Stephanie Doesn’t Share

"Ok."

I say taking a deep breath.

"YES!"

Paul snaps triumphantly.

"Thank you Steph."

He says looking like he wants to do something to celebrate his victory over me.

"But if neither one of us feel like it when we get home or if at any time we want to stop we stop and that's it."

I tell him matter of factly.

"What? Oh, right, sure, fine, that's fair, just, thank you so much."

Paul says as he moves towards me with his arms outstretched.

"Whoa."

I say stopping him from giving me a hug.

"You stink of beer and sweat. Did you even shower?"

I ask him already knowing the answer due to Paul always making an effort to not smell of sweat after a show.

However due to the fact he isn't his normal sober self I can tell he hasn't showered.

"Yes."

Paul says after a moment's hesitation.

"Well before you do anything when we get home you're going to have a shower."

I tell him.

"Fine whatever."

Paul says as he turns and stumbles into the limo.

"Let's go."

He says once he has gotten himself comfortable.

"There's no way he's going to make it all the way home."

I mentally tell and reassure myself.

"Just a second."

I tell him feeling the need to explain the situation to Mickie and so I walk over to her.

I can tell Mickie is nervous or rather afraid which normally I don't like but given the situation

I do because if she is afraid of me then that means she will be willing to do whatever I say in other words she'll help me to deal with Paul.

"I'm so sorry about this."

I say doing my best to put her at ease at least a little.

"He just gets a bit carried away sometimes when he's drunk."

I continue on.

"I kind of said something to him when I was drunk one time and I've been paying for it ever since. You know how men are."

I say with a smile.

"Again I really can't apologise enough but is there any way you would consider riding back with us?"

I ask her.

Mickie looks at me now more shocked than nervous or scared.

"Don't worry about him."

I say pretty sure that it isn't Paul that has shocked her it's my request that she rides with us due to us having never asked her to do it before.

"He'll probably fall asleep before we even get home if not sooner."

I add.

"But if you're not in the car with us I'll be having to fight him off the whole way home and I really hate the smell of beer breath. Well either that or he'll be complaining the whole way home which would be equally unpleasant so you'd really be doing me a huge favour if you could just come with us. We have some nice guest rooms and I swear I'll make sure you get back any money you spent on a hotel."

I tell her.

"If you're hungry when I get home I can make arrangements to get you whatever you want. You'll be well taken care of. I'll make sure of that personally. So what do you say, will you help me?"

I ask her hoping that I have sold her on coming with us.

"Ok"

Mickie says after a minute or two of silence.

"Thanks Mickie you don't know how much I appreciate this."

I tell her smiling as I head over to the back door of the limo and open it.

"After you."

I say offering Mickie the chance to get in first.

"Thanks."

Mickie says as she get's in.

I watch her climb in and notice how nice her ass looks in the dark jeans that she is wearing which causes me to smile even more.

Once Mickie is in the limo I climb in myself and close the door behind us giving the roof of the limo a couple of taps to signal to the driver that we are ready to go.

An after a minute of waiting I feel the limo begin to move.

To begin with none of us says a word.

Mickie is looking at both me or rather between me and Paul evidently still trying to mentally figure out what is going on between us or with us and we both me and Paul are looking back at her well actually I'm looking back at her and Paul is staring at the champagne.

It's obvious he wants another drink but he is waiting for somebody else to want one.

I decide to use this to my advantage figuring I can kill two birds with one stone meaning that I can break the silence by offering Mickie a glass of champagne and I can stop any future developments from happening by giving Paul a glass.

An so I reach for the bottle of champagne, take it out of the ice bucket that it is in and offer some to Mickie. She thanks me and I give her one of the glasses before pouring her a drink. I then offer Paul the bottle and tell him to pour himself something. I'm actually quite impressed that he achieves this without spilling any.

There is another uncomfortable silence and Mickie offers me some of her champagne. I decline. I'm not really in the mood for drinking.

More silence.

I can't help but notice what Mickie is wearing and how good it looks on her.

She has on a red top with shoulder straps that goes well with the dark bottoms she has on and the black high heels as well as a dark coloured jacket.

All in all she looks very hot so hot in fact that I can't help but lick my lips as I continue to watch her.

After a while Mickie breaks the no longer uncomfortable silence.

"You guys don't mind if I remove my jacket do you?"

I look at Paul who has finished his glass of champagne which causes me to get the champagne bottle out of it's holder and begin to refill it.

"Not at all Mickie."

I say as I proceed in refilling Paul's glass.

"Take anything you want off."

Paul says smiling at her.

"Paul."

I say giving him a nudge and turn to look at Mickie giving her my best apologetic smile.

"Please don't mind him."

I tell her.

We fall into silence again.

"So Mickie."

I say deciding to find out more about the woman sitting opposite me.

"How have you enjoyed your time here in the WWE thus far?"

I ask her.

"It's been great."

Mickie says smiling from ear to ear.

"I've made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun."

She adds.

"What did you think of your first gimmick and storyline?"

I then ask her smiling an ear to ear smile myself due to me having enjoyed that storyline a great deal due to how well Mickie went with her character and really made you believe that she had crossed over the line between sane and totally deserving to be in a looney bin.

"It was awesome to work with the Women's champion in your début storyline and win the Woman's title at Wrestlemania. It doesn't get any better than that."

Mickie says proudly.

"I understand you and Trish are quite good friends in real life also."

I say.

Mickie looks at me and shrugs.

"Yeah we're pretty close but then Trish is pretty close with all of the divas."

She says looking out of the window.

"Sure is taking us along time to get to the hotel."

She then says which surprises me.

"Mickie."

I say.

"We're not going to the hotel."

I say.

Mickie looks at me.

"We're going to our place in Greenwich Connecticut."

I tell her.

"Oh, but all my stuff is at the hotel."

Mickie says sounding a little confused.

"Don't worry."

I tell her with a smile.

"I can either have you driven back to the hotel tomorrow or I can have it brought to the house."

I add.

"So I'm staying at your place over night?"

Mickie asks.

"Well I did say we had guest rooms."

I remind her referring to what I said before we got into the limo.

Mickie slowly turns her attention from me to Paul and begins to giggle.

I turn my attention to Paul and smile an ear to ear smile at the sight before me because Paul has his head back his eyes shut and is mouth hanging wide open as if he is catching flies if that isn't funny enough he then begins to snore which causes me both me and Mickie put our hands over mouths to stifle our desire to laugh.

"See."

I say turning my attention back to Mickie.

"I told you he wouldn't be up to much."

I add.

"I think it is safe to say he is out for the count."

Mickie says.

I laugh as I turn back and look at my husband still snoring for the whole USA.

"Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

I then hear Mickie say which causes me to turn and look at her.

"Sure."

I say with a shrug having not expected this but interested to know what she wants to ask me.

An so for the rest of the car ride me and Mickie continue our conversation, Mickie asks me about my onscreen and off screen career in my family company what it was and is like to work with the other members of my family, what it was and is like to work with my sound asleep husband the feuds that I have had etc, and I asked her more in-depth questions about her career like how she got started, her life outside work and the different superstars in the business she admired both male and female over the years. She seemed surprised myself and my family were so close considering everything we'd been through onscreen and I was surprised to hear just how many championships she had won in other promotions before coming to the WWE.

Before either of us realise it the limo comes to a stop and the door that we all got in via opens.

"We're here Mr and Mrs Levesque."

The driver says as he holds the door open for us.

"That's McMahon-Levesque."

I tell him.

He simply smiles at me and nods his head.

I then turn my attention to my still asleep no longer snoring husband.

"Do you want me to help you carry him?"

I hear Mickie ask.

I turn and look at her with a smile.

"No need."

I tell her.

"Watch this."

I add.

As I reach over and tickle with my index finger the edge of Paul's nose which causes him to wake up with a start.

"What was that?"

He asks as I quickly pull my hand away.

"We're home Paul."

I tell him.

Paul looks at me and then looks at Mickie and then looks back at me with a smile.

He looks as though he has totally sobered up but I can tell from the look in his eyes and the smile on his face he is anything but sober.

"Well in that case."

He says.

"Let's get out of this limo and get inside."

He adds.

An so I climb out of the limo and watch Paul and then Mickie climb out and we all head up to the front door.

I keep my eye on Paul and notice him doing his best to walk straight and normal and failing due to him occasionally going off to either the left or right side.

"He'll be asleep as soon as his head hit's the pillow."

I mentally tell myself.

Once we are all inside I lead the way up the stairs and open the door to mine and Paul's bedroom I then allow Paul to enter first and once he is far enough in so that he can't hear what I am about to say I turn to face Mickie.

"Wait here. I'll put snoring beauty to bed and then I'll show you to the guest room."

I tell her.

Mickie gives me a nod and with that I go into the bedroom and leave the door open just so that Paul can still see Mickie.

"How come Mickie is waiting out there?"

He asks me as I walk up to him.

"Because you are going to get a shower."

I tell him.

Paul turns and looks at me.

"Why would I want to get clean when I'm just going to get dirty again."

He asks in a suggestive tone of voice.

I walk right up to him.

"Because you said you would."

I say pushing him down into a sitting position on his side of the bed.

"Now take off your shirt."

I tell him.

Paul proceeds to take off the plain black shirt that he is wearing and then goes to undo his jeans.

"No no no no."

I say walking over to him and getting down onto my knee's.

"Let me."

I say smiling at him in a suggestive way.

Paul smiles at me.

An so I proceed to undo his belt and undo the button on his jeans and well as his zipper.

"Lay back so I can get them complete off."

I tell him.

Paul does what I tell him and as slow as I can and in the best seductive way that I can I take Paul's pants down luckily for me he is wearing pants and "The Game" most certainly isn't on thank god.

Don't get me wrong I love sleeping with Paul or not sleeping with him if you get my meaning. I just don't like doing it when he is drunk especially after last time. Last time after we'd finished he actually fell asleep on top of me. I mean one minute we where kissing and the next he was out cold on top of me. I had to wait for at least an hour before he rolled over enough to let me out from under him.

Once I have successfully gotten his jeans off I hear a light snoring and slowly get to my feet and see that my plan worked.

Paul is once again sound asleep.

I wonder weather to turn him around and put the cover over him but then I decide against it and figure that this will be much easier to explain when he wakes up.

An so I turn around and head for the hallway.

Once in the hallway I shut the bedroom door.

"Snoring like a baby."

I say to Mickie.

"Now let me show you the guest room."

I say and with that I take her by the hand and lead her down the hall but stop abruptly when we come to my little girl's bedroom.

I turn my head to look at Mickie who is looking back at me.

"Would you mind if we made a slight de-tour?"

I ask her.

"I just want to check on Aurora."

I add and tell her at the same time.

"Sure."

Mickie says with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Thanks."

I say giving her a smile.

An with that I let go of her hand and walk over to the closed bedroom door and open it just wide enough for both myself and Mickie to slip through we approach the crib and once we reach one of the sides of the crib we both look down into it at my first child who is sleeping soundly.

"I can't believe you have a baby,"

I suddenly hear Mickie say which causes me to turn my attention from my baby to her.

"Why?"

I ask her curiously.

"Don't I look like the mothering type?"

I add.

"No it's not that."

Mickie whispers evidently worried by the tone in her voice that she has offended me which is kinda cute.

"It's just you look great."

She then explains.

I smile an ear to ear smile of my own.

"Thanks."

I tell her

"No, really,"

Mickie then says.

"You look beautiful."

She adds.

This takes me a little bit by surprise.

"I mean I just hope I look half as good as you after I have a baby......... if I have a baby."

Mickie then says.

"Not totally sure if you want kids huh?"

I ask her.

"No I do. I mean I love kids, I'm just not sure if I'm ready for them. An besides I'm kind of missing something right now, you know?"

Mickie says.

I nod my head having heard through the backstage grapevine that Mickie and her former fiancée Kenny Doane had ended their engagement and relationship not too long ago, as well as hearing it from Mickie's own lips back in the limo.

I then turn my attention to my daughter. Gently kissing my right index finger I slowly reach out and press it to the top of her head as if magically transferring my kiss from my finger to her forehead, managing to show affection while at the same time not waking her up. After I have done that both me and Mickie continue to watch her sleeping for a few minutes longer.

I then turn my attention to Mickie who slowly turns and looks at me.

"Now let me show you the guest room..........again."

I say which causes Mickie to giggle as I once again take her by the hand and lead her out of my daughter's room closing the door behind us and continue on our way to the guest rooms.

From Aurora's room we have to walk down a corridor. At the end of the corridor you can go either left or right. Either way leads to guest rooms, but the right way leads to a very special guest room.

Something very special happened to me in that guest room a few years ago and since then the only people to stay in that particular guest room have been female lawyers, female business partners, the occasional actress or model, and even a few Playboy playmates, and WWE divas... like Mickie.

The question is, do I take Mickie to that room?

Paul will be sleeping like a baby the whole night and he won't wake up very early, and even then he'll probably be nursing his hangover for hours before hitting our indoor gym. So the earliest I'll have to worry about seeing him again is lunch tomorrow.

The staff know well enough not to barge into any room of the house at any time of the night or morning when either myself or my husband are home so I know I won't have to worry about them.

In fact the only person I have to worry about is Mickie. Would she go for this? Could I convince her? I've never failed to convince anyone before, and I can't deny she's a good candidate. She's cute, interesting, nice, funny, has a hot little body, and I'm definitely getting a vibe off her. Not an 'I'm definitely interested' vibe or anything, more like a 'I'm curious but I don't know it' or 'I'm curious but I haven't seriously thought about it' vibe. I love curious girls and some of my most fun times have been with some of the WWE divas so why not add this little hottie to my little scrapbook. Besides, I was in the mood to celebrate before Paul had to go ruin my mood by getting drunk off his ass. Maybe I can still celebrate tonight after all.

When I reach the bottom of the corridor I don't even hesitate in turning right, Mickie following closely behind me as I head to my personal favourite guest room.

Mickie's POV

It feels like an eternity since anyones said anything. Finally Stephanie offers me some champagne. There's only two glasses but Stephanie lets me and Triple H have them. Apparently she isn't in the mood for drinking.

More silence.

"You don't mind if I take off my jacket do you?" I asked, feeling a little hot.

"Take off anything you want." Triple H said, grinning wickedly.

"Paul." Stephanie said, nudging him hard before turning to me, "Please don't mind him."

Yet more silence.

"So Mickie." Stephanie said, turning to me, "How have you enjoyed your time here in the WWE thus far?"

"It's been great." I said smiling widely, "I've made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun."

"What did you think of your first gimmick and storyline?" Stephanie asked smiling back.

"It was awesome to work with the Women's champion in your début storyline and win the Woman's title at Wrestlemania. It doesn't get any better than that." I said.

"I understand you and Trish are quite good friends in real life also." Stephanie said which caused me to shrug.

"Yeah we're pretty close but then Trish is pretty close with all of the divas." I said before looking out of the window, "Sure is taking us along time to get to the hotel."

"Mickie." Stephanie said, "We're not going to the hotel. We're going to our place in Greenwich Connecticut."

"Oh, but all my stuff is at the hotel." I said, in confusion.

"Don't worry." Stephanie said, reassuringly, "I can either have you driven back to the hotel tomorrow or I can have it brought to the house."

"So I'm staying at your place over night?" I said, the situation finally sinking in.

"Well I did say we had guest rooms." Stephanie said.

I slowly turned from her to Triple H and can't help laughing softly.

Stephanie turns to him and sees what I see, the mighty Triple H with his head back his eyes shut and is mouth hanging wide open, snoring his head off.

"See." Stephanie giggled as both she and I used our hands to cover our mouths so we didn't laugh too loudly, "I told you he wouldn't be up to much."

"I think it is safe to say he is out for the count." I said smiling.

Stephanie laughed, turned back and looked at Triple H snoring away.

"Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" I asked her.

"Sure." Stephanie said with a shrug.

For the remainder of the car ride myself and Stephanie continued talking, me asking Stephanie about her onscreen and off screen career and what it was like to work with the other members of her family, what it was and is like to work with her sound asleep husband and the feuds that she had been part of and so on. In return Stephanie asked me questions about my career like how I got started, my life outside work and who in the business I admired. I was very surprised to find out that Stephanie was really quite close with her family because the McMahons have been through a lot onscreen and Stephanie seemed very surprised to hear things about my early career like just how many championships I had won on the independence circuit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds