• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ruined
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Ruined

The lights went on and the cameras began filming. Grace started talking to him, but his mind was full of Delilah.

"You aren't listening, Junior," she said. "I'll punish you for that later, but now you need to come here, lie down and open your mouth."

As soon as he followed her order, she pushed a ball gag into his mouth and tightened a strap around his head that held it in. She continued speaking.

"How do you like the matching outfits my sister and I are wearing for you. She wants you to see all the goodies that you're never going to get again because you disrespected and insulted her."

Travis caught a glimpse of Delilah standing behind and to the side of Grace. She didn't see him looking at her. He shivered because the blank expression on her face had been replaced by one of sheer terror. He quickly looked away and silently said a prayer for her.

"She told me your reaction when you found out she had made a few female domination videos. She never cheated on you, so you had no right to treat her like you did. I told her you acted that way because you secretly wanted to do this yourself."

Travis shook his head. The story Grace was using for the video was the same one she had been telling Delilah. Did Delilah believe it?

"You can fool my sister and all your friends at church, but you don't fool me. Today I'm going to show my sister what a hypocrite you are."

When she finished with the gag, Grace pushed him down on the table so that he was lying on his back. He saw one of the camerawomen -- all three were women - move in close on one side of the table as Grace and Delilah moved to the other side.

"Why don't you explain what we're going to do now," Grace said to Delilah.

"I'm sorry, but I have to excuse myself for a moment to go to the ladies room," Delilah said. "You can start. I'll be right back."

Travis watched Delilah walk away. Grace waited until she was out of sight before she leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"While we're waiting for Delilah, we're going to take care of a couple of things. The lady on the close-up camera is going to move closer to your face. It's hard to show expressions because of the latex mask, but we can get still get some reaction shots if I take the gag out of your mouth."

She removed the gag as she continued talking.

"I want you to smile. Are you listening to me, Travis?"

He heard her, but the last thing he felt like doing was smiling. He just lay there looking at her.

"Ow!" he yelled as she slapped him hard on his exposed right cheek.

"I don't think you heard me," she said. "I told you to smile."

She slapped his left cheek just as hard.

"Stop it!"

She leaned over and whispered into his ear again.

"I don't have to listen to anything you say unless you chicken out and use the safe word. You know what that means. The cameras will stop, you'll get a few hundred dollars and you'll be finished, with this and with everything.

"Unless you do that, so I'm going to keep on slapping until you follow my commands. I'll flay your cheeks until they bruise and bleed. The people at your office will be staring at you for weeks. So are you going to smile or not?"

Travis tried to smile. His mouth smiled, but his eyes didn't.

"That's good, but not good enough. I want a broader smile, a happy smile. Try to think of something funny if you can or some happy times you had with Delilah. I don't care what you do, but I want you to look really happy."

Travis knew that if he thought of Delilah, he would never be able to smile. He worked to make his mind a blank and smiled again.

"That's better. Now try harder and make it a little more convincing for the camera."

Grace bent over him and put her face close to his. She was smiling, too, but her bared teeth looked ready to rip him to shreds. She lifted her head and spoke.

"Don't stop smiling. Now nod your head up and down. You're so happy. You're nodding yes, yes, yes, to show how happy you are."

Travis had to strain to nod, but he did.

"You're going to nod a little faster now because you're convincing me you're really happy. You couldn't be happier."

"That's good. Moving on. I want to hear a little laugh. You are so happy, you're tickled pink, and you're just bubbling over."

After a few tries, Travis produced a laugh that satisfied Grace.

"Now make the laughter just a little bit louder. You're just laughing because you're so happy that you can't help it.

After a minute, she stopped him.

"No more laughing, but keep on smiling and nodding. The camera woman is going to move back a little. I didn't tie your arms down, so move them to your sides and lift them up a little and open your hands so your palms are facing up. Shrug your shoulders at the same time. You can't believe how happy you are. That's it. That's what I'm looking for."

She halted as she heard sound of steps. Travis's ears were covered with the hood, so he didn't hear anything until she spoke again.

"That's enough. You can relax now. Delilah's coming back."

When Delilah rejoined them, she looked at Travis and then asked Grace, "I thought you were going to start on the cock and balls."

"I gave him a preview of the slapping first," said Grace. "I took off his gag, too. We want to hear him. You can take over now. I'm your assistant, remember?"

"You're right, sister," said Delilah in a steely voice. "Start working his cock while I do his balls."

Grace began to stroke his cock while Delilah fondled his balls. Travis got hard immediately.

Delilah continued to give orders.

"Grab his cock with both hands, Sister. Close your fists as tight as you can and squeeze him hard while you pump him."

Travis felt Grace's hand clamp down on him like a vise. As she pumped him, she was almost pulling his skin off. Then he felt Delilah's hand closing on his balls. He held his breath for a while until he couldn't any longer. He screamed.

"You hear that?" Delilah asked Grace. "are you trying to tell me something, Junior."

Grace pointed at his crotch and said, "Look, sister. I'm already getting his cock raw. See the red spots. He must like it despite his moaning because he's still hard. Watch this."

She moved her left hand to the base of his cock and grabbed him there. With her right hand she began slapping. His cock flopped away from her hand and then returned to be met with another slap.

"Let's see what happens when you slap his balls," Grace said. Delilah began softly slapping his balls.

"Let's speed it up, Sister," said Grace. "Keep in the same rhythm as me."

As Delilah began slapping faster, she couldn't help hitting harder, and Travis was nearly out of his mind. Under his hood, he could feel his face soaked in his tears, and mucous was streaming from his nose.

Grace laughed loudly.

"His body is totally out of control now, and his head is jerking like crazy. But look, sister! His cock still likes it. Do you hear how his breathing is changing? He's nearly there."

When Grace said that, Delilah stopped slapping his balls and began stroking them softly. Grace grabbed his cock tightly and began pumping it again, rubbing the abrasions she had caused.

Travis was gasping, screaming and crying at the same time. He felt the urge to come, but he didn't see how he could. He couldn't believe it when it happened. Grace was ready. She grabbed his cock and squeezed the end tightly, preventing anything from coming out. Simultaneously, Delilah pushed down on his balls with her palm.

Travis screamed loudly again and then began whimpering like a kicked dog.

"I think we really gave him something special, sister," Grace said. "Now watch."

She continued squeezing the end of his engorged cock in her left hand and moved her right hand to the base. There she encircled his cock with the thumb, index finger and middle finger and then squeezed as tight as she could. She let go with her left hand and began pulling down on his cock with the tight ring of her fingers. The semen inside was forced down and began dribbling out as she spoke.

"Look, sister, I'm squeezing his come out of him like it's toothpaste. And we never let him ejaculate."

By the time she finished, the sweat was running down Travis' face inside the latex hood. It trickled out and made pools of dark blue on the spandex. His body felt heavy. The pain had stopped, but the mental anguish continued.

Grace propped him up on the table, and he watched as Delilah collected his sperm in her hand and held it in front of his face.

"Okay, Junior, time to lick," said Grace. "Don't push it at him, Sister. Let him come to you. He's going to lean forward and lick up every drop from your hand. We'll just wait."

While they waited Grace began to squeeze his balls. As she squeezed them tighter, she pulled them away from his body. The fiery pain returned to Travis' body and he leaned forward and obediently licked his come out of Delilah's hand.

As they watched him, Grace said contemptuously, "Look at him go. Just like a dog. I'll pet him like a dog while he's licking your hand clean. Good boy, Junior. Now you can rest."

Delilah and Grace walked away from the table. Travis curled up in a fetal position. He felt dead. In the silence, he heard the soft sound of his breathing. Then he heard other faint sounds.

It was the two women talking, but his hood muffled the sound. It sounded like an argument, but he couldn't make out one word. He tried to look at Delilah when they came back, pulled him off the table and helped him sit down in the chair again, but he could barely raise his eyelids. He saw her walk away as Grace poured him another glass of energy drink.

While he was sipping it, Grace laughed and leaned over to whisper in his ear again.

"Delilah doesn't know that I crushed a bunch of blue pills and mixed them into your energy drink. That's why you stayed hard through everything. You're going to be hard for a long time after we're done."

He finished the drink and put his head on the table. He felt like his brain had ceased functioning. He had some basic instincts left, but even when he tried to pray, he couldn't. He decided to say something, but he had trouble putting words together in his mind, and when he opened his mouth, his lips didn't work right. So he never lifted his head.

The women let him rest and watched him. Then they grabbed him under each shoulder, but instead of lifting him up, they slowly lowered him to the floor.

"Sister says I can ride the bull first," Grace said. "We'll make a circle of the bull pen. Did you notice the kneepads under your Spandex stockings? Sister's idea. Get onto your hands and knees, Junior. If you don't obey, I'll have to geld you to make you more docile.

"I'm only kidding. I won't remove your mountain oysters, but I will slap them really hard until you get up. You know what that feels like.

"That's it, Junior. Let's start at just a slow walk to get you used to my weight. That's good. Now I'll teach you how to respond to your rider.

Travis didn't realize that she was holding a thin steel riding crop until she leaned back and brought it down hard on his naked butt. He screamed and jerked and almost threw her off.

"When I crop you on the right cheek, that means I want you to move to the right. And when I spank you with my hand on the left cheek -- that's it -- you move to the left."

She grabbed his hair and pulled, yanking his head up.

"Keep it high like that. Now, let's go a little faster. When I crop you fast, like this, it means go faster. That's all there is, Junior. You learn fast.

"Yes, keep turning with every cut. Round and round. But I don't want you to get dizzy, so let's go forward for a while. You forgot that when I whip you fast, you need to go faster. Yes, faster again. Look how fast you're going now."

Travis' butt was beginning to bleed from the painful cuts made by the whistling steel crop. He moaned as each stroke came down. He tried his best to follow her signals, but soon he was close to collapsing.

"What did you say, Sister?" yelled Grace above his moans, "You think he's about to pass out? Okay, Junior, we don't want that. Slow down. Now you can stop and let me off. Oh boy! That crop really ripped up your butt and thigh. That's going to hurt for a long time.

"Look under him, Sister. He enjoyed the pain so much that his cock is rock solid again. He can't hide that he likes this. Do you want to go for a ride now, Sister?"

Delilah shook her head and told Grace they better let him rest.

"Okay. Maybe you're right. Let's give him some more energy drink, too. We want him alert for the finale."

As he sipped the drink, Travis looked down at the table. He was in a fog, but he again became aware of voices getting louder. This time he was sure they were arguing. He strained his ears but all he could make out were two words that Grace repeated -- "No way!" -- and one that Delilah said a few times -- "debutantes."

At last the discussion was over, and they came back, lifted him to his feet and helped him walk to the padded table. He lay down on his back with his eyes closed.

What was left of his mind could just grasp simple concepts, such as pain and the absence of pain. Life was good right now because he was only dealing with the intense pain radiating from his butt, his cock and his balls. But he knew life would become bad again any second because more pain was coming.

Grace walked behind him. His head was close to the end of the table, and she leaned over him. At the other end of the table, Delilah began lifting his legs up and pushing them back. Grace leaned over him and took his legs from Delilah. She grasped them behind the knees and pulled them back.

Grace kept pulling until his lower body was off the table. Travis still didn't respond, but when he felt Delilah's hand at his butt, he flinched. She began by rubbing something greasy on him, and then he flinched again as her fingers started pushing the grease into his anus. Grace laughed.

"Sister told me you really get excited when she puts her finger in your ass," she said. "Now I see what she was talking about."

Grace leaned over him and slowly lowered his legs until Delilah could reach them again. Delilah gently put his feet on the table so that his knees were bent while Grace walked around to the side of the table and grabbed his cock with one hand and his balls with the other.

"Pour some of that lube over my hands, sister," Grace said. After Delilah did, she began pumping his cock and manipulating his balls. He still winced occasionally when she touched a sore spot, but she was holding him loosely this time. His cock was erect and soon thrusting in response to her ministrations.

He wasn't aware of that because his mind was spinning as he felt another hand. It was Delilah's, and it was between his butt cheeks. She pushed a finger into him and began an in-and-out movement. Then he felt a second finger. He tried to tighten his anal muscles, but there was so much lube inside him that she easily managed to get a third one in.

Despite the discomfort, he found himself responding to Grace's hands. He began to thrust harder against Grace's fist around his cock. When he did, she let go. Delilah's fingers stayed inside his anus.

He heard Grace laugh and say, "Do you want to come, Junior? If you do, nod your head?"

He nodded rapidly up and down, and she laughed again.

"I'm going to keep bringing you close. You're going to feel a new kind of pain in your balls. Each time I stop, it'll get worse, and eventually, you'll want to come so bad that I could get you to pray to the devil in return for letting you come."

Travis moaned in frustration.

"Sister, don't you have something to say to Junior," Grace said.

Delilah hesitated and then took a deep breath and began.

"Once you were a man Junior. Now you're lower than a dog. A dog is eager to please but would never let us do this."

As she spoke, she pushed a fourth finger into him. His body rolled left and right as the women worked on him and the pain and humiliation engulfed him. Delilah kept talking.

"You can't tell, but I cupped my fingers together and put my thumb in the middle, so now I've got five fingers fucking your ass."

Delilah's fingers began moving faster in and out of him, matching the tempo of Grace's hand on his cock.

As they worked on him, he became so exhausted from the physical and mental anguish that he could barely open his mouth. The only sounds in the room were the squishy noises from the lube coming from Grace's hand pumping his cock and Delilah's fingers destroying his ass. Nothing could be worse than this, he thought for a moment, and then he screamed as he realized there was something worse.

"That's what we were waiting for," said Grace. "I was wondering when Sister would finally push her whole hand into you."

Travis's eyes were empty and his jaw was hanging.

"Look, Sister, I think we've turned him into an imbecile," said Grace. "Don't stop. Keep going."

Delilah's response was in a different voice than the one she had been using. It sounded as if someone was strangling her.

"Let's finish him off, Sister."

"Not yet!" Grace said as she noticed Travis was about to come and let go of him again. "Don't forget what we talked about. That will be even more dramatic. If you're tired, we can switch."

"No!" Delilah said quickly.

Her voice was strong again, and as steely as before.

"I'm fine. Junior, look at me! I need to tell you something. Look over here!

"I want to make sure you understand that I agree with what you told me earlier. You're now exactly like any man I humiliate and discipline for a video. None of you are human. You're all vermin to me.

"I don't want to ever see your hypocritical face again. If you try to get within a hundred feet of me, I'm going to get a restraining order. Now that Grace proved to me that you are a disgusting pervert who gets off on being degraded, looking at you makes my skin crawl."

"Didn't I tell you, Sister," said Grace. "Your hand is ripping his asshole apart, but he's still hard as a rock. All he cares about is coming."

"Finish him off, Sister!" ordered Delilah. "I want to feel his ass tighten around my hand as he comes. Yes! I'm feeling it. There he goes."

Travis felt his body jerking, but when he ejaculated, there was only brief relief -- no pleasure -- and then the pain returned.

As he let loose and groaned, he heard loud noises and wondered what they were. Then he realized that the entire crew in the studio had erupted into cheers and wild applause.

He heard Grace yelling at Delilah over the racket to make a fist and jerk it out quickly so the camera could capture the gape. Delilah ignored her and compressed her fingers as tightly as she could and carefully pulled out of him. It still hurt him so much that he passed out.

He wasn't unconscious for long. When he awoke, the bright lights had been turned off and the camerawomen were gone. He was lying on the table feeling like he could never get up. He heard Grace speak.

"Where are you going now, Delilah? Aren't you going to help me get him cleaned up and dressed?"

"I've got to do something, but I'll be right back," Delilah said. When she returned, Grace had his Spandex outfit off. Delilah insisted on taking him to the shower stall and washing him by herself.

She had her poker face on again, and she didn't say a word, but he noticed she was very careful with him and asked him several times in a voice so soft he could barely hear whether she was hurting him and how he felt. She dressed him and then led him to a wheelchair. After he sat down, she spoke louder, and he heard a tear in her voice.

"You won't be in any shape to do anything for two or three days, Travis, so I'm going to handle the money transfers and make sure everything is done right, and I'll check on your business. That's in the agreement that you signed but didn't read. I'll be talking to your secretary every day until she tells me you are back in action.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ruined
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds