Oil and Water

The day we told him he went to his management, and in a week he came back with great news for us. Our department had expanded quite a bit and they agreed to split it into two separate units. And Bill was named manager of one and I got the other! It was a promotion for both of us, and best of all, we were still in the same area, so our offices were still close to one another. The day Dave told us and congratulated us on our promotions and good work he left us with a chuckle. "Just so you know, I've been expecting this for a long time and I'd primed the pump upstairs. So there was no real discussion when I told them it was time!"

We didn't realize it then, but this was also the time our lives began to change in other ways. When Bill gave me my ring he shrugged off the cost, saying there was something he'd never told me and we didn't have to worry about it. But when we discussed our wedding, which neither of us wanted to be a really big deal, we also discussed our honeymoon. I figured maybe we'd go away for a week or two at a resort or something, but he suggested we take a couple of months off and go to Europe and Africa! I almost fainted. And it was then he told me.

When Billy was 16 his father was killed in an accident and his mother was badly hurt. Their car was rear-ended and run over by a bus. It was the worst kind of flagrant negligence; the bus had no brakes and the driver was drunk. It took years but his mother pretty well recovered, but some injuries lingered and now she's in an assisted living community in Florida. As a result his mother got a huge settlement and a large trust fund was set up for Billy. Over the years it grew, and now it's worth millions!

Some of the money went to his education, but he got a good job and never had to touch the fund after that. Until he bought my ring. But since we're both in our thirties He feels we should use it now and do some things we really want. Of course I was a little reluctant, but it's his money and I could see right away he was really serious, so I agreed. At least to the honeymoon. After all, the idea was pretty hard to resist.

Bill's birthday was on a Friday, the day before our wedding. And with our wonderful trip planned and knowing we would be financially secure unless we were really stupid, I decided it was time to do something special for him. I don't have a trust fund, but I never had a lavish lifestyle and had been able to put a good part of my salary aside.

I had been having a wonderful time, discovering a whole new world in the outdoors with him, while he became a photography fanatic to the point he was using my camera as much as I was, and had already talked about getting his own. And I knew that on our honeymoon trip we would both want to be taking pictures constantly. So I bought him a real camera outfit, fourteen thousand dollars' worth.

Billy was never happier than that moment, when he saw what I'd got. Except maybe the next day at the wedding. So of course, we had to head out and try it all, and we were out hiking and snapping for hours! We stopped at a restaurant on the way home and enjoyed steaks and some wine, and felt wonderful and mellow by the time we got home. So I decided it was the perfect time to bring something up to him.

Unlike what I'd imagined, our lovemaking had only gotten better the longer we were together and got to know each other intimately. And our appetites for each other never decreased a bit. So something I'd heard about and been shocked by, long ago, suddenly came back to me and began to intrigue me, now that I felt totally safe with Bill. So while he spent some time going over the hundreds of pictures he'd taken, excited as a kid in a candy shop, I did a little preparation. And after he showed me what he thought were his best shots, I suggested it was time for bed.

The grin told me he agreed, and he practically dragged me into the bedroom. The whole day had been an adrenalin rush and it wasn't over yet. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other, raced each other to undress, and when he got down to his boxer briefs I still had my bra and panties, a special set I knew he liked. The bra cups were cut low and made of smooth satin which showed off my nipples when they got hard, and the rest was made of barely there sheer lace, just like the panties.

Before he could slide off the briefs I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my body against his until we were molded to each other while our lips locked. And I could feel the giant erection that he was grinding against me. Yummmmmmm. When our lips parted I whispered, "My treat, birthday boy!" and slowly kissed my way down his body. He loves blowjobs and loves to watch, and I could feel him shiver with anticipation.

When I got on my knees I looked up and gave him a big smile, then just rubbed my face against his briefs and the monster caged within. Mmmmmmmm, it was my turn to shiver. Then I began to kiss and lick, and finally, nip and bite, until he moaned every time I touched him. His cock, which was spasming and jerking under cloth, threatened to tear its way out, until I finally had mercy and hooked my fingers in the waistband.

I eased them down until the head of his cock appeared, swollen and almost purple with desire. And I caught it in my lips before it could spring loose, then slid the briefs the rest of the way down. As I sucked and licked his head I looked up at him and our eyes locked. He was watching every move. He was gasping and tried to push himself deeper, but I wrapped my hand around his shaft and took my time, kissing, licking, sucking; drawing out the sweet torture.

Then I pushed his cock up against his tummy and ran my tongue up and down his length, sides then the bottom of his shaft, and finally, ran my tongue over his balls, then gently sucked on them, one at a time. He was making the most delicious noises, and the look on his face told me he was having trouble waiting, so I had mercy and kissed my way up his shaft again, then let the tip pop right into my mouth. And I didn't waste any more time, sliding him to the back of my mouth and bobbing quickly, getting him soaking wet and grinding my tongue against his hard swollen shaft.

Then, with more than half of him buried between my lips I stopped. And I made a production out of it as I looked up at him so he could see my mouth stuffed with his cock, settled back on my knees and slowly put my hands behind my back. He loves when I give him control and let him fuck my mouth, and I do too, but I always make him think it's a special favor.

His smile broadened and his hips began to pump immediately, and we both watched as his shaft slid in and out, coated with my spit. And soon he grabbed my head with both hands and began pumping deeper, into my throat. When he does it hard and fast it makes me gag, which he just loves, and that night he really wanted it! I angled my head as best I could and before long his balls were slapping against my chin and drool was pouring out of my lips every time he pulled back.

Since his eyes were glued on me I reached up and undid my bra, then let it slide off my arms, and my tits began to sway and bounce with the force of his thrusts. I love the feel of his cock in my throat, especially when he's in charge, and my juices were dripping from my panties and running down my thighs, so of course, my nipples were swollen and pebbly rough. And as he watched I brought my hands around and pulled and twisted, making them even longer and harder as I moaned around his cock.

I knew he wouldn't be able to stand that for long and in a couple of minutes he was moaning and gasping. But when he tried to pull back I reached to the back of his thighs and took over. I swallowed him balls deep and held him there, my tongue grinding against him. And then I began to take him slowly in and out, my lips as tight as I could get them around his shaft. He started to shake and groaned, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Sandy, you're gonna make me cum!"

Well yeah! He's always good for a lot more than once and I wanted to take the edge off. And I wanted to talk to him. Once he realized what I intended he grabbed me by the hair again and began to fuck my face hard, with long strokes, and his cock felt like it was going half way to my stomach. And when he rammed in again and held me I pulled hard against his thighs and mashed my face against him. He shuddered, then his hips bucked, and I could feel blast after blast of his hot cum going down my throat. And when he relaxed a little I bobbed hard and fast, making sure I got every drop.

He was shaking like a leaf, and he felt for the bed with his hand and literally fell onto it. And of course, as he lay there gasping I crawled up and wrapped myself around him, running my hands over him as we kissed again and again. And when he finally relaxed I rolled back just a bit, smiling as I said, "Billy?"

"You know that ever since we've been together, our lovemaking has been wonderful for me, beyond what I thought possible. There is nothing we've ever done that I haven't loved. And I swear to you, your touch feels better now than when we started. Part of what is so wonderful is that I know you like it just as much as I do, and we enjoy exactly the same things the most.

I love having your cock deep in my throat, knowing you have total control of me, and I can feel you throb, telling me how much you like it. And when you fuck me I feel things I never knew were possible; my body responds like it was made for your cock, it fills me up perfectly. And you know that just your touch is enough to send me over the edge, and it does, time after time. And now I love knowing that we'll be together forever, and our pleasure never has to end." And I gave him a big grin.

"But sweetheart, I have three holes; have you ever thought about using the third one?"

He didn't move or speak for a moment. Then he just lifted his head and stared, like there was a ghost behind me. And finally he said, "Are you really serious?" in a totally disbelieving voice. "Well," I giggled, "I have this big beautiful ass that you love to play with!" And I reached back and gave myself a slap that reverberated off the walls. "Maybe we could get some extra use out of it!"

"Do you mean what I think?" he said, sounding totally incredulous. "Anal Sex? You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Honey, I don't really know much about it. But I've heard of it, and," I blushed a little, "I saw it once in a porn video one of those creeps made me watch. I was revolted by the whole thing then. But somehow the idea of doing it with you kind of ... well ... makes me tingle."

I leaned forward and gave him a gentle kiss, trying to get him to relax. And at least his head went back and his expression softened into a little grin. "Billy, I'm not asking you to do it, and maybe we'd both hate it, I don't know. But I'm saying that if you want to, I'm willing to try."

"Oh god, Sandy! Of course, I know about it; I've seen porn videos too. I don't know if the idea turns me on or not, I guess it doesn't bother me, at least. But Jeezus, I always thought of that as something that perverts do with whores. Or porn stars. I love you baby, I'd never forgive myself if I did something to hurt you! Or that made you think less of me!"

I giggled again. "Honey, I know how you feel about me, just like I do about you. You never have to worry about upsetting me; if something is really not right I'll tell you. And I've never had to say a word yet. But what goes on behind closed doors is only our business." Another giggle. "And I really kind of like the idea of being a whore for you!"

"Come on baby, I think you've thought about it, maybe just a little. Sometimes when you fuck me on my knees I've felt your finger circle my little bud, and maybe press just a bit. And a couple of times, I've wished you would push harder. If it doesn't work, we can just stop. But we'll never know unless we try."

I settled back down, and he took me in his arms and whispered, "I can't lie, I have thought about it sometimes, sweetheart. But I just assumed you would never consider it and maybe even think something was wrong with me. But I don't know anything about it either. Not even how. Do we have to do anything in advance? Will it hurt you? God baby, I don't know!"

I brushed his cheek with my fingers and gave him another little kiss, knowing it would relax him. And with a big grin, I said, "I already looked it up on line, just to see. And I've done the preparation tonight, just in case you might be interested. It might hurt me a little the first time I guess, but there's no cherry back there!" And we both laughed.

"Mainly I have to relax and then get used to it. But most important, we have to use lots and lots of lube. On both of us. And that little bottle of KY is on the nightstand, if you decide you want to give it a try. But at least baby, you know I'm willing. Never know, we might like it!"

The expression on his face changed, like he'd finally gotten the idea, and he wrapped himself around me and squeezed hard as we kissed, deep and long. And when he relaxed again I was panting, and I could feel my juices running again. But best of all, I could feel him! "How ... how would we start?" he whispered.

"I think we need to make love to get nice and warmed up," I breathed in his ear. And my tongue lashed inside it for emphasis. "And when you think we're ready, just go from there. Remember, if it doesn't work out, it was my idea!" And I giggled before our lips locked again.

This time the kiss went on and on, our tongues dueling in my mouth, then his. And Soon I felt his cock sliding against my tummy, already slippery from his precum, as his hips rocked. But he pushed away from me, and the next thing I knew, his face was between my thighs. And I gasped, then groaned with pleasure as his tongue slid up and down my lips. I was already wet, and when he tasted me his tongue quickly slid inside and swirled around, almost sending me into orbit! I cried and whimpered and buried my hands in his hair, pulling him hard against me and I shuddered when I looked down and saw his face grinding against my pussy.

I grabbed one of his hands with one of mine and pulled it up to my breast, then held it there as he began to knead, then pinch and squeeze. And his mouth went into overdrive! His tongue ground up and down between my lips and he began to kiss, nip and suck. And oh god! He latched onto my nipple and stretched it, then twisted! And I put my fingers over his and squeezed even harder!

But the next moment his mouth found my clit, and I forgot about everything else! His lips locked on and his tongue started swirling in circles, then grinding hard against it, pushing the swollen bud back and forth. All I could do was cry and squeal and beg him not to stop, although he probably couldn't even understand me. But when he sucked hard and his teeth grazed over it I exploded! My hips pumped, lifting my ass off the bed to his mouth. And in moments I was cumming like a faucet, my juices pouring out of me and running down his chin. And as I moaned and bucked and jerked he moved down to lap up my cream.

But the spasms hadn't even stopped when he made me roll over, and I felt his hands on my cheeks, rubbing and squeezing. And suddenly I felt something new, a soft wet sensation! And I realized that his tongue was swirling round and round my asshole. And in a moment he said, still muffled against my flesh, "My god baby, you taste good!"

I giggled and said, I used a special rinse sweetheart, just for you!" But he was licking and slurping so hard I'm not sure he heard me.

The next moment though, I felt his tongue push gently, and I moaned from shock and pleasure as his tongue slipped barely inside me! I never thought he'd do that! But instinctively I lifted my ass to him and he pushed harder, tonging me in and out, just like he'd done to my pussy only moments before. Right then the doubts were gone, for me at least. I knew I wanted it! And if he was willing to do that, I was pretty sure I was going to get it!

But in a minute he pulled away and covered my cheeks with kisses and little nips, and rubbed his face against my ass. And then he told me to roll over again. He didn't waste any time then, His cock was between my lips and he pushed, hard! And I moaned and lifted my hips to him as he slid in all the way in one long stroke. God I was so fucking wet! And he quickly began to fuck me, not holding back a millimeter!

I pulled my legs up over my head and held them there, spread wide, with my hands, giving him free reign to plow me as deep and hard as he wanted. And oh god! He wanted! He was slapping hard against me and I just had to lift my head and watch his cock ramming into me. The sight of that big cock covered with my cream and ramrodding in and out is almost enough to send me over the edge, and my hips began to buck almost by themselves, meeting his thrusts. And in no time we were both gasping, panting and covered with sweat.

I'd almost forgotten why we were doing this, and I could have cum very soon, but he slowed down until he was barely moving in and out, and I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. "Baby, are you sure you want to try this?

I just shook my head yes, and when he pulled back I rolled over again and pushed up onto my knees. It just seemed like it was the right way to start. And when he moved behind me I put my head down into a pillow and spread my legs a little wider, giving him a good view. Of his target!

He hesitated a moment, and when I felt the cool wetness I realized he was rubbing lube on my little bud. And then I heard a wet squishy sound as he coated his cock. But I suddenly gasped when I felt something push slowly into me. And I realized, it was his finger! I wasn't sure how it felt; it was new and strange, but when he began to slowly pump it in and out I moaned and shuddered at the sensation. Before long he was buried to the last knuckle, and all of a sudden I was stretched, as he added a second finger!

He slowly fucked me and I rocked back and forth just a little, telling him it was okay and not to stop. But in a minute he groaned, "My god baby, you're so fucking tight! If we're going to even try you have relax."

It was then I tried to remember what I'd read, and took long deep breaths, at the same time trying to squeeze and then let go again until I could finally keep from tightening up. And then I noticed something. It was starting to feel good! And even better when he bent his fingers a little and pushed against the wall of my pussy! "Oh god baby, yes! Just like that! I managed to gasp out.

I could feel the warmth of his grin on my back as he began to rub my ass with his other hand, and before long it felt much better. And then his fingers were gone. And I felt the coolness again before his fingers slid in and out a few more times. He leaned forward over me and whispered, "A little lower sweetheart; spread your legs."

As I did I shuddered with anticipation. My heart was racing and I told myself over and over to relax. The tip of his cock felt like a baseball against my ass, and suddenly I was afraid it was really going to hurt! He pressed just a little, not really getting anywhere, but with the steady pressure I could gradually feel myself letting go, and when he pushed just a little harder I moaned as I realized I was opening up for him. I was breathing deeply, trying desperately not to tighten up, which instinct was telling me to do.

Then he backed off just a little for a moment, the pushed harder again and I moaned, "Oh fuck!" as I was stretched like never before. It ached but it was bearable and I realized, the baseball was inside of me, even though just barely. He kept pushing and I could feel him sliding deeper, and I pleaded, "Oh god baby, easy, easy, easy!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Oil and Water
  • /
  • Page ⁨16⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds