Stephanie Doesn’t Share

I add sucking to the mix and as soon as I did Stephanie began constantly moaning until I couldn't take it any more and I started kissing my way down her body in the direction of my ultimate destination.

Once I reached my destination I was captivated by the sight of her pussy. Even though I had of course seen my own I've never really looked at it properly before, not in the way I'm looking at Stephanie's pussy right now. I've got to admit it looks quite pretty, and it smells inviting.

After a while I take the invitation, bring my face closer to Stephanie's pussy but I stop myself extending my tongue. It's not because I'm hesitating, it's because I just thought of a way to tease Stephanie in a way she teased me when she was in between my legs.

Once I'm close enough to Stephanie's cunt without touching it with my lips I began gently blowing on it, allowing my breath to caress her pussy in the same way Stephanie's caressed mine earlier. I would have liked to do this for a while, teasing Stephanie as much as possible, but the smell of her pussy really got to me and a combined with my curiosity of what pussy would taste like which led me to extend my tongue for my first lick of pussy.

From the moment the flavour hit my taste buds I knew it wouldn't be my last lick. Stephanie's pussy was delicious, so much so in fact I had to take another couple of licks just to make sure it was really this yummy. I was right the first time. And Stephanie was right, I love the taste of pussy from my very first lick.

Soon I began hungrily lapping at the tasty treat in between Stephanie's legs, becoming lost in eating my first pussy for a few moments before I wake up and remind myself that this is supposed to be about Stephanie's pleasure and not my own and to really please this woman I can't help feeling that this gentle cunt lapping just isn't going to do. I need to experiment a little, find out what makes her feel good, and then do that to her until she cums.

Beginning my experimentation I licked my way around the lips of Stephanie's pussy before plunging my tongue as deep inside her as it could go. This gets a nice loud moan from her which encourages me to push further. I began sliding my tongue around inside her. Up, down, left, right, twirling it clockwise and anti-clockwise I worship Stephanie's pussy with my tongue, at the same time closing my mouth around her cunt so I can better swallow all of this tasty liquid oozing from her.

It's all just so good, and it all felt so natural, like I was made to do this or something. I can't speak for anyone else but for me, Stephanie's words were right, once I went down on her eating pussy just seemed to come naturally to me. Of course it's hard to think about Stephanie's words when my mouth has found a fountain of the sweetest cream I've ever tasted.

I'm a awoken from my thoughts as I feel something touching the top of my head. Opening my eyes, which I had previously closed so I could better block out anything that wasn't Stephanie's sweet pussy or her moans, I quickly realise that Stephanie is running her hand through my hair like I was some kind of pet. I wonder if that's what I'll be to her if I become one of her girls... a pet, something for her to play with and use as she sees fit. It's a rather frighteningly erotic thought which makes my pussy wet and my horniness go into overdrive.

Picking up the speed of my licking I dart my tongue in multi-different directions around inside Stephanie's cunt as fast as I can while at the same time sucking down her pussy juice like a mad woman in my quest to give Stephanie the maximum amount of pleasure possible. Suddenly I remember Stephanie's thus far untouched clit, taking it into my mouth and sucking on it gently.

I hear Stephanie moaning and feel her digging her fingers into my head as I start working on her clit, which of course encourages me to suck harder.

I spent some time going back and forth between her hole and her clit, worshipping both with my mouth and tongue until I decided to concentrate on her hole, thrusting my tongue in and out of it, fucking her with it for all I'm worth. In the middle of this Stephanie wraps her legs around my head and tightly squeezes me as I bring her closer and closer to orgasm. Stephanie may have teased me for hours, or at least what felt like hours, but I wasn't going to make her wait, I wasn't going to do anything but try and bring the woman who had brought me already so much pleasure to a powerful climax, almost physically needing to please her like I needed air. I needed to repay her for what she did to me and I knew just how to do it.

Suddenly and without warning Stephanie cried out and in an instant my mouth was filled with something even tastier than her pussy juice, which I didn't think was possible. The second her cum touched my lips I became a cum hungry ravenous animal, wolfing down every drop of her yummy honey I possibly could, cursing myself as some of it is going to cover my face. The loss of that juice only drove me on to slurp at her pussy harder, my mind ironically barely aware of Stephanie's reactions. I'm sure I would have been completely unaware if she hadn't been humping my face so much.

Eventually Stephanie's climax died down and she stopped producing the yummy girl cum, however there was still plenty of cream to clean up and swallow which I did so happily.

I could happily have spent the rest of the night with my head in between Stephanie's legs, worshipping her pussy with my mouth but apparently Stephanie had other ideas. When there was no more cum left I felt a tug on the back of my head and I realise Stephanie was trying to pull me upwards. I was very hesitant to leave her sweet pussy, but her firm grip on my head left me with little choice but to crawl my way up her body until we were face to face again.

Stephanie has a happy smile on her face and it looks like she enjoyed herself, and it certainly sounded like it earlier, but she did just pull me up so I'm a little unsure just 'how good' it was, especially when compared to the mind numbing pleasure Stephanie gave me earlier. What if it wasn't good? Would Stephanie be mad? I mean I don't think I could bring Stephanie as much pleasure as she gave me, at least not at first anyway, but if she let me spend some quality time in between her thighs I'm sure I could try and please her, and after what she did to me I really want to please her.

"Was that ok?" I asked nervously.

"Let me just say this Mickie." Stephanie said with a smile on her face, "I really want you to become one of my regular girls."

After she said this Stephanie pushed me onto my back, mounted me and practically attacked my lips with hers. I happily welcome her kiss but just as it starts to pick up she breaks it and smiles down at me playfully. She then looks thoughtful for a few minutes before getting off of me, and grabbing my hand in hers, pulling me upward.

"Come on," Stephanie said, as she led me across the room, "I want to show you my toy closet."

I'm a little startled by that statement. I'm pretty sure I know what she means by 'toy' in this context and that being this is nothing to do with her baby and I'm about to see some very adult toys.

We reached a closet which was off to the left side of the bed and beside it there was a chest of draws. Stephanie got out a key and moved to unlock the closet door. As she did this I was unable to stop myself from echoing, "Toy closet?"

"Yes, it's where I keep all my toys." Stephanie said smiling widely.

I feel myself blush at the thought of what I am about to see due to the memories of Stephanie with her girls and all the different positions they were in and all the different toys she was using on them in the scrapbook she showed me earlier.

Stephanie unlocked and opened the closet before stepping aside.

"Take a look." Stephanie said.

I did as she asked, stepping forward and looking at what was in the closet. If I had blush before this was like a super blush or something because I swear I could feel my whole face turned bright red.

The whole closet was filled with whips, ropes, chains, dildos, and all sorts of other things which I couldn't name but all looked intimidating.

I was so stunned I barely moved for what had to be a whole minute until I felt Stephanie's arms wrapping around me from behind, her body pressed against mine, and her breath in my ear.

"As you can see I have quite a little collection of toys." Stephanie said, keeping with her double entendres, "But don't worry, I won't use all of them on you, just a couple of nice big dildos to stretch you out and fuck you with. How does that sound?"

"Ok." I murmured weakly.

"Good, now put both your hands against the door with your legs spread and ass sticking out, you know, like you are going to be frisked." Stephanie commanded, as she gently pushed me towards the door.

The door had opened outwardly so it was quite easy for me to do as I was told. I gasped shortly afterwards when I felt Stephanie grabbed my butt cheeks in both hands. Turning my head so I could look over my shoulder I saw Stephanie had knelt down behind me and was looking up at me with a grin on her face.

"Mickie, has anyone ever told you you have a gorgeous ass?" Stephanie asked, before gently spreading my ass cheeks, exposing my vulnerable holes and causing me to gasp again, "And the cutest little ass hole..."

I gasped for a third time when I felt Stephanie's finger pressing against my ass hole and gently circling my tight ring.

"A... a... a... guy told me my ass was hot once." I stuttered.

"Hot. Hot doesn't do this ass justice. This ass is way beyond that, so very beyond hot. It's so... it's so... fuck-able... and spank-able... not that I would spank you right now cause you haven't done anything wrong and I'm not in the habit of spanking a girl's ass if she hasn't been a naughty girl, even if she does have a incredibly spank-able ass, but I'm afraid your ass is just way too fuck-able not to fuck so I'm going to have to fuck your ass." Stephanie said, like she was stating a fact, like it had already been decided or something. I wouldn't appreciate it if a guy spoke to me that way but to have Stephanie do it was completely different for some reason and I couldn't help gasping again, "Have you ever taken it up the butt before Mickie?"

I paused, briefly considered lying before telling the truth, "Yes."

"Mm. Pity. I really enjoy breaking in a virgin ass." Stephanie snorted with obvious disappointment in her voice, before she suddenly brightened up, "No matter, this just means I won't have to hold back anything when I take your ass."

Still looking over my shoulder I watched as Stephanie reached over to grab a tube of something and something which looked like a very small dildo. She placed the small dildo down on the ground and squirted the contents of the tube over the fingers of her right hand. When I saw that the tube was a tube of KY jelly there was no doubt in my mind where her fingers were going, not that there was much doubt to begin with. I'm not moving though. I've never really enjoyed taking it up the butt before but after the way Stephanie made me feel earlier I'm quite happy to let her do whatever she wants to me and if she wants to take my ass it's all hers.

Once her fingers are well coated in KY Stephanie wastes no time in pressing her index finger back to my puckered ring and pushing her way inside my ass hole. For a few moments there was silence as Stephanie slowly inserted her finger all the way into the knuckle inside my back door and then slowly began thrusting it in and out, taking my ass with her finger before she spoke again.

"Are you sure you've taken it up the butt before Mickie?" Stephanie asked.

I was a little taken aback by the question but I answered truthfully, "Yes."

"Mm. It's just your ass is incredibly tight so if you're not a virgin back there then it means that either the guy or guys who fucked you in the ass had no idea how to properly fuck an ass, were to small to properly stretch you out, or your ass is just naturally tight. Personally I hope it's all of the above." Stephanie said, before adding another lubed finger into my ass.

I wasn't sure how to respond to that, so I didn't, instead choosing to just relax and let Stephanie have her way with me.

Stephanie butt fucked me like that for a while, thrusting her lubed fingers in and out of my ass hole, occasionally twisting them inside me before she finally removed them.

"This Mickie," Stephanie said, holding up that small dildo, "Is called a butt plug. I was going to give it to you to add to your stimulation but now I also see it has another important job, stretching you out. Right now you're ass is really tight but this will help loosen your ass up and keep it nice and open for me so when I butt fuck you later it will be easier on both of us."

And after that very clinical explanation she simply lubed up the plug and pressed it to my ass hole as if asking permission to do something like this never even crossed her mind. I know I should be mad at her behaviour but the truth is her attitude is really turning me on and I feel like I can't deny her anything she wants so I just relaxed my ass muscles and allowed the plug to slide inside my shit hole.

The tip of the plug was very thin so it slid in pretty easily, however it slowly and surely became wider almost to the base where there was a small amount of space which I guess was some kind of handle for the thing. I have more trouble taking the rest of it but Stephanie was slow and patient and before I knew it my butt hole was closing around the plug with only the wide, based like handle sticking out of my ass.

"Good girl." Stephanie said, patting my ass affectionately, I think, "Now, what should I fuck you with. Mm. So many toys, so little time. I know, I'll go for an old favourite."

Stephanie got up, and reached into her closet to get out something.

"Turn around." Stephanie ordered.

I obeyed her and looked at what she had in her hand.

"This Mickie, is called a strap on. It allows one girl to fuck another. This one is 10 inches long and about 2 inches wide and is absolutely perfect for breaking in a little girl on girl first timer like you because it's probably at least as big as the biggest cock you've had and will stretch you out quite nicely without hurting you. I like to call this one my girl tamer. It tames girls like you, turns them into my girls." Stephanie allowed a few moments for this to sink in before holding it out to me, "Why don't you strap it on me."

I wasn't sure if Stephanie was asking or telling me but I did as she said anyway, kneeling down on the floor and allowing her to step into it before pulling it up and strapping onto her, my mind still racing with what she just said.

Stephanie basically just said she was going to turn me into one of her girls, but did I want to be one of her girls? What would it mean if I became one of her girls? What would I have to do? Would I like it? I had liked everything so far tonight... no, I had loved everything so far tonight, but could I really allow myself to become another woman's play thing?

"You know, I have plenty of lube, but I don't normally use it for fucking a girl's pussy. I normally find a nice blow job lubes up my dildos quite nicely for a fucking." Stephanie said, awakening me from my thoughts as she pressed her newly strapped on dildo to my lips, "What do you say Mickie? Are you willing to give my dildo a little lubing?"

I bit my lip and looked up at her. Stephanie was staring down at me expectantly, a wide grin on her face. It was obvious this was something she wanted and who was I to deny a McMahon something they wanted, especially one that had brought me such pleasure.

Parting my lips I took the head of the dildo into my mouth and gently began to suck on it, my hand gripping the base as I closed my eyes and tried to imagine I was giving a blow job to a real cock. While there was obviously a difference between the dildo in my mouth and a real cock I was able to quickly get into it. I had always been rather fond of giving head and although this was certainly a unique circumstance I still enjoyed it .

For the first time that night we were doing something I was experienced at and it wasn't long before I was relaxing my throat muscles so I could slide the dildo down my gullet to the point where my lips were touching my hand on the base of the cock. It was so big. I couldn't believe how big it was when I first saw it but now I'm taking it in my mouth I'm finally beginning to comprehend the size of this monster. The thought of having it inside me drives me to want to deep throat the whole thing, so I removed my hand from the base and lower my mouth even further until I'm doing just that, deep throating the entire 10 inch dildo. I didn't know I had it in me.

Looking out Stephanie is grinning down at me more than ever before and soon I feel her hand on the back of my head, guiding me up and down her shaft gently, but firmly.

I become lost in giving Stephanie the best blow job I'm capable of giving, bobbing my head relentlessly on the dildo, wetly slobbering all over it, getting it ready for my pussy, not that my pussy really needed it at this stage.

Suddenly Stephanie gently pushed me away and pulled her strap on out of my mouth before walking back over the bed and lying down on her back on it, her dildo sticking out menacingly in the air and her beckoning me forward.

I began to get up but Stephanie put a stop to that, "No, crawl to me."

I did as I was told and crawled along the floor towards her before climbing on the bed and waited for further instructions.

Stephanie smiled and pointed at her strap on and simply said, "Suck it."

A brief smile crossed my face as I suddenly was reminded of Stephanie's husband and his former faction's catchphrase, but I don't dwell on it because I don't want to ruin what had been a great night so far by laughing and having to explain to Stephanie what I'm laughing about. I don't want to have to remind her that she's basically cheating on her husband with me, and although I'm almost 100% sure she doesn't mind, I just, I don't know, I don't want her to be thinking of her husband while she's here with me.

Pushing those thoughts out of my mind I set about obeying Stephanie's command, taking the strap on into my mouth again, greedily almost taking half of it on the first try due to my eagerness to please her. Bobbing my head up and down on Stephanie's dildo I soon reached the base again and get right back at giving Stephanie the lubing of a lifetime.

We stay like that for a long time, Stephanie lying back and stroking my hair gently as I worshipped her dildo with my mouth, giving her the best blow job I can possibly give her until Stephanie decides it's time to move on.

"Ok, I think it's lubed enough, come here." Stephanie said, beckoning me forward with her finger. I was a little hesitant but obeyed when she said in a somewhat sterner voice, "Crawl up here to me."

I did as she said, crawling up her body until we were face to face. I waited for her to say something, but instead her hands began to roam over my body, paying particular attention to my tits, ass, and pussy, caressing them gently before moving on. She did this for a while, before taking her strap on in hand and pressing the tip to my pussy, causing me to moan.

"Oh, is little Mickie feeling a little horny?" Stephanie teased, as she slid her strap on up and down my pussy lips.

"Yes." I moaned.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?" Stephanie asked.

"Fuck me, fuck me, I need to be fucked." I whimpered wanting to feel her monster of a dildo inside of me.

"You need to be fucked?" Stephanie questioned.

"Yes." I insisted.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds