Stephanie Doesn’t Share

"My god in heaven where does this girl get the energy from?"

I mentally ask myself as I keep pounding away at her backside as she experiences one orgasm after another until I feel myself get hit with perhaps my strongest orgasm of the night and this time all of the energy in me once again goes and I fall forward on top of Mickie somehow managing to keep my fake cock inside of her.

Once my orgasm ends and Mickie get's over her latest orgasm I slow down and eventually stop and pull my dildo out of her ass and lay down on my side next to her.

Both me and Mickie stare at one and other as we get our breath back slowly Mickie turns her attention from me down to my dripping with her cum covered girl tamer and then back up at me.

"Do you want to do me doggy style now?"

Mickie asks, which confuses me.

"What?"

I ask.

"Do you want to do me doggy style now?"

Mickie repeated before then adding.

"You said before you like to do girls doggy style."

Oh my god, she wants more! Where the hell is she getting all this energy from? Am I getting old? Has motherhood affected my libido? No, I think it's just her because I don't remember any of my other girls being this eager their first time.

I kind of wish I had the strength to continue butt fucking her because I would love to do her in the ass doggy style but I think I would die of exhaustion if I tried, or at least do a half ass job of fucking her ass and Stephanie McMahon does nothing half ass, especially when it comes to fucking girl ass.

So I politely declined.

"Maybe later."

I say with a smile.

"Oh."

Mickie said, sounding disappointed, before looking down at my dripping with her cum covered girl cock again.

"Do you want me to clean that for you?"

Mickie asks looking back at me.

Oh my God. Not a single one of my girls has ever actually asked to clean my strap on the first time. Mickie seems like she was practically born to be added to my collection.

I smile an ear to ear smile at her.

"Ok."

Mickie smiles back, and bent her head down, took the base of my dildo in her hand, and then after a little hesitation takes the head of my girl tamer into her mouth and begins gently sucking on it. To my delight Mickie moans around the dildo and begins happily bobbing her head up and down on my strap on, deep throating it right to the base, cleaning all of her cum, pussy and ass juice from my girl cock.

I lazily stroked her hair for a while as she continued to give me head before pulling her upwards into a kiss. This kiss was probably the softest of the night due to the fact that were both exhausted. In fact we're so exhausted the kiss doesn't even last that long although when we break it we do smile at each other.

"Did you like that?"

I asked.

"Which part?"

Mickie asked with a smile.

"All of it."

I said.

"Yes."

Mickie said, smiling again, before biting her lip.

"Do you.......... do you think we could do it again?"

"Maybe."

I say.

"That is..........if your willing to become one of my regular girls."

I add looking at her curiously.

"Are you Mickie?"

I ask her.

Mickie simply smiles an ear to ear smile back at me.

"If you'll have me I will be."

She says.

I laugh as I wrap my arms around her.

"Oh don't worry."

I tell her.

"I'll definatly be having you again."

I add.

An with that me and Mickie simply lay with my arm wrapped around her and her head resting on my shoulder as we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

Mickie's POV

I gasped when I felt the head of Stephanie's strap on force its way into my ass hole, a sharp pain spreading through my body at the invasion of my back door.

I sounded almost surprised, but I have no idea why.

I could feel my hole stretching open for the dildo and I had been preparing myself for the pain. I'd even taken it in the ass before so I should've known what to expect. However this isn't like before. Before my ass never had to take something so big, but also before my ass had never been this well lubed. Although the momentary pain was much worse than any other type of pain I had received it disappeared a lot faster, and the moment before Stephanie slid another inch in my ass there was something else, something that felt a lot like pleasure.

I felt that moment of pleasure every few seconds before the next thrust, and I would have questioned how I could be feeling pleasure from this so quickly, or any pleasure for that matter, if I hadn't been far more preoccupied with the question of why wasn't this hurting? Well, there was still a little pain, but it was nothing compared to what I had been through before. Maybe it was because Stephanie was going so slowly, giving me so much time in between each inch to relax, or maybe it was because of the superb lubing job she had done in my ass but for whatever reason I barely felt any pain and I was very grateful to Stephanie for that.

As a thank you I kept my legs spread for her, allowing her to take my ass.......... oh who am I kidding, I haven't been able to say no to anything Stephanie had asked of me tonight, and I just can't imagine myself ever saying no to her. I feel utterly powerless around her, like I'm under her spell, and I love it.

Despite how slowly Stephanie is taking my ass it feels like there are only seconds in between her penetrating my backside and the moment where she slides the last inch of dildo into me, meaning that to my amazement she has just filled my butt with 10 inches of strap on dick.

The weird thing is there isn't any pain, well there isn't really anything that I would call pain, just a moment of uncomfortableness before I'm just left feeling very full, but full in a good way, full in a very, very good way.

After the longest pause yet Stephanie slowly pulled a few inches of dildo out of my ass only to just as slowly insert those inches back in. In, out, in, out, in, out, over and over again, Stephanie beginning to butt fuck me with her strap on.

Stephanie is watching me like a hawk as she picks up speed, seemingly wanting to make sure I'm ok as she increases the pace of my butt pounding.

I'm ok, in fact I'm better than ok, this actually feels kind of, good. At first it was just a little uncomfortable and a little weird to feel something moving around inside my bowels but now it's like there are tiny little sparks of pleasure which are shooting through my body on every thrust and the harder Stephanie butt fucks me the better it feels, so imagine my delight when Stephanie began to fuck my ass with the same force that she fucked my pussy.

That dildo had felt so big in my pussy and it felt enormous inside my ass but it felt so good, so very, very good.

Those little sparks of pleasure I had been feeling earlier soon turned into lightning bolts of pleasure running through my body and electrocuting my brain with such wonderful sensations I felt like I was going to explode.

And I wanted more.

I had to have more.

I began thrusting myself upwards, trying to impale my own ass on Stephanie's strap on, wanting to get that wonderful dildo as deep into my horny butt hole as possible.

"Good girl." Stephanie praised me as she continued to drill my ass, "Give me that ass! Give me that hot piece of ass! You like it Mickie? You like my girl cock fucking your ass?"

"Oh yes, it feels so good, oh my God Stephanie, harder, please, take my ass, pound my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass harder, please, it feels so good, harder, oh my God!" I moaned as I continued butt fucking myself on her dildo.

"Harder, are you sure Mickie?" Stephanie asked me.

"Yes! Fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck it as hard as you can!" I pleaded, wanting her to hold nothing back, for her to ruin my ass if she needed to, what ever it took, I just wanted her to fuck my ass, and fuck it as hard as she could.

Luckily for me Stephanie granted my wish. With a firm grasp on my hips Stephanie began viciously pounding my ass, her dildo slamming through my rectum at a pace I know should have hurt like hell, but it didn't, it felt good, so beyond good that I don't think I could even put it into words.

It's the greatest feeling I've ever felt and I began screaming and begging hysterically for Stephanie to fuck my ass, to bang my butt as hard as she can, to rip my back door wide open, and all sorts of other nasty little things, all of which revolve around slamming my shit hole which is something Stephanie is more than happy to do.

Stephanie was butt pounding me so hard I thought I'd never be able to catch up with her but with a lot of effort I manage to do so, Stephanie and I falling into a rhythm for wrecking my rectum, our eyes locking as we became lost in this wonderful anal sex.

I remember what Stephanie said about how she loved to look into a girl's eyes when she realised how much pleasure she could get from her ass hole. Well I hope Stephanie is looking deep enough into my eyes now to see how much I'm loving being butt fucked by her and how good she is making my ass hole feel right now.

I can't believe how much pleasure I'm getting from the inside of my ass hole as it's turned inside out by Stephanie's relentless pounding, all I know is that I hope Stephanie makes me one of her girls because if she can always give me this much pleasure from butt fucking me then I would dearly love to become her personal little up the butt girl and bend over for her and give her my ass whenever she wanted it.

My mind then fills with visions of me becoming Stephanie's favourite little up the butt girl and being forced to give up my ass when ever Stephanie wanted it. I envision myself bending over this bed, that chest of drawers, in front of the mirror, over the chair, all around the mansion, hell, all around the world just for her amusement.

This vision causes me to scream and go over the edge, my ass hole clamping down hard on Stephanie's strap on, but not stopping it even for a moment from pounding my pooper.

Even as my orgasm overcame me I was able to hear Stephanie joining me in climax, her orgasm rocking her body as mine did the same to me, the whole time an extra spark of joy filling me knowing that Stephanie had been able to cum from fucking my ass, that my ass was able to please her, that she had been able to use my ass for her pleasure.

The idea of this had me cumming over, and over, and over again.......... or that might have been because of this world class butt fucking Stephanie is giving me, I couldn't tell.

This set of orgasms were just as strong as the set I had experienced being pussy fucked and the only reason I didn't pass out like I did then was that just as the lights were starting to go dim Stephanie let out an ear piercing cry and fell down on top of me, her dildo immediately beginning to slow down its assault on my bowels until finally it came to a stop inside my rectum.

Stephanie rested on top of me for a few moments, breathing heavily before rolling over onto her back, her strap on being pulled from my back door as she did so.

I was left feeling so empty and as I looked down to the thing that had filled and fucked me so wonderfully I felt almost desperate to feel it inside me again.

Remembering what Stephanie said about how she liked to butt fuck her girls I asked, "Do you want to do me doggy style now?"

"What?" Stephanie asked in confusion.

"Do you want to do me doggy style now?" I repeated before clarifying, "You said before you like to do girls doggy style."

Stephanie looked shocked for a moment but then smiled and said, "Maybe later."

"Oh." I said, feeling really disappointed.

I had really wanted to feel that dildo inside me again. Looking down at it I suddenly got an idea of how I could get it back inside me, which wasn't my preferred choice but right now I didn't care, I just wanted it back inside me.

"Do you want me to clean that for you?" I asked coyly.

Again Stephanie looked shocked but smiled, "Ok."

I smiled back, before bending down and taking the base of the strap on in my hand.

I hesitated for a minute, after all just moments ago that thing had been up my ass, but I wanted that pleasure stick back inside me, and from the smile on Stephanie's face I could tell this was something she liked and after the way she made me feel, I really, really wanted to please her.

So I slowly opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head of Stephanie's girl cock and took it into her mouth. I wasn't expecting to like it, but I thought it would be bearable, but it wasn't bearable, it was tasty. My ass was tasty, I liked the taste of my own ass, I liked the taste of my own ass on a dildo that another woman had just used to butt fuck me.

This perverted thought had me soon bobbing up and down on the dildo, the surprisingly good taste driving me to deep throat Stephanie's monster dildo again, sucking all my ass juice, and probably cum and pussy juice, from Stephanie's girl tamer.

As I gave her head Stephanie gently stroked my hair, guiding me up and down her shaft before pulling me upwards into a deep kiss. Unlike the other kisses of the night this was soft and gentle, probably because we're both rather tired, but it was still very nice. The kiss doesn't even last long and we soon break it and smile at each other.

"Did you like that?" Stephanie asked.

"Which part?" I asked with a smile.

"All of it." Stephanie said.

"Yes." I said, smiling again, before biting my lip, "Do you.......... do you think we could do it again?"

"Maybe.......... that is.......... if your willing to become one of my regular girls." Stephanie said, before looking at me questioningly, "Are you Mickie?"

I smiled again and said, "If you'll have me I will be."

Stephanie laughed, pulled me to her and wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh don't worry." Stephanie said, "I'll definatly be having you again."

Happy that I was now one of Stephanie's girls I snuggled into her shoulder and allowed my exhaustion to overtake me.

As I slowly drifted off to sleep I imagined what tomorrow would have in store for me and how I was going to look in that little scrapbook.

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds