Stephanie Doesn’t Share

"Ok then, grab my girl cock." Stephanie commanded. It was a bit tricky but I did as I was told, reaching down and grabbing the dildo, "Good girl, now guide it into you, guide my cock into your pussy."

Again it was tricky but I obeyed her command, pressing her dildo to my pussy lips and slowly spreading myself open on it, gasping loudly as my cunt swallowed the head of her shaft.

"Good girl." Stephanie cooed, as she gently stroked me, "Now lower yourself on my big dick. Fill your hungry cunt up with my huge cock."

I was so horny it was all I could do not to slam myself down and bury every single inch in my cunt, but I showed an amazing amount of restraint, slowly lowering myself upon the massive poll inch by wonderful inch, feeling that big strap on stretching me out like never before, until I was sitting on Stephanie's lap with the entire 10 inch dildo inside my pussy.

"Very good girl." Stephanie said lustfully, her hands still travelling over my body, "Now, start bouncing, start bouncing on my girl cock."

I did as I was told by Stephanie and was soon lost in the sensations I was feeling.

I had never been with any man who was even nearly this big and Stephanie's dildo stretched me to my very limit but never to the point where it was unpleasurable. On the contrary, it was nothing but pleasurable, and I couldn't contain my excitement.

I bounced myself up and down on Stephanie's strap on hard and fast with shameless lust, Stephanie's hands taking liberties with my body and I was happy to let her. Not only did those hands caress my boobs and butt, they tweaked my nipples, they pinched my clit, they even reach behind me to play with my butt plug.

My first orgasm came when Stephanie roughly twisted the butt plug inside my bowels and tweaked my right nipple as I was sliding down her strap on. My second orgasm came when Stephanie gently pulled the butt plug halfway out of my ass hole and tweaked my left nipple as I was sliding down her strap on. My third orgasm came when Stephanie gently reinserted the butt plug into my ass hole and lean forward to take one of my nipples into her mouth as I was sliding down her strap on.

I soon became lost in a sea of orgasms, Stephanie playing my body like a musical instrument while making me fuck myself to multiple climaxes on her dildo.

The whole time Stephanie never stopped talking, constantly telling me how beautiful I looked skewered on her cock, how I looked like I belonged bouncing on her dildo, what a good girl I was for cumming all over her dick, and so on.

Soon the orgasms took their toll on me and I became tired, so very, very tired. I wanted to rest but I couldn't bear the thought of giving up this wonderful pleasure. And then it occurred to me, this whole time Stephanie hadn't even given me one single thrust upwards. She hadn't been fucking me, I had been fucking her, or myself depending on your view point. Whatever the case the fact was that I had been doing all the work and Stephanie had been relaxing letting me do so, so she must have the energy to start fucking me, right? She must do, and I just really need a break.

"Stephanie." I said weakly, interrupting her latest praise of how hot I was, this time I think she was talking about my ass again.

"Yes Mickie?" Stephanie said grinning.

"Can we, can we switch positions." I said.

"You want us to switch positions?" Stephanie parroted.

"Yes." I said.

"So you want me to fuck you?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Yes. Yes what?" Stephanie asked teasingly, "Tell me what you want?"

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me." I whimpered.

"Really. What's in it for me?" Stephanie asked grinning, before realising she needed to elaborate by the look of confusion on my face, "What do I get if I fuck you?"

"Anything." I said.

"Anything?" Stephanie questioned.

"Anything." I repeated, I'll do anything, I'll do anything for you."

"Good." Stephanie said with a grin before flipping me over onto my back and pressing herself down on top of me.

I opened my mouth to verbalise my gratitude but before I got the chance Stephanie captured my mouth with hers and shoved her tongue down my throat. I return the kiss as best I could but this was unlike any kiss I had ever had before. It was rougher than any kiss I had experienced before and arguably more passionate. It was like Stephanie was trying to dominate my mouth with hers and it wasn't long before I just let her.

Of course there was another reason for my submission, that being the fucking Stephanie began to give me.

It started out surprisingly slow and gentle, Stephanie only pulling back slightly before pushing back into me, fucking me with only a few inches of her dildo at a time but that gradually changed to a much steadier pace, and then it became harder and faster, harder and faster, harder and faster, until Stephanie was pounding my pussy with every ounce of her strength.

She fucked me into total submission and soon the only thing I could do was wrap my arms and legs around her and hold her as tightly as possible as she slammed into me. It was really all I could do. I was being fucked harder than I'd ever been fucked before by this woman, someone of my own sex, and it felt wonderful.

As she pounded into me I felt my next orgasm gently approaching and I thought about trying to hold back, of trying to enjoy this moment, but I already had a feeling that this was a moment I was going to be experiencing a lot from now on, and besides, I was way too horny to hold back.

I screamed into Stephanie's mouth as the first in this latest series of orgasms hit me and hit me hard, my body shaking violently but helplessly underneath Stephanie who didn't miss a beat, in fact I think she started fucking me harder when I started to cum. Soon I felt another orgasm hit me and then another, and then another, and then another. As I began to lose count again Stephanie break the kiss and stared down into my eyes for a few moments, before reaching down, and forcing my legs from around her waist with surprising strength and placed my legs over her shoulders. She then lowered her body down so she was bending me in half and she continued fucking me.

I don't know how many orgasms I had as I writhed helplessly underneath her. At one point it seemed like just an endless heaven, either caused by one orgasm immediately following the other or maybe Stephanie had just fucked me to the point where I was experiencing just one long orgasm I don't know, all I know is that at some point it all became too much and the room slowly slips into darkness.

I woke to a feeling of emptiness, like part of me was missing.

Opening my eyes I could see Stephanie was leaning over me. I looked down between us and saw her dildo was no longer inside of me which is probably why I was feeling empty. I would probably do anything to feel that big dildo inside me again

"Awake, good. I thought you might sleep the night away." Stephanie chuckled softly.

"How... how long was I out?" I asked weakly.

Stephanie paused for a second before answering, "I'm not entirely sure... it couldn't have been long, a few minutes at the most. When I saw you'd fainted I stopped, but I'm very glad you're awake now, because for a moment there, I was worried the night might be over before I was finished having fun with you."

Stephanie grinned down at me before she captured my lips with hers again. This kiss was much softer and sweeter than what she had given me during my pussy pounding, but there was definitely an undertone of the same wanton desire and it was a great turn on knowing just how much Stephanie wanted me. But what was I doing for her... I mean did she even...

"Did you cum?" I asked, verbalising my thoughts once she'd broke in the kiss.

"Of course sweetie." Stephanie laughed, "I always cum when fucking my girls. Lots of times actually, the clit stimulator sees to that, although having a hot little piece of ass like you wriggling underneath me certainly does help... and speaking of ass, I think it's about time I had some fun with yours... unless you're not up to it..."

Stephanie looked at me expectantly.

"I'm... I'm fine..." I said, "I told you... you can do whatever you want with me."

Stephanie beamed, and gently kneeled in front of me, before grabbing my legs and pushing them up to my chest.

"Hold your legs up here for me." Stephanie commanded.

I did as I was told, keeping my legs spread and open as Stephanie slowly removed the butt plug, before lubing up a couple of her fingers again and sliding two quite easily into my opened up rectum. I don't know where the KY came from, I can only guess she got it while I was out. I didn't dwell on it, I was too busy moaning as she twisted her fingers inside my ass.

"Normally I like to butt fuck my girls doggy style. I just love seeing a girl on her hands and knees, bent over before me, it makes me feel so powerful. Plus I love feeling a girl's butt against my thighs as I pound her ass. But I also enjoy looking into a girl's eyes when she realises how much pleasure she can get from having her ass fucked, and from the way you looked so pleasurably surprised when I was playing with your little butt plug earlier I'm guessing you've never really enjoyed anal sex before have you Mickie?"

I shook my head which caused Stephanie to smile.

"Well don't worry, because you're about too." Stephanie said, moving her fingers from my back door and pressing the tip of her strap on to my vulnerable little ass hole and pressing forwards.

Stephanie's POV

I look down at Mickie who is looking up at me and evidently wondering either what I am going to do next or what I am thinking due to the look on her face.

An what I am thinking is weather I should leave Mickie here on the bed and quickly go and get the items that I am thinking about or rather that I want to use on her or weather I should take her with me to get the items I am thinking about/want to use on her.

As I think about this a small smile crosses over my face as I imagine Mickie's response to seeing what I plan to use on her and with that image in mind I get off of Mickie while at the same time grabbing her hand and pulling her up off of the bed.

"Come on."

I say as I lead Mickie across the room.

"I want to show you my toy closet."

I add as we reach my toy closet which is on the left side of the bed. I let go of Mickie's hand and walk over to the chest of draws which is on the right side of my toy closet reach into the top draw and pull out the key to the toy closet once I have the key I go over and stand in front of the closet and put the key into the lock and proceed to unlock the doors to my toy closet.

As the doors to the closet unlock I hear Mickie say.

"Toy closet?"

I smile an ear to ear smile.

"Yes it's where I keep all my toys."

I tell her as I open the closet doors all the way.

"Take a look."

I say as I step out of the way so that Mickie can have a clear unblocked view of all of the toys that I have in my closet.

I watch as Mickie takes a step forward and stares at all of the different toys hanging up or laying around in the closet and as I continue to watch her I see her face go bright red.

I slowly turn my attention from Mickie to my closet which nobody except my girls and now Mickie who I intend to turn into one of my girls knows about.

I smile as I look at all of the whips ropes chains dildos and all the other things that I have in there all of which have been used at one time or another on one girl or another.

I slowly turn my attention from the closet back to Mickie and see that she is still staring at the closet with a stunned expression on her face.

Rather than bring her out of this stunned state I decide to use this to my advantage as I position myself behind her and wrap my arms around her pressing my body against her's as I whisper into her ear.

"As you can see I have quite a little collection of toys."

I tell her.

"But don't worry."

I then add smiling.

"I won't use all of them on you just a couple of nice big dildos to stretch you out and fuck you with."

I continue on.

"How does that sound?"

I then ask her.

"Ok."

Mickie weakly answers.

"Good."

I tell her loving the tone of voice she just used.

"Now put both your hands against the door with your legs spread and ass sticking out like you are going to be frisked."

I tell her in a stern tone of voice as I gently push her towards the doors of the closet which had opened outwardly.

So when Mickie does as I tell her the door that she puts her hands on presses up against the chest of drawers next to the closet.

I walk right up behind Mickie once she has assumed the position I told her to and slowly kneel down so that my face is level with her waist I look down and smile as I take Mickie's ass cheeks into my hands which causes Mickie to gasp evidently she didn't expect me to do that.

I look up and see Mickie with her head turned to her left and that she is looking over her shoulder and down at me I smile at her as I turn my attention back to her ass cheeks which I play with in my hands loving the feel of them.

"Mickie has anyone ever told you you have a gorgeous ass?"

I ask her and then gently spread her ass cheeks apart which causes her to gasp again.

"An the cutest little asshole."

I add looking at Mickie's asshole and feeling the need to touch it which I do.

I press a finger against it which causes Mickie to gasp for the third time as I go from pressing my finger against it to circling it gently.

"A..........a..........a..........guy told me my ass was hot once."

Mickie stutters in response.

"Hot. Hot doesn't do this ass justice."

I tell her.

"This ass is way beyond that so very beyond hot."

I continue on.

"It's so..........it's so..........fuck-able."

I say wanting to look up into Mickie's eyes to see how she responds to what I have just said however I manage to stop myself and keep my focus on her asshole.

"And spank-able."

I continue on.

"Not that I would spank you right now cause you haven't done anything wrong and I'm not in the habit of spanking a girl's ass if she hasn't been a naughty girl even if she does have a incredibly spank-able ass."

I pause intentionally as I take a deep breath and slowly exhale.

"But I'm afraid your ass is just way too fuck-able not to fuck. So I'm going to have to fuck your ass."

I tell her matter of factly.

"Have you ever taken it up the butt before Mickie?"

I ask looking up at her.

"Yes."

Mickie says finally after a brief pause.

"Mm."

I say turning my attention once again back to her ass.

"Pity. I really enjoy breaking in a virgin ass."

I add genuinely disappointed that I wouldn't get to break in Mickie's behind.

"No matter."

I then say looking on the bright side as I always try and do.

"This just means I won't have to hold back anything when I take your ass."

I add.

I then turn my attention to inside the closet and spot a tube of KY Jelly laying not too far away from me. I reach out and take it out I then spot something else something which causes me to smile as I reach for it with my other hand and pick it up and put it on the floor next to me.

I then squirt some of the KY Jelly in the tube onto my fingers of my right hand and once I have enough I put the tube down and proceed to press the index finger of my right hand against her asshole and push my way inside Mickie's ass I watch with delight as my finger slowly enters Mickie's ass and before too long my entire finger all the way down to the knuckle is inside of Mickie's ass.

I don't stop for a moment as soon as my finger is all the way inside of her I immediately begin to thrust it in and out taking her ass with one finger.

"Are you sure you've taken it up the butt before Mickie?"

I ask her as I continue finger fucking her butt.

"Yes."

Mickie responds with no hint of a lie in her tone of voice.

"Mm. It's just your ass is incredibly tight."

I tell her unable to believe how tight she is she isn't virgin tight while at the same time she isn't as loose as well as loose as can be.

"So if you're not a virgin back here then it means that either the guy or guys who fucked you in the ass had no idea how to properly fuck an ass were to small to properly stretch you out or your ass is just naturally tight."

I say not sure exacterly why I am verbalising reasons for Mickie's ass being the way it is. Maybe I'm just trying to turn her and or myself on if that is the case it's working at least for me.

"Personally I hope it's all of the above."

I add as I also add another finger into Mickie's ass.

I expected Mickie to have some kind of come back to what I had just said however she didn't say a word she simply stood there and allowed me to finger fuck her backside.

After a while of simply butt fucking Mickie with my two lubed fingers every now and then twisting them inside of her I finally stop and remove them.

I then turn my attention to the second thing I got out of the closet which I pick up and then turn my attention to Mickie.

"This Mickie,"

I say holding up the small dildo for her to see.

"Is called a butt plug. I was going to give it to you to add to your stimulation but now I see it has another important job stretching you out. Right now you're ass is really tight but this will help loosen your ass up and keep it nice and open for me so when I butt fuck you later it will be easier on both of us."

I tell her remembering Lillian having been very clinical with me only difference is she explained every single little thing that she did to me.

After a minute of waiting for Mickie to say something I take her silence as her acceptance of what I am about to do to her and so I lube up the plug and press it against Mickie's asshole the tip of the plug which is very thin slides in easily however Mickie has more trouble taking the rest of it however I don't force it or ram it into her I slide it in slow and patiently not wanting to hurt Mickie anymore than I have to eventually Mickie's asshole closes around the plug with only the handle sticking out of her ass.

"Good girl."

I say giving her ass a gently pat much like I did her head earlier.

"Now what should I fuck you with. Mm."

I ask her turning my attention back to the open toy closet.

"So many toys so little time."

I add having already spotted what I am going to fuck Mickie with.

"I know I'll go for an old favourite."

I say as I stand up and then reach into my closet and unhook the "old favourite" from it's place in my closet.

"Turn around."

I then say to Mickie which Mickie does without question and looks at what I have in my hand.

"This Mickie is called a strap on."

I tell her.

"It allows one girl to fuck another. This one is 10 inches long and about 2 inches wide and is absolutely perfect for breaking in a little girl on girl first timer like you because it's probably at least as big as the biggest cock you've had and will stretch you out quite nicely without hurting you."

I then turn my attention to the toy in my hand.

"I like to call this one my girl tamer. It tames girls like you and turns them into my girls."

I say as I turn my attention back to Mickie and wait to see what she says in response.

However Mickie doesn't say anything and so once again I take her silence as acceptance of what I am about to do and so I hold the strap on out and offer it to Mickie.

"Why don't you strap it on me."

I tell her and watch as Mickie takes the strap on out of my hands kneels down on the floor and allows me to step into it before pulling it up and strapping it onto me.

"You know I have plenty of lube but I don't normally use it for fucking a girl's pussy. I normally find a nice blow job lubes up my dildos quite nicely for a fucking."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds