Stephanie Doesn’t Share

I say once the strap on is securely fastened and in position and I then press the strap on to Mickie's lips.

"What do you say Mickie? Are you willing to give my dildo a little lubing?"

I ask her and watch as Mickie bites her bottom lip while looking up at me I do my best to remain expressionless although I can't help but look down at her with a little desire due to the fact I love having a girl use her mouth to get which ever of my collection of strap on's I have decided to use ready for it's invasion into their pussy or ass or both.

Mickie slowly parts her lips and takes the head of my dildo into her mouth and begins to gently suck on it as she grabs the base of the dildo with her hand and closes her eyes.

Why she closes her eyes I don't know not that I care due to the fact that Mickie is doing what I want. Mickie very quickly get's into sucking my girl tamer and it is obvious that she has a talent for giving head as well as she quickly relaxes her throat muscles which allows my cock to go down her throat to the point where her lips are actually touching her hand which is wrapped around the base.

I have to say I am very impressed it either took me forcing the other girls to take more or it took them forever or what felt like forever for them to get anywhere near where Mickie is right now.

Mickie is very quickly becoming my favourite girl even though technically she isn't one of my girls yet.

But she soon will be.

As my father would say "I garan-dam-tee it".

After a few minutes of her sucking on the dildo up to where her mouth is meeting her hand Mickie removes her hand from the base and lowers her mouth all the way down until she is deep throating all 10 inches of the dildo which makes me smile an ear to ear smile at her as I reach out and place my hand on the back of her head not patting her like I was when she was eating me out or after I had finger fucked her.

This time I use my hand to guide her up and down on the shaft gently but firmly. Mickie takes my direction or lead whatever you want to call it without any problem and with a little help from me she continues her relentless oral assault on the dildo slobbering all over it getting it ready for her pussy and unbeknown to her her ass.

After a while I stop guiding Mickie and instead push her away and pull my very well lubed strap on out of her mouth and walk over to the bed get onto it and lay down with my dildo sticking up in the air.

I look down and see Mickie still on her hands and knees looking over at me.

I signal for her to come over and Mickie stands up and takes a step towards me.

"No."

I snap quickly causing her to stop.

"Crawl to me."

I then tell her.

Mickie looks at me for a split second and then gets back down on her knees and crawls along the floor towards me. When she reaches the bed she climbs up onto it and stops at the bottom of the bed evidently waiting for further instructions.

"She seems to like taking orders."

I mentally say to myself as I point to my strap on.

"Suck it."

I tell her able to see a smile cross her face however it quickly disappears and I can imagine why she smiled due to me having a gut feeling we both had the same thought as soon as I said suck it.

An that thought was of my husband and his former faction of friends otherwise known as DX and their world famous catchphrase.

As quickly as the thought of my husband and DX etc enters my head it just as quickly disappears as I focus my attention on Mickie who moves far enough up my body for her to take the strap on back into her mouth again and on the very first go manages to take half of it and soon after that she once again has the whole thing down her throat again and she is giving me the best lubing I have ever had off of anybody including Lillian who before tonight was without a doubt the best.

We stay like this for a while with me laying on my back stroking Mickie's hair gently as she continues to suck on my fake cock however after a while I can no longer wait to get my girl tamer inside of Mickie's pussy and ass.

"Ok I think it's lubed enough come here."

I say as I once again gesture for her to come up to my face

Mickie looks at me a tad hesitant like she doesn't understand what I want her to do.

"Crawl up here to me."

I tell her.

Mickie this time get's the hint and crawls up my body untill we are once again face to face.

I look into her eyes and for some reason I feel like I want to say something and yet for some reason I can't think of anything to say and so I do my best to ignore the weird desire I have to say something to her as I begin to run my hands all over her beautiful body paying special attention to her breasts ass and pussy caressing them gently before I move on.

When I am ready and feel Mickie is ready for me to move on I take the strap on in hand and press the tip of it against Mickie's pussy causing her to moan in response.

"Oh is little Mickie feeling a little horny?"

I ask her as I run the strap on up and down her pussy lips loving to hear her moan.

"Yes."

Mickie moans in response.

"Well what do you want me to do about it?"

I then ask her with a smirk.

"Fuck me."

Mickie says.

"Fuck me. I need to be fucked."

She whimpers.

"You need to be fucked?"

I ask her intentionally making her wait.

"Yes."

Mickie says insistently.

"Ok then grab my girl cock."

I tell her which Mickie does.

"Good girl, now guide it into you. Guide my cock into your pussy."

I tell her and again Mickie does as I say she presses the dildo against her pussy lips and slowly she spreads herself open and the dildo begins to slide into her causing her to gasp loudly as her cunt takes the head of my girl tamer into her.

"Good girl."

I say.

"Now lower yourself on my big dick. Fill your hungry cunt up with my huge cock."

I say as I watch Mickie slowly lower herself on the massive dick inch by inch stretching herself out like never before until she is sitting on my lap with the whole 10 inches inside of her.

"Very good."

I tell her as I once again run my hands all over her body

"Now, start bouncing, start bouncing on my girl cock."

I tell her and Mickie does exacterly that she bounces up and down on my girl cock like I have seen nobody ever bounce up and down on my girl cock before.

While Mickie continues to bounce up and down on my cock I caress her breasts with my hands as well as caress her ass and tweak her nipples I even pinch her clit as well as play with her butt plug.

All of a sudden Mickie started to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm she started having so many orgasms I lost count of how many she was having I simply focused on giving her as many orgasms as I could as I continue to play with her body I also start talking to her telling her how beautiful she looks bouncing up and down on my cock how she looks like she belongs where she is bouncing up and down on my girl cock what a good girl she is for cumming all over my cock etc.

As I was talking to her playing with her body I begin to notice that Mickie is starting to slow down I also notice that she looks as though she is starting to get tired.

"Stephanie."

Mickie suddenly says weakly interrupting my praise of how hot she is.

"Yes Mickie?"

I say smiling at her having a gut feeling I know what she is going to ask.

"Can we can we switch positions."

Mickie asks me.

"You want us to switch positions?"

I ask her back having not expected her to say this but rather having expected her to ask for us to stop.

"Yes."

Mickie says.

"So you want me to fuck you?"

I ask her deciding to take advantage of this.

"Yes."

Mickie says.

"Yes. Yes what?"

I ask her teasingly.

"Tell me what you want?"

I add.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

Mickie whimpers.

"Really. What's in it for me?"

I ask her and then decide to explain what I mean by what I have just said.

"What do I get if I fuck you?"

I ask her.

"Anything."

Mickie tells me.

"Anything?"

I ask her.

"Anything."

Mickie says again.

"I'll do anything I'll do anything for you."

Mickie begs.

"Good."

I say with a grin as I flip Mickie over so that she is on her back laying on the bed and immediately begin to press myself down on top of her.

Mickie opens her mouth as if she is about to say something however I stop her before she can utter a word by capturing her mouth with mine and shoving my tongue into her mouth and down her throat. Mickie returns the kiss as best she can however I can once again tell due to how hard she is trying to return the kiss I am giving her that she is a lot weaker than she was before.

Not to mention the kiss that I am giving her is rougher than any kiss I have given her before not just rougher but I am also giving her all the passion I can give her Soon Mickie simply let's me have my way with her mouth.

Of course there is another reason for Mickie submitting to me and that isn't just because she is tried but I think it is also because of the fucking I am giving her.

I started out slow and gentle only pulling back slightly before pushing back into her fucking her with only a few inches of my cock at a time however now I have gotten into a steady pace and am now fucking her harder and faster until I am pounding her pussy every ounce of strength.

As I continue to pound into her I feel Mickie wrap her arms and legs around me and holds onto me tightly as she can as I continue to slam into her. As I continue to pound into her I feel her next orgasm approaching which causes me to go even harder and faster all of a sudden Mickie screams into my mouth as we continue kissing and as Mickie's latest series of orgasms hit her and hit me hard due to her body shaking violently and in order to make each orgasm come faster than the last I go even faster and even harder as Mickie starts to cum.

As one orgasm hits Mickie one after the other I break the kiss and simply stare down into her eyes I then forcing Mickie's leg from around her waist and place her legs over her shoulders and lower my body down so I am bending her in half as I continue to fuck her.

As Mickie's orgasms keep hitting her I am able to feel the clit stimulator inside of dildo do it's stuff and I am able to feel my orgasm begin to approach which causes me to close my eyes as I try and block out my aproching pleasure and focus on fucking Mickie like have been doing however the moment that my orgasm hits my entire body goes stiff and I scream so loud I'm almost sure that I didn't just wake Paul up I woke the whole house up.

Keeping my eyes closed I continue fucking Mickie, and myself in turn on the clit stimulator, through my orgasm, wanting to ride out this wave of pleasure as long as possible, maybe even get a second wave. Some women can't even cum once when fucking with a strap on, but I've always been able to cum at least once and this time is obviously no exception, in fact shortly after my first orgasm I was hit with another, and then another, and then another. These orgasms completely drained me and I was forced to begin to slow down until I finally came to a stop, my dildo resting inside of Mickie's pussy. I was so exhausted it was all I could do not to collapse on top of her.

After I don't know how long my strength slowly returns and I blink my eyes open and I look down at Mickie. Much to my surprise I see that her eyes are closed and that her entire body seems to have gone limp.

For a split second I'm worried I may have somehow hurt her however this thought quickly goes as I slowly remove the girl tamer from Mickie's pussy and place her legs back down on the bed as they where and I simply lay on top of her not putting my full body weight on her as I wait for her to wake up due to her having evidently passed out either from my fucking or the amount of orgasms she had or both.

Eventually after a few minutes Mickie slowly begins to stir as she does I turn my attention to trying to find the tube of KY Jelly I quickly remember where I left it and without disturbing Mickie I get off of the bed go over and get it and return to the bed just in time to see Mickie open her eyes and looks up at me.

She then looks down and I follow her gaze to see her looking down at my fake cock which is resting on her waist.

"Awake good. I thought you might sleep the night away."

I say deciding to take her focus off of my girl tamer for the time being.

"How..........how long was I out?"

Mickie asks me weakly although I am not sure weather she is weak from the fucking the orgasams or from just waking up.

"I'm not entirely sure."

I tell her due to me not having a watch or any way of finding out the time in this room.

"It couldn't have been long a few minutes at the most."

I tell her pretty sure that that is an accurate guess.

"When I saw you'd fainted I stopped but I'm very glad you're awake now because for a moment there I was worried the night might be over before I was finished having fun with you."

I add grinning down at her as I capture her lips one more time only this time there is no roughness there is only softer and sweetness however I do my best to make sure Mickie knows that I still want her with this kiss

We slowly break the kiss and I look down at Mickie.

"Did you cum?"

Mickie suddenly asks out of the blue.

"Of course sweetie."

I say with a laugh due to me not having expected her to ask this question.

"I always cum when fucking my girls. Lots of times actually. The clit stimulator sees to that although having a hot little piece of ass like you wriggling underneath me certainly does help."

With that being said I decide to get back down to business due to me having planned on putting my girl tamer exacterly where I just mentioned.

"An speaking of ass."

I say.

"I think it's about time I had some fun with yours."

I add.

"Unless you're not up to it."

I finish off by saying looking at her and waiting for her to respond.

"I'm..........I'm fine."

Mickie says.

"I told you..........you can do whatever you want with me."

She then adds.

I smile an ear to ear smile and move myself so that I am kneeling in front of her as I grab her legs and push them up to her chest.

"Hold your legs up here for me."

I tell her and Mickie does as I tell her keeping her legs spread and open as I slowly remove the butt plug and lube a couple of my fingers once again and slide two of them into her asshole much easier than before thanks to the butt plug.

Mickie soon begins moaning like before as I twist my fingers inside of her ass and fuck her with them getting her ass as ready as I can for my girl tamer.

"Normally I like to butt fuck my girls doggy style. I just love seeing a girl on her hands and knees bent over before me it makes me feel so powerful."

I tell her having never told any of my other girls this.

"Plus I love feeling a girl's butt against my thighs as I pound her ass. But I also enjoy looking into a girl's eyes when she realises how much pleasure she can get from having her ass fucked and from the way you looked so pleasurably surprised when I was playing with your little butt plug earlier I'm guessing you've never really enjoyed anal sex before have you Mickie?"

I say and ask her at the same time.

Mickie shakes her head causing me to smile.

"Well don't worry because you're about too."

I say as I remove my fingers from Mickie's asshole and press the tip of my fake cock to her tiny little asshole and begin to press forward.

I am tempted to tease Mickie like I did before however I don't have it in me and so I decide not to tease her and to simply push forward, both figuratively and literally.

I watched in fascination as Mickie's cute little back door slowly stretched around my dildo until her butthole swallowed the head of my strap on, Mickie letting out the cutest little gasp as I penetrated her pooper.

I left the tip of my girl cock buried inside her asshole for a few moments, waiting for her to relax her rectum muscles for me before I began pushing my way further inside her back passage. I move very carefully making sure to give her plenty of time to relax with each additional inch I slide into her ass Mickie doesn't complain not once. She just lays where she is with her legs spread as wide as she could for me as I fill her ass with my strap on cock.

Much sooner than I would have thought I have the whole 10 inches buried deep within Mickie's backside. I keep my eyes locked with Mickie's looking for any sign of pain or discomfort. I don't find any as I began to slowly move my girl tamer in and out of her back door, butt fucking her as gently as I can to begin with however I slowly start to pick up speed.

I continue picking up speed with every thrust until I am fucking her just the way I was fucking her pussy and much to my delight Mickie's ass in response to my fucking is gripping onto the shaft of my dildo and driving the smaller head inside the strap on back against me allowing me to fuck myself as I fuck her. Mickie's got such a tight, responsive little asshole I just know it's going to be one of the jewels of my collection. I can't wait to get some photos of Mickie's asshole stretched around my strap on into my scrapbook, make her new role as one of my girls official, which as I keep saying is only a matter of time.

All of a sudden I feel the dildo inside me moving even faster and I look down to see Mickie moving her hips in response to my thrusts.

"Good girl."

I say as I began to try and settle into the same fucking rhythm as her.

"Give me that ass! Give me that hot piece of ass! You like it Mickie? You like my girl cock fucking your ass?"

"Oh yes, it feels so good, oh my God Stephanie, harder, please, take my ass, pound my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass harder, please, it feels so good, harder, oh my God!"

Mickie moaned as she savagely thrust her butt upwards, impaling her ass on my dildo.

"Harder, are you sure Mickie?"

I ask her because I'm slamming her shit hole pretty hard right now and if I fuck her ass any harder than I'm already fucking it I might really hurt her.

"Yes! Fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck it as hard as you can!"

Mickie pleaded as she continued to fuck her ass on my strap on.

I briefly consider my options but despite myself my horniness gets the better of me. Grabbing her firmly by the hips I began giving her the hardest butt fucking I'm capable of giving her, sodomising her with a force I normally reserved just for my most anal hungry of up the butt girls.

I swear to myself if I even hear a single word of protest I will immediately slow down and start buggering Mickie at a more acceptable pace for a girl of her anal experience, but I never hear a word of protest, not once.

In fact the only thing I hear is Mickie crying in pleasure and begging me to butt fuck her harder which is something I'm only too happy to do.

As I continued pounding her butt Mickie continues thrusting herself upwards and to my amazement she was able to catch up to me, allowing as to settle into a fast pace ass wrecking rhythm together the whole time us staring into each other's eyes as we fuck each other to climax.

I kept up the rough butt fucking for as long as I could, wanting to hold out until she came before I would allow myself a climax but ultimately it became too much and I screamed in pleasure as my orgasm hit me. Luckily at the exact same moment Mickie screamed out loud and came hard, her ass squeezing my dildo so hard I almost couldn't continue the sodomy, almost.

Through our orgasms I kept fucking Mickie's butt and just like all the other times Mickie has come tonight as soon as one orgasm finishes another starts and another and another.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds