Stephanie Doesn’t Share

I could have picked up where I left off after I had Aurora and after I got my body back to the way it was of course. However I didn't due to the fact I was not interested in that the only thing that mattered to me was my little girl so I continued to go to or have my regular girls come to me from time to time.

An then I got back to work and I had to catch up on everything that had been happening in my absense so with that and Aurora I didn't have a great deal of time on my hands to seduce anyone.

Not to mention the fact that all the girls that I had seduced before I had Aurora Paul brought to me and Mickie is the first girl he has brought to me since Aurora.

Thinking about it now I have to admit I have missed this my regular girls managed to pleasure me and i pleasured them don't get me wrong but there really is nothing like fresh meat so to speak and the anticipation before the actual seduction is just as much a drug as the climax pun intended of a successful seduction.

I think another reason why I am so nervous is because I can't help but wonder if I still have the ability to seduce girls in to one of my beds.

Ah well I guess there is only one way to find out.

Despite my nervousness I open the door to the guest room and walk in turn and hold the door open for Mickie who enters the room and watches as I close the door behind her.

Once the door is closed I immediately head over to the double bed able to feel another more familiar emotion running through me excitement.

"You should find everything you need here."

I say doing my best to control my feelings/emotions etc.

"All our guest rooms come with their own bathroom complete with both a bath and a walk in shower depending what you're in the mood for and as you can see a king-size bed so there's plenty of room."

I tell her having given this speech countless times before as I turn around and face Mickie.

"You know Mickie it's not that late and I would really appreciate someone to talk too."

I tell her.

"I know I've asked a lot of you already but do you mind if I stay here for a little while with you?"

I add.

"Sure."

Mickie says after a brief silence.

"No problem."

She adds.

"Excellent."

I say as I sit down on the bottom of the bed and pat the space next to me gesturing to Mickie for her to come and sit next to me.

"Why don't you sit down and will have a nice girl to girl talk."

I add knowing that I don't need to verbalise my request and yet feeling that if I do then maybe she will agree to do it more than if I had simply patted the space next to me.

Mickie slowly walks up to me and sits down next to me.

"Dam she is fine."

My brain says.

"Arguably the finest diva you've had."

My brain adds.

"Technically I haven't had her yet."

I mentally tell myself which causes me to smile due to the fact that I haven't had her yet makes me want her even more.

I do my best to try and focus my thoughts as me and Mickie start talking like we did back in the limo. We talk for I don't know how long nor do I really care due to the fact that I actually am enjoying talking to Mickie unlike some of my other conquests she is a very interesting person to talk to.

"Why am I really here?"

Mickie suddenly blurts out halfway through our conversation on the WWE Woman's title and our own personal favourite women's champions.

I can't deny I'm rather shocked by this I'm not shocked by the actual question I'm more shocked that she just blurted it out the way she did.

"I mean why did Triple H want to bring me here?"

Mickie then asks evidently feeling the need to explain herself.

"Because don't get me wrong I've loved talking to you and all but it's not like we're the best of friends or anything like that not that I'm saying we couldn't be but what I mean is..........we don't really know each other..........and..........I don't know Triple H..........and I certainly don't mind keeping you guys company..........but..........why me?"

Mickie says and asks at the same time it is obvious due to the tone of her voice and the look on her face that she is nervous or rather worried about saying something that will upset me which on the inside makes me smile not because I like making people nervous or anything.

"I mean..........why me..........why am I here."

Mickie asks again.

I simply sit and stare at Mickie mentally trying to figure out the best way to explain the situation to her once I have figured out how I am going to explain the situation to her I smile a small smile and begin my explanation.

"Why you."

I say.

"I don't know. It's possible that you were the first one he saw or that you were the first one who agreed to come back with him or maybe he specifically chose you for some reason I don't know for sure. You're just lucky I guess."

I take a moment knowing that the next part of my explanation is either going to make the night or ruin the night,

"As for why you're here."

I start off by saying.

"Well before I tell you that I want you to promise me that nothing we talk about in this room leaves this room."

I say not minding if she says no to what I want her to say yes to. However regardless of weather she says no or weather she says neither me nor Paul can afford for what I am about to tell her to get out.

"No problem."

Mickie says.

"I'm not a tattletale."

She adds with a more positive and very reassuring tone of voice.

"I hope not."

I say wanting and partly believing what Mickie has just said and yet at the same time feeling the need to make sure of it.

"Because I like you Mickie I really do but if anything I'm about to tell you gets out and I find out you're responsible for it believe me you will regret it."

I say slipping into my character a little and yet meaning everything I say.

"But I really, really hope it doesn't have to come to that."

I then add.

"Me too."

Mickie says

"And it won't."

She then adds.

"Good."

I say feeling confident that I have gotten my point across and now for the moment of truth.

"Sometime ago now myself and Paul were celebrating something or other and we were very drunk and somehow the topic of adding another to our bed was brought up."

I tell her having given this speech before as well.

"I don't even remember who brought it up although I'm almost sure it was him and I'm also not exactly sure how but I ended up agreeing to try it with him at some point in the future."

I take a moment and then continue on.

"Basically I agreed to a threesome specifically a threesome with another girl. After that Paul went through a stage where he was hell bent on getting me to live up to my end of the bargain. So far he has been unsuccessful. He's all but given up now but every so often when he gets drunk he'll try and pick up a girl to take back with us. He generally finds he has more success if he doesn't tell them why they're coming with him."

I intentionally stop simply to allow the information I have just given Mickie to sink in.

"So."

Mickie says finally after a long silence.

"I'm.......... I'm here because."

"Paul wanted a threesome."

I tell her.

"Wow."

Mickie says looking as shocked and surprised as she sounds.

"I hope that doesn't offend you."

I tell her almost immediately after saying it wondering why the fact that a guy like Paul would want a girl like Mickie to join him in a threesome would offend her if anything she should take it as a compliment.

I mean had I been the one choosing our 'third party' so to speak I wouldn't have chosen Mickie simply because until tonight I didn't know her that well however now having gotten to know her she would defiantly have been one of my top choices.

"Oh no of course not."

Mickie says causing me to come out of my thoughts.

"An I hope you now understand why I had to be so firm with you earlier."

I add.

"Of course."

Mickie says.

"So I can count on you not to reveal any of this?"

I ask her feeling confident that I can count on her.

"Absolutely."

Mickie says again in a very reassuring tone of voice.

"Good because I'm sure you can understand why I don't want any of this to get out."

I tell her.

"So as far as anyone is concerned you were invited here tonight because I was interested in getting to know you."

I tell her making sure she knows what her cover story is if anybody asks where she was tonight.

"Which has been fun by the way."

I then add not wanting her to think that I haven't enjoyed her company.

"An no other reason understand?"

I then ask her meaning that the reason she came home with me and Paul was simply so I could get to know her better and that was it.

"Perfectly."

Mickie says.

"Excellent."

I say deciding to go a different route to how I normally get the information I want out of the potential 'third party'.

"Have you ever been in a threesome before?"

I ask her causing Mickie to look at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"I'm not trying to get you into a threesome with me and Paul I swear I'm just curious."

I tell her honestly.

"No."

Mickie says after another long silence.

"Have you ever thought about it?"

I ask her.

"Yes."

Mickie says after an even longer silence than the one before she answered my last question.

"What kind?"

I ask her curious to find out.

"Two guys and a girl..........or two girls and a guy..........or all girl or all guy?"

I ask her before both me and Mickie laugh at what I have just said however the laughter quickly dies as we return to the subject at hand.

"Two guys and a girl."

Mickie says finally.

"And two girls and a guy but only occasionally."

She then adds.

"In your occasional two girls and a guy fantasies."

I say taking the time to make sure that I ask each question the right way.

"Do you and the other girl ever do anything?"

I ask.

"Who..........who said anything about fantasies."

Mickie says.

"Oh."

I say rather surprised by this turn.

"So you thought about it occasionally but never fantasized?"

I ask her my eyes never leaving her's.

"I've..........I've maybe more than thought about it a few times but I think fantasized is a little strong."

Mickie says.

I secretly smile to myself having a gut feeling Mickie doesn't want to admit that she has fantasises about this.

"Have you ever thought about it when you're in bed all by yourself?"

I ask her.

"Yes."

Mickie says in a meek tone of voice.

"Have you ever touched yourself while you thought about it in bed?"

I continue on.

"Yes."

Mickie says in response.

"So you've fantasized about it."

I tell her.

"Yes...no...erm."

Mickie stutters and I decide to help her out by moving the conversation along.

"Have you ever fantasized about just you and another girl?"

I ask her.

"I..........I've.......... I've maybe thought about it briefly but nothing serious I mean I definitely wouldn't say that I've fantasized about it that's way, way too strong a term but occasionally I wondered you know but I read somewhere that's normal and it doesn't mean anything."

Mickie says or rather blurts out.

"That's right Mickie."

I tell her reassuringly.

"It's perfectly normal for a woman to think about another on occasion and you certainly shouldn't be embarrassed of you're lesbian desires."

I add.

"Right."

Mickie says.

"No wait lesbian desires? I think that's a little strong."

She says in a protesting tone of voice.

"But you've thought about another woman in a sexual way."

I tell her.

"Yes...but."

"So you have lesbian desires."

I say interrupting Mickie's attempt to deny the truth.

Mickie doesn't say a word she simply sits where she is which causes me to laugh due to the fact that I used to be exacterly like her in my thinking.

"It's ok Mickie like I said its normal. Almost everyone has at least a passing thought and it's nothing you should be ashamed of."

I tell her once again trying to be reassuring.

"Have you ever thought about it?"

Mickie asks me.

I look at her for a moment having not expected her to ask me this which is weird because almost all of my previous conquests did at some point or another.

"Have I ever thought about being with another woman?"

I ask her making sure that this is what she is asking me.

"Yes."

Mickie says after a brief pause.

"Yes."

I say after a moment of silence.

"I have thought about being with another woman."

I add which causes Mickie to swallow hard in evident shock

"Does that bother you?"

I then ask her simply out of curiosity.

"What no. No, no, no, no, no. Of course not."

Mickie says now doing her best to reassure me.

"Good."

I say deciding to see how she reacts to me moving closer towards her which is exacterly what I do.

I lean in slightly and whisper.

"Because I haven't just thought about it."

I say pausing intentionally.

"I've experienced it first hand many times and I have to tell you Mickie it's one of the most wonderful experiences I've ever had in my life."

I once again intentionally pause.

"Don't get me wrong I love Paul but there's just something about another woman. It's like that old cliché says no one knows how to take a woman's body like another woman. And I would dearly love to take you Mickie. I'd like to do so many wonderfully wicked things to you and your body and make you feel things you could have never imagined... I'd like to give you pleasure Mickie mind bending eye rolling toe curling pleasure. But I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do. And don't even think for a moment that your job is in any way in jeopardy here. If you say no as far as I'm concerned this night never happened but that would be a real shame because you're smart funny loving and you've got a hot little body I'd just love to lick all over. Paul couldn't have picked a better choice as far as I'm concerned but I'm going to be honest with you Mickie I have no intention of having a threesome with you and Paul. I'm not interested in having a threesome with Paul and I probably never will. I'm just not interested in sharing him with another girl. And I'm just not interested in sharing another girl with him. I don't share my girls and I wouldn't share you if you became one of my girls unless it was with one of my other girls but I'm getting ahead of myself. First will you allow me to pleasure you in the way you should be pleasured? Will you let me make you feel good? Will you let me make love to you?"

I say and ask her at the same time laying all of my cards out on the table in one go.

Mickie doesn't say a word for the longest time without question she takes longer to answer than any of the other girls did

"You're girls?"

Mickie asks finally.

"Yes I have quite the little collection."

I say deciding to show her one of my most prised possessions as I get up off of the bed.

"Here let me show you."

I add as I go over to one of the bedside table draws reach in and grab a key I then walk over to the other bedside table draw unlock it and take out what I call my book of conquests.

With my little scrapbook in hand I walk back over to where Mickie is sitting.

"Take a look."

I tell her as I sit back down next to her and open the book and show her a nude picture of my very first experience which was with Lillian Garcia.

"Lillian was my first. Paul was drunk like he was tonight and he brought her home to me. After he passed out Lillian and I were chatting to each other like we are now I told her about Paul's threesome idea and she said she had been with a girl before and it was a lot of fun and if I wanted to try being with a girl she was happy to show me.. I was very nervous at first but Lillian was patient understanding and soft so very, very soft. With her I soon got into it and we ended up making love all night. We've been casually seeing each other ever since. I still like to call her one of my girls even though sadly she isn't really into the rough stuff."

I say as I flick through the pages until I come to one of the girls who was into the rough stuff.

"Torrie on the other hand loved the rough stuff."

I say while showing Mickie pictures of Torrie.

"She was my second and she was very, very kinky. As you can see she loved being tied up and spanked like the naughty little slut she was. And she still is a naughty little slut. You see this picture? Now how about this one. I know I can't believe she took that many anal beads up her ass either. And to think she wasn't into butt sex before she became one of my girls. Then again she wasn't into girls before I got my hands on her."

I say smiling an ear to ear smile to myself.

"I hear you and Melina are rivals."

I then say looking at Mickie who's eyes are locked on the pictures in the scrapbook as I flick through some more pages until I come to the "Melina" section of the book.

"I like Melina especially her ass. Doesn't it look hot in this picture being stretched out by my strap on? You know that's 12 inches long. Melina liked anal sex before she was introduced to my collection of toys but now she's a total anal queen. She wasn't really into girls before either. I guess you could say I've corrupted a lot of straight girls in my time."

I continue to tell Mickie all about my many conquests and show her pages and pages of all the different women I have turned

After a while we reach the end of the scrapbook or rather the end of my pictures there are still plenty of pages left yet to be filled so I close the book up and turn my attention to Mickie who looks at me as though she has just come back from being in her own little world which causes me to smile due to the fact I can imagine what has been happening in that world.

I then stand up and walk over to my dressing table and put the scrapbook down onto it and then return to my seat next to Mickie.

I wait patiently for Mickie to say something however she simply stares at me and so I decide to take the lead and I reach up with both hands and cup the sides of her face and bring her lips inches away from mine.

"So what do you say Mickie?"

I ask her.

"Do you."

"Do what you want."

Mickie interrupts me.

"Do whatever you want with me."

Mickie then says which causes me to smile.

"In that case."

I say.

I close the gap between me and Mickie's lips and kiss her gently letting our lips brush against one and other to begin with and then adding more pressure as I press myself more firmly against her.

Much to my pleasure Mickie welcomes the kiss and so I decide to go a little bit further and so I wrap my arms around her which Mickie doesn't seem to mind and so I decide to go even further by pressing my tongue against her lips and almost immediately Mickie grants my tongue entrance into her mouth and soon after my tongue has entered her mouth both of our tongues are passionately caressing.

Mickie at this point tries to take the lead or rather push our kissing further however I manage to slow her down not wanting to rush anything wanting Mickie to enjoy every moment of this just like all of my previous conquests did before her. While we continue kissing I notice Mickie's eyes close a sign that she is letting go of all her inhabitations and simply enjoying what we are doing and so I decide to take advantage of the situation and slowly force Mickie to lay back onto the bed and I position myself on top of her after a while Mickie opens her eyes and notices our new positions however she doesn't do anything to change it.

Once all of our clothes are removed I climb back on top of Mickie intentionally pressing my naked body against her's before I give her another long and passionate kiss only this time when I break the kiss I move down to her neck and start to worship that the same way I have been worshiping her mouth causing Mickie to moan with pleasure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds