My Sister Eva Continues It All

I pressed on, pounding into her ass in spite of her tight pussy and her shriek slowly faded away as she ran out of breath. After a huge intake of air she again yelled, "Oh fuck here it comes again! Oh god Dale I'm cumming again! I'm cumming so hard, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yessssssss!" Sue began using her arms to push her ass against me as her body just would not stop shaking, her voice sounding as if she was talking into the moving blades of a fan. "Oh god Dale, it's so good, I'm cumming so hard, don't stop, don't stop! Oh god fuck me harder ... make me cum harder! Shit ... fuck ... shit!"

My left hand moved around until I was grabbing her by the shoulder to increase my power into her pussy while my right hand slowly began making its way towards her stuffed pussy. Sue's body just would not stop cumming as every minute -- or less -- another explosive orgasm pummeled her sex crazed body. "Oh god yes, that's better! Harder, fuck me harder! Oh shit I'm going to cum again! Oh god yes, fuck shit yes SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" she cried out as her head snapped back and she shook violently.

Just as she started to come down from that climax my right hand reached her rock hard clit and when I rubbed it between my thumb and forefinger she lurched before me shouting out, "Oh my god Dale, you're doing it! You're fucking me SO good! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" she cried out as I pinched her clit hard. My balls churned and my cock spewed its first huge rope deep into her pussy as she once more screamed the unknown sounds of her huge climax, her body pounding non-stop onto my cock as I powered into her with even more fervor.

We both shuddered through out our mutual climaxes before she finally came to a stop, her body twitching uncontrollably as she gasped for breath and tried unsuccessfully to talk. Before she regained her composure I pulled her body up to me before turning her face to mine and kissing her deeply, with all the passion I could muster. Sue stroked my face with her right hand as we kissed for several moments before I managed to lift her leg out of the way and rotate her around on my cock until we were chest to chest, my cock still twitching inside her spasming pussy. Her eyes searched mine for several seconds before she simply kissed me harder, her tongue delving deeper as her eyes slowly closed and our mouths shared her moan.

Her eyes reopened and she gave me a weak smile before saying, "Oh Dale, you are just way too incredible for words! I have never ..." her pussy spasmed around me again as her eyes briefly rolled up into her head before she recovered, "... oh my god ... never cum so hard or for so long as you just made me do! You were SO much better than I hoped for ... I don't think any man will ever beat that, not even you! Now I know why Amber is so willing to share you like this, if she didn't she'd already be dead from your cock!" She gave me a kiss and simultaneously clenched her vaginal muscles around my shaft. "But what a way to go it would be! Thank you so much, next time I am going to suck your wonderful cock to properly thank you!"

"I look forward to it, my beautiful Sue!" I told her as I eased her onto her back and started easing my shaft out of her. Evie was ready on my left for her turn, while Amber was on my right anxious to clean Sue of my cum. Sue groaned as I exited her wide open gash, her pussy quickly covered by Amber's mouth.

My sister quickly guided me between her widely spread legs and pulled me fully into her sex, both of us gasping at the wonderful new sensation. We kissed each other once again and I told her, "Evie, I love you so much! I never expected to be able to be this close with you, but I've always loved you, always!"

"Well, I'm sorry to say that I am unable to say the same thing, as you know. But I always misread your actions -- but no more of that! I love you more than I have any man and I know I always will!" We kissed again as our hips continued working my shaft in and out of her non-stop.

"Evie, this is to wish you a very happy new year! If it wasn't for Amber, you would get prime time for this, but she has to get it! So if it's all right with you, the last note of the three-quarter hour chime will be our midnight, okay?" I asked her as I punctuated my last word with a hard thrust.

"Oh god, if I get lots of those it will be!" I let my hips and cock talk for me as I became a battering ram into her hot and wet pussy, her moans growing in intensity as the seconds passed. As we fucked, she said in a choppy fashion, "How did ... you ever ... manage ... to get Sue ... to be so ... loud this time ... I thought ... she ... came ... oh fuck ... real quietly?"

A mild, preliminary climax passed through her and I waited till it was over before answering her. "Have I ever told you how pretty you are when you cum? Not that you aren't pretty, but wow I love seeing your face when you have an orgasm!"

"You say the nicest things!"

"May be, but I really mean it! Anyway, I felt like I was almost performing an exorcism on Sue to rid her of bad memories. It seems that I succeeded, and she really came out of her shell for me. After her slow start, she has turned out to be a very good fuck!"

"As good as me?"

"Not yet, but with your help she will be!"

"Hmmm, I'll think about it! Now how about just celebrating our own new year's moment!"

"Sorry sis, I got distracted!" I didn't wait for her response as my hips resumed their hard thrusting into her. Evie wrapped her legs around me as she helped out by powering her pussy onto me as my cock speared her persistently. We were both groaning loudly as I was nearing my climax and Evie was so obviously trying to forestall her own. Knowing I had been really put through a workout thus far, my sister clamped down around my shaft hard as she tried to help get me there on time.

Our mutual breathing was extremely labored and ragged as my balls started to churn once more. Evie felt it and pulled our lips together as we kissed fiercely. Both of us groaned hard and I put my face nose to nose with hers and said, "I love you sis!" just as I heard the first note of the chimes and my cock blasted her insides with my cum!

"Oh GOD YES!" Evie screamed out as she came at the same instant that my white sauce first hit her back wall. My sister's head flew side to side as she continued crying out in pleasure as we found our mutual climax, my cock driving deeply into her as I gave her a rather small load of five full ropes followed by a few dribbles. She clung to me tightly and whispered, "Happy New Year, dear brother! I am so happy to have you in my life!"

"Back at you, sis, with all my heart! And I'm not sure what part you played in all of this goings on, but thanks, you have all been great -- tiring but great!"

"Yeah, we will have to talk about just how you have managed to hang in so long!"

"Well," I said after kissing her again, "the motivation has been fantastic at all times! Speaking of which, my girlfriend needs some attention now!" Evie groaned as I moved from her before moaning as Sue dove into her pussy while Amber locked her lips onto mine and jerked my cock with both hands.

"Hurry, Honey, we don't have much time until midnight!" I told her as I pulled her to her back and placed my cock at her opening.

Amber grabbed my hips and pulled me into her as she said, "Do it baby, fuck me into the New Year! OH god yeah, I love your cock and what you can do to me with it!" After about five minutes Amber locked her ankles behind my ass as she cried out in climactic release, her body shaking as she came.

"For the rest of our lives, doll, the moment of midnight on New Year's Eve belongs to us!" I told her. "Every year this is how we will enter the next year, by sharing our love for each other!"

"Oh my man is such a romantic! Even after we girls fuck the shit out of you, you still think of me like this, god I love you!" She locked her lips onto mine and we kissed for at least two minutes while my hips continued hammering persistently into her. "Oh Dale, baby, here it cums! You're going to make me cum so hard again!" Two more thrusts and she shook hard as her body was swept by her climax and she cried out in ecstasy.

I took a glance over my shoulder and was able to see the clock with its ornate pendulum swaying inside. Only just over three more minutes, shit! My pace quickened even more and my angle changed to increase the effect on my cock as I worked at catching up with my always horny Amber. Also sensing the urgency, Amber clamped her super strong vaginal muscles around me while begging me to cum inside of her.

Never in my life did I think sixteen notes of the Westminster chime could be so erotic, but as the last quartet started I groaned into her ear, "OH god Amber, here it comes! Cum with me, honey, oh god!"

Amber had tightened her legs around me and was pumping her hips onto my thrusting shaft just as hard as I was pounding her and she groaned, "Oh Dale, give it to me! Fuck me harder! Harder!" In the background the last note of the chime finished and I happily felt my balls boil over and my hips gave her a mighty thrust as cum blasted out of my cock and deep into Amber's pussy as the clock started to strike! "Oh fuck yes!" she cried out as she came hard with me, our perfectly timed climaxes lasting beyond the last of the twelve strikes.

Finally able to speak Amber said breathlessly, "Wow, I've had cute little kisses on the lips for the New Year's moment, but that was incredible!" She kissed me hard, her tongue reaching deeply into my mouth before telling me, "Oh Dale, I love you so much! Thank you for wishing me such a wonderful happy New Year's!"

"It was my pleasure, my dear!"

Amber laughed and then whispered, "Shit, with ten of us horny ladies fucking you non-stop it should be your 'pleasure'! And now that you mention it, I believe somebody has been holding back on shooting his loads! Shame on you, you rule breaker!"

"I don't think you can prove it, only that I REALLY tried to cum quick with both you and Evie. Besides, every one of you has cum so hard for me, I can't think of anybody that would complain!"

"How true! We are all so well fucked I can't get over all the tired smiles I keep seeing. I'm so glad we thought of doing this!"

"Just whose idea was this, anyway?"

"Well, Evie and I were trying to figure out if there was any way to drain your balls completely, and then Robin heard us and said the five of us should just tie you down and fuck you till you couldn't any more. Mindy liked the idea but reminded us you'd need bathroom and food breaks so we had to change things up just a little."

"I figured that, but what about the rest of the cheer squad?"

"Well, first there are three girls that will be soooooo pissed that they were out of town! But as for bringing in our helpers, that was my idea!"

"Are you serious?!"

"Absolutely! You know I love you! Since we started this I had to come up with a way to finish it before us ladies all fell asleep! Besides, I don't think you have complained one bit!"

"Nope, you are ALL incredible lovers, even Jane!"

"Yeah, I'm really glad she came..." I laughed and gave her a thrust while whispering that I thought Jane was glad that she came, finally! "...along with Carol. Sue was a surprising addition, thanks to my and your mom's offer."

"You helped talk her into it!"

"Of course, with what we were doing, why not! Besides, she really needed some of your good loving!" Amber tightened her pussy around me as she said that before continuing with a grin, "And you gave her some of the BEST loving that I've ever seen. You were so good to her and I was so proud of you!" We kissed again and then she gave me a light shove saying, "Now be a good boyfriend and go fuck your mother!"

"You're too much!" I said as I lifted off of her and went in search of Robin. "What is this shit?" I asked when I found my mom and aunt coming downstairs fully dressed.

"Oh honey, we have to leave for a while to check on Jessica's house. Her neighbor called her cell to complain about the noise from 'their party'!" I offered to go with them but she told me to stay on task (she laughed at that) and that she had borrowed my digital camera. They both kissed me goodbye and then they were gone as I turned back to see the face of my horny cousin beaming at me.

"Hi cousin, remember me?" she asked with one of her sexiest looks. I told her I did, and she said, "It takes longer for you to get back to me with the extra girls, but anticipation is just part of the turn-on. But now I want you to fuck me harder than ever!"

"Whoa, Mindy, hold on! Girls! Everyone!" I said as I gathered everyone around me. "Listen up, I can still do it, but I am physically worn out! My arms, legs and back are really struggling after what you lovelies have put me through -- not that I'm complaining! I just need to rest up while you gals do your thing, is that acceptable to all of you?" All eight heads nodded agreement and I sighed, "Thank you god."

Mindy took my hand and led me out to the kitchen where she fixed up another protein shake while I downed an energy drink, then she sat me on a chair and knelt down on a few pillows and began giving me one of her patented, loving blowjobs. Never in my lifetime will I ever get over the amazing sight of my tiny cousin taking my cock fully down my throat! She didn't like giving blowjobs all that much before she did me and had already gotten very good at it! "Oh Jesus, Mindy," I gasped as she bobbed her head with her nose buried in my pubic hair. "Oh god I love how you do that!" I said as she slowly pulled off of me, sucking hard as she did so.

"I'm glad you like this Dale, I suck no guy's cock like I do yours! That's because no other guy can make me feel like you do! You know what? This is really kinky with all the different smells from ALL the women who have cum with you and oozed their stuff into your pubic hair -- it is SUCH a rush!" Then she leaned up and gave me a short kiss before inhaling my cock once more, not stopping this time until I pumped her mouth full with five good sized ropes of cum.

After licking me clean once more she slid up my body and kissed me deeply as I squeezed and mauled her perky round tits. She pulled back and grinned before saying, "Don't loose all your stuff, Dale, because I'm going to be back for more, and more, and more!"

Before I could say anything Melanie stepped up to us and said, "Don't get greedy, little pretty one! We ALL want more but you get to stay here! But if we are still going in order then it's my turn! Dale, sweetie, as much as I would love to suck you off, I just have to have you inside of me again!" Then she straddled my legs and positioned me at her opening before easing her young body down my steel pillar. "Oh fuck that feels so good!" she gasped as she bottomed out, my cock head pressing hard against her cervix opening.

After getting used to my size once more Mel began using her legs to push her body up and nearly off of me before dropping hard back down. As she wrapped her arms around my neck I moved my hands to her chest and found her little tits with their rock hard nipples and began teasing them unmercifully as she kissed me passionately. Once more Melanie cried out after only about three or four minutes as her body again shook under a massive climax! She clung to me for several moments before she could speak coherently. When she could Mel softly said, "Oh god Dale, you make me cum so good! I love how you do me! Amber is going to get so much shit from me if this ends up being a one night thing! But in the meantime, I want your cum inside of me!"

Her arms and legs resumed lifting her pussy up and off of me before she dropped back down and soon she was working her pussy hard on me as her hips rocked and twisted around my shaft. We were both groaning as her incredible pussy brought me rapidly towards my own climax. Melanie suddenly tensed and froze on me as she cried out "Oh fuck, it feels so good! Oh god yes I'm cumming again! Oh fuck!"

Soon she calmed back down and resumed her movements on me, pushing me even closer to her goal as her pussy fucked me relentlessly. We both felt my cock head swell and Mel clamped her lips to mine, our tongues desperately dueling. My balls churned and I groaned into her mouth as my first blast painted the insides of her pussy once more. We both cried out "FUUCKKKKKK!" in unison as we came together once more. Mel was frantically pounding her hips onto my rampant cock as her body was wracked with her huge climax! Somehow I managed to pump her full with SEVEN ropes of cum as she cried out in blessed release and her climax rolled through her body for several moments. My balls wanted to keep pumping her full as her climax went on, but I had no more cum to give her -- the women were winning the battle.

I held her to my chest as her arms hung limp at her sides, my cock as deep inside her as possible. As her pussy continued its twitching around me my cock throbbed in time to her, Mel's face gaining a slow but huge smile. "Oh my god, Dale, you make me cum so HARD! I wish I didn't have to go home!"

"Well my little minx, you can pull more cum from me than any girl I have ever been with! You do know you just received a lot more than the girls before you did!"

"Is that a compliment?"

"Damned straight it is! Your little pussy really sends me to another lever of orgasmic relief! Jesus what you can do with it! You will surprise me if you don't get my last loads of cum tonight!"

"I hope you're right, it'll be my badge of honor! Now be a good guy and take care of Beth for me!"

She pulled up and off of me, her hand clamping over her pussy to hold in my cum as she gave Beth a kiss before turning me over to her Captain. Beth looked down at me sitting with my cock pointing at the ceiling and chuckled. "You look beat, lover boy, but your cock looks good as ever!"

"Trust me oh beautiful one, it is showing signs of wear. But I think I'm good for at least another round or two!" I told her tiredly.

"Oh, oh, it sounds like I'd better make the best of this one in case it turns out to be my last!" she said as she swung her leg over me and sat down with my cock squished between us. Beth started kissing me gently, then more and more urgently as she really rubbed her pussy on my cock trapped between us.

After several minutes of this Beth said softly, "Promise me something, Dale; promise me that you won't stop kissing me this time." I started to speak but she touched her finger to my lips and said, "I don't want to talk with you about this, all I want is your promise that you will not stop kissing me while I get you off once more. Just don't stop kissing and don't stop me!"

"Okay, I promise. You do know this is pretty strange though!"

"Just promise me, okay!"

"Done, I won't stop my kissing of you, and I won't stop you and your ... whatever!"

"Oh thank you! Thank you so much Dale!" She kissed me harder than I believe she ever had before. "Now remember, a real man is a man of his word. And you gave me your word, TWICE!" She kissed me again and then said, "I hope the rest of you is as good a man as this cock of yours."

As she lifted up to straddle my shaft my hands went down to aim it at her puckered hole. "No, let me, you have lips to kiss and my body to wrap in your arms." I did as she asked while Beth grabbed my cock in both hands and guided it between her legs her.

I was rubbing her back with both hands as my tongue worked inside her mouth while Beth stroked her sex from her clit to her butt hole several times with my cock head. "Don't forget," Beth said as my cock entered her warmth an inch or so. Beth groaned hard into my mouth as she enjoyed the sensations from my cock as she sank down a bit more until I hit something. What the fuck is this, I thought, and my kiss wavered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds