Stephanie Doesn’t Share

I just sat back in amazement, my eyes wandering from X-rated photo to X-rated photo.

"And hey, I hear you and Melina are rivals." Stephanie said after I didn't say anything, flicking through the scrapbook and presenting me with another page, "I like Melina, especially her ass. Doesn't it look hot in this picture being stretched out by my strap on? You know that's 12 inches long. Melina liked anal sex before she was introduced to my collection of toys but now she's a total anal queen. She wasn't really into girls before either. I guess you could say I've corrupted a lot of straight girls in my time."

Stephanie continued to tell me about her lesbian adventures, showing me page after page of girls either nude or tied up or in the middle of being fucked. Some of the girls I recognised, some I didn't. Some were actors, some were musicians, some were singers, and some of them were even other divas. But at this point Stephanie's voice sounded as if it was off in the distance, my mind battling a simple question of what to do next.

Should I politely decline her offer or let her have her way with me? She said my job wasn't in danger if I declined and while there's no way to know that for sure I feel like I can trust her, which is crazy considering I don't know her that well and tonight is the first time we've really talked, but I do, and it's because I trust her I'm really not leaning towards declining.

Of course there are other reasons, like Stephanie's little scrapbook. Ever since it was opened I haven't been able to take my eyes off it, each set of pictures having its own story, my occupied mind not having to imagine too much because Stephanie seemed happy to tell me more or less exactly how each photo came about. I have no idea when it happened but Stephanie has somehow repositioned herself so that she's leaning into me, her body gently pressed against mine and her hand gently stroking my thigh as she practically whispers into my ear tales of her previous conquests.

I don't think I've ever been so hot as I am right now, my whole body aching for release already and Stephanie has barely even touched me. A chill runs down my spine as I imagine what it might feel like to have Stephanie do to me what she did to all these other girls and I come to the perhaps inevitable conclusion that I want this.

I'm suddenly awoken from my thoughts by Stephanie closing the scrapbook. She looked at me and smiled, before getting up and walking over to the dressing table, placing the scrapbook down on it before returning to my side. Stephanie had been flicking through the thing rather quickly but I got the impression I didn't even get to see half of what was really in there. For a moment my mind races about what could be in there, but before I get the chance to over think it I'm interrupted from my thoughts as Stephanie sits down beside me. It's such a simple thing but just having her sat so near me is intoxicating.

Looking at her I see nothing but want and desire in her eyes. I can't remember anyone looking at me so lustfully before.

There is yet another long pause.

Stephanie looks like she is expecting me to say something. When I don't she gently cupped my face and brings our lips closer until their inches apart.

"So what do you say Mickie? Do you..." Stephanie began.

"Do what you want." I blurted out. Even I was surprised at my bluntness but I'm horny, and I'm afraid if I over think this I'll chicken out. Stephanie looks surprised but then smiles at me. I still feel I was to blunt so I'm desperately trying to think of something else to say but all I can come up with is, "Do whatever you want with me."

Stephanie smiled, "In that case..."

Trailing off Stephanie kissed me gently, our lips only gently brushing against each other at first, before Stephanie began to slowly apply more pressure, pressing herself more firmly into me as she did so. I welcomed the kiss, and when her arms wrapped themselves around me I melted into the embrace, eager to let her do whatever she wanted with me just like I said. When her tongue pressed against my lips asking permission for entry I gladly granted her request and in no time our tongues were passionately caressing each other.

I tried to turn up the heat even more in our kiss, wanting to rush through it before I lost my nerve, but Stephanie calmed me down and we ended up gently kissing for what felt like an blissful eternity. My eyes slid closed and I became lost in her lips. When I opened them again I was lying on the bed with Stephanie on top of me, our clothed bodies pressing together so wonderfully. I was so wrapped up in the kiss that I didn't even feel a thing until now.

Breaking the kiss Stephanie looked at me and then slowly began removing my top, the whole time looking into my eyes as if searching for any hesitation or complaints. She received no complaint when she removed my top, just like she received no complaint when she removed my high heals, or when she removed my pants, or when she removed my bra, or when she removed my panties. In between each of these items of clothes being removed Stephanie would climb on top of me and give me a long passionate kiss, which seemed to get more passionate with every item of clothing removed. Just undressing me seem to take an hour, which was so radically different from my previous lovers in the past who have always seemed to be trying for some kind of world record in undressing or something. With every item of clothing Stephanie removed from my body she removed one from hers. A top for a top, a pair of pants for a pair of pants, a set of bra and panties for a set of bra and panties, etc.

When we were both finally naked Stephanie got on top of me again, pressing her nude body against mine and giving me another long passionate kiss only this time because there was no more clothing to be removed when she broke the kiss she went straight for my neck, worshipping it with her mouth and causing me to moan.

My moaning continued as Stephanie slid her hands over my body, gently caressing my arms, sides, stomach, seemingly anything she could get her hands on except the places that needed touching the most.

Finally she gently cupped my breast in both her hands and tweaked my nipples, and when I say tweaked, I mean she gently played with them in a way which was pure pleasure and at no time tried to pull my nipples off like I had experienced in more than a few bad dates. Stephanie seem to know just how to touch me and I loved it.

After massaging my breasts with her hands and my neck with her mouth for what felt like forever Stephanie finally moved down, sliding her tongue down my chest, and up one of my boobs to the nipple. When Stephanie took my nipple into her mouth I swear I thought I was going to cum. Stephanie sucked oh so gently on the nipple, twirling her tongue around it, before moving to the other and doing the same. She repeated this, over and over again, until finally moving down over my tummy to my hot centre which was right now in desperate need of attention.

When Stephanie finally reached my pussy I closed my eyes and spread my legs as wide as they can go, silently begging her just take me. Any hint of the nervousness I had before is gone and all that's left is desire and need, desire for Stephanie to eat me and a need to fill her lips on my pussy so bad I think I might die if I don't feel those lips on me soon.

Unfortunately Stephanie seems intent on driving me crazy because I'm not feeling what I want to feel right now that being Stephanie's mouth and tongue on my pussy.

When I open my eyes I see Stephanie staring at my pussy like she was studying for some kind of test. Looking at me she smiles, and then begins to blow on my pussy. I wouldn't have thought that I would enjoy something like that but the second I feel her breath touch my over stimulated cunt I cry out in pleasure and push my hips forwards and upwards. Stephanie continues to blow on my pussy for a while, practically bringing me to tears. She looks up at me again and smiles. I open my mouth to beg her to stop teasing me but my words died before they even made it to my lips when without warning Stephanie stuck out her tongue and licked my pussy.

The first part was quick, her tongue shooting out and sliding halfway across my cunt, but then she stopped mid-lick to slowly drag her tongue across the rest of my pussy. It was like a sharp electric shock to my pussy followed by a slow tiny long drawn out shock following it. The verbal response I gave was appropriate for it, a sharp gasp followed by a long drawn out moan.

Once the lick was done there was a long pause and I was about to ask if there was anything wrong when I felt another lick just like before, half lightning quick, half agonisingly slow.

Stephanie repeated this over, and over, and over. It was the sweetest torture I could ever imagine. It felt wonderful, but I never knew where the next lick was coming from. Sometimes I would have to wait what felt like hours in between licks, then I would suddenly get a bombardment of licks, one after the other, until I was completely disorientated, and then Stephanie went in for the kill so to speak.

I screamed so loudly when Stephanie pressed her tongue into my pussy I was surprised I didn't wake Triple H. I half expected him to show up at any moment wielding his trusty sledgehammer. Of coarse all thoughts of him disappeared as soon as Stephanie started slowly moving her tongue inside me. The second that happened I grabbed a firm hold of the bed sheets and held on as if I was on some kind of rollercoaster, and Stephanie was suddenly making me feel that way. If this was a rollercoaster, it was the best rollercoaster in the world. The Stephanie McMahon's tongue rollercoaster, that has a nice ring to it from where I'm sitting, or laying being pleasured as it were.

I lost my train of thought when I felt Stephanie's lips softly suck at my pussy for the first time. I hadn't even noticed she had closed her mouth around my cunt, but I was definitely noticing now.

Stephanie quickly established a rhythm. Hard tongue thrust in, gentle tongue exploring, slow tongue removal, soft pussy juice sucking, hard tongue thrust in, gentle tongue exploring, slow tongue removal, soft pussy juice sucking, hard tongue thrust in, gentle tongue exploring, slow tongue removal, soft pussy juice sucking, over, and over, and over again, driving me wild.

It wasn't long before I was ready to cum and Stephanie pushed me right up to the very point of no return, but just at the last-second she slowed down and took me down from my peak only to push me back up again and repeat the process. It was like she got off on sexually torturing me.

Of course this torture was nothing compared to the horrible moment when I felt her tongue leaving my love hole and her mouth becoming unglued from my pussy, which had me whining in sadness and frustration.

"Mickie, can you do me a favour?" Stephanie asked.

I looked down at her and saw her staring up at me, her face covered in a liquid which could have only been one thing, my juices. I can't believe that's my juices on Stephanie McMahon's face. She looks so incredibly hot like that and I almost forget her question, but I'm quickly reminded of it by a look from her.

"Anything." I said.

And I mean it. This has nothing to do with my job or even my bi curious desires anymore. This is about one thing and one thing only, my pure need to cum and my willingness to do anything to satisfy my need.

"Can you wrap your pretty legs around my head? I just love to feel a woman's legs wrapped around my head and squeezing me as I eat her beautiful pussy." Stephanie asked lustfully.

I'm bowled over by the request, and not just the request itself but how it is asked. The request just strikes me as so erotic for some reason, and to hear Stephanie McMahon say it with such shameless lust for me and my body completely blew my mind.

"Is that ok Mickie?" Stephanie asked, the tiniest hint of doubt in her voice.

It was the first time I'd heard any type of doubt from her. I guess she's worried I might become too overwhelmed with this situation and I may leave. Well, I'm already overwhelmed, but I certainly have no intention of leaving.

"Ok." I said.

"Good girl." Stephanie said smiling, before returning to my needy pussy.

As soon as her mouth attached itself to my cunt again I wrapped my legs around her head, gently at first, after all the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her, but as the tongue lashing I was receiving continued I tightened my grip around her head until I was clutching to her head like a vice.

I just couldn't help it, it felt so good.

The moment my legs were wrapped around her head Stephanie began to further show off her oral talents, adding tongue twirling and clit attacking to her already impressive repertoire.

When her tongue was as deep into my pussy as it would go she would begin twirling it rapidly left, right, left, right, right, right, left, left, right, and so on, constantly keeping me guessing which way she would twirl her tongue next, and considering she was moving that twirling tongue up, down, left, right and around my cunt already it was amazing I didn't pass out from the pleasure.

Whenever she wasn't torturing my pussy with her tongue she was attacking my clit, slamming it this way and that, closing her mouth pacifically around it and concentrating on, before returning her attention back to my pussy as a whole.

And whenever she wasn't torturing my pussy with her tongue or attacking my clit she was sucking the life out of me. Her mouth felt like someone had attached a vacuum cleaner to my cunt or something.

As if I wasn't already in a sea of pleasure Stephanie's hand slid up my sides to my boobs when she grabbed two handfuls and began tweaking my nipples again, harder than before but not hard enough to cause me anything but pleasure.

The added stimulation to my nipples drove me towards what must have been possible climax number 165. Despite the earlier feeling that I would die if I didn't receive a climax I now seem to be in a vegetable state of endless pleasure and in many ways I no longer cared if I never came again but there was this nagging voice in the back of my mind when I did eventually cum there was going to be a hell of a build up and maybe the pleasure I was feeling now was worth risking for the pleasure I might feel when I cum.

My mind battled back and forth as I tried to make up my mind whether or not I wanted to cum, but before I could make up my mind the decision was made for me.

As I reached my peak this time Stephanie did not slow the pace of her oral worship of my pussy, choosing instead to suddenly crank her abilities and technique up to eleven, her tongue twirling around like crazy as it was jack-hammered in and out of me, her mouth sucking away at my pussy as if she was possessed.

I wasn't even given enough time to properly realise what was happening before I crashed over the edge, and by crash, I mean a huge exploding crash which hit me like a knockout blow. Before it was even over I was hit by another, and then another, and then another. My body became numb and my mind was so weak at this point I almost didn't notice when Stephanie removed her hand from my right breast, slowly brought it down until it was level to where her mouth and tongue were fucking me so wonderfully, before shoving a couple of fingers into my cunt to join her tongue. In fact I probably wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for the orgasm that followed. The same could be said when she removed those fingers and slowly slid them into my ass.

I soon lost count of how many orgasms Stephanie gave me and just let myself slip back into a vegetable state of endless pleasure, only this vegetable state was far better than the one I'd been in before. It was like before I had been in heaven but now I was in seventh heaven or something. But as wonderful as it was it completely drained me so that when Stephanie finally stopped I could do absolutely nothing to stop her from removing my legs from around her head, which had once had a vise like grip before they had practically turned to jelly, and removed her face from my pussy. I didn't want her to stop but I couldn't prevent her from doing so. I could do nothing as she kissed her way back up my body, taking some extra time to torture my boobs again before reaching my face. As soon as we were eye level she kissed me passionately, shoving her tongue into my mouth and forcing me to taste myself.

I had thought I was out for the count but tasting myself on her lips seem to invigorate me and I was soon kissing her back, although it did take me a while to awake myself enough to return the level of passion she was giving me. As if she was able to sense when I was back to full strength, or close enough, she broke the kiss and moaned softly.

"God you're a sweet one." Stephanie growled at me, "I'd just love to add you to my regular diet."

She said that so wantonly I feel my previously well satisfied pussy shoot to life again at the thought of becoming part of her regular diet. Images filled my head of Stephanie keeping me in her mansion as some kind of piece of meat which she would eat whenever the mood struck her.

"And what about you, did you like that?" Stephanie asked, smiling at me cockily.

It was so beyond good I didn't even have the words, although that was in more ways than one because in my current state I didn't know if I even had the strength to speak so I just nodded in response.

"Good." Stephanie said, before becoming more serious, "Now, are you ready to return the favour?"

After what she had just made me feel how on earth could I refuse?

I still couldn't say anything at that point but I did manage to nod again which was good enough for her.

"Good girl." Stephanie beamed, as she rolled us so that she was now on her back and I was on top of her.

A feeling of nervousness swept over me but Stephanie gently grabbed my cheek and brought us face-to-face.

"Look, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but honestly I've never been with a girl who didn't love pussy from the moment she tasted it, and I think if you give it a chance you'll love it too. I certainly did. So did all of them." Stephanie said, indicating to her scrapbook which was now laying on the dressing table, "Believe me, you'll love it. And don't worry, I'll guide you if you need it, but believe me once you get started you'll just know what to do. It's just a natural instinct girls have when it comes to eating pussy. Which is because no matter what anyone tells you, a girl going down on another girl is just natural, what nature intended. So Mickie, are you willing to let nature take its course?"

I allowed a brief moment to push my nerves aside before nodding.

"Good girl." Stephanie said, before relaxing back into the bed, obviously getting comfortable, "Now, get to work."

Stephanie's POV

As I reach out and grasp the door handle to the guest room I can't help but feel nervous which is weird due to me having never felt nervous before.

I mean I did with Lillian for obvious reasons.

I didn't with Torrie I felt confident when I took her.

As for Melina I didn't feel nervous and although I did feel confident the main emotion fuelling our first encounter was the desire I had to take her.

An as for the others I felt all sorts of different emotions but I haven't felt nervous since Lillian.

I wonder why I am feeling nervous..........maybe it's because I haven't done this since the summer before Aurora was born the last girl I seduced before I fell pregnant was..........Melina.

Since the time I fell pregnant with Aurora I've just stuck to my small group of regular girls which includes Lillian Torrie and Melina.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds