Putting A Bitch In Her Place

"Ahhh!"

Leila's anus clenched and relaxed at a fast rhythm as she climaxed. More and more waves surged through her. She felt like she was going to pass out. She had to control her anus, it was the only way.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Evan said with a raised voice.

Mia and Holly smiled at him and both answered him,

"Punishment."

Evan watched as Leila kept squirming as if she were in pain, but saw that she soon stopped. Leila had successful stopped clenching her anus. She relaxed it and every other part of her body. Her body was spent from her orgasm and her struggle. She let her weight drop; she was too tired to do anything. She looked to the ground in shame.

'Did I really just cum from all this?' She questioned herself in her head.

What made Leila ashamed of herself the most was the fact that she felt physical pleasure from having her ass stuffed. She started going into denial.

'No! I didn't cum from that! Anal is not something people should be messing around with. It's dirty, sick, and disgusting!'

Leila turned to see Mia, Holly, Emily and Evan staring at her. They could see that she was weak and stood there in disbelief that she actually got off to the torture that Mia and Holly had given her. Holly held her hand out. Readying it to spank her. Leila was completely filled with fear again. She was too afraid of what one more spank would do to her. Holly then spoke,

"Tell Evan what you've been up to."

Leila was so scared of receiving any stimuli that would cause her to clench her asshole again that she decided to say what they wanted her to say. In other words, the truth.

"I...I...I've been taking it in the butt just now...and...I love it because I'm a dirty whore...."

Leila looked away and towards the floor in shame. Holly undid the rope and let Leila down. Leila tried to get up, but her body started to cramp, so she let her body drop and relax. Mia pulled out the butt plug and immediately, the twenty inch dildo shot out of Leila's ass. Mia picked it up and put it to Leila's mouth.

"Clean it!" She commanded her.

Leila was too weak to fight, but she did not want to do it. She started to beg,

"Please Mia....Please don't let me do that....It's so humiliating."

SLAP!

"Do it!"

Leila found it beyond repulsive to do ass to mouth. Her doing it in front of everyone made it all the more degrading to her. She opened her mouth and began to lick her anal juices off the dildo. As she licked around, Holly removed the pads and started to rub Leila's clitoris. Leila was helpless. She had no choice but to close her eyes and take it. Evan could see that Leila was no longer being a stuck up bitch anymore. Whatever Mia and Holly did, she had just gone through a first class lesson in humility.

"Alright, you've had enough...for now" Mia said, pulling away the dildo.

Holly removed her hand from Leila's clitoris. Leila got on all fours trying to stand, but was extremely tired. Emily was still very angry. She thought about the times that she rubbed in the fact that her breasts were smaller than hers. The grief she caused all of them. She stepped in and kicked Leila hard on the side. Leila whimpered in pain and fell to her side. Emily continued to kick her in the gut. She wanted to kick her to death, but Evan restrained her. Emily tried to break free, but could not, so she spat at her.

"You fucking bitch! I hate you for what you've done! You broke Evan's heart on more than one occasion! Then you coldly brushed his feelings aside! I'll never forgive you!" Emily said, enraged.

Holly removed the rope and cuffed Leila's wrist to the heavy, study table in the living. She made sure it would be hard for Leila to escape. She tied the rope that bound her ankles to the cuffs, forcing Leila to stay in a kneeling position. Holly then finished Leila's bondage with the gag.

"Hey Evan, you said she never let you fuck her ass right?" Mia asked.

Evan raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Uh...yeah? Why do you ask?"

"Well, we stretched her out and you can put it in if you want. We'll hold her down."

To everyone's surprise, Evan refused.

"No, as satisfying as it would be to do that, she means nothing to me now, so there's no point."

Evan grabbed Mia and bent her over. He spread her ass and pressed his cock against her anus. He continued to explain his reason for denying Leila his cock.

"Instead, I'm gonna fuck the women I truly love in their asses. Right in front of her. You girls don't mind showing her how it's done do you?"

Emily and Holly smiled at his question and Mia turned her head to look at him. She smiled but then got a bit nervous.

"Okay, but Evan...I have a bit of a confession to make..."

Evan looked at her sweetly and patiently to show her that she had nothing to fear when it came to telling him anything.

"...I'm still a virgin back there...."

"Oh, is that it? Mia, it's okay, we'll go slow."

Mia smiled and timidly answered him.

"Okay."

Chapter 8

Emily had told Holly that she never tried doing anal either, so Holly offered to help her prep for it. After much argumentative points and a bit of pressuring, Holly had convinced Emily to let her rim her. Emily was on her hands and knees with Holly kneeling behind her. Holly was bent over, putting her hands on Emily's butt cheeks, spreading them. As Holly exhaled, Emily felt the warm air hit her anus. She clenched it in response. Holly smiled and said,

"Oh how adorable. Emily, you really are a virgin back here."

"Yeah, I told you. Now stop making a big deal out of it!" Emily said defensively.

Holly began to attack Emily's anus with her tongue. Emily immediately clenched it in response to the new, foreign sensation. Holly found her inexperience to be extremely cute. She continued to lick at Emily's anus. Holly could feel that Emily's little pucker was tense. She patiently kept licking at it for several minutes. It eventually started to relax, getting used to the sensation. Emily closed her eyes and just let Holly worship her ass. She started to moan from the pleasure she was feeling. She became less nervous, which allowed her anus to relax. Holly took advantage of this and pressed her tongue forward. It had slipped into Emily. Her anus immediately responded by clenching around Holly's tongue. Once Holly's tongue started to enter her anus more, Emily yelped,

"Ah! It went in! No! You didn't say your tongue was gonna go in!"

"Emily, you need to relax. That plays a crucial part in you enjoying this."

Holly used her thumb of her left hand to rub Emily's clitoris. Emily moaned from the added stimulation. Holly successfully got Emily caught up in the clitoral stimulation, taking her away from her anxiety a bit. More minutes passed with Holly stimulating Emily's anus and clitoris. She felt like she was going to cum any second. She was almost there. Just a few more seconds, but then Evan said,

"Okay Emily, now it's your turn."

During the time Holly rimmed Emily:

Evan did the exact same thing to Mia. Mia was standing up, putting her hands on her knees. Evan knelt behind her, licking her anus. Mia was very enthusiastic about it, rather than nervous. She let her arousal take control of her. Having her little pucker get licked by Evan was nothing she was nervous about. It was the penetration that worried her. She relaxed after a few seconds. Evan forced his tongue into Mia's anus the moment he felt that she was relaxed enough. She moaned from the invasion. Evan could feel her clench around his tongue. It was like her sphincter was giving his tongue affectionate hugs every now and then.

"Mmm, Mia...your asshole tastes so wonderful." Evan mumbled in arousal between her butt cheeks.

"Do you really mean it? Please don't be just saying that."

"I mean every word Mia."

Mia was so overjoyed by Evan's sincere compliment that she felt she was ready for his cock.

"Okay Evan, I think I'm ready."

"Not yet. I still have to stretch it out."

"Oh, okay. How are you gonna do that?"

"Like this—"

Evan put his pointer in his mouth to lube it up with his saliva. Mia's ass had been coated generously with his saliva while he rimmed her. He then pressed his pointer against her tight opening. Mia was nervous again; her asshole clenched again, naturally.

"Oh my God Evan!" Mia moaned in worry.

"Relax Mia! You have to relax, or it'll hurt."

"Okay Evan, I'm sorry."

Mia relaxed and his pointer went in.

"Oh fuck! It's in! Evan! Your finger's in my ass!"

Evan said nothing, but rather, he reached around with his other hand and used his middle finger to rub Mia's clitoris.

"Oh my God! Evan yes!" Mia gasped.

She grabbed her breasts and put one nipple in her mouth, nibbling on it. Mia's breathing was heavy with excitement. She looked at Leila, who could do nothing but stare in horror. Mia stuck her tongue out to Leila and smiled. Leila's facial expression showed that that pissed her off. She tried to struggle, but again, got no results. This helped Mia to stay calm. It really unleashed her sadistic side. Evan warned her.

"Okay Mia, I'm gonna add my middle finger with my pointer okay? I need to stretch you out."

"Okay." Mia said with much coyness.

Evan put his middle finger in his mouth to lube it and inserted it into Mia's ass without his pointer. He fucked Mia's ass with it slowly, then he pulled it out and pressed both fingers at her back door. He still kept a good rhythm on her clitoris while doing so. He pressed forward and it went in. Mia was relaxed and had no problems. He finger fucked her ass for a couple of minutes to allow her sphincter to get accustomed to the new stretch. He repeated the process with his ring finger. Mia could not tell how many fingers he had in her. She just moaned with desire and continued to play with her breasts. She was already close to climax from the foreplay alone. She moaned to him,

"Evan...Evan...please put it in already."

Evan had three fingers in her; she was getting impatient. It would have to suffice. It was then that Mia remembered the lube that she used on Leila and told Evan to get it. She was too caught up in her anxiety and pleasure that she had forgotten all about it. Evan complained mentally,

'There was lube?! Goddammit Mia! This would have been a lot faster and smoother if you told me that earlier...oh well.'

Evan headed to the bag that Emily brought in. He found the lube and pulled it out of the bag. 'Water based anal lubricant' it read. He poured the lube abundantly over his cock. Leila was right there, cuffed to the table, sitting on her heels. Her knees were on the floor next to the bag. She looked at him and begged him in a muffled gagged voice.

"Evan...honey please...please release me."

She gave Evan such sorrowful eyes. She was sure she could get him now. Now that the other three were not present to dissuade him from what she wanted. Evan removed her gag and she was pleased with his action. He was finally coming to realize that she did not deserve any of this....

She was wrong.

Evan turned and gave her the cold shoulder. He had only done what Mia requested. She wanted to hear Leila convey her jealousy as Evan took her anal virginity.

"Fuck you! You fucking asshole! You're nothing!"

Evan stopped. He wanted to yell back at her, but he figured that the best way to get her for that was to leave her there and walk away. To go and show her that Mia was better than her at sex. He continued to walk away and approached Mia. Mia's anxiety returned. She thought nervously,

'Oh my God! This is it! He's gonna take my anal virginity.'

"Okay Mia, I'm gonna put it in. If it hurts, let me know, that's the last thing I would ever want to do to you."

Mia was touched by his concern. It was something she always admired and later loved about him. She took a deep breath and said,

"Okay, I'm ready."

"Evan! If you even care about our marriage, you'll—"

"Shut up bitch! You want me to come over there and slap you up again?!" Mia yelled at her.

Leila remained quiet. She knew it was not an empty threat. Mia smiled and said,

"Good. Now be a good little bitch and shut up while you watch us. I'll show you how much Evan prefers me over you."

Leila just kept her mouth shut. She was tamed like a dog. A female dog. A bitch. Evan started to press the tip into Mia's now stretched and relaxed sphincter. The head popped in with a little bit of effort. Mia moaned,

"Oh Evan, you're inside! You're inside my ass!"

Evan pressed an inch in. Mia moaned from the invasion. He pulled out all the way until only his glands was inside her. He then pushed back in, shoving more into Mia's tender ass. The sensation was incredible for both Mia and Evan. Evan now knew how Mia's rectum felt like. It was a lot like Holly's, but different in a way. Leila could not take it anymore. She could not just sit there and watch her husband fuck this other woman. She opened her mouth again, but this time, it was a beg again.

"Evan, sweetie, please stop...if you let me out, I'll...I'll consider anal for you."

'Sweetie? You're so fucking full of shit Leila! You never call me that.'

Evan stopped and Mia held up an open hand to promise Leila a nice hard slap if she said anything again. Leila shut her mouth. To Mia, even though the gag forced her to be quiet, it was much more of a thrill to know that Leila was quiet because of her control. It turned Mia on in a sick perverted way. Once Mia finished threatening Leila, Evan resumed fucking her ass. She was then focused back on Evan sodomizing her. Mia now knew the pleasures of having Evan's cock in her ass. It felt exciting, it was different, it was new, it was—

"...good! It feels so fucking good Evan. Make love to my ass!" Mia moaned.

Evan continued to pull out and push back in with just a bit more of his cock being added. He eventually got all 8½ inches in. He was finally done. Now he was ready to fuck her ass full force. He rubbed her cheeks and said,

"Alright, are you ready for the workout? This was just the warm up!"

Mia's eyes widened. Warm up? She thought he was already fucking her. Little did she know, he was only trying to get all of his cock in. She was already at the pinnacle of pleasure, ready to climax any second and he was just getting started?!

Evan fucked Mia at a medium pace. She moaned from his fucking. He kept going for a minute or so, and then he started to fuck Mia at a fast pace. Mia could not take it anymore. She was getting fucked in the ass by the man she loved while he played with her clitoris. On top of that, she kept stimulating her nipples with her mouth and forced his bitch wife she deeply loathed to watch. Mia quickly told Evan,

"Evan! I'm gonna cum already!"

Evan rubbed her clitoris and fucked her ass faster now. He went full speed before Mia climaxed. Mia was screaming in pleasure. She screamed his name as she was cumming. Evan put her earlobe in his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. It made Mia go crazy.

After a few moments, Mia was finished. She had had one of the best orgasms of her life. And it was from getting fucked in the ass. She could get addicted to this. Evan pulled out and was about to head over to Holly and Emily, but then Mia had a very sadistic idea.

"Wait, Evan. Cleanliness first. You should clean it before you go sticking it in another woman's ass."

"Oh...yeah, that makes sense."

Evan turned to his bathroom to wash it off, but Mia stopped him.

"No Evan! Your cleaning station is right there."

Mia pointed to Leila and said to her,

"Alright bitch! Open your mouth and clean his cock!"

Leila felt so degraded. Being reduced to nothing more than a cock cleaner. She was afraid of Mia, Holly and Emily. She did not want to get slapped again, but then she rationalized that Evan would not hit her if she refused him. He gave her the cold shoulder when she begged him both times. Perhaps a threat would change his mind.

"If you use my mouth like that, I'll bite your dick off!"

Mia quickly took a step towards her and readied her open hand. Leila flinched and shut her eyes, facing away from the two. She was anticipating a slap, instead, she heard Mia going through the bag. What was she up to? Whatever it was, it was not good. It never was. She was going to be punished again somehow. Mia pulled out what looked like another gag. However, this one had a big ring, instead of a ball. Mia commanded her,

"Open your mouth!"

"What? Why?!"

SLAP!

"Open your goddamn mouth!"

Leila opened her mouth without any more questions. Mia stuck the ring in Leila's mouth and tightened the new ring gag around Leila's head. She tried to close her mouth, but she could not. The ring prevented her from doing so. She then realized what it was for.

"Okay Evan. Let's get your cock cleaned up now."

Evan stepped forward in front of his wife. Leila had no way out. She tried to move away, but Mia grabbed her head and assisted Evan in violently fucking her mouth in the same manner that he fucked her ass. Leila struggle to move, but she was bound by the cuffs on her wrists and the rope on her ankles. She had no choice but to just take it. She gagged and teared. She had never had her mouth fucked like this before. Evan felt that it was clean enough. He pulled out and Leila immediately started coughing from her forced oral service. She was drooling all over her breasts, her legs, and the floor. She was pissed. She said to Evan with an open mouth.

"Eww hucking ack-cole!"

SLAP!

"Shut up and tell it to someone who gives a shit!"

Mia gave Evan a smile and kissed him sensually in front of Leila to degrade her further. Evan smiled back at Mia without even looking at Leila. They left Leila there with her mouth forced to stay open. It seemed like those three found more and more ways to increase her levels of degradation. Mia made her feel like she was lower than a fluffer. The two approached Emily and Holly. Evan interrupted their anal session saying,

"Okay Emily, now it's your turn."

Chapter 9

Emily was extremely nervous. She did not even finish her preparation. Holly did not get to the part where she would use her fingers to stretch her out. Emily panicked.

"I'm not fully stretched yet! I'm sorry Evan!"

"What are you sorry for? Don't apologize, I'll stretch you out first. The last thing I would want is your discomfort or pain."

That calmed Emily a bit. Mia grabbed Holly by the hand to leave Emily to Evan. She wanted to show Holly the gag that Leila had on. Once they approached Leila, they laughed at her. They found it to be quite the form of poetic justice. Leila was angry.

"Huck ew!"

SLAP! SLAP!

Both girls reminded her that she was the bitch and they were the ones in charge. They started to converse.

"So how was it Mia?"

"It was amazing! I never knew anal could feel so wonderful. What made it amazing most of all was that it was Evan who took my anal virginity. I wouldn't give it to anyone else."

"That's good! That's good!"

Leila felt so degraded. She was forced to stay quiet and was bound and helpless to do anything while these two talked about sex with her husband.

"Say Mia...how about you pay me back for pleasuring your nipples earlier?"

"Okay, sure."

Mia grabbed Holly's breast and was about to suck her nipples, but Holly stopped her.

"Oh no Mia, I was thinking more along the lines of my crack if you know what I mean."

"[gasp] Ooooh. Okay, but...I don't know how to lick ass."

"That's okay, here, let me show you."

Holly turned her back towards Mia and started to walk away.

'What the? Why is she walking away? Is she gonna demonstrate it on herself?!'

Mia then realized what Holly had in mind. She was walking over to Leila. Holly removed Leila's gag and turned around to put her ass in her face. She grabbed both butt cheeks and spread them wide, exposing her pink starfish to her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds