RMC: National Nude Day Orgy

"Jennie told you about me?" I had very fond memories of her, especially her breasts that had so enamored me so many years ago, the realization niggling through the back of my mind that if true, Mary's fine specimens were very much like her mothers had been, but why in the world would she have been telling her daughter... about me? "Why did she tell you about me?"

"Because..." the pause was quite long, I could tell she was thinking of precisely what to say. "I... think you may my father."

My immediate reaction was that she was joking, but the look on her face said otherwise. The shock hit me that she was serious. I glanced around at the others, all had stopped talking, looking at the two of us and understanding something momentous was happening. It wasn't until later that I realized that if this were true, I'd had sex with my daughter, multiple times.

"I was an only child," she began after we'd all moved to the living room, any thoughts of needing to immediately get to a plane dispelled. I didn't notice as Steve momentarily disappeared to change their flights to later. "I always wanted a brother or sister, but it wasn't until I reached puberty that she explained why they never had another child. They tried, but it just didn't happen, and when they consulted with the doctors, they found out that Dad was sterile, which meant that I wasn't really, physically, his child. By that time, I had enough understanding of how sex worked, and babies were born to know that this meant Mom had been having sex with someone else. When I asked her specifically if Dad couldn't get her pregnant, then who did, she told me all about their lifestyle choices -- and about you. I don't think she ever knew where you lived, all she could tell me was where they had lived." As soon as she mentioned the street and city, any doubts I had were dispelled. But still, despite the story, it was possible it wasn't me, but we proved it several weeks later through a paternity test. Mary was, to a 99.99% probability, my daughter.

"It explained a lot to me when she told me about their lifestyle; all the adult parties when I was growing up that they'd had with Uncle Will and Aunt Phyllis that I'd never understood why I wasn't allowed to attend, while other times there were family parties that I could. The several couples around town they always seemed happy to see, always with the question of "when are we going to have another party?" Several times I saw Mom give men hugs or see them pat mom on the butt in passing, Dad too for that matter. Just a bunch of little things that always seemed a little out of place."

"Mom said that they played together with others when Dad wasn't traveling, but he didn't like her just seeing others without him when he was gone. When you started mowing their lawns, they agreed that she could take you as a lover whenever he was gone, and she did. She said that when they decided to try and have kids was just at the time that you had signed up for the Marines. She was going to tell you that she had gone off the pill and couldn't be your lover anymore, but when you told her you had signed up and would be leaving in two weeks, she just didn't tell you. Supposedly she was "safe" for a few weeks, but apparently it wasn't enough."

"When they found out they were pregnant, they assumed Dad was the father, at least until later when they tried again and couldn't get pregnant."

"So... your dad knew about me? That she was having sex with me?"

"Yes, of course.

"I didn't know that. She would never let me see her when he was around, I thought he didn't know."

"Oh yeah, he knew."

"When I signed up, I was supposed to leave in two weeks, but the Marines delayed my induction for a month. I was actually around for six weeks." Another recollection came to mind from that time; "I actually told them I wasn't going to do their lawn anymore the day I signed up." Another recollection came to mind from that time; "But I was out of school, had no job, and with nothing else to do -- I was over to see Jennie every day. When I was in school and in football, I could only see her occasionally, but we were like rabbits for those last few weeks."

"Mom liked sex."

"Oh, no doubt about that," Gary said; a slap to his shoulder by Gayle followed with her "Shh!"

So much was running through my head, intertwined relations, intertwined relationships. "Were they part of your group when you had your summer with Uncle Will and Aunt Phyllis?" I asked, looking toward my sister Gayle.

"No, we didn't meet them until a couple of years later."

"We moved there when I was 8 or 9," Mary chimed in. "I grew up in San Francisco and later Reno. We move there about when I turned 9."

"But they are part of your group?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Not any more, Dad had a heart attack the day the World Trade Center was attacked and died a week later. Mom came down with uterine cancer, they didn't find it until it was too late. She died a few years ago."

My heart sank when she said this. I'd gone years with never having thought specifically about Jennie. Occasionally I'd remembered her and wondered in passing what had happened to her. I'd wondered where she had gone and if I'd ever meant as much to her as she had to me. To now find that my sister and husband had known her, and Gary and Judy had also for that matter, and they had probably had sex with her -- I just shook my head at the irony. The thought had immediately caused my heart to race; finding and seeing Jennie after all the years of wondering -- and then it was dashed.

"So... you were in a swing club with your parents?" Mary shook her head no.

"Not until after dad died. After I found out that Dad wasn't my father and that they had a swinging lifestyle... I became a bit of a wild thing. With my girls I've always been quite popular with the boys and became sexually active quite early. When mom told me about their friends and I said I wanted to go too, she told me 'absolutely not' until I was 18. Once I turned 18 she said she couldn't stop me; I could do what I wanted, but no way was I participating in their group play. And then Dad died, and one evening she said she was going out and I just knew where she was going. I went in and got myself ready, and when she went to leave I was already there ready to go and told her I was inviting myself along. She argued, but I told her I was 18, and it was now my decision, and I was going. She told me that it wasn't quite like that -- the group had a say in whether someone new was allowed to join or not, but that turned out to not be a problem."

It was several hours later when we again ran out of time and everyone needed to leave, this time with no possible delay unless they wanted to wait until the next day. Mary and Steve had already delayed to stay for the weekend so they were anxious to leave. Melissa and Sara also had to catch their flights, so with hurried goodbyes, along with some lingered kissing and hugging between Bug and Janet and Sara, the house was suddenly almost empty, the noise level dropping tremendously with all that many fewer bodies. Gary and Judy left just moments afterward, leaving us virtually back to where we'd started with just Gloria and me, Jenny and Bill, but also with Bug and Janet. Bug and Janet stayed a little longer and went for another swim, but Jenny and Bill were going to leave the following morning and when they got up to start packing their stuff away, Bug and Janet bid their goodbyes and it was just the four of us.

Bill took the motorhome out to get it fueled up, and after the last few things were packed, they were ready to go shortly after he got back. The heat of the afternoon and the cool of the pool mixed admirably, and it wasn't long before the four of us ended up naked around the pool once again. Bill and I were sitting neck deep on the pool steps sipping beers while Gloria and Jenny were bobbing in deeper water, holding onto the side of the pool, and their wine coolers, talking. I wasn't really paying too much attention, but when I caught a glance by Jenny over her shoulder at us, along with a slightly louder giggle, I glanced their way. Jenny turned and worked herself along the edge until she got closer before she sidled over and insinuated herself into my lap; Gloria just bobbed across the pool until she could sit on Bill's lap.

"Are you two conspiring?" I asked aloud to both, as they obviously had conspired on some kind of plan.

"Maybe," Jen answered. I wrapped my arm around her back, my fingers resting on the soft skin behind her breast and under her armpit.

"Maybe we just wanted to be closer to our two good looking men," Gloria answered.

"Oh?" Bill spoke up, "Just wanted to get closer?" I saw his free hand reach across and cup Gloria's breast, his thumb stroking across her nipple.

"Well," she giggled, her own free hand obviously reaching for his cock, "Perhaps we had a few other ideas in mind."

"Other ideas?" I teased as I raised my free hand to her side, sliding it between us onto her breast. "Anything in particular?"

Jenny put her arm around my neck and leaned back enough to momentarily look into my face before leaning forward, her lips brushing mine as her face came up beside mine. Her lips caressed my cheek before moving to nibble on my earlobe. Nibbling and caressing, her breath was noisy in my ear before she whispered, "Why don't you take me in to a bed and tell me goodbye properly?"

~

"She thinks the world of you," Jenny said sometime later, cuddled against my side after our lovemaking.

"I've had that feeling a time or two..."

"Do you love her?"

Do I love her? What were my feelings for Gloria? We'd met, there had been a mutual attraction between us and we'd become lovers. It was just sex to begin with, a mutual lust, no strings attached, physical relationship, but over time, I had to admit, I'd developed quite an affection for her. Was it love? After all, what is love? Certainly, there was no doubt in my mind that Debs and I had a physical and mental connection beyond anything I felt for Gloria, Debs had been the yen to my yang. Gloria would never replace that, could never replace that, but was it possible that I had enough love in my heart to admit I could love another?

Gloria had been virtually a prude when we met; on her way out for a fling with someone she'd never met. That hadn't panned out, he wasn't what he said he was, but the weekend fling had become me. I'd opened her world, sexually and otherwise, by giving without asking anything in return; acknowledging that she was a smart, sexy, sophisticated woman -- and she had blossomed because of it. From her rigid, virtual sexual slave with her first husband existence, to a woman who now recognized, and was able to go after and fulfill, her own needs and wishes had all taken place on my watch. I had never sensed any jealousy or possessiveness from her or any ideas that she was going to own or control or change me. If anything, just the opposite.

But, my life had also opened up since meeting her. Debs and I had shared regularly with one couple when Debs was alive, Jenny and Bill, and one time each with two different couples, vacation flings with pleasant people that we met and got along with. Were we swingers? Certainly not like Gloria and I are now, but admittedly we were. Meeting Mary and Steve, Gloria opening gradually to acknowledge her attraction to others and bi-sexual curiosity, gradually understanding that sex and love were two different things, that had changed her. Exploring with Mary, and later with her own daughter, eventually sharing her daughter with me, with us -- all of these things passed through my mind. Even now, I had just enjoyed the delectable body of the second most beautiful woman in the world, behind only Jen's daughter who had left just hours before, while I knew Gloria was in the next bedroom, or the living room, the kitchen, or perhaps out on the pool deck under the stars enjoying a goodbye session with Bill. My mind came back to the start: Do I love her?

"I don't know."

"What don't you know?"

"I always come back to comparing with what I had with Debs. I have developed a lot of affection for Gloria, but do I love her? I don't know."

"Hmmm," she said, her hand slowly stroking up and down my arm. "I know that nothing will ever replace Debs, but that's not the question. Debs was your soul mate, but that doesn't mean you can't love another."

"Do you love Bill?"

She was quiet for a moment. "Yes, I love Bill. Bill is not my soul mate, I've never found my soul mate. I've always thought he was out there somewhere, but it never happened. I married Bill, he's my husband for better or worse, I love him, and we've been good for each other."

"He?" I questioned in reference to her soul mate being male, knowing her bisexuality.

"I think so. I've always had a feeling my soulmate was male, but stranger things have happened."

"But you've got girlfriends?" I knew she did; Debs and Jen had talked for years, even after they moved out of state.

"Yes."

"Does Bill?"

"No."

"You've got girlfriends... and he doesn't mind?"

"You know that Bill has never been as sexual as I am. I don't understand it, but it turns him on to know I'm playing with one of my friends. He's never as horny as when I come home from playing."

"You don't play together, the three of you?"

"Two of them aren't interested in men at all. Clarice is, and he's played with the two of us a few times, but it turns him on just knowing I'm playing. He likes to watch, Betty and Clarice don't mind that, but he doesn't participate with them. We met another couple and played with them once, years ago, but we've never had another couple we were lovers with like with you and Debs. At least, not until now with you and Gloria."

"And a few others this weekend...

"Yes, but it was you that we came to see."

~

It turned out that Gloria and Bill were still out on the pool deck, under the stars; they'd never moved indoors. They weren't doing anything at the time we arrived, but I was certain that they'd also just had sex. We all took a quick dip again, and when I began cleaning up and putting things back in order, by mutual agreement, we were done for the night. Bill and Jenny decided to sleep in their motorhome, so they could get up and leave early in the morning. It was late when we bid them goodbye and safe travels and went to bed.

I heard the motorhome start up right as it was getting light outside and a few moments later, I heard them driving down the street. I skipped my morning run and just kept lying in bed, looking out the window at the valley below, thinking about everything that had happened over the last few years since I lost my beloved Debs. I glanced over at Gloria, lying beside me, and although her eyes were closed I sensed that she wasn't asleep. "You awake?" I whispered.

"Yes." She rolled onto her side and slid against me, her arm going across my belly.

"Did you have a good time?"

She didn't answer immediately. "I never imagined that I'd really have a gang bang."

"Was it all that you expected?"

"Probably not. I don't regret it, and I don't ever need to do it again, but I've never had so many orgasms, again and again..."

"You know you fucked every man in the house?" I was thinking of her group session, I really didn't know which men, or women, she'd been with otherwise unless I'd happened to see her. She didn't say anything for a few moments, obviously thinking of the weekend's events.

"And you almost fucked every woman." This I had to think about. I hadn't set out to bed every woman, but over two days, it certainly could have happened. I'd started and ended the weekend in bed with Jenny, and except for Martha Long who had made it plain that she was not interested in an impending orgy and left, and Shirley and her husband who had left early (and had also indicated they weren't into sharing) I had at one time or another been with every woman, or so I thought.

"Almost?" I questioned, "were you tracking me?"

"No, but there's your sister, and I was talking with Janet... she said she hadn't been with any men this weekend. Not that she couldn't have, but she said her agreement with her husband was with you. I'd say that was an 'almost' ..."

I immediately wracked my brain, searching the remembered snapshots in my memory of Janet. Her and Bug in their micro-bikini's, Sara and Bug and Janet together by the pool, and later, Janet leaving. The entire room had been full of people when the daisy chain occurred, I'd been occupied elsewhere, but suddenly a snapshot of Janet on her side, her legs spread wide with Steve's face buried in her puss and her hand wrapped around Fred's cock, feeding it to her mouth popped into my mind. "She was with Fred and Steve during the daisy chain."

"But she didn't fuck either one." A cock in a mouth or a cock in a pussy, was it really that much different? I posed this question, rhetorically to be sure, more thinking about whether Janet really hadn't been with anyone else or not. "It is to a woman," she responded. "Just like making love is different than having sex."

"I don't know, there is a big difference between love and sex."

"Exactly. I had sex with every man this weekend, but there is only one man that has made love to me recently." She rose up and moved half on top of me, looking into my eyes. "You don't have to love me like you did Debs, but you can't deny that we're more than just friends with benefits." I may have been denying it to myself, but she was right; at the very least, I'd developed quite a bit of affection for her. "Do you deny it?"

I looked into her eyes, there was no use not admitting it. "No."

She leaned down, her eyes closing, her lips finding mine. My eyes closed, and I kissed her back, relishing the touch of her lips to mine, her tongue touching mine, her hand stroking my face. My hands embraced her, stroking her body as hers stroked mine -- and we made love. Slow and leisurely, neither of us was in a hurry. I orgasmed first, but it didn't take long to finish her off.

"That was nice," she said a few minutes later.

"Um-hmmm. Yeah, it was," I answered, my hand slowly stroking her back.

"Do you think she's really your daughter?" She didn't have to say what or who she was talking about, I knew.

"I'm not sure. Probably. Too many coincidences. The story; I recognized her mother's picture, she's just the right age."

"Will you get a paternity test?"

"Probably. I mean, I can't see any reason to change my will or anything, not that she's asking for anything like that, but it would be good to confirm it."

"She was your first?"

"Jenny? Yeah. I was in High School. She was so proud of her tits -- just like Mary. They were so gorgeous. I know now she was dressing to show off, to entice me, but all I knew at that time was that I got a hard-on every time I went to their house. Once she seduced me, every time her husband was out of town I was over there." I laughed, "They had to have had the best manicured yard in the city."

"You didn't know that her husband knew?"

"Not a clue. I just knew she wouldn't ever flirt or play if he was around." I paused for a few moments before continuing. "She taught me how to love a woman, how to pleasure a woman, how to read what she needed and wanted and give it to her."

"She must have done a good job." My mind wandered away, pondering my life, and how I'd ended up here.

"What about Mary -- if she's your daughter..."

"Would I have sex with her again?" I said, completing her question. Her head nodded, I could see it even though she wasn't looking at me. I remembered her earlier statement about "almost" fucking every woman in the house over the weekend, and although she didn't know it, I didn't want to hide it. "Uhm, you know what you said earlier... about being with almost every woman...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds