, sticky and slippery at once. The scent had a familiar theme - like Samantha's own genitals, but with subtly different notes. Lighter. Sweeter, almost.

She was suddenly conscious of Nina watching her. She refocused, looking through her fingers at Nina.

Is this strange? To smell you, and not be coy about it?

Samantha grinned, opened her mouth, and touched her wet fingertips to her tongue. She looked into Nina's eyes as she tasted her juices - the flavor was subtle, tangy, organic. She gave up any pretense at subtlety and closed her mouth around her knuckles, sucking unashamedly, watching Nina's pupils widen, feeling her finger begin to move again.

I'm tasting Nina's pussy.

It's not too bad.

The flavor diminished, Samantha slowly brought her fingers out of her mouth, sucking to the tip. She smiled, licked her lips, and clenched her pussy around Nina's finger, and squeezed Nina's buttock in her left hand.

I can be sexy. Even ten seconds after being all teary, I can totally be sexy. Even when my left hand's been under Nina's butt for so long that it's completely fallen asleep, I can still be sexy.

Nina swallowed. "You, Sam, are sexy."

Samantha smiled, proud and vain. "I know."

"Do I taste okay?"

"You taste like happiness." Samantha hesitated. "Also pussy. You taste like pussy. Your pussy, I mean, not you in general. Your pussy tastes like pussy, is what I'm saying."

Oh, Sam, that was smooth.

Nina grinned. "It's an acquired taste." Samantha felt Nina's finger slide out of her - a sudden empty feeling. "Takes some getting used to, that first time, huh?" Nina brought her hand up to her lips.

Samantha moved, her mouth open, and ambushed Nina's finger. It had a flavor.

"That's not fair," said Nina. "Mmm. And it's especially unfair of you to make me enjoy it," she murmured, as Samantha rolled her tongue around Nina's fingertip, tasting herself - richer and darker than Nina, more flavorful, contrasting, bitter.

Odd that my own taste should be more objectionable.

"Easy prey," muttered Samantha, as Nina reluctantly withdrew her finger.

Samantha locked eyes with Nina, and leaned forward until they touched noses. She grinned, wide and hungry.

"I want more."

Nina touched her lips to Samantha's, briefly. Then, she rolled over onto her back. "Are you sure?"

Samantha looked down the length of Nina's body - scanning over her breasts, her tummy, settling on her crotch. "I want to try."

"Take your time," said Nina, quietly, and parted her legs.

Samantha mounted Nina.

Press your boobs against her, she seems to like that.

Samantha lowered herself, and slipped her tongue into Nina's mouth.

"Mmmph," said Nina, and she gave Samantha's bottom a gentle squeeze.

Gonna have to tell her I like my butt-squeezings a lot harder than that. Maybe I should ask her for a spanking. Samantha smiled, which made it hard to continue kissing. That'd be a turnaround. We could be spanking buddies! She turned her attention to Nina's neck, licking and nibbling. We could bicker about whose turn it is to get spanked. She breathed, hot, onto Nina's collarbone, listening to her contented, lustful sighs. We could get paddles and such. I'd be her dominatrix, but every now and then she'd give me a spanking - that works, doesn't it? Is that against the rules?

She proceeded lower.

I love Nina's boobs. Samantha took one breast in her hand, squeezed gently, and slowly dragged her teeth across the soft flesh. Nina wriggled pleasingly below her. She sucked, briefly, on Nina's nipple, swirling her tongue around the areola - but we've got business elsewhere. Note to self; just suck on Nina's tits for like half an hour, later.

She travelled impatiently down Nina's abdomen - Note to self; lick every inch of her for like half an hour per square half-foot, later - until Nina's pussy was in sight.

Samantha stared.

Only really caught a glimpse before. I was so impatient to get back to hugs and kisses and touching.

"Like what you see?" asked Nina.

Samantha looked up - because she knew Nina would be smiling, didn't want to miss any smiles. She wasn't disappointed, and she returned the smile with one of her own. "You're so beautiful, Nina."

"Thank you. Sam, take your time. Really. You don't have to jump straight into making me come again."

Samantha nodded, turning her gaze back between Nina's legs. "Oh, I plan to have a good look round first, if that's okay with you."

"More than okay - ah!"

What was that? Oh, breathing on her. Right. Samantha grinned.

Nina's vulva described a glistening vertical line, soft-looking outer lips, the slick inner lips just barely peeking between, a pert swelling above. Samantha gazed happily at her best friend's most intimate place, and reached out a finger - almost reverently - to stroke gently between Nina's labia and her thigh. The entire area was slick.

Samantha closed her eyes and breathed deeply. That's her scent. Stronger, down here. This is what Nina smells like when she's in the throes of ecstasy.

I should look. She's letting me look at her. She's letting me take all the time I want to explore her.

Samantha reopened her eyes, touched Nina's labia with the index and middle fingers of her right hand, and carefully, delicately opened Nina up. There was a warm, slippery sound, and a contented exhale from Nina.

Samantha felt her breath catch in her throat. I'm looking right into Nina's open pussy. Right inside her.

Nina's insides were champagne pink, and shining. Lighter and richer in color than the rest of her crotch - her inner labia were small, interestingly textured.

"You're dripping," said Samantha, breathless.

"This surprises you?" said Nina.

"I suppose it shouldn't..." Samantha ran a careful finger over Nina's inner labia, first the left and then the right - so soft and pliant that they were hard to even feel. She dipped her fingertip into the well of warm, pale juices collecting at Nina's vagina, and pulled back, watching a strand of fluid form between their bodies, sparkling before breaking.

She looked up, to see Nina watching her. She grinned at Nina, then looked down, to her fingertip - she pushed it gently inside Nina, to the second knuckle, watching the way Nina's lips slipped inwards to caress Samantha on her way in. Nina wriggled, and squeezed Samantha's fingertip. Samantha slithered backwards and out, brought her fingertip to her mouth, sucked. Looked at Nina.

Samantha smiled, let Nina's labia slip back together, and closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of Nina's pussy on her nose, her lips. She took hold of Nina's hips and slowly lowered her face until she felt pubic hair tickle underneath her nose, something wet and soft barely touching her top lip, the warmth of Nina's thighs covering her ears. She took a long, deep breath, inhaling Nina's musk, taking her in.

Tenderly, languorously, Samantha kissed Nina's vulva.

Nina moaned - it sounded relieved and content. Samantha kissed Nina's pussy as though it were her lips, Nina's juices flowing onto her skin.

Such a strange quality to Nina's wetness. Neither thick nor thin, almost oily.

She parted her lips a little, angling just slightly to the left, and gently sucked Nina's right outer labia. The tip of her nose wettened as Nina sighed happily. Samantha half-opened her eyes, to watch Nina through the blur of her pubic hair.

The things she does with her eyebrows!

Samantha brought her tongue forward.

Let me taste you... from the very source...

Samantha opened her mouth a little wider and, tentatively, cautiously, slid her tongue in one soft, long, wet upward stroke. She felt the tip of her tongue sinking into the deep, hot, flavorful opening of Nina's vagina, then the slick folds of her labia on either side, then - with an accompanying "Ah!" from Nina - the tiny bump of her clitoris.

Slow, slow, slow. Like she said, take your time.

She watched Nina's face as she moved her tongue in a tiny circle, running her tongue first leftwards between Nina's labia and her clitoral hood, then over the top and down the other side, through those sweet, fragrant folds - then, with an impish grin, Samantha flicked her tongue upwards, just once, directly against the sensitive nubbin of Nina's clitoris.

Nina gripped the bed, her back arching.

Fuck "slow."

Samantha grinned, closed her eyes, and buried her face in Nina's pussy.

"Oh, God!" cried Nina, her hands suddenly in Samantha's hair.

Samantha frolicked in Nina, slithering an insatiably curious tongue between every fold, across every crevice and protuberance, relishing the differences in texture, heat and flavor between one area and the next. She licked the smooth, slick softness between Nina's lips; she licked the warm, hairy coarseness to the sides and above. She felt the resistance of her most sensitive point; she tasted shallowly at the entrance to her inner depths.

And why shallowly?

Samantha straightened her tongue, opened her mouth wide, settled her teeth on Nina's pubis and pushed her tongue through a circle of tightness and inside Nina, as deeply as she could.

"Oh, Sam!"

Samantha tightened her grip on Nina's hips, swirling her tongue around inside her, divided equally between exploration and pleasuregiving. She felt Nina's movements around her tongue; little shifts and squeezes. Her light, tangy flavor brightened and intensified as Samantha pushed deeper, determined to taste every inch of her friend. New flavors emerged; musky, dark, intimate, deep Nina flavors, that Samantha unconsciously regarded as Nina's true taste. So lost was Samantha in her own world of Nina's heat and womanly wetness that she almost didn't notice Nina's moans coming faster and louder, her vagina tensing, her hips writhing.

She opened her eyes and watched Nina, writhing on the bed, her breasts shaking.

This is what she truthfully looks like, without those silly clothes that the law says we have to wear.

Samantha pushed her face against Nina, pressed her nose into her pubic hair, slid her tongue deeper until it began to hurt.

This is what she truthfully tastes like, deep inside where she keeps hidden.

Samantha slid her hands upwards, taking Nina's nipples between her fingers, stroking them, tugging gently.

This is what she truthfully feels like, in the hands of someone she can show herself to.

Nina's eyes shot open, her voice became higher, she looked down at Samantha rolling her nipples between her fingers, squeezing, twisting - and she cried out, one long howl of surprised ecstasy.

This is what she truthfully sounds like, when the world isn't forcing her to do silly things that inexplicably don't involve orgasms.

Nina shook, and became suddenly hotter and wetter in Samantha's mouth. The flavor was potent, and Samantha felt Nina clench around her tongue. She held on, tasting Nina's orgasm as it rushed through her in rolling, crashing waves.

Nina is coming in my mouth!

Samantha listened to her cries, the sounds muffled and distorted by Nina's thighs tensing and releasing around her ears. She tried to match the rhythms of her stroking and licking to the intensity of Nina's convulsions, until they began to lessen, the world slowly returning to its normal calm, everyday self, albeit maybe a watt or two brighter.

Finally Nina lay still and panting. Samantha gave her one last long, slow lick, from perineum to pubic hair, and climbed up her sweaty body to her face.

Nina's eyes, sparkling, opened. "Hey," she panted, with a crimson-cheeked smile.

Samantha grinned back with wet lips. "Hello, there."

Nina wrapped her arms around Samantha in a weak, trembly embrace. "You've gotta let me taste you too, Sam," she breathed. "But I need a few minutes to recover, first."

"Take all the time you need, love," said Samantha. "C'mere." She took hold of Nina and rolled over so that she was on her back, Nina nestled comfortably against her breast.

Nina laughed. "You toss me around like I barely weigh an ounce." She closed her eyes and sucked casually on Samantha's nipple.

Samantha touched the back of Nina's head, feeling her nipple gently sucked and licked, Nina's mouth warm and loving.

Samantha's tummy was warm. Nina nestled in the crook of her arm, her hips against Samantha's. "I love you, Nina."

Nina broke contact with Samantha's breast, leaving it wet and shining in the afternoon sun. "I love you too, Sam."

Already it becomes the normal. It still makes me shiver - and it makes me shiver more to think that this might just be forever.

"Rest your eyes a few minutes, love."

"Mmm." Nina laid her head on Samantha's chest.

Samantha stroked Nina's hair. She licked her lips - marked with Nina's scent.

Birds sang outside the window. Nina rose and lowered on Samantha's chest, her eyes closed, her breath gradually slowing.

Samantha regarded her, watched the way her eyelids fluttered.

She can hear my heartbeat.

My hand feels good on her head.

This is very relaxing.

Samantha settled, tiny movements, making herself comfortable in case Nina fell asleep, which was starting to look likely.

This room smells strongly of lesbian sex.

Samantha grinned to herself.

Now I know what lesbian sex smells like.

Her head sank slowly into the pillow. Does this mean I'm a lesbian?

...maybe. Girls taste funny, but boobs are great. I like men, but I like Nina more.

Am I comfortable being bisexual?

...okay. Sure. Better question, am I comfortable being Sam?

She sighed happily.

Yup.

And what of the whips and gags and stuff? Nina says I was good at being Scary-Sam, but that was hard. Also strange. Also exciting.

Samantha pondered for a moment, then smiled.

Who am I kidding? Everything I do is hard, strange and exciting.

I've just gotta think things through, that's all.

Especially that stuff I've got in mind about the mittens.

Samantha kissed Nina on the top of her head - her hair smelt like love.

"We're in no rush," whispered Samantha. "We're just getting started."

She let her head sink back against the pillow.

I might just close my eyes for a few minutes myself.

Samantha matched her breathing to Nina's, feeling her heartbeat.

A car passed outside the house. The world went by.

Samantha and Nina stayed exactly where they were.

***

Samantha: Are you joking? It can't end there!

Nina: You're damn straight, Sam! For Heaven's sake, it's called "Mittens," and we haven't gotten to the mittens yet! I'll have to write faster if I'm going to finish this thing before Christmas.

Samantha: Nina, it's February.

Nina: I know. :-/

Samantha: Guess I'll have to edit faster, then. We'll both just have to keep on going, but this is getting long already. It was fifteen thousand words before you finally got to the part with my panties down - that's no sort of pace for a porno short. People want to get off faster than that!

Nina: You have a bad habit of inviting me over for a quickie and having it turn into a novel-length affair, Sam.

Samantha: You're as guilty as I am, love. So what do we do?

Nina: We'll do it in episodes. Let's cut it there, and paste this chatlog in so people know it's not over, and they get a taste for what's coming next.

Samantha: What, like a preview of the next episode, sort of thing?

Nina: Yeah, something like that.

Samantha: What DID happen next?

Nina: Some of it was honestly pretty unremarkable. The minutia of daily life. We both played hookie and had Sexy Antics the following day, but really we both had jobs to go to, circuits to make, toast to eat. But we'll gloss over that, and get straight to the two sexy ladies having lots of sexy sex. Also relationship stuff, and blossoming love and all that sappiness. But mostly sexy sex. WEIRD sexy sex, the sort people like to read about when no-one's looking, this is going on the internet after all.

Samantha: Coming up soon!

Nina: Yes, coming up soon on "Mittens!"

Samantha: Shy discussion of various secret fantasies, followed almost immediately by not-so-shy exploration of said fantasies, and the sometimes unexpected ways in which reality doesn't measure up - and the other ways in which it's even better!

Nina: And butt stuff!

Samantha: Yes, butt stuff. And here's me trying to lure the reader in with the more romantic, cerebral aspects of the beginnings of our relationship. The stuff about the heart and the head, not so much the asshole.

Nina: You've gotta cast a wide net here, Sam. When we publish this, people won't be reading it expecting to see a bunch of diary entries and circuit diagrams. They'll want to Jill off while they read about you torturing my ass until I come with the force of a nuclear blast.

Samantha: All right. You do have a really cute little asterisk.

Nina: Sam shows me a really, really impractical and even somewhat dangerous sex toy she's invented herself!

Nina: AND IT'S FUCKING TERRIFYING

Samantha: Yet strangely alluring!

Nina: Only to perverts like me.

Samantha: And me.

Nina: And our theoretical readers. Hopefully.

Samantha: Nina wallows in delightful mental and emotional torment, not knowing when or whether to confess to me her filthy little pee-related kinks!

Nina: Sam, if you say that then it's kinda obvious you know about them. Spoilers.

Samantha: And if I don't, then they'll think all that stuff about the little predator's room wasn't going to go anywhere.

Nina: Sam researches erotic humiliation, both from myself and on her own, exploring her own fetish for learning! We try out the basics, I come to a new appreciation of just how remarkable my new lover really is, and then Sam, BEING SAM, takes it to some truly BIZARRE but LOVELY places!

Samantha: Like right now! Nina, type more gently, you're jiggling my keyboard.

Nina: For the benefit of the readers at home (on on the bus, or crossing their legs guiltily and blushing in the dentist's waiting room, hooray for e-readers! It means that people can't see you're reading porn. Except when you're crossing your legs and blushing, of course...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds