Stephanie Doesn’t Share

Mickie continues to moan as I run my hands all over her beautiful body caressing each and every aspect of it.

My arms the sides of her stomach basically anything I can get my hands on so to speak wanting to set Mickie's entire body on fire without me touching the main area's of pleasure.

However I soon decide to go for two of the areas of pleasure as I gently cup Mickie's breasts in both of my hands and tweak her nipples not hard or roughly but gently.

Using my past experiences conquests whatever you want to call them to my advantage I continue to massage Mickie's breasts with my hands while at the same time continuing to worship her neck with my mouth until I feel it is time to move on which I do and so I move further down sliding my tongue down Mickie's chest and up one of her breasts until my tongue reaches her nipple which I immediately take into my mouth.

Despite the desire to suck hard on the nipple I resist the desire and keep everything I do gentle twirling my tongue around it before moving to the other breast and doing the same again I move from the left to right breast continuously doing my best to give both breasts as much attention as I can until I decide to move further on down to Mickie's pussy.

When I reach Mickie's pussy I watch as she spreads her legs as far apart as they will go or rather as far apart as she can get them which causes me to smile due to this letting me know that thus far I have done what I intended to do and that is set her body on fire.

However I decide to make her wait now that I know how badly she wants me to eat her pussy.

An so I simply stay where I am and stare at her pussy feeling the desire to attack it building inside of me.

I then look up and see Mickie looking down at me with lust need and desire in her eyes this causes me to smile as I look back down at Mickie's pussy and gently blow on it which causes Mickie to push her hips forward upwards.

I continue to blow on her pussy until I feel I have tortured her enough and so I stick my tongue out and lick her pussy deciding to torture her just a little bit more by licking quickly up until I reach halfway across her cunt and then drag my tongue across the rest of her pussy slowly.

Mickie responds the same way I did when Lillian did this to me by moaning gasping and then moaning.

I intentionally stop from going back to her pussy for more just to see how she reaches however the desire to taste her sweet pussy again is too much for me to handle and so I lick her pussy again just like before fast at first and then slow.

I repeat this over and over again taking breaks in between the licks and not taking the same length in each break sometimes the break would last a minute or two sometimes I wouldn't take a break between the licks when I was sure Mickie had had enough torture that is when I went in.

Or rather my tongue went in as I slowly pressed my tongue into Mickie's pussy causing Mickie to scream so loud I was sure she would wake the whole house up not that I cared I was to focused on Mickie's cunt as I begin to slowly move my tongue inside of her after a few minutes of simply using my tongue I decide to use my whole mouth and so I start to suck on Mickie's pussy closing my mouth around her pussy soon after this I manage to establish a rhythm due to my previous experience.

I could tell Mickie was about ready to cum due to the rhythm I was using I pushed her as close to the edge as I could get and when I thought she was right on the edge I slowed my rhythm down taking her away from the edge only to push her all the way back up towards it and I repeated this process.

God I love to tease and torture my conquests.

After a while I decide it's time to get serious and so I remove my tongue from Mickie's pussy completely and remove my mouth as well I then turn my attention from Mickie's pussy to Mickie's face.

"Mickie."

I say causing her to look down at me.

"Can you do me a favour?"

I ask her.

As I look up at her I am able to feel some of her liquid running down different parts of my face and I can tell Mickie can see it running down my face

"Anything."

Mickie says.

"Can you wrap your pretty legs around my head?"

I ask her.

"I just love to feel a woman's legs wrapped around my head and squeezing me as I eat her beautiful pussy."

I add.

Mickie doesn't say anything.

"Is that ok Mickie?"

I ask her.

"Ok."

Mickie says finally.

"Good girl."

I say as I turn my attention back to Mickie's pussy and re-attach my mouth to it as I feel Mickie's legs wrap themselves around my head she had me in a gentle grip to begin with however as I go back to what I was doing before I asked her to wrap her legs around my head I feel her grip tighten until she has got me in almost like a death grip which some ladies may not like but I do because it tells me I'm doing a good job on their pussy.

When my tongue get's as far into Mickie's snatch as it will go I decide to show off even more of my oral talents and I start to twirl my tongue left and right continuously constantly keeping Mickie guessing which way I would twirl my tongue next.

When I wasn't using my tongue on her pussy I was attacking her clit with it and when I wasn't using my tongue on it I closed my mouth around it and concentrated on it before I went back to working on her pussy An when I wasn't using my tongue on her pussy just like her clit I was using my mouth on it sucking on it for all I was worth.

Feeling that I had her pussy well covered in more ways than one I reach up and grab her breasts and tweak her nipples harder than before but not hard enough to cause her any pain.

As I do this I am able to tell that Mickie is once again close to coming however this time I don't stop her in point of fact I do everything within my power to push her over the edge and it doesn't take long after this for Mickie to explode and before the first explosion is over Mickie get's hit by a second orgasm and then a third one and then a forth one.

I remove my right hand from her breast and bring it down to join my mouth and tongue and shoving three fingers inside of her to join my tongue which had exacterly the affect I was hoping for..........a fifth orgasm.

Halfway through the fifth orgasm I move my fingers out of her pussy and into her ass which causes her to have another orgasm pretty soon I loose count of how many orgasm I have given Mickie and after the 110th orgasm I stop what I am doing and once I have done that I remove Mickie's now limp legs from around my head.

Once I am free from Mickie's legs I kiss my way back up her body taking the time to work over her breasts for a second time before reaching her face.

As soon as we are eye level I kiss her passionately shoving my tongue into her mouth and forcing her to taste herself.

To begin with Mickie doesn't respond and then all of a sudden she does as soon as I felt she was fully back to her old self I break the kiss

"God you're a sweet one."

I moan and growl at the same time.

"I'd just love to add you to my regular diet."

I add partly joking and yet partly serious of all the pussies I have tasted Mickie's is defiantly by far the sweetest.

"And what about you did you like that?"

I then ask turning my attention back to the present.

Mickie simply nods I can tell by her eyes that she enjoyed it.

"Good."

I say happy that she enjoyed it.

"Now are you ready to return the favour?"

I then ask her.

Mickie nods again.

"Good girl."

I say as I roll us both over so that I am underneath Mickie and she is on top of me.

All of a sudden Mickie's face turns from one of happiness to one of nervousness which causes me to reach out and take her cheek in my hand and bring her face down to meet mine.

"Look you don't have to do anything you don't want to do but honestly I've never been with a girl who didn't love pussy from the moment she tasted it and I think if you give it a chance you'll love it too. I certainly did. So did all of them."

I tell her honestly remembering how Torrie and Melina in particular became instant pussy-lovers after they had tasted my pussy.

"Believe me, you'll love it. And don't worry, I'll guide you if you need it, but believe me once you get started you'll just know what to do. It's just a natural instinct girls have when it comes to eating pussy. Which is because no matter what anyone tells you, a girl going down on another girl is just natural, what nature intended. So Mickie, are you willing to let nature take its course?"

I ask her.

Mickie slowly nods her head.

"Good girl."

I say as I relax into the bed.

"Now get to work."

I tell her.

After a couple of minutes of us staring at each other Mickie slowly lowers her face down and captures my lips with hers.

Her kiss starts out soft and gentle however it quickly turns passionate filled and I return the kiss with just as much passion as she is kissing me with.

After a while I feel Mickie's tongue running from left to right across my upper lip and then going back the opposite way from right to left on my bottom lip Mickie then goes from left to right again only this time she does it where my lips meet which leads me to do what I assume Mickie wants me to do and that is open my mouth to her and allow her tongue to enter my mouth.

As we continue our now open mouthed kiss I feel Mickie press against mine which makes me wrap my arms around her in order to keep her body pressed against mine as we continue to kiss however Mickie suddenly breaks the kiss and simply looks at me for a minute making me wonder what she is thinking she then moves down my body until she reaches my neck and begins to worship my neck using the exact same technique I used on her neck earlier.

I close my eyes loving what Mickie is doing to me as she slowly moves further down my body after spending a certain amount of time worshiping my neck she moves down to my breasts.

I can tell that this is Mickie's first time with a woman and it isn't because she told me it's due to how fast she is moving from one part of my body to the other she is doing her best to make me happy by doing the same thing I did to her only difference is she is going a lot quicker than I did.

Although part of me feels like I should tell her to slow down I don't want to do anything that would upset her and so I decide to keep my mouth shut and simply allow Mickie to go at her own pace.

Even though she is going a lot faster than I had with her and despite her inexperience either intentionally or just by pure luck Mickie is hitting all of the right spots as I feel her take one of my nipples into her mouth which causes me to moan softly.

I then feel her run all the way around and all over my nipple which is in her mouth.

She then does something which I didn't do to her and she runs her teeth gently over my nipple which causes me to moan a little but louder than the last time.

Mickie then moves over to my other breast and takes that nipple into her mouth while she tweaks the nipple that was just in her mouth with her fingers doing it so gentle it almost feels as though my nipple is being touched by a feather rather than a woman's hand or fingers.

Mickie does the same thing again to the nipple she now has in her mouth as she did with the nipple she is now stimulating with her hand

Mickie then returns to the first nipple and moves her hand over to the other nipple and this time instead of running her tongue all over it Mickie sucks gently on it causing me to moan she then sucks a little bit harder which causes me to moan louder.

Mickie then goes from one nipple to the other changing between using her tongue on my nipples and sucking gently and a little harder causing me to moan more and more due to how sensitive she is making my nipples.

After a while Mickie stops worshiping my breasts and moves further down until she reaches my already dripping wet pussy.

I look down and see Mickie staring at my pussy wondering again what she is thinking after a minute or two Mickie slowly moves her face closer to my pussy and proceeds to blow gently on it causing me to shiver and moan as I smile loving how Mickie is using the same tactics/techniques I used on her on me.

Suddenly and without any warning at all I feel Mickie's tongue begin to run up and down my pussy she is going so slowly that if I wasn't as turned on as I am I probably wouldn't have realised it.

I moan uncontrollably as Mickie goes from licking my pussy to actually lapping at my pussy like a kitten lapping up milk evidently Mickie likes what she is tasting. I continue to moan as Mickie continues to lap at my pussy then again without warning Mickie changes her tongue tactic so to speak and goes from lapping at my pussy to running her tongue up and down the lips of my cunt.

I continue to moan softly until Mickie does something which causes me to moan the loudest moan thus far.

The reason why I moaned so loud was because I felt Mickie's tongue slowly begin to push it's way into my pussy once her tongue is inside of me Mickie closes her mouth around my pussy and begins to drink from me as she once again changes her tactic and slides her tongue up and down and works it both clockwise and counter-clockwise inside of me.

I reach down with my hands and run my fingers through Mickie's long light brown hair doing my best to encourage her and at the same time let her know how much I am enjoying what she is doing to me.

As I do I feel Mickie's tongue begin to pick up speed as her licking goes from clockwise and counter clockwise to just going on all directions as fast as she can evidently trying to hit every spot inside of me and she does exacterly that which causes me to moan with each moan getting louder and louder. Mickie soon finds a good rhythm however as soon as she does she stops what she is doing removes her tongue from inside me and goes from working on my pussy to working on my clit which she as soon as she finds she immediately sucks into her mouth.

I moan even louder than before as I feel Mickie do this and dig my fingers deep into her hair which causes Mickie to suck even harder on my clit which makes me moan louder still. Mickie then moves back and forth between my pussy and my clit.

Mickie while working on my pussy stops forcing her tongue as far into me as it will go and begins to thrust her tongue in and out of me tongue fucking my pussy for all that she is worth evidently intent on making me cum.

She continues to thrust her tongue in and out of my pussy as fast as she can and I in turn decide to do what I asked her to do earlier and that is I wrap my legs around Mickie's head deciding if she is going to copy me I'm going to copy her.

As Mickie continues to do what she is doing I feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm until finally I moan the loudest longest moan one that defiantly rivals Mickie's moan when she came earlier as I feel myself cum and cum like I have not cum in a good long while.

I close my eyes as I enjoy my orgasm and enjoy the feeling and sounds of Mickie slurping away at my pussy as my body shakes a little and my hips bounce up and down on the bed.

Eventually my orgasm subsides and I feel my body slowly return to normal I also feel Mickie slow down her assault on my pussy evidently I've stopped cumming and she is now making sure there is no cum left inside of me for her to get. I can't help but let a smile cross my face at her eagerness. All my girls were eager to please after they had their first taste of girl cum too. Mickie's got a great mouth and although she lacks experience or technique from the wonderful pussy licking I've just enjoyed I know she could eat me to at least a few more orgasms however I'm not going to give her the opportunity.

Usually I would have my girls in between my legs for hours pleasuring me and although in the past I haven't made a girl eat me out for too long for her first time I do normally have them at least eat me to a few good orgasms before moving on, but the truth is I just can't wait to get to the next part of Mickie's introduction to girl on girl fun.

Why, because the next part is when Mickie becomes one of my girls, and I've decided she IS going to become one of my girls and when she is I'll have her using that sweet mouth of hers as much as I want, with me returning the favour of course.

Unwrapping my legs from round her head I gently, but firmly pull on Mickie's hair, far from subtlely asking her to come upwards. She is a little hesitant at first which I find adorable but eventually she allows herself to be pulled upwards, crawling her way back up my body until we are at eye level with one and other.

"Was that ok?"

Mickie asks me with a rather nervous expression on her face.

Oh my God she thinks she's done something wrong, that so adorable. I mean wasn't she the one with her face buried in my pussy when it practically exploded with juice only a few seconds ago? And if that wasn't enough to tell her how much I enjoyed it wasn't the moaning and body spasming enough of a give away? Then again in all fairness I asked Lillian the same question after the first time I went down on her and she'd had a similar reaction so I guess I can't condemn Mickie for needing a little positive feedback.

"Let me just say this Mickie."

I say smiling back at her.

"I really want you to become one of my regular girls."

I add.

As I then push Mickie over onto her back with me on top of her and I attack her lips with mine I an immediately tell that I took Mickie by surprise however she quickly get's over the shock and is kissing me back.

However just as quickly as I started the kiss I break it just as fast wanting us to move on to the next part of Mickie's 1st ever lesbian experience.

Mickie looks at me with a 50% curious 50% nervous expression on her face as I look down at her and smile an ear to ear smile.

Mickie's POV

Stephanie's words echoed in my ear over and over and I questioned whether I actually had the guts to go through with this, but after what she just did to me how could I possibly refuse her? Besides, it's not like I wanted to refuse her. I mean look at her, she's beautiful.

Captured by Stephanie's beauty I stare at her for a few moments, before leaning down and kissing her softly. I want this to be soft and gentle but the second our lips touch I'm reminded of all the pleasure she just gave me which fuels my lust and desire to please her like never before.

After increasing the passion behind the kiss as much as I can with just my lips I ran my tongue across Stephanie's lips, asking permission to enter. Stephanie quickly granted me the entry I've been looking for and as our tongues began to do battle I wrap my arms around her and press my body firmly down on hers, wanting to feel her soft flesh against mine. Quickly reminding myself that it's my turn to pleasure her I break the kiss and move towards her neck, beginning to worship it in hopefully the same way she worshipped mine. I try and spend as much time as possible on her neck but I'm so turned on right now, not to mention nervous, so in a mix of desire and nervousness I began making my way down her body until I reach her tits.

Once I reach them I slid my lips over one of her boobs and take a nipple into my mouth I began to gently suck on it. A moan escaped Stephanie's lips causing me to smile around her nipple. Nice to know I'm doing this right. Wanting to continue to do this right I slid my tongue all the way around her nipple before gently biting at it, which gets the desired effect of Stephanie moaning again. I then moved to her other boob to take that nipple into my mouth and repeating what I did before on the other nipple. While I'm doing this I reach up and began to tweak her nipple with one my hand. I then began switching back and forth and between her nipples, either tweaking them with my fingers or worshipping them with my mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds